#1 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9589 posts) - - Show Bio

Funsiized:

• Evangeline A.K Mcdowell-Water/Ice -healing factors are allowed, correct?
  • Fate Averruncus-Earth(w/o code of the life maker)
  • Negi Springfield-Wind/Lightning(w/ Pactio)(Pre-raisen)
  • Fredrica-Fire(grown up ver., Psyren Amped)
  • Yoshina Ageha-Darkness(EoS, Psyren Amped)

vs

Juiceboks:

• Air: Bartholomew Kuma
  • Water: Omi with Kaijin Charm and Shimo Staff
  • Earth: Groot
  • Fire: Hiei
  • Darkness: Spawn

The Riverlands, each team starts on the opposite side of the waterway.

Conditions for victory: Death.

You know the rules, you know how this goes. Debate!

#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9589 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Juiceboks (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Juiceboks (7983 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: You want me to post some info on my characters? Also, I have little knowledge on a lot of your characters, but not a lot of knowledge on one.

#7 Posted by GhostRavage (8403 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Kuma BFR everybody here? :3 let alone repel everything?

#8 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by GhostRavage (8403 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Juiceboks (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized Yea you can go ahead and post an overview or something. I'm gathering feats for Omi atm so I'll reply once I get done with that.

@ghostravage Well, the conditions for a victory is death. But that doesn't mean he can't separate them or send them to a place they won't be coming back from for a long time :P

#11 Posted by Theorder14 (1368 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good >:)

*puts quarter in the @dondave jar*

#13 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: in case you got off, ill post it. *WARNING, IT IS MANGA, SO READ THE PAGES FROM RIGHT TO LEFT, BUT THE SCANS ARE IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER.

Evangeline A.K McDowell

Although she looks innocent, she is actually a Pureblooded Shisno(Vampire) That has been around for thousands of years. what that grants her is quite a few things.

• Enhanced Strength
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Rapid Regeneration of limbs even
  • Massive Reserves of Magical Energy

Add that to she hasn't exactly Painted her nails for 1000 Years. she actually Was their for the Invention Of Akido(The Japanese Martial art) and perfected the Style Long ago, she is capable of flipping someone with little to no effort. and knows a little about Pressure Points as well.

Here she Flips a Guy with no noticeable Movements

Whilst distracted, she one Shots a Guy.

Now here im going to bring in one of the bigger Factor of this fight(Outside of her magic Obv) Her abilities as a puppet master. she is capable of using Strings in order to manipulate the body of her opponents.

Okay here is what we get from this big set

• She is capable of using her Strings with no prior indication
  • She Learned Marital arts a few thousand or hundred years ago, and has perfected it.
  • even without Magical Power(Which she has here), she is still a complete and utter monster. Even in the body of a little girl

I'll get into her Magical abilities later on.

Fate Averruncus

Fate is the Tertium Averruncus Making him the third in his series. It means he is equipped with a mastery in one elemental Magic, massive magical power, physical abilities, a special mandala style barrier. He is also "Deficient" due tot he fact that he has an opinion. also as noticed by Negi, Fate is rather skilled in Ba Gua Zhang, a Chinese martial art and as the avruncus of earth, he has the strongest physical ability.

barrier

I mentioned a mandala style barrier-it does a few things, foremost of which is protect him from physical harm.

some showings of the barrier

So guess who Kuma is not BFR'ing? @ghostravage told yah.

He also has High level Earth magic that specializes in petrification.

get wrecked Squirrel Girl Style.

Along with other forms of earthly destruction

And yes, he can destroy people in H2H

Err i have some higher in skills for him that i will Showcase later.

