Flash (Wally West) vs. Aquaman

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zijuun

Flash (Wally West) vs. Aquaman

Rules

• Standard versions.
  • Standard equipment.
  • Random encounter.
  • Arthur starts in the the Pacific Ocean and Wally starts on land 20 feet away on the coast.
  • Morals on for Wally and blood lusted for Arthur.
  • Win by death. =D
  • Wally must be on the ocean in this battle.

And the winner is...

You decide! :D

Battle by,

Zijuun.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Aquaman will throw the towel and return to make his show.

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

Not sure how Arthur is a threat here....unless they take the fight underwater(?).

Otherwise, I'd have to go with Wally.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perezite

@mahahus

Hey! Are you the same guy as Mahahus64?

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity~bump.

Anyone?

Zijuun.

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomp.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally curbstomps

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a massive mismatch, but Wally won't kill Aquaman. They're friends and his morals are on. He could incapacitate him indefinitely with speed steal quite easily, but that wouldn't win him the fight by the stipulations of the thread so it's a draw.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Wally with hilarious ease.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sama_el

Its a draw or flash win, i justo dont know why put flash with moral on in a fight to the death, he cant win unless he breaks his morals

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#13  Edited By batmannflash

Wally eeeeasilyyy

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

well everyone knows its harder to run on the beach? XD haha maybe barry beeting aquaman. but he has superhuman strength and i trident... King of atlantis wins

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow you must hate aquaman

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By Raw_Material

Hmm. A bloodlusted Aquaman might have a chance in this battle, especially if it's the Pre-52 Aquaman; the one that could control the waves, summon whales, and lift a submerged tank or an entire city block from the ocean floor. IIRC though, Barry Allen was able to run on top of water due to his super speed, so this definitely makes me think Wally could do so too. But I remember in non-canon I believe, Aquaman was able to cast a storm of waves onto Barry, knocking him off balance, and send him flying right to his feet. I think this would be the case here as well. Aquaman wins in my favor.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. A bloodlusted Aquaman might have a chance in this battle, especially if it's the Pre-52 Aquaman; the one that could control the waves, summon whales, and lift a submerged tank or an entire city block from the ocean floor. IIRC though, Barry Allen was able to run on top of water due to his super speed, so this definitely makes me think Wally could do so too. But I remember in non-canon I believe, Aquaman was able to cast a storm of waves onto Barry, knocking him off balance, and send him flying right to the feet of Aquaman. I think this would be the case here as well. Aquaman wins in my favor.

One of Wally's rogues is literally named Weather Wizard who is significantly better at summoning storms than Arthur ever has been and Wally handles him quite easily. Flash can cancel out winds far stronger than anything Arthur has ever summoned by waving his hand non chalantly. Not to mention Wally could literally speed steal him into a statue before Aquaman could think to use a single one of his powers. I also don't see how being able to lift a lot of weight will ever help anyone in any fight with Flash. None of any of this makes any sense, really.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Raw_Material

@dredeuced: Okay...squid, Lol! Thanks though. You can have an opinion on this battle too, I'm not bugging. Wally definitely has that one overrated power people keep talking about - super speed. In these battle threads, speed beats anything it seems like. If you put a bloodlusted Flash against, let's say, Wolverine, He could easily swipe him off his feet without giving him the time to extract his admantium claws, or even think for that matter. But it would be far more complicated than that if they were to meet in a non-cannon comic.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wally west

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Zijuun.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zijuun

@zr0c00l: @batmannflash: @supermanwithatan01: @dredeuced: @dondave: @retardrobot:@batnorris

Okay, so elaborate on why you think the Flash wins so easily. He's has his morals on for one, so he wouldn't speed steal or kill Aquaman until this battle escalated into a massive fight and this battle is taking place on the water, meaning he has to constantly run on the water non~stop. And you mustn't forget, Aquaman isn't holding back AT ALL.

@raw_material said:

Hmm. A bloodlusted Aquaman might have a chance in this battle, especially if it's the Pre-52 Aquaman; the one that could control the waves, summon whales, and lift a submerged tank or an entire city block from the ocean floor. IIRC though, Barry Allen was able to run on top of water due to his super speed, so this definitely makes me think Wally could do so too. But I remember in non-canon I believe, Aquaman was able to cast a storm of waves onto Barry, knocking him off balance, and send him flying right to his feet. I think this would be the case here as well. Aquaman wins in my favor.

