• 68 results
#1 Edited by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario:

Fou-Lu has absorbed Ryu and sentence all human life to Death because he see them as unfit (Breath Of Fire 4 world).

He discovered other worlds where humans exist. He went to one and landed on DC Earth, Metropolis is particular.

After a month of evaluation, he sees that Humans in the DC world are the same and decided to eliminate them.

He begins his attack by leveling half of Metropolis, Superman steps-up to stop him.

Who will win?

VS

Fight!

#2 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell can Fou-Lou do and is blood-lusting on?

#3 Posted by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to know why, I suggest you check out this thread here (assuming we're using Post-Crises).

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/pre-52-superman-capability-thread-696266/#103

#6 Posted by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to know why, I suggest you check out this thread here (assuming we're using Post-Crises).

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/pre-52-superman-capability-thread-696266/#103

I have a pretty good Idea who Supes is, but tell me how can you contend a DRAGON GOD that can bring you down to your knees with one spell.

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: His weakness is fire..........................................and you put him up against someone who resorts to heat vision and any point in a fight.

#8 Posted by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: His weakness is fire..........................................and you put him up against someone who resorts to heat vision and any point in a fight.

Ryu absorbed, stated in OP.

Ryu is Fire Base Remember.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

Ryu absorbed, stated in OP.

Ryu is Fire Base Remember.

in any case .... what speed and defense stats does he have....just cus hes some god doesn't mean he's a match for someone.....

#10 Edited by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

At his weakened state (Woken-up). He is strong enough to take enemies the main party will encounter at the end of the Game.

Due to being an endless (Still Weaken), lower life forms immediately caught in his stream (Aura) becomes obedient to the point of giving their life to him, in some cases, lower life forms are given extra ordinary powers and taught to as GODS. Even inanimate objects at time are given sentience.

Master Elemental and Non-Elemental CASTER (Being the Final BOSS)

He is a casual teleporter and can cast illusions.

He is burned, stabbed, and HEX'ed (an AoE attack designed specifically for him and just laugh it out).

Let us start with Dragon Form.

a. Astral: Average physical stats, and resistant to fire.

Eraser: Astral's breath attack. Blasts the target with a large energy beam.

b. Serpent: Increased offensive power and speed, but susceptible to fire.

Waterspout/Hell-Blizzard: Serpent's breath attack. Fires a gigantic, spiked ball of ice at the target.

c. Behemoth: Increased defense, reduced speed. Tanks like a boss.

Meteor Strike: Behemoth's breath attack. Summons a meteor (Like Black Materia)

d. Tyrant: Superior abilities overall. Fou-Lu's strongest dragon form, besides Infini

Dark Wave: Tyrant's breath attack. Flies into orbit and fires at the planet, producing a huge blast visible from space. Looks about country level, at least.

f. Infinity Dragon - Strongest Form - Implied life Eradicator.

Earthbreaker:

Five golden orbs of energy circle the target, then ascend into the air. They are then bombarded by scores of energy blasts.

Power Flux:

Conjures six spheres of energy, from which a barrage of energy blasts pulverize the target. The a final energy blast from it's mouth.

Soul Rend:

Reduces, HP of any character to one. AoE, never misses.

Whiteout:

Casually nukes everything.

Final Dragon Form regenerates all HP and MP at each turn.

#11 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

If he's bloodlusted (which I assume means goes for the throat) Superman flies at him at speeds faster than thought. What happens next, I'll let other people debate because I'm tired and can't stand people with an obvious case of Weeaboo syndrome.

#12 Edited by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

In Rpg terms Fou Lu is a pretty well built boss and people are actually overlooking a certain move at Fou Lu's disposal which isn't surprising as the wiki entry doesn't mention it. Sound Rend reduces opponents to 1 hp and never misses.

EDIT: Just notice you've listed it.

#14 Edited by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

In Rpg terms Fou Lu is a pretty well built boss and people are actually overlooking a certain move at Fou Lu's disposal which isn't surprising as the wiki entry doesn't mention it. Sound Rend reduces opponents to 1 hp and never misses.

Soul Rend is the proper term.

Plus his regeneration is insane.

#15 Edited by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas:

This is a really cool match-up and Breath of Fire looks very interesting, the vibrancy as well as stylistic themes remind me of Okami, Amulet (Fantasy Graphic Novel series) and Chrono Trigger. In terms of the fight, I think Superman`s speed will be a problem but Fou-Lu`s elemental abilities and HP reduction techniques should be able to take down Superman also Fou-Lu should have the defensive advantage. Another key ability that would help Fou-Lu win against the Man of Steel is his precognitive insights and clone abilities. Fou-Lu would win in the end due to his versatility, combative knowledge and unsuspecting advantages.

