Forces of Chaos vs Scrin.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Forces of Chaos; all chaos daemons/CSM's and so on just no gods, but the chaos daemons are still blessed by their gods and such.

Keeper of secrets by columbussage

vs

Scrin; Have access to everything they need.

Rules

1. Win by complete destruction by other side.
  2. No In fighting.
  3. No Chaos gods.
  4. Everything goes.
  5. no outside interference.

Location; Eye of Terror/warp/galaxy. Eye of terror appears in a Scrin galaxy, and the Scrin want to remove it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really man? The C&C just lost to space marines, what in the world makes you think they can take on full legions of Chaos space marines whom are arguably better overall and chaos daemons that literally can't be killed? Especially in the warp? Even if the Scrin were 10x better than what we saw in C&C, scrin would still lose.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By jwwprod

I think this is an pretty interesting fight, what you all have to remember is that the Scrin forces we have seen in the game was not really a proper military invasion but more of a forces equivalent to a PDF from WH40K, and going by the information I've been reading up about them, I'd say their full forces could potentially be a match for Chaos or maybe even beat them.

However for now Chaos has the better feats, thus they win but it would be an interesting battle.

Though of course if were using the forces we've seen during C&C 3 then the Scrin would get stomped.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If "the warp" doesn't exist outside of eye of terror scrin win.

If not likely the chaos.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really man? The C&C just lost to space marines, what in the world makes you think they can take on full legions of Chaos space marines whom are arguably better overall and chaos daemons that literally can't be killed? Especially in the warp? Even if the Scrin were 10x better than what we saw in C&C, scrin would still lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: The Scrin are invading the eye of terror, still in real space without the emperor blocking anything, its gonna become the warp. Daemons don't apply to real physics so they'd still again mow the scrin down and the CSM fleets and stuff would put an end to most featless naval engagements.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

@thekillerklok: The Scrin are invading the eye of terror, still in real space without the emperor blocking anything, its gonna become the warp. Daemons don't apply to real physics so they'd still again mow the scrin down and the CSM fleets and stuff would put an end to most featless naval engagements.

Have you seen the Borg vs Scrin thread yet?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: No lol, can u send me the link?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tiberium wins the war, trust my words.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos corrupts

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos are fantasy/magic scrin are all about dat tech.

In a blind encounter I'll back the fantasy/magic here.

The scrin had some pretty amazing tech but who knows how long it took them to reach that point.

or in other words I have no way of knowing how quickly they could adapt to something as completely foreign as demons/magic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Baztet

@tularianroman: No one trusts your words because you don't got a clue on what you're talking about.

Anyway Chaos stomps, That's not removing Primarchs, Greater Daemons, Heralds, etc.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chaos are fantasy/magic scrin are all about dat tech.

In a blind encounter I'll back the fantasy/magic here.

The scrin had some pretty amazing tech but who knows how long it took them to reach that point.

or in other words I have no way of knowing how quickly they could adapt to something as completely foreign as demons/magic.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: You seriously need to take some classes in history and enviromental science.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: You're insulting him in environment and history on a sci fi and fantasy thread? ROFL! Do you even warp brah?

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: I am not insulting him.

He simply does not get the real mechanic behind Tiberium, the first fictional element that had an university team to come up with probable hypotheses (MIT).

Search it up.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Guess what, doesn't matter because in the end it wouldn't actually happen its called sci fi for a reason. Also I noticed your own failure in your own sci fi. Tiberium doesn't kill all humans, it's a 50 50 chance and humans can live in it! You lied to us LOL trying to say it kills everyone. Wow try harder next time troll, also internet = 100% Fact.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Baztet

@tularianroman: On exactly what, do you even know what you're talking about Roman? Honestly do you got a clue at all? Prolly not best stick to what I said before; don't research other sci fis the truth hurts your fanboy pride too much.

@merulezall It's pretty obvious he can't

Loading Video...

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jwwprod

damn! this is starting to get nasty.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Not even close. I haven't even begun with him, nor do I wish to. I just want the wanking 9000 to come down to earth.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword Chaos daemons in the eye of terror would beat anyone.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos takes a warp sh!t on them.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

@tularianroman: Guess what, doesn't matter because in the end it wouldn't actually happen its called sci fi for a reason. Also I noticed your own failure in your own sci fi. Tiberium doesn't kill all humans, it's a 50 50 chance and humans can live in it! You lied to us LOL trying to say it kills everyone. Wow try harder next time troll, also internet = 100% Fact.

Are you referring to the Forgotten?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Yes, and the fact that your own site says it takes months and years to even infect normal humans.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: @jwwprod: Nah, he is just ignorant.

If Tiberium has a 50% of surviving, but how come almost 90% of the population did not survive.

The mortality of Tiberium contraction is about 99% if without intermediate medical procedures, but however Tiberium can be infused to enhance humans or other living things if doing properly. Tiberium can mutate living forms into spreading agents, for example, they mutated plant lifeforms to spread airbone and earthbone. They spread through water source by mutating molecular life forms.

Tiberium did actually got a real life research team to come up a probable explaination, from MIT!

Very rare to have some Tiberium mutants like Umagon, but you must consider this possibility.

If Force of Chaos is corrupted and mutated into Tiberium lifeforms, are they really themselves or slaves to this substance?

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: The Forgotten is the exceptional ones, it did not take months to kill a human.

The first thing that you will receive is the burning rash of radiation, and next is the suffocation through critical lung infection and injury.

I put my saboteurs to walk through a Tiberium field, they die less than a second!

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eisenfauste
TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: A short turn, yes.

