• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read the brief events Heart of the Universe , Marvel End. The LT is the most powerful being that will ever be seen in Marvel, but LT was defeated by Thanos when he got The Heart of the Universe

I tried to find strong character under level The Presence ( TOAA DC ) can beat him.

I read in many places and found that, ZH Parallax Hal powerful than The Spectre.And he is one of the gods of DC. He beat Superman with a single hit, destroy and recreate the universe - a super-cosmic level reality warper god

Emperor Joker . (& Mister Mxyzptlk)
Joker after accounting for 99 % of the power of Mister Mxyzptlk , demon 5th dimension .
The ability to change is now almost complete , each accounting for Spectre .

( I 've read some where that he is not canon)

And....?

#2 Posted by laflux (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

Both would lose. Also Living Tribunal is not the most powerful character in Marvel, you have Pre-Recton Beyonder and MM who are more powerful for a start. From DC, Presence, Great Evil Beast, maybe Lucifer and Micheal working together.

#3 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:

Both would lose. Also Living Tribunal is not the most powerful character in Marvel, you have Pre-Recton Beyonder and MM who are more powerful for a start. From DC, Presence, Great Evil Beast, maybe Lucifer and Micheal working together.

Oh thank, but Lucifer and Michael is a variant of the DC comic. I can't see the relevance of them to the universe of the JLA ?
#4 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9264 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep...

#5 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cable_Extreme said:

Batman with prep...

What ? Batman ? you serious ?

@Cable But he is a human?he can not even lift a car
#6 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Vietnam: Sure why not? He is the Batman.

#7 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

AQUAMAN

#8 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Thanos with the HoTU considered to be Omnipotent? And like, second only to TOAA himself?

#9 Edited by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of them win.

Zero Hour Parallax Hal has demonstrated multiversal power, while the Tribunal is far from multiversal:

And of course, HotU Thanos defeated him as well as Eternity and Infinity in simultaneity.

Emperor hasn't done anything of sufficient level either.

@Captain_Vietnam said:

The LT is the most powerful being that will ever be seen in Marvel, but LT was defeated by Thanos when he got The Heart of the Universe

This isn't even coherent. If the LT is the most powerful being that will ever be seen in Marvel, then HotU Thanos is not more powerful (and he is). Unless you mean by natural power and not any amps, which is still incorrect.

The above scan already tells of this, but should it be necessary to tell you, TOAA is the most powerful being in Marvel.

I tried to find strong character under level The Presence ( TOAA DC ) can beat him.

The Presence is not DC TOAA.

#10 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan

#11 Posted by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain said:

Isn't Thanos with the HoTU considered to be Omnipotent? And like, second only to TOAA himself?

Another incoherent post. If you are omnipotent, you can't be second to another being. Unless you are referring to hyperbole levels of omnipotence or accidental omnipotence.

To answer your question though, he has been considered something like that before.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Vietnam said:

Oh thank, but Lucifer and Michael is a variant of the DC comic. I can't see the relevance of them to the universe of the JLA ?

They are multiversal in nature, so they aren't bound to one universe in the first place. But to answer the question, they are generally considered as simply part of DC, so they should count.

#13 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

Dr. Manhattan

No. Just no.

#14 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh thank all for comment. So perhaps the power of Thanos / Heart of the Universe was overacting as Sentry ?

And I can't understand Aquaman , Batman can beat Thanos ( non HOU )

#15 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone with good negotiating skill, perhaps Batman...

#16 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

John Constantine negotiates the HOTU away from Thanos in like 30 seconds, 45 seconds tops.

#17 Edited by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Vietnam said:

And I can't understand Aquaman , Batman can beat Thanos ( non HOU )

It's a joke. Calm down.....

#18 Posted by GhostRider2 (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm Lucifer Morningstar...

#19 Posted by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

Hmm Lucifer Morningstar...

I personally don't think so.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence or his apprentice , dont think anyone below that would beat him.

#21 Posted by laflux (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

The Presence or his apprentice , dont think anyone below that would beat him.

apprentice?

#22 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

apprentice?

Elaine Belloc

Presence took her under his wings so to speak, and she was left to act as Presence when he goes away. She always had an awesome future from her initial appearance. Her father was Michael and Lucifer loved and protected her as his child. She was always under awesome protection :p

#23 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't there are new rule about not using Omnipotent's in threads?

#24 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Death of the Endless, everything dies eventually, as long as that Death has superior power over that.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur said:

Death of the Endless, everything dies eventually, as long as that Death has superior power over that.