#17 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas said:

@rozalia said:

Soul Rend is the proper term.

Plus his regeneration is insane.

Spelling mistake on part, I meant Soul Rend.

#18 Posted by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas:

This is a really cool match-up and Breath of Fire looks very interesting, the vibrancy as well as stylistic themes remind me of Okami, Amulet (Fantasy Graphic Novel series) and Chrono Trigger. In terms of the fight, I think Superman`s speed will be a problem but Fou-Lu`s elemental abilities and HP reduction techniques should be able to take down Superman also Fou-Lu should have the defensive advantage. Another key ability that would help Fou-Lu win against the Man of Steel is his precognitive insights and clone abilities. Fou-Lu would win in the end due to his versatility, combative knowledge and unsuspecting advantages.

#19 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

At human form, Superman can take it, maybe.

Bur at Infinity form Superman will have a hard time and see lots of people die and fall into despair. A new SBP, yes.

#20 Posted by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess we may as well conclude that Superman is outclassed.

#21 Edited by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean Superman is outclassed, he could use his speed to get close and pound that overgrown lizard to death.

#22 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i don't understand this outclassed stuff. Why woudln't Clark just IMP him and call it a day? He's already leveled half the city so at this point Clark would know it was do or die.

#23 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado:

Yeah, i don't understand this outclassed stuff. Why woudln't Clark just IMP him and call it a day? He's already leveled half the city so at this point Clark would know it was do or die.

If I remember correctly, there is a spell called "Sanctuary" (AoE) that literally removes all Buffs, Since Superman Yellow Sun Radiation could be considered a Buff, then he will be reduced to ordinary human stat.

#24 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain: @the_pain: Dude, no. It' no more a buff than a person gaining energy from eating food. His body does that naturally. The green lantern aura that protects them is a buff. Heck even the mental blocks that superman's developed to lower his powers are buffs, but his body takes in sunlight much like a planet does to eat. That is certainly not a buff.

#25 Edited by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

Tell me, does a Kryptonian living on krypton have super powers. Yellow sun light radiation is outside stimulus.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man of Steel for the win...

#27 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain: His cells have ready taken in solar energy for decades though. By your logic oxygen could be considered a buff.

#28 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain: Also does "Sanctuary" have any feats for removing yellow solar rays? We can't randomly ascribe things to it, based purely on game mechanics.

#29 Edited by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: @godtriggerhulk:

Oxygen is needed to live, if your human that is.

Clark or any kryptonian could live without yellow sunlight radiation.

Ok, given that it is not a Buff, how will Superman counters soul rend a similar spell but has a nasty effect that leaves the victim half dead and it never miss?

#30 Edited by New_World_Order (12651 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain: Also does "Sanctuary" have any feats for removing yellow solar rays? We can't randomly ascribe things to it, based purely on game mechanics.

It removes anything that empowers a character and reduce them to base. (Level-up excluded).

#32 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath:

How can you beat a GOD.

Let us see, what are Clark Powers?

HV - No effect or he could absorb it.

Freeze Breath - No effect either, he is ICE based before Ryu's absorption.

Super Speed - Against a casual teleporter?

Super Strength - At God mode he will recover more than what Clark can dish out.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn: @godtriggerhulk:

Oxygen is needed to live, if your human that is.

Clark or any kryptonian could live without yellow sunlight radiation.

Ok, given that it is not a Buff, how will Superman counters soul rend a similar spell but has a nasty effect that leaves the victim half dead and it never miss?

you assume that a counter will be needed... what if Superman rips off Fou-Lu's head before he can even react ?

#34 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah what are Fou-Lu's reaction times? Unless he can handle FTL fighting he goes down.

#35 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn:

I'm not even sure if Superman can inflict any damage at all, he could use his speed to run, but by doing that, the DC earth is fcked.

A little background:

1. Fou-Lu when he is summoned in the BOF4 world is incomplete. He is a GOD yet mortal, his intellect and cunning is unmatched because he created thing, hundred of years ago and it still work plus no one was able to replicate them. Even at an imperfect state, he is by far the most powerful in that world where powerful mages, magical creatures, and other GODS are present. He became the first Emperor of the largest empire of BOF4.

2. His other half Ryu is at a same state. They are separated because of the imperfect summoning by hundred of years, to wait for him, he left the stewardship of his empire to his subordinates and enter a long sleep.

Fou-lu's only vulnerable state is his imperfect state.