I agree with you, this is how I was hoping the battle would turn out, and it definitely doesn't look like a stomp/mismatch to me.

Zijuun.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dredeuced

@zijuun: Wally Speed Steals with his morals on all the time. I can name atleast 10 separate times he's done it off the top of my head -- he's literally used his speed stealing ability to relieve a guy's pain before. It's his most used maneuver besides punching a dude at super speed -- and he'd be more likely to speed steal than punch Aquaman because they're friends and speed stealing is a lot less violent and painful than punching. So you're kind of wrong on that one.

It's an incredible mismatch because Wally can, fighting the best of his ability as per forum rules, react to the picosecond, phase through any weather Aquaman creates (Again, Aquaman is a subpar weather manipulator compared to Weather Wizard), and blitz him at the start of the fight before Aquaman can think. It doesn't matter if there's water or not. There's literally nothing Aquaman can do to Wally short of PIS.

It's a draw because you specifically made Wally morals on and made it so that only win condition is death, and Wally would rather die than kill one of his friends and fellow leaguers, so he'd probably just settle on incapacitating him. Your post alone points out how you're trying to convolute it into an Aquaman win. Sadly, it's not close and will never be close unless you massively, significantly nerf Wally. He's the most powerful member of the core Justice League and you threw him against Aquaman. It's not fair.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: Wally's never been morals off/bloodlusted and he's stolen speed and landed the IMP. It's a battle not a scenario where he's trying to calm Arthur down. He'll knock him out with a couple punches or steal his speed. There's no PIS here and CIS isn't an issue in battle threads. Aquaman won't be able to see Wally let alone touch him. Morals Off, Wally wouldn't speed steal, he'd vibrate Arthur's brain out then have his way with Mera. This way it's cleaner.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zijuun

@zijuun: Wally Speed Steals with his morals on all the time. I can name atleast 10 separate times he's done it off the top of my head -- he's literally used his speed stealing ability to relieve a guy's pain before. It's his most used maneuver besides punching a dude at super speed -- and he'd be more likely to speed steal than punch Aquaman because they're friends and speed stealing is a lot less violent and painful than punching. So you're kind of wrong on that one.

It's an incredible mismatch because Wally can, fighting the best of his ability as per forum rules, react to the picosecond, phase through any weather Aquaman creates (Again, Aquaman is a subpar weather manipulator compared to Weather Wizard), and blitz him at the start of the fight before Aquaman can think. It doesn't matter if there's water or not. There's literally nothing Aquaman can do to Wally short of PIS.

It's a draw because you specifically made Wally morals on and made it so that only win condition is death, and Wally would rather die than kill one of his friends and fellow leaguers, so he'd probably just settle on incapacitating him. Your post alone points out how you're trying to convolute it into an Aquaman win. Sadly, it's not close and will never be close unless you massively, significantly nerf Wally. He's the most powerful member of the core Justice League and you threw him against Aquaman. It's not fair.

Calm down there buddy -.- XD. Well said, but is it a draw or mismatch? You said Wally would rather die than protect Aquaman. On the second paragraph you said "it's an incredible mismatch", in the third paragraph you say "it's a draw". >.>

Second of all, doesn't Wally have to touch Aquaman to speed steal? How does he do it if he's constantly running on the surface of the water, besides Aquaman has the whole ocean to himself while he's bloodlusted so I think this is much closer than you put it out to be as he isn't stupid enough to stand right in front of Wally. He has all of the ocean's marine life to himself, he has telepathy, and don't forget he has enhanced speed and durability and very powerful when in the ocean. How's Wally just going to steal his speed?

Third of all, I'm trying to defend Aquaman, I'm being prepared for the fanboys for all the fanboys that are going to say that Wally stomps and no I'm not trying to "convolute it into Aquaman's win", I just want to make it a fair battle sir, there's a significant difference. According to my opinion I think it's a fair fight, I don't see how Wally's going to take down Aquaman right off the bat.

Zijuun.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: Wally's never been morals off/bloodlusted and he's stolen speed and landed the IMP. It's a battle not a scenario where he's trying to calm Arthur down. He'll knock him out with a couple punches or steal his speed. There's no PIS here and CIS isn't an issue in battle threads. Aquaman won't be able to see Wally let alone touch him. Morals Off, Wally wouldn't speed steal, he'd vibrate Arthur's brain out then have his way with Mera. This way it's cleaner.