Negi

Negi, While young, is already a master in Chinese Kung Fu, Of variable forms, And Can utilize it in Many Varying Ways. so i will start with his earlier skills in the Series,

Pre Erebea.

so i ask you, CAN YOU HANDLE THE KISSING TERMINATOR?!

things to Note about those Scans-In the beginning her out skills Setsuna(The girl with Black long hair) Who is Quite skilled herself(Will elaborate if necessary)- She even comments on his Rapid Growth

The Spell he used on the Girls near the end, can in fact be used here, it is arguably his most used Spell, typically as comedic relief, but I'm betting you can see the Effect it may have on someone such as spawn hmm?

ONWARDS.

There he Sends a VERY large Man flying with Little effort, Even comments on how effortless it was lol.

Here he is VS Chachamaru, A Robot, Ignoring the fact that he "Lost" he demonstrates High speed, Agility, and skill in this scan, And would have won if she was, again, not a robot. the best thing about this scan, He had only been learning Martial Arts for 3 DAYS.

This set shows his ability to Dish out some serious hurt this is still VERY Early into the Series, But what I'm going for if showing you his ability to Effectively use Magic and Martial arts simultaneously.

He one hits a Man who was capable of amping his stats with a high level Battle hymn(Negi uses the Same Magic in most of the above scans)

that Also shows his ability to Use Magic Chants, and Martial Arts at the Same time, as well as be an aggressive Character overall. Also shows his Battle sense and ability.(HE EVEN GETS PRAISE FROM EVA!)

this one is nice, It showcases his ability to Close 7-10 M Instantly with "Instant Movement" and utilizing Spear Techs and Magic at the Same time. the best part? He was A) Held back by his mentality, and B) HE CAN GO EVEN FASTER.

There is his Continued fight with Setusuna, where he finally snaps out of his "Trance" and takes her on, showcasing Multiple Instant Movements, And Skill rivaling her sword.

and he can use instant movement in mid Air. so don't get any funny ideas mate.

Now, the reason i specified that Negi has his pactio is because now he is the most broken character on my team.

Pactio

Negis pactio allows him to access anyone of his Multiple Pactios that he holds with his partners. This includes but is not limited to

• A complete magic nullifing sword(Screw you spawn!)
  • A Mind reading book(Pre cog)
  • A space laser
  • Wukongs Staff(Insta building buster)
  • A cloak that leads to another dimension(Defense purposes)
  • Exorcising knives.(No inag just incase)

so uhhh, good luck with that. I will go into Magia Erebea later as well when i go into my teams individual Magical abilities.

Before i continue, get this, my next to characters operate on a mechanic called Psi i recommend you read up on it so things are not as confusing later on.

Frederica(Fuu)

Fredericas Psi is called Pyro queen, and its basically Pyromancy. When she was a kid and could not control it, she accidentally burned down her house, killing her parents and prompting Tenjoin Elmore to raise her and teach her to control her abilities. With it she is now able to do...this

That however was only her as a child. This is her level when she is grown up as pictured above

Pyrokensis. Okay? okay. I'm keeping he part short due to scarcity of feats. I just hope you get the gist of things

Ageha

He is also a Psi user. His is unique however, as it is a special burst type called "Melchsee Door" Which is basically a Sphere that consumes all matter it comes in contact with.

got it? Good.He has also "Programed" Melchsee to work in a variety of ways and to lessen the strain on his Brain when using it.

"Lance"

"Shield"

And uhhh. This thing. "Vortex"

And he can use "Nova" to supplement his physical abilities and cloak himself in Melchsee.

STRATEGY TIIIMMEE

Okay, so given my minuscule knowledge on your characters. I'm going with the safest, most American method i can think of. Nuke em.

First off, Fuu activates Pyro Queen and Does this

That's right, a Tsunami made out of FLAMES, WATCHA~

Yoshina will also set up a Vortex around my team to protect us from Kuma Tele BFR and any retaliation your team may put forth(If they arn't burnt to death already)

But really this is only time for Negi, Fate and Eva to get some chants out. Very quickly i might add.

Eva does THIS

Hope your team can survive absolute Zero.

Fate does THIS

Hope you can take a giant pillar to the face.

