• 130 results
#1 Posted by pooty (10749 posts) - - Show Bio

People are always making post about how IMPOSSIBLE it is to kill Classic Juggernaut. They say Odin can't. Flash can't. THanos can't. PR Beyonder cant. LT can't. Ok fine. His defense is great. But like any sport, in order to win you have to have some offense. So Juggernaut is running a gauntlet at Miami Dolphins stadium. Only one rule. You have to stay on the field. No flying. He has 5 hrs to defeat each person. How many of these people can he defeat?

Steve with shield
Iron Fist full chi
Midnighter no doors
Rogue
Thor
Pre-flash point
Wally pre flash
Thanos pre annihilation
Odin: one that fought Thanos
#2 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (22927 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: You always pick bad teams Stadiums lol first it was Browns now Dolphins Enough with the off-topic stuff though

He beats Cap

Beats Iron Fist

Beats Midnighter

Beats Rogue

Loses to Thor

Stalemates Superman

Stalemates Wally West

Beats Thanos

Gets stomped By Odin

PR Beyonder cant

Who in there right mind would say that?

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24474 posts) - - Show Bio

At full power Odin is literally the only real challenge for Juggs

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22927 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

I thought Thor beat Classic Juggs before?

#5 Posted by BladeWade (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Ridiculous thread title.

#6 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

PR Beyonder cant

Who in there right mind would say that?

PR Beyonder fought the Juggernaut before. He teleported the Juggernaut into an asteroid because he couldn't physically alter him. 

#7 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut can kill everyone on that list, except for Odin.

#8 Posted by HolySerpent (12433 posts) - - Show Bio

Not beatin Supes, Wally , or odin

#9 Posted by whacknasty (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Do the others know about the 5hr time limit? I think more than a couple have the speed/endurance to avoid Juggs for five hours if need be.

If playing keep away is not allowed, then I don't think he can beat Supes, Thor, Wally or Odin. And Thanos depending on what tech he has with him should be able to last five hours as well.

#10 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

I refuse to accept he can beat Midnighter.

Cap also wins, with Shield, obvs.

#11 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Not beatin Supes, Wally , or odin

your kidding about flash right?

#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

I hope that top comment was a  joke.  
I mean I could the computers even work, could they detect the electrical activity in Cain's brain if he has his helmet on?
#13 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Both comments were a joke, obviously. Why would you question the fact that Midnighter wins and then Accept Cap wins?

#14 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
@ReVamp said:

I hope that top comment was a  joke.  I mean I could the computers even work, could they detect the electrical activity in Cain's brain if he has his helmet on?
When Juggernaut was reduced into a skeleton, he didn't have a brain.... 
So how does Cain animate his body? 
I think Juggernaut's mind works as his soul and that soul's will power. When an experienced telepath like Xavier enters Cain's "mind", he is actually reading the connections with Cain's soul. Therefore, Juggernaut mind doesn't generate from electric pulses. Magneto figured this out too when he realized his EM powers could not lock on and effect Juggernaut's electrons.
#15 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@joshmightbe said:

He did. He negated the magical energies of Cyttorak that empowers Juggs' body and took him down.

#16 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@MyronLee26 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@joshmightbe said:

He did. He negated the magical energies of Cyttorak that empowers Juggs' body and took him down.

For 60 seconds, Thor's speed was over whelming Juggernaut because the forcefield was canceled. At the 61st second, Juggernaut was unstoppible again and regained the speed to be in par to Thor.
#17 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Jugg loses to a lot of people, Odin, Flash, superman and maybe Thor

#18 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

And why is superman trashing supergirl in that pic?

#19 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Cosmic said:

she was skanking it up again and he had to lay down the law ... kryptonians can't be skanks it's unkryptonian-like.

#20 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@Supreme Cosmic said:

she was skanking it up again and he had to lay down the law ... kryptonians can't be skanks it's unkryptonian-like.

lol That's freaking great

#21 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

@pooty: Do the others know about the 5hr time limit? I think more than a couple have the speed/endurance to avoid Juggs for five hours if need be.

If playing keep away is not allowed, then I don't think he can beat Supes, Thor, Wally or Odin. And Thanos depending on what tech he has with him should be able to last five hours as well.

Juggernaut with his force-field can kill the whole Flash family at once. And he can beat Thor. But Odin stomps.

A fight with Supes is debatable since Superman can theoreticaly BFR him.