Same can be said for you, look @ what I told Dreduced.

Zijuun.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, even an Aquaman fan like me sees this is a stomp. Arthur has no feats that put him anywhere near Wally. Flash would blitz before the chemicals in his brain even begin to form thoughts.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun:

Calm down there buddy -.- XD.

Nothing to be mad about. Just pointing out the obvious.

Well said, but is it a draw or mismatch? You said Wally would rather die than protect Aquaman. On the second paragraph you said "it's an incredible mismatch", in the third paragraph you say "it's a draw". >.>

The fight is a one sided mis match in Wally's favor because there's literally nothing Aquaman can do to him if Wally takes the fight seriously. It is a draw because your rules prohibit Wally from winning without being willing to kill a fellow leaguer, and Wally wasn't even willing to kill Martian Manhunter when he was literally trying to kill everyone on Earth. The fight is a mismatch, the result is a draw.

Second of all, doesn't Wally have to touch Aquaman to speed steal?

Noooope

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only assumable limit is that he probably has to see his opponent to do it, as I've never seen him speed steal something he couldn't see.

How does he do it if he's constantly running on the surface of the water,

He can speed steal while running

No Caption Provided

besides Aquaman has the whole ocean to himself while he's bloodlusted so I think this is much closer than you put it out to be as he isn't stupid enough to stand right in front of Wally.

This is irrelevant. I assume they start the fight within eyesight of each other. Wally could blitz Arthur literally a million times before Aquaman could react to go hide in the water. In the time it would take for Aquaman to swim a foot, Wally could run around the earth a hundred times.

He has all of the ocean's marine life to himself,

Literally none of which is a threat to Wally. He's fought monsters far more powerful than anything in the ocean before and done stuff like this:

No Caption Provided

Wally could literally kill all life in the ocean faster than Aquaman could count to 10.

he has telepathy

Speedsters have telepathy immunity. Wally has made himself immune to Grodd and Barry, who is much worse at it than Wally, has made himself immune to Martian Manhunter.

and don't forget he has enhanced speed and durability and very powerful when in the ocean.

Also irrelevant. Aquaman's durability is nothing compared to Mongul, Martians, or Anti Monitor, all of which Wally has punked.

How's Wally just going to steal his speed?

I dunno, by looking at him? That's how he does it to other people.

Third of all, I'm trying to defend Aquaman, I'm being prepared for the fanboys for all the fanboys that are going to say that Wally stomps and no I'm not trying to "convolute it into Aquaman's win", I just want to make it a fair battle sir, there's a significant difference.

First, calling someone a fanboy because you disagree with them is disrespectful. Just because I have a better argument than you doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. Secondly, you made this thread, then later came in and said Aquaman wins. When you make a thread, you shouldn't automatically have a winner in mind. Even if you're wrong, the intention is still a spite thread. If it was a fair battle, you would've said "I'm not sure who wins," not "Aquaman wins."

According to my opinion I think it's a fair fight, I don't see how Wally's going to take down Aquaman right off the bat.

Wally will take him down quite easily. Aquaman does not even register as a minor threat relative to Wally. The only snag is that Wally will not kill him. But Aquaman can't possibly win the fight, so it's inconclusive based on rules, but Wally walks out the victor of the actual skirmish.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Raw_Material

@zijuun: A lot of viners on the Battle Threads are definitely biased, it's just natural for us to be. But this one could go either way IMO.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dredeuced

The only argument in favor of Aquaman I've seen is that "Well the fight's on water" without any explanation as to why that makes it so Wally can't beat him. It's not like Wally struggles with running on water and he can use all of his powers while doing so.

Please tell me why I am being biased instead of just insulting me and leaving. Show me where I've misrepresented myself, Wally's abilities, or Aquaman's abilities. I may be a Wally fan, but I've admitted he's lost in dozens of threads before. I just don't understand why people think Aquaman can even see, react to, or hurt Wally, much less how he has the durability to take a single punch from him or the ability to somehow resist being speed stolen into incapacitation.

So, before you call me a fanboy, or call me biased, or pull another insulting strawman out of your rear, actually give me an argument that makes sense.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dredeuced:

Why don't people ever learn? Never argue Flash against you lmao. But what issues are those from? I have over $100 and buying back all the comics again. Those are issues 100 and up isn't it?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: People can and have argued Flash against me before, and been successful. Beatboks, for instance. I have never said Wally was unbeatable and, while I trust my knowledge on Wally, have never said I was infallible when it comes to debating him in a fight.