Negi does THIS

Hope they have lightning level reactions.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE. Both Eva and Fate are using short incantation spells, giving them more than ample time to use one more spell. TRACKING ONES.

As you can see, one hit from Fates cause you to be petrified. Good luck again. So lets recap

• Your team gets hit with a flame Tsunami, the wide range, and Properties of fire itself means Kuma can in noway block all of it., Omi may be able to produce some water but i doubt it would be enough. Also...Groot is made of wood LOL.
  • That is instantly followed up with a Barrage of Very high level Spells, Included in which is a Sub Zero freezing area, Mountain busting Lightning, and Crushing Pillars of Doom.
  • Then THAT is followed up with Mass Projectiles. Of which im betting Kuma can block...oh that's right TWO.
  • My team is safe behind Melchsee.

The best part about this strategy? its just an opener, due to the way it boggles down you team, uses high power but short incantation spells means my team is capable of reacting and following up should your team even survive(HA!). We can either then asses the situation and react accordingly. Take it in close, continue with the barrage or a mixture of the two. Tactical advantage my good sir, Tactical advantage. When put in the hands of a genius like Negi? Tsk Tsk.

#14 Posted by SMXLR8 (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8: i thank yah kindly, i rushed a little. I have to get to sleep soon lol.

#16 Edited by Juiceboks (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized Okay, took me a long @ss time, but I finally finished gathering feats so without further ado..

Bartholomew Kuma

Kuma is a Pacifista cyborg and a member of the esteemed Shichibukai which is a group of powerful Paramecia type Devil Fruit users. His powers come from the Niky Nikyu no Mi fruit which gives him the power to expel anything from his paw printed palms at differing speeds based on his wishes. From people and swords, to energy attacks and even air, nothing has been shown to resist his push powers. He can also use his powers to displace himself and others at instantaneous speeds which not even Roronoa Zoro(A fighter with FTL reaction time) can perceive. In addition to these, being a cyborg he is extremely durable and has shown to brush off a sword slash from Zoro which has easily leveled buildings.

Power Usage

His main method of fighting is to use his powers to expel air in the form of paw printed shockwaves at opponents.

Shows how his shockwaves are so powerful that one can severely injure Franky, a cyborg who can punch through steel with ease

I'm sorry..did he say "speed of light"?

The amount of shockwaves he can produce at the speed his hands are moving is quite impressive

Deflection

Deflects an energy attack from Zoro and he even remarks that Kuma can deflect everything

And he later on..

Yep..he can even expel pain.

Speed

Porting around the battlefield to avoid attacks or close distances is a vital part of his fighting style.

His reaction time is also enhanced by the Devil Fruit

Reacts to a Gear Second Luffy's Jet Pistol without even looking at him. Gear Second Luffy is easily supersonic+ so the fact that he can block an enraged punch from him with no effort is quite impressive. Oh and he also tanks Franky's strong right like it's nothing.

Here Luffy tries to hit Kuma again, and again he avoids it with no effort put in.

Durability

Rarely does Kuma ever tank an attack given his speed and deflection powers, but regardless he has shown to be more than capable of tanking quite a bit of damage.

Sanji hurts himself trying to kick Kuma in the face, which is very impressive considering Sanji has fell giant monsters and busted through entire ships easily with his infamous Black Leg style.

This is the most on panel damage Kuma has sustained and even then all Zoro managed to do was cut through his shirt. After which he remarks that his body his much stronger than steel.

(That's about it for Kuma. More feats will be posted as the need arises)

Omi

Omi is a 1500 year old monk with the mind and body of a teenager(he froze himself for 1500 years). He bears the title of the Dragon of Water and with it comes natural water manipulation abilities. These abilities are augmented by his two mystical artifacts, the Kaijin Charm and Shimo Staff. Having trained as a monk since he was orphaned at birth, Omi has developed superhuman levels of strength, speed, agility and reflexes.

Strength

Omi has shown superhuman strength sufficient enough to punch square through solid magically rock and bust apart steel robots with ease.