3. By absorbing Ryu, this weakness is discarded.

By game mechanics, He is not phased by any attack or do little for him to notice, plus any blemish in his HP is automatically healed including magic.

I do not think any Physical attack could do anything.

#36 Edited by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain: So? Like I said, it's not more a buff than the effect eating food would have on a person. That's the first thing. Second, the only reason they don't have those powers on their home world is because they have a red sun, not a yellow sun. So, I don't know what you are trying to get it by mentioning krypton.

Air keeps you alive but is still an "outside stimulus." So is that a buff too?? If you wanted a game term for it, it's a "passive ability." It happens regardless of his will, much like the energy your body creates when it breaks down food. Is that a buff too??

@the_pain said:

It removes anything that empowers a character and reduce them to base. (Level-up excluded).

This ability is not an empowerment. It's not even an ability. Seriously, I don't understand why you are thinking like that. When light enters you eyes, you are able to see the world around you. Clark's powers are no different, or photosynthesis from a plant. Like I said, a power ring would be a buff. The fusion dance is a buff. Captain Marvel buffs. The Hulk would be a buff. Captain America would be considered a buff.
Superman is not, his powers are all natural. Wolverine and all mutants are not. Pure Blood Vampires are not a buff. Turned Vampires are.

Please tell me you understand this.

#37 Edited by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster said:

@the_pain:

So? Like I said, it's not more a buff than the effect eating food would have on a person. That's the first thing. Second, the only reason they don't have those powers on their home world is because they have a red sun, not a yellow sun. So, I don't know what you are trying to get it by mentioning krypton.

Air keeps you alive but is still an "outside stimulus." So is that a buff too?? If you wanted a game term for it, it's a "passive ability." It happens regardless of his will, much like the energy your body creates when it breaks down food. Is that a buff too??

@the_pain said:

This ability is not an empowerment. It's not even an ability. Seriously, I don't understand why you are thinking like that. When light enters you eyes, you are able to see the world around you. Clark's powers are no different, or photosynthesis from a plant. Like I said, a power ring would be a buff. The fusion dance is a buff. Captain Marvel buffs. The Hulk would be a buff. Captain America would be considered a buff.

Superman is not, his powers are all natural. Wolverine and all mutants are not. Pure Blood Vampires are not a buff. Turned Vampires are.

Please tell me you understand this.

Ok, all natural, like orange juice, you got me, but how will he deal with soul rend?

Soul Rend:

Reduces, HP of any character to one. AoE, never misses.

#38 Edited by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain: The those games, this doesn't prevent characters from Moving freely. So one way he could deal with it is fly directly to the sun which would heal him in a matter of moments given that he is much FTL travel.

Second could fly in the other direction again, many times FTL and IMP him in the back. What answers does he have for that?

He could Sun Dip and come back faster and stronger.

I don't know the full durablity of this character, but can it tank punches from Clark and if so, how many? Can it cast those spells while being punched? Yeah, he's a casual telelporter, but what feats does he have in battle to base his reaction time? I'm asking because in the time it takes the character to think of warping to a different location, Clark could punch it in the mouth. We know Clark can destroy planets with his fist over short time spans.
How many of those types of punches can this character take? OP says that it's already destroyed half of the city. God forbid lois died in that. Clark would be Blood Lust and Going ape.

#39 Edited by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

Like I said in my other reply, Physical attack would not to anything. This is a being that transcends reality. The only reason Fou-Lu does not destroy the earth in one go is because of OP.

His weakest dragon form could level Metropolis as a whole. He is implied as omnipotent. IIRC, he could also perform energy drain or become intangible.

In game, he is not designed to be beaten.

This is spite.

#40 Edited by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

I'm not even sure if Superman can inflict any damage at all, he could use his speed to run, but by doing that, the DC earth is fcked.

A little background:

1. Fou-Lu when he is summoned in the BOF4 world is incomplete. He is a GOD yet mortal, his intellect and cunning is unmatched because he created thing, hundred of years ago and it still work plus no one was able to replicate them. Even at an imperfect state, he is by far the most powerful in that world where powerful mages, magical creatures, and other GODS are present. He became the first Emperor of the largest empire of BOF4.

2. His other half Ryu is at a same state. They are separated because of the imperfect summoning by hundred of years, to wait for him, he left the stewardship of his empire to his subordinates and enter a long sleep.

By game mechanics, He is not phased by any attack or do little for him to notice, plus any blemish in his HP is automatically healed including magic.

