This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio
  Location:  New york city (No civilians) , Morals: off, No one is holding back , Who wins this ? 

#2 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha!

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF is up with all the insane mismatches lately? This should be flagged and locked right now.

#4 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this really that much of a mismatch guys ? :P  i mean yeah wally should pwn but the thing its not like he cant do anything at all ? :P 

#5 Edited by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

:S 

#6 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally curbstomps in a total mismatch.

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abirzenith said:

Is this really that much of a mismatch guys ? :P i mean yeah wally should pwn but the thing its not like he cant do anything at all ? :P

Of course it's a mismatch my friend. Wally moves faster than light, can phase molecules, can steal speed...hell, he can hit harder than Superman. This is quite one sided

#8 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jayfournines: ahh sorry i guess :S , what can i say :p !
#9 Posted by Outside_85 (8204 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wally is in a playful mood he will just pull the Things shorts down to have him trip in them.

#10 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately most DC superheroes are stupidly powerful and what they lack in depth of character and plot they make up for in absurd feats. Thing may be a relate able respectable character with plausible super abilities but that means nothing to the SPEED FORCE

ooooOOOOoooo

#11 Posted by Outside_85 (8204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru: You dont know alot about Wally I guess? :)

#12 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru said:

Unfortunately most DC superheroes are stupidly powerful and what they lack in depth of character and plot they make up for in absurd feats. Thing may be a relate able respectable character with plausible super abilities but that means nothing to the SPEED FORCE

ooooOOOOoooo

I probably relate more to Wally than any other comic character ever. Both companies put out good books, stop being biased and you'll enjoy comics a lot more.

#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abirzenith:

Please refer to the Battle Forum rules next time you make a thread.

- This is a spite/stomp/mismatch.

#14 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio
wow....this disappointing to come back to
#15 Posted by Pyrogram (35159 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing in curbstomp. He gets stomped that is.

#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abirzenith: Don't worry about, you seem to be new and everyone makes mistakes. Just check out the Battle Forum Rules next time :)