But in the long turn, no. Scrin if using the C&C gameplay mechanic, they can amass a massive army less than an hour.

However, if they spread Tiberium everywhere, it is a GG because Tiberium gas can melt through most types of metallic or solid structures.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MErulezall

@tularianroman: You think Chaos needs to spam an army? Bro, chaos has an infinite army! Get wrecked heroes alone would own the Scrin ground and space. Thank you for dodging the weapons damage and calibers asked by me and baztet bro. Tell me what caliber weapons damaged Scrin troops again, from what I've seen their weaker than even halo's weapons.

From your own site as well.

With the arrival and proliferation of Tiberium, civilian population without access to shielding equipment of any sort were subject to contamination and irradiation by the element. Those who weren't killed developed physical and mental changes, becoming mutants. Those unaffected distrusted the mutants, making them outsiders and, as often happens in this situation, the outcasts banded together, and so, the Forgotten movement was born.

A human who survives Tiberium contamination shouldn't be considered lucky - Tiberium crystals merge with their flesh, growing over time. Concentrations of crystallized tissue can develop to the point where they burst and excrete a thick, viscous liquid, which quickly hardens on the victim's skin, creating an exoskeleton of sorts. While it devours the mutant's exterior, Tiberium toxins continue to ravage the inside, changing large amounts of bone marrow and muscle tissue into crystal formations. Eventually, the victim turns into a distorted mass of crystal and flesh.[1]

Of course, the process is not instantaneous and can often take months or even years to complete. Before crippling disabilities (as seen above) set in, a Tiberian human will only become stronger with each passing day. They tend to be faster, stronger and more agile than pure humans, and the presence of Tiberium is not harmful to them, on the contrary, it actually accelerates their healing.

Proven wrong idiot. Troll harder next time.

@baztet this guy doesn't know the calibers and dropped the "time control" argument ROFL!

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TularianRoman

@merulezall: You forgot Tiberium, mass effect fanboy (an unfortunate game yet going to have a same fate like C&C).

Tiberium can mutate plant lifeforms to spread more Tiberium. Otherword, Tiberium is the army that Scrin needed.

Force of Chaos or anyone of War40k had no resistance or countermeasure if there is a sudden Tiberium meteorite across every living world. Tiberium will mutate the shit out of every lifeform, then quickly spreading without control. The reason why the spreading of Earth in C&C universe was slow, because of the immortal prophet Kane and his Tacitus.

Try harder, that indicated towards the survivors of Tiberium infestation! Those are the processes when you are going to be mutated into a Forgotten!

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman:

You forgot Tiberium, mass effect fanboy (an unfortunate game yet going to have a same fate like C&C).

Dude, Tiberium doesn't work in the warp get this through your head C&C fanboy.

Tiberium can mutate plant lifeforms to spread more Tiberium. Otherword, Tiberium is the army that Scrin needed.

Warp does the same thing, but waaaaaay harsher people go insane in the warp and guess what? warp is bigger than an entire universe, its multiverse look what vortex said nice try.

Force of Chaos or anyone of War40k had no resistance or countermeasure if there is a sudden Tiberium meteorite across every living world.

How is it going to effect something that doesn't exist? You know daemons can only be hurt by magic right chump? Try harder troll.

Tiberium will mutate the shit out of every lifeform, then quickly spreading without control. The reason why the spreading of Earth in C&C universe was slow, because of the immortal prophet Kane and his Tacitus.

Daemons never age, people in the warp never age cause there is no such thing as time in the warp. Want to try again, also it works on carbon life forms not every chump, guess what daemons arent carbon and neither are their worlds.

Try harder, that indicated towards the survivors of Tiberium infestation! Those are the processes when you are going to be mutated into a Forgotten!

That's cute heres what happens when you touch the warp.

He was human once, now a slave to the warp. Also unlike your Tiberium, no one can withstand the warp.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: @jwwprod: Nah, he is just ignorant.

If Tiberium has a 50% of surviving, but how come almost 90% of the population did not survive.

The mortality of Tiberium contraction is about 99% if without intermediate medical procedures, but however Tiberium can be infused to enhance humans or other living things if doing properly. Tiberium can mutate living forms into spreading agents, for example, they mutated plant lifeforms to spread airbone and earthbone. They spread through water source by mutating molecular life forms.

Tiberium did actually got a real life research team to come up a probable explaination, from MIT!

Very rare to have some Tiberium mutants like Umagon, but you must consider this possibility.

If Force of Chaos is corrupted and mutated into Tiberium lifeforms, are they really themselves or slaves to this substance?

Who is ignorant? The guy who doesn't know what the heck he's talking about, is that him? Because that's you, you still don't got a clue of what you're talking about. As MErulezall pointed out we loved how you dropped the silly argument of time control good job sport!

Tiberium didn't kill 99% over half of earth still lived hint why the GDI and Nod were still alive and fully operational.

Who cares about MIT, the fact is that this is SCI FI all those facts are gone, and so far i wouldn't doubt it if that was a lie as well so far you said no one could live with it let a lone in it, but here we are with a whole faction living in it! Wow dude you amaze me every day you log in.

Possibility of what, nothing will happen in the warp because the warp is way better than your sh*tty tiberium. About time you grew up.

They are not getting corrupted, by jack. Sorry Chaos gods are too op for that garbage to even dare float in the warp. The warp itself would eat it alive. Holy balls you are literally the biggest troll so far that this site has seen.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Guy's the biggest joker we've seen im trying so hard right now to not laugh out of my chair guy must be on something every time he logs in Lol.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MErulezall

@baztet: I think we all suffer from the same problem. Guy cracks me up.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers