• Skaar
  • Hao Asakura
  • Jackie Estacado
  • New 52 Captain Cold
  • Hei w/ meteor shard

Frozen Fire

No Caption Provided

Conditions for victory: Death

You know the rules, you know how it goes. Debate!

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

mr_alt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mr_alt: Don't let Hao and Jackie down

mr_alt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_alt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Theorder14

@mr_alt: guess i'll start then.

As soon as the fight begins. each and every one of my team will play safe and use their long range attacks and incapacitating techniques etc b4 they use their main attacks.

Illya can instantly create magical barriers to temporary seal the enemy's movements and follow up with magical beams.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At the very same time, Yamamoto could either use his all-out technique to greatly nerf the enemy's speed or release his Rain Shallow weapon to gradually slow their speed without them even noticing it with the rain flame dying will.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With Layfon's help, Yamamoto will have a easier time tagging the enemy with the rain flames because of Layfon's external burst whirl Kei.

Quote from the light novel vol 2 ch 2

The three rushed Layfon, who was pouring Kei into his sword, not at all impatient.

His Kei had turned the sword into a part of his body, and through it, he felt the murderous intent of the three in the disturbance of the air. The point of the sword caressed the air as if to quiet it – then Layfon slashed the air apart.

External Burst-type Kei – Whirl Kei.

The wind before Layfon ceased its movement for a split second, and it started to spin at an increasing velocity.

It pulled the three culprits in, floating and tossing their bodies in midair. Numerous small explosions battered them, the air spinning madly, the Kei smashing them without a moment of rest.

As everyone gazed at this scene, breathless, Layfon raised his sword and swung down.

The air stopped spinning.

All noise ceased, leaving behind the silence of the three unconscious criminals.

Here's a much weaker version of the technique in this video

Loading Video...

Starts at 8:20 to 9:00

And Daemon could temporary trap or disorient the enemies by using various of techniques he have copied from the Shimon family.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These techniques r just used to see how the enemy will act and react b4 the team goes all out. During this Layfon will analyze the enemy's fighting styles, movements and patterns etc with his reinforced Kei eyes and Daemon will analyze their status and weaknesses with his Devil lenses. Also, Daemon could mess up the enemies five senses but according to the rules, he's only allowed to do so to one enemy per debate i believe.

(Ps: Rokudo is the one using Daemon's devil lenses in the first scan))

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mr_alt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mr_alt

@theorder14:

Battle

Jackie Estacado

Jackie starts the fight by placing a darklings in Misaka Mikoto & Daemon Spade to be ripped apart form the inside.

No Caption Provided

Hao Asakura

Hao will go for what he knows & set you whole team on fire it won't matter if they're resistant or immune because the SOF burns souls.

Hei

Hei will uses his powers to atomize characters team.

Darker Than Black : SUB) - 25 - Does the Reaper Dream...?

@ 16:15 Hei starts transmuting the gate particles

@16:37 the meteor fragment gives him a power boost. Which is why he blows a giant hole in the roof.

@17:07-17:50 The Scientist explains what Hei did.

Skaar

Skaar will watch from the sidelines as your team is ripped apart, burned alive, & disintegrated.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theorder14

@mr_alt: so you won't adress my points? well, that's fine.

Jackie Estacado

Jackie starts the fight by placing a darklings in Misaka Mikoto & Daemon Spade to be ripped apart form the inside.

How exactly does it works? What's the requirements? How does he put the darklings in them?Does he have to see the target to put in the darklings? What's the max range?

I know that it wouldn't work on Daemon because of his cloak, shields and healing factor. Daemon can create illusion clones out of Misaka and the rest of the team so u will have to locate their position first. + Misaka won't get in close combat because her main attacks r long range.+ Misaka have a electromagnetic shields and senses so that means she doesn't have any blinds spots at all. She can also use magnetic burst to propel herself at high speed and have avoided light particlar beams, blank point explosions etc.