I don't mind if someone wants to argue against me in regards to Wally West. I do mind getting ignored and called biased and a fanboy. It's a pathetic insult that serves no purpose and hardly supports their arguments.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun

Wally has every advantage over Aquaman. The battlefield is a total non-factor. There is no way Aquaman can win here. Ends in a draw because Wally will not kill his friend. /thread

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman clearly wins. The battle takes place in the water, or on top for that matter, but what makes you think that Aquaman won't be able to take Wally under?! The ocean is his domain, remember he's the King of the Seven Seas! This battle could possibly be consiered a PIS if we weren't choosing sides to begin with.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dredeuced

@raw_material said:

Aquaman clearly wins. The battle takes place in the water, or on top for that matter, but what makes you think that Aquaman won't be able to take Wally under?! The ocean is his domain, remember he's the King of the Seven Seas! This battle could possibly be consiered a PIS if we weren't choosing sides to begin with.

Because Wally is millions of times the speed of light and Wally can phase through his grasp? He can use his picosecond reaction time to react to Aquaman trying to grab him and easily avoid it? Being under water wouldn't stop Wally from speed stealing him into a statue? Or punching him hard enough to KO?

Being King of the Seven seas and able to swim fast doesn't make him a threat. He would literally never get the chance to swim.

How can a battle be PIS? Do you know what PIS means? It's called Plot Induced Stupidity. There is no plot in a battle. This isn't a story. Are you just using a buzzword just because?

I also like how you went from "It can go either way" to "Aquaman clearly wins," when called out on your terrible etiquette and horrible logic.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Raw_Material

@dredeuced: Ohh! So when you were going on ranting in your other post, you were pretty much targeting me even though I had nothing to do with you in the first place? Lol, now I could say you're definitely a Wally's fanboy like what people's been saying! I said it could go either way so I left room for those wanting to debate on Wally's abilities in the water and not be all harsh about the victory. But this is Aquaman were talking about, he F'n kills it in the water and Wally has no chance of winning, clear as day. You're definitely one of those biased ones and I'm not just saying that. When I said PIS, I meant the settings are retarded. I mean who would fight Aquaman on his own turf besides let's say Mera, Ocean Master, King Shark...I hope you get the picture. Aquatics fight better in water than surface-dwellers, it's a simple fact my friend. There is nothing around it.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Raw_Material

@dredeuced: And by the way, I wasn't talking to you was I right? I was specifically talking to the person with the OP @zijuun. You thought you could just squeeze your way in by just ranting, but nope that's not how it's done bro. Don't butt into my conversations again or I'll be glad to teach you a lesson or two about battles.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dredeuced

@raw_material said:

@dredeuced: Ohh! So when you were going on ranting in your other post, you were pretty much targeting me even though I had nothing to do with you in the first place? Lol, now I could say you're definitely a Wally's fanboy like what people's been saying! I said it could go either way so I left room for those wanting to debate on Wally's abilities in the water and not be all harsh about the victory. But this is Aquaman were talking about, he F'n kills it in the water and Wally has no chance of winning, clear as day. You're definitely one of those biased ones and I'm not just saying that. When I said PIS, I meant the settings are retarded. I mean who would fight Aquaman on his own turf besides let's say Mera, Ocean Master, King Shark...I hope you get the picture. Aquatics fight better in water than surface-dwellers, it's a simple fact my friend. There is nothing around it.

You, once again, fail to make an argument. None of this is relevant.

Lots of people have fought Aquaman on his turf. And beaten him. Wally would do so as well. Being stronger and faster in the water is irrelevant to someone who is still millions of times faster than light, on or off of water, and hits hard enough to bust Anti Monitor Armor. Wally's got him trumped in everyway and you have once again ignored Wally's ability to steal his speed and become intangible to all of Aquaman's attacks.

@raw_material said:

@dredeuced: And by the way, I wasn't talking to you am I right? I was specifically talking to the person with the OP @zijuun. You just thought you could just squeeze your way in by just ranting, but nope that's not how it's done bro. Don't butt into my conversations again or I'll be glad to teach you a lesson or two about battles.

