#1 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

The animated versions of Flashpoint Batman and Red Hood go toe-to-toe in Gotham City. Thomas has gone to Crime Alley to pay his respects to his late son only to find Red Hood trying to steal the Batmobile's tires upon returning to it. Who wins?

Versus

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (24225 posts) - - Show Bio

I like like to say bats but Jason would win IMO

#3 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Yeah, I'm leaning towards Jason myself. I don't think it's going to be an easy win for him though.

#4 Posted by SheenLantern (7089 posts) - - Show Bio

Thomas Wayne

#5 Posted by dondave (39082 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood

#6 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#7 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Red hood did really well against bats in his movie, sorta. I feel like he's takin this

#8 Edited by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Red

#9 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: While I do agree that Red Hood probably wins, I feel I should stress that the second Batman stopped holding back against Red Hood this happened:

...yeah. Jason's good, but Batman proved there that he's still his superior by a fair margin, not a slight one. Jason still beats Thomas though.

#10 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood.

Batman looked kinda more impressive in the comic than he did in movie, but then again - he had more time to shine in the comics.
In the movie his age cought up quickly on him and he was struggeling here and there. I see Red Hood outspeeding him, since he didn't look THAT bad against a superior Batman version. Yeah, he got his ass handed to him, but would Thomas-Batman have been able to face the 4 assassins for a while? I kinda don't think so.

#11 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

#12 Posted by 616Vulture (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#13 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: When the resident Batman expert says Jason wins, I'd say that pretty much settles the debate.

@enzeru: Those assassins in question looked to have him beat before Batman showed up to help him.

#14 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: Those assassins in question looked to have him beat before Batman showed up to help him.

And they would have, but he was holding his own. I simply don't think that Thomas-Batman would have been able to do that well in his opinion, since he was already having problems with that Harley-Joker-Jester-Girl and the 4 assassins, were empowered by their suits.

#15 Posted by batmannflash (6227 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: While I do agree that Red Hood probably wins, I feel I should stress that the second Batman stopped holding back against Red Hood this happened:

...yeah. Jason's good, but Batman proved there that he's still his superior by a fair margin, not a slight one. Jason still beats Thomas though.

#16 Posted by BatBro15 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Thomas killed Black Manta and Zoom while mortally injured. He takes Jason, no problem

#17 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (1068 posts) - - Show Bio

Thomas Wayne cracks his skull.

#18 Edited by EvilTeddy (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood is a tad cocky IMO so he might underestimate Thomas, and while Jason is more agile and he will most likely run circles around Thomas. However i think Thomas could tag Jason and put his might to use and beat Jason in head to head h2h confrontation. If Jason plays smart, keeps a cool head and wont underestimate Thomas i think Jason will take 8/10. Otherwise Thomas takes this 5.5/10.

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (24225 posts) - - Show Bio

I like like to say bats but Jason would win IMO

This guys an idiot. Jason is cooler and would win in a fight.

#20 Posted by Justthatkid (5358 posts) - - Show Bio

@batbro15: He tag teamed Manta with Grifter and I believe he was fine when he did that. Then he later gets Zoom who wash focussed on him or expecting to get stabbed.

What Red Hood did to the Fearsome Five I believe there called? Was impressive.