Misaka redirects beams and avoids blank point explosion

Daemon Spade use his mist cloak here

No Caption Provided

Daemon healing himself

No Caption Provided

Chrome dokuro is the one using the illusions here but Daemon can also create more realistics clones to fool the enemy.(i'll provide scans later)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Misaka's electromagnetic senses and radar abilities

Hao Asakura

Hao will go for what he knows & set you whole team on fire it won't matter if they're resistant or immune because the SOF burns souls.

Seems it's easily avoidable and same as above. u will have to find a way to get past the illusion duplicates first.

pretty much everyone in my team have high supersonic to hypersonic combat speed except Misaka( She's only high super sonic in travel speed) Some in my team r pretty much glass cannon like Yamamoto and Misaka but that's why they use shields to compensate for their low durability. So even if SOF fire could somehow tag them. they could simply put up a shield. Daemon can also support them with the sistema C.I.A shields and Hibari's roll hedgehogs.

Loading Video...

starts at 8:30 - 9:40

shows Layfon sparring against two close combatants, one expert long ranger with advanced weapons and one telepath but Layfon easily handle them like nothing without even using any of his techniques.

Loading Video...

Starts at 4:30 - 6:10

Here, Layfon fights against one with earth kei techniques and another with fire techniques. Layfon easily counter all their attacks and use the 1000-man attack just to stall them.

Again, Layfon doesn't use any of his offensive techniques in this video and is holding back because it's just a simple competition.

No Caption Provided

Misaka viberates the iron sands at hypersonic speed to shield herself

Hei

Hei will uses his powers to atomize characters team.

Bk201, the black reaper Hei won't be any problem for the team at all.

First, i don't see him tagging any of my team. Again, there's dozens of illusion clones and Layfon's 1000-man attack techniques. + everyone in my team have flight. Imagine clones flying around at Hyper/supersonic and the originals spam lots of powerful long rng techniques. There's lots of things the team could do to counter Hei but i'll save it for later.

Now, i'm going to marathon Pokemon Y so don't expect any post from me for a few days

mr_alt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_alt

@theorder14: All scans are in reverse order

How exactly does it works?What's the requirements? How does he put the darklings in them?

Does he have to see the target to put in the darklings? What's the max range?

I would say no but Jackie can see through the darkness, feel the darkness in people & communicate with them just by using there shadow. So he will always know where to send them.

His range is how far he can send his darklings which is city wide, New York sized city to put things in perspective.

I know that it wouldn't work on Daemon because of his cloak, shields and healing factor. Daemon can create illusion clones out of Misaka and the rest of the team so u will have to locate their position first. + Misaka won't get in close combat because her main attacks r long range.

Daemon will die if you would look at the scan again not only are darklings spawning out of the body they are eating it from the inside-out & fighting over the organs Daemon can't live without a brain. It also doesn't help that Hao has set him on fire.

Close range doesn't matter as Jackie can be out of sight and still use the darkness to kill.

No Caption Provided

Misaka redirects beams and avoids blank point explosion

Daemon Spade use his mist cloak here

Daemon healing himself

Chrome dokuro is the one using the illusions here but Daemon can also create more realistics clones to fool the enemy.(i'll provide scans later)

Misaka's electromagnetic senses and radar abilities

None of this matters as Jackie doesn't need to see in the conventional sense & will be attacking form his starting position of the fight.

Seems it's easily avoidable and same as above. u will have to find a way to get past the illusion duplicates first.

pretty much everyone in my team have high supersonic to hypersonic combat speed except Misaka( She's only high super sonic in travel speed) Some in my team r pretty much glass cannon like Yamamoto and Misaka but that's why they use shields to compensate for their low durability. So even if SOF fire could somehow tag them. they could simply put up a shield. Daemon can also support them with the sistema C.I.A shields and Hibari's roll hedgehogs.

It's not & neither is the above. Combat speed doesn't matter I have Captain Cold & since I was in a rush the other day I forgot to fill him in.

Hao can read surface thoughts any counter measure will be noted & disregarded.

So shields won't add any protection since Hao can make them spontaneously combust without being near them.

Also Layfon's feats against fire are underwhelming considering the SOF burns hotter than 2000°F incinerating steel & burns the soul.