And now you're threatening me. It's a public forum. If you didn't want someone to butt into your conversation then you should use PMs. The entire purpose of this forum is for people to butt into conversations to give their opinion on how the fight should go. You don't have sovereign reign over this forum or this thread.

But sure, go ahead, teach me something about battles. You've yet to make a single argument that works.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: LMFAO! No threat whatsoever. Think of it as someone much greater than you giving you some advice. Like a master teaching his grasshopper. And when have a ever threatened you! Now you're going too far. But again, enlighten me with some scans of Wally in the water and opponents fighting Aquaman in the water as well. Please, I'll love to see them. I know the scans out there somewhere *cough*. And seriously dude, c'mon. I'm done!

Aquaman stomps, how does that pop your bubble? Stomach a little woozy now?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: LMFAO! No threat whatsoever. Think of it as someone much greater than you giving you some advice. Like a master teaching his grasshopper. And when have a ever threatened you! Now you're going too far. But again, enlighten me with some scans of Wally in the water and opponents fighting Aquaman in the water as well. Please, I'll love to see them. I know the scans out there somewhere *cough*. And seriously dude, c'mon. I'm done!

Aquaman stomps, how does that pop your bubble? Stomach a little woozy now?

Is this a weak attempt to embarrass or flamebait me? This is a rather pathetic troll.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Raw_Material
Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

Is this a weak attempt to embarrass or flamebait me? This is a rather pathetic troll.

And I was gonna say the same about you dude. You jumped into MY conversation. Bottom line. So who's the troll, huh?!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dredeuced

@raw_material said:

@dredeuced said:

And I was gonna say the same about you dude. You jumped into MY conversation. Bottom line. So who's the troll, huh?!

I made arguments about character abilities. You called me an inferior person and persist to make nothing resembling an argument besides "Aquaman is in the water, therefore he wins." without saying why that even matters.

It's not like Aquaman can move faster than light in the water and it's not like he can resist speed stealing while being in the water and it's clearly not like he's more durable than the anti monitor when he's in the water.

Again, it's not your conversation. It is a public conversation. If it was a conversation for you and Zijuun only, then you would've put it in PM and I would've never seen your mistaken statements and would've never had the impetus to correct you. Correcting someone doesn't make them a troll, insulting them and being belligerent does.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Raw_Material

@dredeuced said:

@raw_material said:

@dredeuced said:

Correcting someone doesn't make them a troll, insulting them and being belligerent does.

Totally agree. So don't do it! I wasn't talking to you in the first place. You see your name around my first comment you tried replying to with such disrespect? No! And that's all I've been hearing of you, that Wally could speed steal.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: I've also stated how he can phase through Arthur's attempt to drag him down (which was your only argument) and that he punches hard enough to send Aquaman's skull to the 26th century, making a KO quite easy.

I didn't need to, though. All I would have to say is Speed Steal and you still wouldn't have given me a counter, because you have not. Possibly because you don't actually have a response to it and your last efforts are to spam images to try to make me feel bad.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm one of the biggest Aquaman fan, but Flash win. This is no contest.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesesticks: No you're not, you probably don't even read his books. What's Aquaman's wife named? (you don't need to answer that, lol). But anyway, this is jus one of the reasons why Aquaman could win. Here's a scan from a non-canon comic where Aquaman swipes Barry off his feet when he tries to run on water and fight him. Totally out-classed I would say. Aquaman is best there is in the water, that's it. The only person that could defeat him in the water is someone form another Universe, which is Namor and maybe Attuma.

No Caption Provided

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dredeuced

@raw_material said:

@cheesesticks: No you're not, you probably don't even read his books. What's Aquaman's wife named? (you don't need to answer that, lol). But anyway, this is jus one of the reasons why Aquaman could win. Here's a scan from a non-canon comic where Aquaman swipes Barry off his feet when he tries to run on water and fight him. Totally out-classed I would say. Aquaman is best there is in the water, that's it. The only person that could defeat him in the water is someone form another Universe, which is Namor and maybe Attuma.

No Caption Provided

Non canon, of a different Flash, with different powers, not fighting to his fullest. I've already shown how Wally has fought back much tougher creatures much more easily in this thread and this still lacks anything to counter speed steal or Wally's ability to punch said creatures to the other side of the planet.

"Only person who could beat him [Aquaman] in the water is someone from another universe," OK, yep, Aquaman in the water > Galactus.

Man what a ridiculous series of trolling.