User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Morals:ON himm,Harold could take Barry,Jay and Impulse solo.But Morals:ON Wally could steal speed.Too difficult,Wally's speed steal vs 4 lantern

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3 frozen  Moderator

Team 1 take this.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep would give them the win especially since the Lanterns are very familiar with the Flash Family.Without it,the Flash Family would win

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By frozen  Moderator
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By frozen  Moderator
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: Alan is more powerful than Hal.

I changed my opinion.Wally solos if they'll take all of his partners

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 frozen  Moderator
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dorukesin

@reaverlation said:

Prep would give them the win especially since the Lanterns are very familiar with the Flash Family.Without it,the Flash Family would win

with or without prep,If Lanterns will take Impulse,Jay and Barry down Wally solos in a zeptosecond

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: Wally is not solo'ing Alan.

Wally would turn him into a piece of pie

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin: There is no way Alan get's solo'd so easily. He actually, for a time held his own against the version of Gog who beat down KC Superman, and it doesn't end there, he fought Mordu while the rest of the team + other powerhouses got stomped and IIRC held a Multiversal rift.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin said:

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: Wally is not solo'ing Alan.

Wally would turn him into a piece of pie

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: There is no way Alan get's solo'd so easily. He actually, for a time held his own against the version of Gog who beat down KC Superman, and it doesn't end there, he fought Mordu while the rest of the team + other powerhouses got stomped and IIRC held a Multiversal rift.

Furthermore, Wally is not going to be solo'ing a bunch of powerhouse Lanterns in a Zeptosecond with compromised morals. Alan's feats are actually comparable.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Alan Scott have a momentum to move,talk to do something.Wally will just take it before he realizes

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

Alan Scott have a momentum to move,talk to do something.Wally will just take it before he realizes

Perceptions can only get you so far considering A) Wally has morals and B) Alan has comparable feats.

He's already spoke to Jay at super-speeds, just throwing this out there:

No Caption Provided

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dorukesin

@frozen said:

Furthermore, Wally is not going to be solo'ing a bunch of powerhouse Lanterns in a Zeptosecond with compromised morals. Alan's feats are actually comparable.

actually he will Wally can strategize in a zeptosecond(regular day)

also Wally can take his momentum even if he have morals

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I can give you plenty of feats like that

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dorukesin: Give me in character feats of Wally/battles:

Alan hurt Mordu, and Mordu beat the Wizard Shazam.

No Caption Provided

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

@frozen: I don't know why hurting Mordru is supposed to be a feat --- Power Girl has done the same thing. In the same run under the same writer, Mordru also one-shotted Alan.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dorukesin

@frozen said:

@dorukesin: Give me in character feats of Wally/battles:

Alan hurt Mordu, and Mordu beat the Wizard Shazam.

In Character Wally steals speed for no hurting,thats more heroic

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morals:ON Wally wrecks faster than Morals:OFF

No Caption Provided

then he'll b*tchlaps all lanterns for punishment

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@saren: Um, Power Girl hurt him? When?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@frozen said:

For the Flash family, I must call:

No Caption Provided

@dredeuced

HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIF???????

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Literally the same story from which that scan you posted comes from.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dorukesin
tyizzy360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't lanterns still have autoshield if they do do what stops them from flying in the sky with their sheild on and spam the ground till they catch a flash

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dorukesin
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@saren said:

@frozen said:

Literally the same story from which that scan you posted comes from.

I haven't read the comic, apologies - but that really puts things into context. Thank you for the clarification.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't lanterns still have autoshield if they do do what stops them from flying in the sky with their sheild on and spam the ground till they catch a flash

autoshields isn't fast enough for Wally

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By frozen  Moderator
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

flashes after a decent fight

Fastnoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally, Barry and Jay have all shown the ability to speed steal, and under good morals too,I think they can take this

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fastnoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Fair enough, I could have sworn that I saw him speed steal once, but maybe it was Wally. Anyhow, Wally and the other flashes can still think at super speed as well, their prep time would simply be while they're running and dodging whatever the hell it is the green lanterns are trying to throw at them. And with a speed steal, that makes only two green lanterns able to chase all four of the speedsters. So either way I believe the speedsters take this.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dredeuced

In round 1, depending on the writer, the Flashes can just take the rings off the lantern's fingers before they can think, as has been done many times before. They also have the distinct advantage of being well practiced at planning out a course of attack at superspeeds:

No Caption Provided

Beyond that, Alan seems to be the biggest problem since just taking his ring wouldn't do anything. I'm not sure how easy it is to KO Alan and, hell, I'm not sure Wally would be willing to hit him hard enough to KO him even if he were capable. One of the advantages Wally does have is he CAN speed steal magical energy like he did with Cheetah. Alan's got lots of power but he's not full starheart here so that might be one of the few ways the Flash team can even deal with him. Beyond that, assuming they're fighting to the best of their ability, I don't see the GL Corps members actually being able to stop or resist speed steal from Jay and Wally -- which would be the easiest way of beating them without harming them directly, so very likely morals on in character fighting to the best of ability.

The only other thing I can think of is phasing through shields/constructs for the KO if the GLs get their autoshields (besides speed steal, which should probably work anyhow), as Wally's the only one with the physical power to break through shields and he's NEVER going to punch fellow heroes with his best shot.

With 2 minutes of prep the Lanterns can fly up which makes them basically immune to anyone but Wally, and even then Wally doesn't have their maneuverability and they can fly to a distance Wally's never speed stolen from. From there it's a matter of them eventually hitting the Flashes with non lethal AoE (something they're capable of), throwing them off balance, then finishing them off in any number of ways.

I'll say Flashes win round 1 (Not sure, beatboks1 could probably persuade me against this pick with relevant Alan showings) and GL's win round 2 because Wally's not likely to do the things that would allow him to solo in character, especially round 2.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dorukesin

@dredeuced: In character Wally could take every Lantern's speed before they realizes including Alan,with or without prep.

and even if wants to fight,Lanterns would kill Jay,Bart and Barry and Wally's going to be crazy.He'll explode all of them like threes

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: That is one of the things I mentioned, yes.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dorukesin

@dredeuced said:

@dorukesin: That is one of the things I mentioned, yes.

Hal have best reaction speed in the lantern team.Fraction of a nanosecond,which means Wally would see him frozen.He can take them with his fists too

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

im pretty sure Hal has reacted to Wally before...

@dondave you know Hal the best... im actually willing to buy the mind wipe feat but i need to make sure that Hal has reacted to wally before and you know Hal pretty good (probably the best since i havent seen Deranged Midget around in a while)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Every single one of the lanterns here has reacted to Wally before. Stewart's tagged him. The point would be that Wally wasn't going as fast or reacting as well as he's capable of.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By willpayton

With even a small amount of prep, the Lanterns win... especially with Alan on the team.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: All Flashes beat everything....

The Flashes are easily the strongest thing in the universe....

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dorukesin

@kidman560 said:

im pretty sure Hal has reacted to Wally before...

Hal has never reacted to Wally and Wally would see all of them frozen,

they can't even make a suprise shot to him

No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By willpayton

@dredeuced: In character Wally could take every Lantern's speed before they realizes including Alan,with or without prep.

and even if wants to fight,Lanterns would kill Jay,Bart and Barry and Wally's going to be crazy.He'll explode all of them like threes

Wrong. The Flashes cant do their speed-steal if the Lanterns start with shields and auto-fire on, which they will. Also, Alan is a being made of pure magical energy, so technically (unless the writers screws up) he cant be speed-stolen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dredeuced

@willpayton said:

@dorukesin said:

Wrong. The Flashes cant do their speed-steal if the Lanterns start with shields and auto-fire on, which they will. Also, Alan is a being made of pure magical energy, so technically (unless the writers screws up) he cant be speed-stolen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The auto fire isn't hitting any Flash that's not jobbing, nor do they get to start with it on in the no prep scenario. It's featless bluster, especially considering any Flash worth their salt can avoid a GL beam, auto fire or not. GL powers don't stop speed steal, ask Amazo.