As long as he had the HOTU he would likely not die. Its the power of the supreme being. Marvel Death had nothing on Thanos, she kissed him and f*cked off (perhaps ceased to exist). Thanos with HOTU was mega-bada$$ although that really really isnt a prep feat :p

#26 Posted by sungod88 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question. Who in Marvel and DC can beat Thanos with HoTU. I haven't read that so don't know what happened but it seems he really can't be beaten by any of the big boys. Don't say God or ToAA I mean actual characters that could take him on and what scenerio.

#27 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

only Presence

#28 Posted by logy5000 (5771 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

#29 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: why is The Presence not DC TOAA

#30 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Aquaman.

LOL. I guess than even Robin can win. :P

But seriously, Thanos with HotU is a boss.

#31 Posted by logy5000 (5771 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111: Robin>TOAA, dude.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungod88 said:

I have a question. Who in Marvel and DC can beat Thanos with HoTU. I haven't read that so don't know what happened but it seems he really can't be beaten by any of the big boys. Don't say God or ToAA I mean actual characters that could take him on and what scenerio.

There certainly arent many. HOTU is the power of the supreme being of Marvel, TOAA, the question being how much of his powers. He clearly beat Living Tribunal who is only second to TOAA in marvel. So while TOAA is given the only other 2 character that can argued is Pre Retcon Beyonder, PR Molecule Man and Protege (without being hampered by plot). That about it from Marvel.

#33 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

John Constantine negotiates the HOTU away from Thanos in like 30 seconds, 45 seconds tops.

#34 Posted by sungod88 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

So in reality shouldn't this fall under that no omnipitent fights rule? I know it's been said he's not but this kinda seems like an exception lol

#35 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: the beyonder is not the tribunal's equal

#36 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Some possible candidates:

COIE Anti Monitor

Trigon in his lair

all i got for now

#37 Posted by laflux (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshuagamer said:

@laflux: the beyonder is not the tribunal's equal

No he's stronger :P

#38 Posted by laflux (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Spoiled Sport :(

#39 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

Spoiled Sport :(

#40 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Explain why you believe this ps. leave your thoughts on my blue marvel/ thor vs. starbreaker battle i just started

#41 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Evil Beast

and

God Thing

Great Evil Beast is considerd the Presence's evil side and God Thing fought the Presence and gave him hell during the fight (which ends with God Thing volunteerily stepping down).

#42 Posted by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

why is The Presence not DC TOAA

Because TOAA isn't merely a character in a comic, but also Stan Lee.

#43 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Yes, but u=is represented as a character from his appearnces when talking to spider-man, and is their supreme being, and The Presence is DC's equivalent

#44 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

The Presence is the God of DCU, TOAA the god of Marvel Universe.Both essentially are the same character or I should say represent the same character(God) of their respected universes despite the origin of how they're created.

What about classic Mxy? I think he could take him especially since he's not bound by rules of other Universes lol.

GEB for obvious reasons...

Spectre(WITH Presence backing him)

Lucifer(omnipotent)

Godthing(obviously omnipotent to some degree to go toe to toe with Presence before losing)

Zero Hour Parallax

Classic Ion(omnipotent)

Superman 1 Million(also omnipotent)

#45 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ShootingNova: Yes, but u=is represented as a character from his appearnces when talking to spider-man, and is their supreme being, and The Presence is DC's equivalent

Exactly, they both represent God of each of their respected universes(DCU and MU)

Despite how they were created or by who..

#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Nebulous.

#47 Posted by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Yes, but u=is represented as a character from his appearnces when talking to spider-man, and is their supreme being, and The Presence is DC's equivalent

If you are referring to status and rank, then yes, they are of the same level. Otherwise, no, not really.

The main difference is that TOAA transcends the "Marvel Omniverse", because he is also a writer. The Presence, on the other hand, is bound to the DC verse, and was shaped by external forces. I know that phrase can be interpreted in numerous ways.

#48 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: i think that means pure omnipotent beings.

#49 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Presence and TOAA are still equal though at the end of the day

But being as how both are more powerful then Thanos with HOTU, not sure why they're being mentioned a lot here.

BTW, who is Nebulous? Have to look him up

#50 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (193 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngryHulks said:

Anyone with good negotiating skill, perhaps Batman...

Thanos ! no negotiations. Bat must die

@Vaeternus you forget someone , Superman Robot Though