Speed/reflexes

Omi can casually dodge automatic gunfire and avoid laser blasts from robots built by his arch nemesis Jack Spicer

17:45-19:45 Just some general agility feats.

Durability

Omi has tanked great falls, laser blasts, and punches and kicks from Chase Young. Who is somewhere around the 30-40ton range being able to lift and throw giant boulders and kick a King Kong sized Cyclops several dozen yards

Water manipulation

Augemented by his two artifacts, Omi can manipulate and draw upon water present in its many forms for a variety of effects.

The water he manipulates can be propelled at such a force that it easily breaks through steel

He can just as easily manipulate ice and snow

His Shimo staff acts as a means for him to create ice constructs in battle.

Groot

Groot is a wooden alien from the Planet X. He is a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and is the most powerful character in their roster. In addition to super strength, durability, dendrokinesis, size manipulation, and regeneration, Groot sports a laser cannon capable of harming even Thanos himself.

Strength

Crushes a Phalanx Drone in his fingers

Holds up a collapsing Kree building with one hand and swats Phalanx drones with the other one

He's also done this to the monster of Badoon

Size Manipulation

Groot can be virtually any size from a small and cute little sprig

To a lumbering giant in a moments notice

He has even grew to fill the entire Babel Spire so that Mantis can destroy it

And if you don't know how tall the Babel Spire is..well..

Yea..no limit..

Durability

Despite the fact Groot is made of wood, he's been shown to be pretty damn durable.

tanks a double fisted uppercut from Thanos

Tanks a laser blast from an advanced Kree gun as a small sprig. Granted yes, it was set on stun. Still, it hurt his pride more than anything.

Also speaking of tanking stuff..you may have the misconception that Groot is highly flammable being made out of wood and all (LOTR fan maybe?). Well let me direct you to the scans below..

You're probably just as surprised as that alien thug was when he too realized that even advanced plasma shooting weapons have no effect on his outsides or insides. Any fire or intense heat anybody on your team will generate won't even bother him.

Now with that all that being said..is there anything you would like to add Groot ol' buddy?

Man *sniffle* you always know exactly what to say :)

Hiei

Hiei is an high class fire demon from the anime Yu Yu Hakasho. He sports virtually unparalled levels of speed(so fast that I had to use a version of him from early on in the series) and is one of the most powerful characters in the whole series. He can utilize hellfire magic to cause damage to his opponents and even augment himself amongst several other powers he holds within his 4'10 body.

Speed

Oh lord..here we go..

Hiei is fast enough to create afterimages literally without even trying.

Yusuke is fast enough to casually dodge bullets and move faster than humans can see, yet Hiei just leaves him in the dust like it's a game.

Cuts up a bunch of demons without appearing to move an inch.

Here he blitzes a martial artist 16 times before he can even register what just happened.

What's impressive about this is that this same guy punched a demon 100 times in what appeared to be one punch. Yet he was no match for Hiei.

For the sake of not posting a lengthy opening(and my own paranoia that my laptop will shut off before I finish this) I'll only go over his Evil Eye and will expound on his other powers when I make my strategy.

So yea, his Evil Eye allows him to control humans and lesser demons pretty easily. Not only that but when he fully releases it it gives him a massive boost in strength, speed and durability. Oh and he can do this as well..

Again, I'll expound more in time.

Spawn

Al Simmons was a highly soldier until he was betrayed by his employer. He was sent to hell and turned into a hellspawn by the demon Malbogia. With this transformation came numerous abilities and a living symbiotic suit named Leetha of the 7th house.

(Obviously I'm not gonna be able to get into ALL of his powers, so I'll touch on the more relevant ones)

Strength

Al can use his magic to augment his strength to 100+ ton level.

Chucks a large chunk of a building at a monumentally tall demon.

Holds up that same demon who by the way is a planet destroyer by title and feats.

Durability

Spawn has been known to take as much damage as he can dish out.