I specifically stated exactly why speed steal should work on Alan. Wally is capable of stealing the speed of those empowered by magical sources. If Wally can steal the magical super speed Cheetah gets from her plant god then it's baseless that Alan's Starheart energy isn't capable of being stolen.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

right i forgot...

Wally West solos #Fanboysmakehimthelivinggod and #tallshouldacceptflash=jesuschrist

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dorukesin

@willpayton said:

@dorukesin said:

Wally is much faster than autoshields

also wrong,Energy still have a momentum to be a energy.Wally could manipulate it,he's not Starheart here

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

right i forgot...

Wally West solos #Fanboysmakehimthelivinggod and #tallshouldacceptflash=jesuschrist

fanboys or writers ?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

right i forgot...

You could make an argument instead of shoving petty and lying words into my mouth.

I can't understand people who do this crap. Someone makes an argument for a Flash character and the first thing people like you do is come up with some horrible hyperbole and act like I'm saying he's an unbeatable god. I literally freaking said they lose round 2 but no, I'm the ridiculous one who's unreasonable.

I expected better from you.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

So what if the Lanterns start with shields and auto-fire? Shields can be phased through and Wally has moved fast enough that a blast from Kyle was frozen still compared to him. And as for the probability of them starting with auto-fire on, you're convinced that they will because in about 26 years of Post-Crisis continuity, John Stewart made one reference to an auto-fire capability?

Alan being a being of pure magical energy has never stopped a myriad of other physical phenomena from affecting him, so there's no reason speed-steal wouldn't work. Wally's absorbed the speed of a planet's worth of beings who existed only as radio waves, so being made out of something incorporeal isn't an issue, and there isn't anything that suggests magic is somehow magically immune to speed-stealing. It's basically the kind of thing people make up to gloss over a viable avenue of victory for the other side. "Well, he's magic, so that won't work. Why won't it work? Because he's magic."

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@dorukesin said:

Wally is much faster than autoshields

also wrong,Energy still have a momentum to be a energy.Wally could manipulate it,he's not Starheart here

Even if he's faster than autoshields, which is not proven, the Lanterns will start off with shields on.

No, energy does not have momentum.

Momentum = mass * velocity

Kinetic Energy = 1/2 * mass * velocity^2

So if we're talking about speed-steal affecting momentum or kinetic energy (just 2 ways of talking about the same thing), then either way the answer is no. Those are properties of matter. Only something with mass can have KE or momentum. Alan is not made up of matter at all, he's made of pure magical energy.

It doenst matter if Alan is not at full Starheart power, he's still made of pure magic. Not being at full power just means he will be holding back like he always does. But, even at normal levels Alan can still manipulate time, teleport, matter-manipulate, etc.

Even if the flashes can get past the auto-fire and take down Lantern shields, they wont take down Alan. So, in the end, Team Lanterns win.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced i have given up trying to debate against Flash... do you understand given up!

No Caption Provided

Green Lantern John Stewart knew exactly how fast Flash was going but what arguments do i hear "nope Flash is to fast for them" but Green Lantern has reacted to them, "Speed Steal" they have to touch GLs, then we have "but the Flash are too fast and Wally soloed the COIE Anit-monitor" and thats a feat i regard as one of the biggest PIS moments of all history, the Writes made Anti-Monitor so strong they couldnt think of a good way to have him destroyed... and its a never ending circle and tbh its not really anything i want to get in to

you can EXPECT better from me, but to be honest i expected better from Flash fans who have ruined a character i used to love and as a kid i would watch Justice League and JLU for Flash and Green Lantern... next im going to see the one where Wally was so amped that he was moveing in attoseconds (or something like that) and its going to be passed off as something he does everyday.