Bk201, the black reaper Hei won't be any problem for the team at all.

First, i don't see him tagging any of my team. Again, there's dozens of illusion clones and Layfon's 1000-man attack techniques. + everyone in my team have flight. Imagine clones flying around at Hyper/supersonic and the originals spam lots of powerful long rng techniques. There's lots of things the team could do to counter Hei but i'll save it for later.

Now, i'm going to marathon Pokemon Y so don't expect any post from me for a few days

Hei doesn't have to move to atomize your team.

He can disable a helicopter just by looking at it & with the meteor shard amping him every attack will atomize the target.

No Caption Provided

There is also Captain Cold who can freeze your team's molecules.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theorder14

@mr_alt: okay, u sure like to use insta kills techniques but two can play that game.

Both Layfon and Illya have long range techniques that could one-shot the enemy. I never intended to show insta kills feats because i thought it was too unfair and that it wouldn't be allowed but i guess it is.

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk or what do u say about insta kills?

First, Layfon with his Roar kei can disrupt matter at a molecular level.

Quote from light novel vol 3 ch 5

In that split second, the fire spraying out from the crack of the tube surrounded her small body.

“Shante!” Gorneo rushed to her side, pulled her out and held her, attempting to protect her with his body.

Layfon also moved.

Without holding back, he sent Gorneo flying with a kick. The feeling of Gorneo’s ribs cracking ran up Layfon’s foot. He took a deep breath.

Scarlet flame closed in on Layfon along with the rumble of the explosion.

(I hope this works!)

And he released the air inside him, praying.

“Ah Ha!”

External type burst Kei – Roar Kei.

A Luckens move. Although Savaris thought Layfon had not yet stolen this move, in reality, he had already analyzed all its details. Vibration strong enough to destroy the structure of particles shot out of Layfon’s mouth, and it shattered the flame along with the tube and a lot more…. Several tubes and corridors were also destroyed…. As well as the outer wall of the Mechanical Department.“Ah!”

Heavy pressure struck his entire body. Because this was his first time using the Luckens’ move, he hadn’t managed to properly handle the remnants of the Roar Kei. The wind swept him into the air.

Vol 3 ch 5

Gahard’s entire body shook abruptly.

“Ga Haaaaaaaaaaa!!”

It drowned out Deruk’s voice. Glasses and eating utensils shattered around them. Their bodies shuddered, their eyes and ears enduring intense pain. The ground swayed.

When the noise stopped, Leerin wondered whether her eardrum had burst.

Then……

“Gu.”

The moaning of father and the shaking of the ground proved to her that her eardrums were still intact. Leerin opened her eyes and saw Deruk kneeling on the ground.

“Father!”

His clothes were torn, revealing the old yet still firm and strong body underneath. Blood seeped from his back.

“Could that be Roar Kei? You shouldn’t be able to use the ultimate move of the first Luckens,” Deruk said and vomited blood. The Katana he used to support his weight broke under him. This wasn’t any normal Katana. It was a restored Katana. The vibration earlier had destroyed its alloy structure, weakening it.

“You…. What did you do….” Deruk toppled.

“Father!”

Deruk showed no response. Blood pooled around him. Leerin’s cheeks paled as if Deruk’s blood had also drained the blood from her face.

Vol 12 ch 5

Exactly the same technique here, peformed by someone else

The condensed Kei that flew out of the typhoon was enough to split a person in half.

“Haha!”

External Burst type Kei, Luckens’ move – Roar Kei.

Savaris’ voice made the air vibrate, scattering the roiling dust that came from the battle. The vibration that couldn’t possibly have come from a human’s voice decomposed the dust into finer particles. The thin dust screen gathered by the exchange of Kei techniques, Layfon’s Ryuusen Kei and the Savaris’ Kishukubaku, now scattered in all directions.

Explosions surrounded Savaris. Sedan pierced through those explosions to draw a shallow ditch on the outer shell of the city.

So i believe most of the opponents would end up the dead b4 they even have the chance to act.