I don't know about you..but I count QUITE a bit of studs on those tentacles. All this does is daze him for a second.

Spawn literally wades through lava. Fire won't even bother him.

Car going at 50 mph and needs to stop? No problem.

Spawn's suit and chains

Now lets' talk about his gear for a second. Like I already mentioned, it's a symbiotic suit.

It has a mind of it's own and will defend Spawn from anything it deems a threat to him or it.

Reacts to a laser beam before Spawn himself can. That's speed and durability for you right there.

His chains are also extremely formidable weapons themselves.

He can create a near limitless amount of them for use against multiple enemies.

Can stretch them to 100's of feet away if needed.

Are strong enough to hold down the Dark God Urizen who is easily a 1000+tonner

Misc. Powers

Spawn sports lightspeed teleportation (this will be a vital part of my strategy)

He can also generate hellfire blasts of varying intensities depending on his wishes.

"Hot enough to melt the gates of St.Peter(a.k.a Heaven)". That sounds pretty hot to me.

These vampires were sporting Wolverine level regeneration so Spawn kills them by blowing them up on the molecular level. Ain't nobody here walking away from that :P

Spawn also has intangibility for when things get too hairy.

Or when he needs to make a badass exit :P

I'll post my strategy in a little while, already spent too much time posting this stuff when I should be studying :/

#17 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by SMXLR8 (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#19 Posted by Juiceboks (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized Alright so here's what happens..

Strategy/Rebuttal

That's right, a Tsunami made out of FLAMES, WATCHA~

That's pretty. Not gonna be very effective..but still nice to watch. I already showed you how Groot eats plasma for breakfast. Here's what fire does to him.

And that was early on before he became part of the GotG and got a massive upgrade.

Hiei is also pretty much immune to both regular and hellfire(except for one source that I will get into later)

So even if you do somehow summon the flames before my team can react(unlikely with Kuma, Hiei and Spawn), they're pretty well equipped to take the heat. Not that it really matters since Kuma is gonna port us all on a nearby ridge overlooking your team. Once they get there, Groot is gonna shed a few dupes for Kuma to hold on to. Think of these things as mini backup Groots that he can remotely control and retain all of his abilities.

Groot himself is also gonna shrink then he and Spawn are gonna go on a little trip..wanna guess where?

That's right! Spawn and Groot are gonna go on a fun trip through two of your member's small intestines. Groot is gonna bust out of Yoshina and Spawn Negi. And just in case you're wondering, yes Spawn has ported other people before.

Not sure how squeamish the other three members of your team are, but seeing their allies bodies' explode in a gory mess before their very eyes is likely to throw them off for a moment. And at that moment, Kuma will be on your team like stank on a hunk of sh!t along with Hiei, and Omi. Lets look at what can happen here..

Hiei will have full Evil Eye transformation up and ready to do some controlling/restricting. If the two human members of your team don't have any spiritual attunement, they're S.O.S. He also has the Black Dragon ability he can call upon. This trump card of his increases his already impressive physical stats, and grants him the use of a magical dragon encased in hellfire that is so powerful that it can even burn himself and others that have mastered fire manipulation like this fire master demon.

If that connects with any of the three of your guys left, it ain't gonna be pretty.

Kuma will be shooting lightspeed shockwaves at your team while deflecting and dodging any attacks you try to retaliate with.

Omi will gather water from the nearby waterway and use that to blast/freeze them.

Spawn will be blasting hellfire, restricting/breaking their bones with chains. And not to mention he can pop them from the inside at any time like he did to those vampires(So HAH! to Fate's barriers)

Groot will be laying the smack down with his laser cannons which are stated by Tony himself to be a whole generation above Stark tech. It is even used to fight people Gladiator and Quasar go up against.

If worse comes to worst and they have to retreat and recuperate, then they take a ride on Air Kuma to a safe location

#20 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Okay, i was in the middle of typing an argument, but the format tools are on the Fritz right now(Unable to quote, bold, etc.), I'm going to go to bed and ill respond when i wake up.

#21 Posted by Juiceboks (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized Yea they've been pretty wonky for me too. That's why all my pictures are so large :/

#22 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks

That's pretty. Not gonna be very effective..but still nice to watch. I already showed you how Groot eats plasma for breakfast. Here's what fire does to him. Hiei is also pretty much immune to both regular and hellfire(except for one source that I will get into later)

That's fine and dandy, and i can even see how Kuma gets out, But Omi? questionable.

Also, what you showed me for Groot was nothing on The scale of Fredericas flames...they were flame throwers that were literally like holding a match to Fredericas atomic bomb. Show me him wading through a giant curtain of flame and we will be peachy.

Not that it really matters since Kuma is gonna port us all on a nearby ridge overlooking your team. Once they get there, Groot is gonna shed a few dupes for Kuma to hold on to.

Er Kuma "Ports" by repelling himself forward, that's how Oda Described it in an interview, i would have to find it. But to port multiple people, he would have to Grab them all and port. or port them with his palms. Which he has not shown to restrain. For all you know, he could accidentally send them into another Match!

Actually, now that i think about it, that makes it so Kuma moves at lightspeed..... @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk, I'm not complaining..okay so maybe I am. If he gets lightspeed ports, i get lightning speed Negi.

I would also like to note a few things-

• you have yet to address the Follow up spells from Fate and Eva, along with Negis thousand bolts.
  • then the Tracking Dart spells from Eva and Fate....are you just gonna ignore them?

Those are two major things i would like to see addressed mister president.

That's right! Spawn and Groot are gonna go on a fun trip through two of your member's small intestines. Groot is gonna bust out of Yoshina and Spawn Negi. And just in case you're wondering, yes Spawn has ported other people before.

Err, can you show me him porting into a Fast moving, Small target? In the scan you showed he was A) a very large man and B) Standing still.

Yoshina and Negi are both EXTREMELY fast characters, Negi is a user of "Instant movement" and Yoshina is a "Rise" User that is fully capable of keeping up.

And, lets go on assumptions and assume he can port into fast moving small targets, Negi has survived worse, such as a spear through his chest, also, as a user of Magia Erebea, he has a similiar healing factor to Eva. Not as powerful though. Continuing. He simply pulls out his Artifact and Uses Konokas Artifact to Fully heal him and Yoshina. It can only be used once, but im pretty sure it's worth.

You have now put Groot and Spawn next to two people who are fully capable of Eliminating them instantly.

Not sure how squeamish the other three members of your team are, but seeing their allies bodies' explode in a gory mess before their very eyes is likely to throw them off for a moment. And at that moment, Kuma will be on your team like stank on a hunk of sh!t along with Hiei, and Omi. Lets look at what can happen here..

Err, Fate is a doll, he has no emotions, Eva is a 1000 y/o Vampire who has killed entire armies with her bare hands. Moving on. Who says after their volly of spells, they simply both don't teleport to YOU!

Eva has shown to teleport through Shadows.

And fate has shown to teleport by turning into water.

Hiei will have full Evil Eye transformation up and ready to do some controlling/restricting. If the two human members of your team don't have any spiritual attunement, they're S.O.S. He also has the Black Dragon ability he can call upon. This trump card of his increases his already impressive physical stats, and grants him the use of a magical dragon encased in hellfire that is so powerful that it can even burn himself and others that have mastered fire manipulation like this fire master demon.

Woah, i've just brought the fight to you buddy. Spawn and Groot are isolated against Negi, Yoshina, and Frederica. Hiei, Kuma, and Omi have to deal with Fate and Eva now. Both of which have Magical barriers. Evas are not on fates Mandala level, but they are good nonetheless.

Hiei's Dragon would be a problem, if not for one thing, Both fate and Eva have lightning speed reactions. Good luck hitting them with anything. And i imagine he can't exactly launch them like bullets.