#22 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to give Odin the benefit of the doubt and say that he can defeat 8th Day Juggernaut.

#23 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to give Thanos the benefit of the doubt and say that he, too, can also defeat the 8th Day Juggernaut...... Somehow.....

#24 Posted by busman (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@Supreme Cosmic said:

Hilarious!

#25 Posted by busman (54 posts) - - Show Bio

:You have to stay on the field. Does that discount BFR? The OP doesn't correctly specify what that truly means. And if BFR is an option than ya supes wins. But if its a slugfest IMO he loses to Classic Juggs

#26 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay this is a weird thread in my opinion. Why? Well because people are saying that Juggy can't be killed. But first the questions that was posed.

On this list only Odin, and Thor could kill Juggy. Thanos, and The Flash would end in a stalemate. Everyone else dies. I might change my mind about Midnightor, since I'm not very familiar with him. Explanation time. 
Odin, and Thor are magical entities capable of seperating Juggy from his magical powerbase. Thus negateing his healing, and rejuvinating abilities. In a prolonged battle without it Juggy's toast. Thanos and the The Flash's powerbases will allow them to brush off Juggy's attacks, or simply dodge them until time runs out without findind a way thru Juggy's forcefield. Superman is weak against magic. Solomon Grundy's attacks on Superman hurt him. Same would happen with Juggy, but Superman would put it all on the line for the win. (To protect the lives of the innocent) He is beaten. The others on the list are not powerful enough to harm Juggy. Rogue can't take his powers, she would just draw in Cain Marko's hateful nature, no power at all. When she does that and loses control for a second it allows Juggy to grab her, and the fights over. Cap, and Iron Fist don't stand a chance with a guy that can stomp the ground and cause tremors that shakes buildings down. Midnighter I don't know enough about to offer a guess, so I'll leave him out. The people that could kill Juggy would be magical beings. Shazam, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange. Maybe Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman using their magical lightining, or weapons.

#27 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Siafon: I think Odin can beat Juggernaut, but kill him? I don't think it's possible. Thor and Odin are not magical entities persay. They are magical immortal beings. Being an immortal means they have prolonged life to live forever by natural means. However, Juggernaut is above immortal, he is somewhat Eternal. I did a search to see if this site has a subject on it to differentiate the two and fortunately it has. Immortal vs Eternal. Juggernaut has a "Cursed Soul"... His soul is locked by the will of Cyttorak so he can't die, ever. The only way Cain can die is if Cyttorak releases his soul and depowers the Juggernaut.
#28 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid can beat Juggernaut. I'm assuming Omega Rays would work on him. If so, that's one way to kill the Juggernaut. I have also learned from making a Juggs vs. Destroyer battle forum that he can be stalemated by the Destroyer. Mr. Majestic could most likely find a way to defeat him as well.

#29 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

he loses to all of them IMO apart from rogue. All too fast.

#30 Posted by busman (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

... really? Not being rude but i mean they're supposed to be fighting right? So if Supes has never met him and Juggs says "lets throw down weenie!" Supes probably would after Cain talks crap for like an hour n after that to be honest unless BFR is allowed (although me thinks thats against the premise) I'd say he loses. And if he hits the flash ONCE in 5 hours he's down for the count. Classic Juggs has got better stamina/durability/strength than Thanos too and I don't see Thanos being TTHHAATTT fast to where he couldn't pop him either. I'm completely open to debate on those points and I hope i didn't come across as rude :)

#31 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:

Darkseid can beat Juggernaut. I'm assuming Omega Rays would work on him. If so, that's one way to kill the Juggernaut. I have also learned from making a Juggs vs. Destroyer battle forum that he can be stalemated by the Destroyer. Mr. Majestic could most likely find a way to defeat him as well.

Omega Effect doesn't work on Juggernaut. 

#32 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:

Using Classic Juggernaut, he will just steal all the momentum from these people.... 
No momentum.... No speed....  
Sitting ducks....
#33 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

False writing you are. A win of Juggernaut against Darkseid can it be.

@tron_bonne said:

@SpidermanWins said:

Omega Effect doesn't work on Juggernaut.

Non-canon it is.

#34 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne:

That's from the Crossover, I don't think its canon.

@Jedisupermaster:

hehe

#35 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
 ??? 

#36 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

???

LOL its remind me of Shannon Briggs.

But to be serious, odin can hurt Juggs just like Dspeir did. Then Odin can punch him so hard he will flee away to another galaxy... But will stay alive.

#37 Posted by whacknasty (5600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster: Eh, I'm still not buying Juggs beating Wally. Not sure how much speed stealing, infinite imps, or vibrating things through Cain would actually hurt or drop him, but even if those dont work, Cain shouldn't be able to touch Wally. (Wally is the Flash who beat a teleporter in a race to the end of the universe, right? Hmm..)

And if Supes can bfr (I dont think that is allowed in this case though) Cain, then Thor can as well with all of the possibilities Mjolnir offers him.

#38 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

@difficlus said:

Using Classic Juggernaut, he will just steal all the momentum from these people.... No momentum.... No speed.... Sitting ducks....

scan of him making someone a statue please..

#39 Posted by TifaLockhart (14001 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because Darkseid BFR'd Juggernaut does not mean he failed to kill him.

Darkseid deems life a worse fate than death.

#40 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:

@tron_bonne said:

@difficlus said:

Using Classic Juggernaut, he will just steal all the momentum from these people.... No momentum.... No speed.... Sitting ducks....

The normal CIS Juggernaut already stole the momentum of Thor's FTL hammer (speed cited when Thor's hammer threw his hammer around the universe in mere seconds) Dead stopping the Hammer. 
The raged Juggernaut that fought D'Spayre literally turned the surrounding demons into statues and in "UNSTOPPABLE", Juggernaut punched the space/time continuum so hard it froze everything save for Tom Cassady's psychic connection with Xavier. Nightmare tried to crush Juggernaut with his hand, but the Juggernaut slowed him down just enough to finish to cast a spell. Slowing something down that is bigger than Earth regardless of how quick he is is still fast.

@Jedisupermaster said:

But to be serious, odin can hurt Juggs just like Dspeir did. Then Odin can punch him so hard he will flee away to another galaxy... But will stay alive.

LOL! Well, in all seriousness, you do know how D'Spayre manage to hurt the Juggernaut right? He was using the power of the Crimson Gem, and trying to invoke despair onto Cain. This is the same trick Oblivion tried to pull off minus siphoning the Crimson Gem. When D'Spyare managed to induce despair unto Cain, he quickly siphoned a large portion of the energy from the Gem. Just about enough to warp the entire Universe.... His power was so strong, it reduced Juggernaut into a skeleton. albeit was Juggernaut's own power that did that to him. Odin will still win, of course. But that determines which percentage of power we use of the Juggernaut. The Juggernaut who fought Nightmare might probably beat Odin. Though given the benefit of the doubt, Odin might very well beat 8th Day. Though, I sincerely doubt that he can ever defeat Trion Juggs without any kind of form of PIS backing him up.
#42 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

@difficlus said:

@tron_bonne said:

@difficlus said:

The normal CIS Juggernaut already stole the momentum of Thor's FTL hammer (speed cited when Thor's hammer threw his hammer around the universe in mere seconds) Dead stopping the Hammer.
The raged Juggernaut that fought D'Spayre literally turned the surrounding demons into statues and in "UNSTOPPABLE", Juggernaut punched the space/time continuum so hard it froze everything save for Tom Cassady's psychic connection with Xavier. Nightmare tried to crush Juggernaut with his hand, but the Juggernaut slowed him down just enough to finish to cast a spell. Slowing something down that is bigger than Earth regardless of how quick he is is still fast.

@Jedisupermaster said:

LOL! Well, in all seriousness, you do know how D'Spayre manage to hurt the Juggernaut right? He was using the power of the Crimson Gem, and trying to invoke despair onto Cain. This is the same trick Oblivion tried to pull off minus siphoning the Crimson Gem. When D'Spyare managed to induce despair unto Cain, he quickly siphoned a large portion of the energy from the Gem. Just about enough to warp the entire Universe.... His power was so strong, it reduced Juggernaut into a skeleton. albeit was Juggernaut's own power that did that to him. Odin will still win, of course. But that determines which percentage of power we use of the Juggernaut. The Juggernaut who fought Nightmare might probably beat Odin. Though given the benefit of the doubt, Odin might very well beat 8th Day. Though, I sincerely doubt that he can ever defeat Trion Juggs without any kind of form of PIS backing him up.

Well, in UNSTOPPABLE it was not Cain Marko - it were the evil side of Trion that began to use Crimson Gem on max, right? If so, then Cain didnt show anything that proves he can become as powerfull as Trion Juggernaut if he wants. But anyway, classic Juggs can steal momentum from objects and people, i agree with that.

#43 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jedisupermaster: Basically the Trion Gods can not access the power of Crimson Gem. What they did was completely shut down Cain's mind into a bloodlusted machine. (Kinda like Mindless Hulk) and when this happened, Cain didn't have a sense of moral values anymore. The Trion used their Evil as a beaconing system to direct Cain where to go. So basically, Trion Juggernaut is a bloodlusted Juggernaut.
#44 Posted by pooty (10749 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne: What is the difference in power or percentage of power between Classic Juggs, 8th day juggs and Trion Juggs? Thanks

#45 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@tron_bonne: What is the difference in power or percentage of power between Classic Juggs, 8th day juggs and Trion Juggs? Thanks

I tried to carry on a discussion about this matter with these two threads. 

The Juggernaut that fought Nightmare 

The Juggernaut that fought Hyperion 

I think the Juggernaut that constantly looses to the X-Men and Spiderman (The Stoppable Jobbernaut) is Juggernaut displaying maybe 15% power. 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Nightmare was 40% power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Oblivion was 40% power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Stranger was 20-15% power 
I think the Juggernaut that was about to grab a hold of PR-Beyonder was 20-25% power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought D'Spayre was using about 20% of his power (While D'Spayre was using 80% of that same power to destroy the universe) 
I think the Juggernaut the fought the Exemplars in 8th day was using 50-60% power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought WWH was using 20-25% power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought all the heavy bricks and lifted up the Blob in Excalibur was using 10% 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Rhino was using 5% of his power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought aside with She-Hulk against another Juggernaut was 5% power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Captain Universe Ngyuen was 10% powered 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Thor in most occasions was using 20-25% 
I think the Juggernaut that fought with PRIME was using 15-20% of his power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought with Super Venom was 10-15% powered  
I think the Juggernaut that fought Colossus in the bar was 10% powered 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Savage Hulk in the swamp was 10% powered
I think the Juggernaut that fought War Hulk was 25% powered 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Scar was 10%  
I think the Juggernaut that absorbs telepaths is 30% powered 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Dr. Doom was 30% powered 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Magneto was 20% powered
I think the Juggernaut that fought Onslaught was 20% drops to 0%  
I think the Juggernaut that fought Cyttorak's trial to regain his power back was 60-70% 
I think the Juggernaut that fought Hyperion was 0.5%-1% "residue" power    
I think the Trion Juggernaut was utilizing 80-90% (He was still growing more powerful) 

I think Colossanaut is 10% powered
#46 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

Correction with the WWH one. 

I think the Juggernaut that fought WWH the 1st time was displaying 10% power 
I think the Juggernaut that fought WWH the 2nd time was displaying 20-25% power 

#47 Posted by Fetts (4363 posts) - - Show Bio

My cat could kill Juggernaut.

#48 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@tron_bonne said:

@pooty said:

I think the Juggernaut that constantly looses to the X-Men and Spiderman (The Stoppable Jobbernaut) is Juggernaut displaying maybe 15% power. I think the Juggernaut that fought Nightmare was 40% power I think the Juggernaut that fought Oblivion was 40% power I think the Juggernaut that fought Stranger was 20-15% power I think the Juggernaut that was about to grab a hold of PR-Beyonder was 20-25% power I think the Juggernaut that fought D'Spayre was using about 20% of his power (While D'Spayre was using 80% of that same power to destroy the universe) I think the Juggernaut the fought the Exemplars in 8th day was using 50-60% power I think the Juggernaut that fought WWH was using 20-25% power I think the Juggernaut that fought all the heavy bricks and lifted up the Blob in Excalibur was using 10% I think the Juggernaut that fought Rhino was using 5% of his power I think the Juggernaut that fought aside with She-Hulk against another Juggernaut was 5% power I think the Juggernaut that fought Captain Universe Ngyuen was 10% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Thor in most occasions was using 20-25% I think the Juggernaut that fought with PRIME was using 15-20% of his power I think the Juggernaut that fought with Super Venom was 10-15% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Colossus in the bar was 10% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Savage Hulk in the swamp was 10% poweredI think the Juggernaut that fought War Hulk was 25% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Scar was 10% I think the Juggernaut that absorbs telepaths is 30% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Dr. Doom was 30% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Magneto was 20% poweredI think the Juggernaut that fought Onslaught was 20% drops to 0% I think the Juggernaut that fought Cyttorak's trial to regain his power back was 60-70% I think the Juggernaut that fought Hyperion was 0.5%-1% "residue" power I think the Trion Juggernaut was utilizing 80-90% (He was still growing more powerful) I think Colossanaut is 10% powered

Since Cyttoraks magic is limitless, its just impossible for Cain to use some % of its power. But in what can we be sure is that Cyttorak grants him some little portion of Cyttoraks magic through the gem. I think Gem is a channel between 616 universe and Crimson Cosmos. And the explanation why War Hulk stopped him is: he did something with Gem to prevent Cain from geting limitless kinetic energy and then stopped him (he could do it using celestial tech).

Also i have a quastion - how Onslaught made Cain bleed through his chest if it was only mental probe?

#49 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jedisupermaster said:

@tron_bonne said:

@pooty said:

I think the Juggernaut that constantly looses to the X-Men and Spiderman (The Stoppable Jobbernaut) is Juggernaut displaying maybe 15% power. I think the Juggernaut that fought Nightmare was 40% power I think the Juggernaut that fought Oblivion was 40% power I think the Juggernaut that fought Stranger was 20-15% power I think the Juggernaut that was about to grab a hold of PR-Beyonder was 20-25% power I think the Juggernaut that fought D'Spayre was using about 20% of his power (While D'Spayre was using 80% of that same power to destroy the universe) I think the Juggernaut the fought the Exemplars in 8th day was using 50-60% power I think the Juggernaut that fought WWH was using 20-25% power I think the Juggernaut that fought all the heavy bricks and lifted up the Blob in Excalibur was using 10% I think the Juggernaut that fought Rhino was using 5% of his power I think the Juggernaut that fought aside with She-Hulk against another Juggernaut was 5% power I think the Juggernaut that fought Captain Universe Ngyuen was 10% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Thor in most occasions was using 20-25% I think the Juggernaut that fought with PRIME was using 15-20% of his power I think the Juggernaut that fought with Super Venom was 10-15% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Colossus in the bar was 10% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Savage Hulk in the swamp was 10% poweredI think the Juggernaut that fought War Hulk was 25% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Scar was 10% I think the Juggernaut that absorbs telepaths is 30% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Dr. Doom was 30% powered I think the Juggernaut that fought Magneto was 20% poweredI think the Juggernaut that fought Onslaught was 20% drops to 0% I think the Juggernaut that fought Cyttorak's trial to regain his power back was 60-70% I think the Juggernaut that fought Hyperion was 0.5%-1% "residue" power I think the Trion Juggernaut was utilizing 80-90% (He was still growing more powerful) I think Colossanaut is 10% powered

Since Cyttoraks magic is limitless, its just impossible for Cain to use some % of its power. But in what can we be sure is that Cyttorak grants him some little portion of Cyttoraks magic through the gem. I think Gem is a channel between 616 universe and Crimson Cosmos. And the explanation why War Hulk stopped him is: he did something with Gem to prevent Cain from geting limitless kinetic energy nd then stopped him (he could do it using celestial tech).

Also i have a quastion - how Onslaught made Cain bleed through his chest if it was only mental probe?

Yes, Cain was just fine when he entered Xavier's room, but he entered the room without his helmet on (He left his helmet with Jean Grey in the other room). When he entered, Xavier turns into Onslaught and swiftly grabs a hold of Cain. When Cain was held by one of Onslaught's giant hand, Cain was so scared he was begging for his life. The fear Cain was generating must of dropped Cain's power level to 0% when Onslaught pierced his chest. Cain shrunk into a normal and was tossed in the Gem. However, this is what people see as illustrated. they remember Juggernaut being stabbed, but forgot the incidents in detail. The reason why we know all of this happen being an illusion was because of 7 key points of the story. 

1. Juggernaut didn't have a helmet
  2. Juggernaut was 8 feet tall when he entered the room
  3. Onslaught was nearly 20 feet tall
  4. Juggernaut was struggling and alot of stuff had been destroyed in the room
  5. Juggernaut is immune to physical harm
  6. 10 minutes later Dr. Strange enters the room to check out what's happened
  7. The room was totally fixed and the Gem of Cyttorak was sitting nicely on Xavier's desk

The Juggernaut was the only person to witness himself being ripped away from the Gem of Cyttorak. His memories where altered by it but they were still illusions.
#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lantern Prime:

This guy would own him......

But he can this guy....