1. Layfon is far faster and have far greater reaction speed.

2. He can sense a enemy's killing intent and can predict/read the flow of the battle.

3. Layfon's versatile and have lots of internal and external techniques he could use to counter every single attack the enemy does.

Then we have Illya.

She have acess to Cu Chulainns weapon, Gae bolg.

it reverses the nature of causality so it doesn't matter how durable the enemy are. Once stabbed by the Gae bolg, the wound will never heal and it's unavoidable unless one have great luck.

No Caption Provided

Alright, u say Captain Cold can freeze molecular, right? wouldn't that also affect ur team or how does his power work exactly? Every single one in my team have flight u know plus Cold would be too disoriented(dead actually) by Layfon's roar kei, 1000 man attack and Daemon's illusion.

Layfon's internal augmented kei could prevent his molecules from being frozen and Illya have her auto green lantern like shields.

No Caption Provided

Also, Yamamoto too can slow down the enemy's movements in case u somehow missed that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Mr_Alt. He has Hao and Jackie and Matter manip Hei? Seriously? And Why the heck is Layfon in this fight he's useless against half these people. I own CSR, How is he gonna avoid exploding?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Theorder14

@nelomaxwell: He's useless in your eyes becuase you have only seen the anime which doesn't cover the light novel.

Ln Layfon is light years beyond anime Layfon. We actually gets to see him use the Heaven's blade.

Also, u vote him because of the characters?

meh, whateva i guess

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@theorder14 said:

@nelomaxwell: He's useless in your eyes becuase you have only seen the anime which doesn't cover the light novel.

Ln Layfon is light years beyond anime Layfon. We actually gets to see him use the Heaven's blade.

meh, whateva i guess

Jackie is the living embodiment of Primordial Chaos. He can be bested by Thanos level beings only and even then it would be a hard as sh!t fight. If you know the Darkness you know how hard it is to put him down. Do you have anyone that could beat primordial chaos? Also you never explained how he's gonna avoid exploding? Long range attacks are one thing. Insta explode because it's dark inside your body is another.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Theorder14

@nelomaxwell said:

@theorder14 said:

meh, whateva i guess

Jackie is the living embodiment of Primordial Chaos. He can be bested by Thanos level beings only and even then it would be a hard as sh!t fight. If you know the Darkness you know how hard it is to put him down. Do you have anyone that could beat primordial chaos?

Again, u vote for who u think was the better debater not because of the characters. also, wouldn't that put Jackie far above the rules limits.

and Gae bolg could kill Jackie.

anyways, just leave it at that. i'm not going to argue.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

@theorder14 said:

meh, whateva i guess

Jackie is the living embodiment of Primordial Chaos. He can be bested by Thanos level beings only and even then it would be a hard as sh!t fight. If you know the Darkness you know how hard it is to put him down. Do you have anyone that could beat primordial chaos?

Again, u vote for who u think was the better debater not because of the characters. also, wouldn't that put Jackie far above the rules limits.

and Gae bolg could kill Jackie.

anyways, just leave it at that. i'm not going to argue.

How would it kill Jackie? Also don't start none won't be none.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Theorder14

@nelomaxwell: Again, we could aruge about it if this wasn't a debate between me and @mr_alt.

so just leave it.

if u rly wanna debate about it. PM me and i'll reply tomorrow or create a new thread instead >.>

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Hey, wouldn't u think Jackie is breaking the rules from what was said here?

I read just now that the only way Jackie can die is by having a child.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Then yes, Jackie is breaking the rules. .-.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_alt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Jackie can be killed but given time he can come back form anything throughout the course of the darkness he has died at least 5 times.

Jackie was burned alive regenerated form a jawbone in one night.

Exploded resulting in bifurcation regenerated his legs in one in night.

Stabbed himself in the heart with a sword made of pure light created a seconded heart out of darkness.

Under his armor Jackie is human with human durability.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Theorder14

@mr_alt: well then, which version of Jackie are u using? Because some would think ur using eos Jackie.

I've read that Eos Jackie is on par with planetbusters. potentially universial

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers