#1 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Blood lusted
  • No Morals
  • Battlefield Removal if possible
  • Spammers keep posting links for live feeds, and Comic Vine, understandbly pissed, wants to get rid of those annoying bastards. But like the roaches they are, they just keep coming back. Is there anyway to the Viners to exterminate the Spammers? Seems hopeless at this point...
  • Who wins?
#2 Posted by ComicStooge (13775 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Viners win.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

• Blood lusted
  • No Morals
  • Battlefield Removal if possible
  • Spammers keep posting links for live feeds, and Comic Vine, understandbly pissed, wants to get rid of those annoying bastards. But like the roaches they are, they just keep coming back. Is there anyway to the Viners to exterminate the Spammers? Seems hopeless at this point...
  • Who wins?

A Change in rules for new users Posting Threads as soon as they join FTW!

#4 Posted by VeganDiet (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: That's not a bad suggestion, actually.

#5 Posted by beatboks1 (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously guy's, Your giving these idiots more attention than they deserve. This thread and the other is just fuel to the fire.

Really for me care factor <0 just ignore them their not worth the focus.

If they really bother you that much just put together a worm to freeze their PC or eat up all hard drive space at next log on.

Personally I couldn't care enough to go to the trouble

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

Seriously guy's, Your giving these idiots more attention than they deserve. This thread and the other is just fuel to the fire.

If they really bother you that much just put together a worm to freeze their PC or eat up all hard drive space at next log on.

If only I knew how....

#7 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

My bad... well, this is a good thread for us to come up with ideas cuz at the moment they are kicking our asses lol

#8 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Best thread all day.

Thank you.

#9 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: Respect :)

Any ideas how to take them on?

#10 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

@Sethlol: Respect :)

Any ideas how to take them on?

Just take the usual anti-zombie gear or just trace their IP and call an exterminatus on their house.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Internetz! Whatever the cost may be. We shall fight them in General Discussion, we shall fight them in Off-Topic, we shall fight in the Battles forum (hah irony!) and in the Artists Show-Off, we shall fight in the Fan-fic; we shall never surrender

#12 Posted by logy5000 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring it!!!! CV always wins.

#13 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

We are getting bodied on the first page atm lol