Kuma will be shooting lightspeed shockwaves at your team while deflecting and dodging any attacks you try to retaliate with.

The problem with that is he either shoots one occasionally in any direction, or he shoots a ton....in one directions. Also, good luck dodging, Hiei isn't the only one here with control abilities.

Omi will gather water from the nearby waterway and use that to blast/freeze them.

The water Eva froze as a result of her First Sub Zero spell? Also, you have made me bring out the big guns.

You are now fighting Ice Man...errr Woman. Good luck.

Spawn will be blasting hellfire, restricting/breaking their bones with chains. And not to mention he can pop them from the inside at any time like he did to those vampires(So HAH! to Fate's barriers)

Spawns Dealing with a pissed of Negi and Yoshina. Oh and on the Talk of brigning out the big guns. yoshina goes Nova,

This allows him to use Meelchsee with small gestures, the programs are Auto set, so hes Using every form of it contasntly.

It also cloaks him in it, Amping his defense to well...impregnable.

and Negi goes Erebea. Amping his physical stats to well... just look.

the Above demonstrates its effect. Enhanced speed, IT also shows his ability to switch between "agilitas" And "Dark" Form mid combat, his ability to store Spells within his fist for Direct impact, Speed, Strength ,Yada Yada. to be honest, he pushes the limits of this tourney....

continuing, spawn uses Magic correct? TIME FOR NO LIMIT FALLACIES.

Again, Negis Pactio involves a Sword from Asuna, The twilight princess who is a magic nullifier, Her Artifact matches her ability, its Repels all magic and nullifies it. Any magical item it slices instantly gets well removed. if you need scans, well, here is one of her using it to black a giant Magic trap.

Groot will be laying the smack down with his laser cannons which are stated by Tony himself to be a whole generation above Stark tech. It is even used to fight people Gladiator and Quasar go up against.

Groots being torn to pieces along with Spawn. his Strong, but big and lumbering, a prime target for yoshina to simply walk through him.

If worse comes to worst and they have to retreat and recuperate, then they take a ride on Air Kuma to a safe location

Only to be teleported to again by Eva and Fate and have Fuu bombard them from a distance with Pyro Queen.

Shes like living flame Artillery.

Kuma also again has to touch his teammates to teleport them. My team has lightning level reactions, i think it's safe to say we can take him out if he goes for a rescue maneuver, assuming he can escape Eva in all her Loli Beauty.

#23 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9589 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting is open~!

#25 Posted by ImmortalOne (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving it to Funsiized. He was able to refute and counter against Juicebok's strategy better.

#26 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: @funsiized: remember when you guys had like 5x as many posts as i did? anyways how do i choose between to titans in the debating. my initial vote goes to Funsiized but i will go back and read more closely (and yes i will look for the smallest mistakes if i have too!)

#27 Edited by StrictlyAnime (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll hit this up with a vote tomorrow when I have more time to look it over.

#28 Posted by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Are you sure we aren't supposed to be ... "FotE"-ing

*ba-dum cha*

#29 Posted by Cooldes (3926 posts) - - Show Bio

That was waaaaaayyy too short .-. can we get a few more posts?

#30 Edited by SMXLR8 (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Juiceboks (7983 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

That was waaaaaayyy too short .-. can we get a few more posts?

I would, but voting has been called, complain to the guy with Frog Thor. Also, I Won't have much time for post the next few days.

@funsiized: Are you sure we aren't supposed to be ... "FotE"-ing

*ba-dum cha*

I Exhaled Loudly in Joy at that. Good job.

#33 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8700 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to go with Fun sized here.

#34 Posted by Cooldes (3926 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: i don't get it .-.

Can you explain it please?

#35 Edited by Dratini1331 (7010 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Cooldes (3926 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (6576 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by StrictlyAnime (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for @funsiized I don't know whats scarier, the members of his team, or the strategy he came up with.