How is DC Earth in trouble if Superman blitzes in and attacks Fou Lu ? Also, you said that dude is Mortal... well if he is Mortal then he can be Killed... and if he can be Killed, he can definitely be harmed...

I don't see one reason why Superman can't blitz in and smash Fou Lu's head in or toss this fool into the Sun...

#41 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

A little background:

How is DC Earth in trouble if Superman blitzes in and attacks Fou Lu ? Also, you said that dude is Mortal... well if he is Mortal then he can be Killed... and if he can be Killed, he can definitely be harmed...

I don't see one reason why Superman can't blitz in and smash Fou Lu's head in or toss this fool into the Sun...

Huh, at the beginning he is a GOD yet mortal because he is split into Two because of an imperfect summoning. When ryu and Fou-lu joined together, he assumes his true origin as a GOD. BFR to the sun is a bad idea, no element could harm him, he might just absorb the suns energy. RYU, if you did not know is a Fire Dragon God, he will enjoy a little sun dip.

Even at an imperfect state the game story line states that Fou-lu cannot be killed, he will just enter a state of hibernation. He is immortal.

#42 Edited by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn said:

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

A little background:

Huh, at the beginning he is a GOD yet mortal because he is split into Two because of an imperfect summoning. When ryu and Fou-lu joined together, he assumes his true origin as a GOD. BFR to the sun is a bad idea, no element could harm him, he might just absorb the suns energy. RYU, if you did not know is a Fire Dragon God, he will enjoy a little sun dip.

Even at an imperfect state the game story line states that Fou-lu cannot be killed, he will just enter a state of hibernation. He is immortal.

It's clear you are making this stuff up... you admitted earlier that the character was Mortal... now you are saying he is Immortal. You are inventing powers and abilities for this character to suit your thoughts about him... and really dude... it's sad.

#43 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain: The title of god is entirely irrelevant. Plenty of fictional characters are revered as deities and can still be taken down by meta humans or even regular people. On a battle forum it doesn't matter if he's considered a god, all that's important are abilities and feats. Also the sun isn't made of fire. Way I see it, Superman will fly in at speeds too great for Fou-Lu to perceive and hammer him with hundreds if not thousands of blow, instantly incapacitating him. Or Supes could use heat vision (heat is not fire). If Metropolis weren't half-destroyed then maybe this would be a good fight, but since it is Superman won't pull any punches. As a final note, immortality doesn't matter if you're bones are crushed into powder.

#44 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn:

"A little background:

1. Fou-Lu when he is summoned in the BOF4 world is incomplete. He is a GOD yet mortal, his intellect and cunning is unmatched because he created thing, hundred of years ago and it still work plus no one was able to replicate them. Even at an imperfect state, he is by far the most powerful in that world where powerful mages, magical creatures, and other GODS are present. He became the first Emperor of the largest empire of BOF4."

God yet Mortal because he is summoned the wrong way, he entered into a deep sleep (you may call it suspended animation) to wait for his other half because they where split not only in location, but time.

When they joined together, he assumes his true nature.

OP states RYU ABSORBED meaning he is a true blue GOD in that STATE.

"Fou-Lu is a character within Breath of Fire IV. He is an Endless, improperly summoned to the world by the Fou Empire, and is the other half of Ryu. Due to this, both share similar (although polar opposite) abilities and strengths. While initially a playable character at a few segments, he ends becoming the game's main antagonist by the end.

When he was summoned to the world, the summoning ritual was incomplete, so the soul of Fou-Lu was parted in two. The other part arrived in the world six-hundred years later than his alter-ego. Once Fou-Lu founded the Fou Empire, he fell into a deep slumber, awaiting Ryu."

BOF WIKIA

#45 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

"A little background:

1. Fou-Lu when he is summoned in the BOF4 world is incomplete. He is a GOD yet mortal, his intellect and cunning is unmatched because he created thing, hundred of years ago and it still work plus no one was able to replicate them. Even at an imperfect state, he is by far the most powerful in that world where powerful mages, magical creatures, and other GODS are present. He became the first Emperor of the largest empire of BOF4."

God yet Mortal because he is summoned the wrong way, he entered into a deep sleep (you may call it suspended animation) to wait for his other half because they where split not only in location, but time.

"Fou-Lu is a character within Breath of Fire IV. He is an Endless, improperly summoned to the world by the Fou Empire, and is the other half of Ryu. Due to this, both share similar (although polar opposite) abilities and strengths. While initially a playable character at a few segments, he ends becoming the game's main antagonist by the end.

When he was summoned to the world, the summoning ritual was incomplete, so the soul of Fou-Lu was parted in two. The other part arrived in the world six-hundred years later than his alter-ego. Once Fou-Lu founded the Fou Empire, he fell into a deep slumber, awaiting Ryu."

BOF WIKIA

Well it's clear you are blowing a lot of hot air again... quoting some crap from a Wiki ? Then you talk about him being a "True Blue God" as if that's suppose to mean something... just a bunch of words being said... no evidence... no feats... nothing tangible... nothing to really even discuss because you have not brought anything to the table other than saying this guy is a God who is Mortal and Immortal...

#46 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk:

But not a GOD who literally shrugs anything thrown at him like it was nothing. Plus his regeneration is insane, ever played an RPG game before?

How would you like to Fight a BOSS that TANKS anything you throws at it and regenerates full HP and MP at each turn?

#47 Edited by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn:

I have quoted the WIKIA because I was thinking that I was not explaining things right, the description is on spot, if you want feats then look at post No. 10 by overlordarhas.

I have played the game so I'm pretty much sure I know what I'm talking about.

You are the one that is not listening, In the BOF4 world, they summon GODS to guide and protect them, there is a proper way to summon a GOD and that right falls in an isolated tribe hidden in a mountainous region to protect their secret, The people of what will later to be known as the FOU Empire decides to attempt a summoning of their own.

They did summon a GOD, but since it is a makeshift summoning, the GOD was split in 2 one is FOU-LU, the other is RYU (Titular Character). This 2 where not only split by space since RYU appeared in the other half of the world but also time, since Ryu appeared several hundred of years later.

The ABESS (Might have spelled it wrong), when RYU and Company arrived at the village of summoners described RYU as a GOD yet mortal, both Ryu and Fou-lu are a paradox to the world but they are destined to meet. I use the GOD yet Mortal because that is the GAMES Description of RYU which also apply to Fou-LU.

At the end of the game, the players are given 2 options:

1. To agree with FOU-LU that humans do not have the right to live

2. To decline Fou-lu and Fight him

1.a - If you choose to join him, you become the Infinity Dragon and after killing your party members proceeds to kill the rest of mankind.

2.a - If you Choose to fight Fou-lu and win Ryu absorbs him and becomes dominant, he then use his power to rid the world of GODS and HIS POWER also with the reasoning that the World does not need GODS.

OP Chooses the Fou-Lu that Absorbs RYU. (1.a)

#48 Edited by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

"A little background:

BOF WIKIA

Well it's clear you are blowing a lot of hot air again... quoting some crap from a Wiki ? Then you talk about him being a "True Blue God" as if that's suppose to mean something... just a bunch of words being said... no evidence... no feats... nothing tangible... nothing to really even discuss because you have not brought anything to the table other than saying this guy is a God who is Mortal and Immortal...

I have played the game as well, that is why I think that he is a match for supes. His description as to Fou-Lu's origin is right.

#49 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn said:

@the_pain said:

@king_saturn:

A little background:

It's clear you are making this stuff up... you admitted earlier that the character was Mortal... now you are saying he is Immortal. You are inventing powers and abilities for this character to suit your thoughts about him... and really dude... it's sad.

No he is correct. At the start Fou-Lu isn't exactly Mortal but he is far weaker then he used to be to the point that a mortal mage is able to defeat him by utilizing the power of fire (Fou-Lu's weakness). He survives however and is found a women who takes care of him, big event for him considering he sees humans as foolish cattle basically. The predicable happens and when Fou-Lu is out killing some monsters the Fou empire attacks kidnapping the women and later using her as a sacrifice to power their Hex Cannon (Magic Nuke) which uses all the nightmares, terrors, and fears of a person tortured to insanity as its ammunition.

It works...till Fou-Lu realizes just what, well who the ammo was. He then proceeds to shrug it off, face off against the mage again who after some token resistance (jumps Fou-Lu with a monster) suicides himself in fear as he realizes Fou-Lu is no longer weakened. Fou-Lu then confronts the Emperor of the Fou empire who tries to kill him a sword specifically crafted to kill Fou-Lu...it does nothing. Fou-Lu then decapitates the Emperor with his own sword.

Thats normal Fou-Lu who in gameplay terms is one hell of a well built boss what with being extremely durable, having multiple forms, access to status effects, a HP to 1 attack, a debuff move, access to many elements, extremely potent attack moves and so on. In fact main Breath of Fire bosses tend to be extremely durable and damaging.
In plot terms Infinity dragon Fou-Lu regenerates all damage done to him making him virtually unstoppable.

#50 Posted by OverLordArhas (7667 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_pain:

You should have said that he is no longer flesh and blood when they merged.