This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Flash (9 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash before Wolverine even gets his claws out.

#3 Posted by black panther (13 posts) - - Show Bio

flash

#4 Posted by The_Flash (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I say Flash too

#5 Posted by CimmerianDoug (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine has very good senses. If he sensed the flash he could get his claws out, survive some attacks and maybe have a slim chance.

#6 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha ... definitely Flash.

#7 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash. Hits him after running from one side of the planet to the other. While Wolverine is unconcious Flash runs to a Volcano, deposits Wolverine, leaves.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

CimmerianDoug says:

"Wolverine has very good senses. If he sensed the flash he could get his claws out, survive some attacks and maybe have a slim chance."

No, he couldn't.

#9 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine= not gonna win
Post Edited:2007-03-19 00:25:16

#10 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty much a no contest. Flash wins, hands down.

#11 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think Flash is potentially the most powerful character in DC, Flash wins.

#12 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes it a great dichotomy -- Flash is the most powerful character, and yet is the ONLY character where once they die, they don't come back.

I LOVE that people actually KEEP the Flashes dead!

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, everytime... even different flashes would be able to do it different ways...

Barry - Wolverine wouldn't even be able to touch him, as soon as he got close barry would vibrate out of sync with him.

Wally - no contest, he'd be able to throw a thousand punches before wolverine even got his claws out.

Bart - he'd just throw wolverine into the speed force and have done with it lol

M

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Only reality warpers and cosmic beings could even consider taking on a Flash going all out. Pretty much any fight with him will be a curbstomp in his favor.

#15 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

See, now, Flash is someone Paste Pot Pete could beat!

They'd be like Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner.

Pete would lay down the glue, and the Flash would come to a standstill with that noise...."Boink!"

(FYI, totally kidding. Flash rules.)

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Only reality warpers and cosmic beings could even consider taking on a Flash going all out. Pretty much any fight with him will be a curbstomp in his favor."

not sure there is anyone in the DC universe short of the newgods who would actually win a fight with the flash... people just think he has the power to run fast but his power's are a lot more free ranged than that.

look at the book The Nail, where he uses his speed to alter the frequency his hand vibrates at so he can move Amazo's brain out of his head...

simple things like that, but when used strategically could beat pretty much anyone else.

M

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#18 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that Flash can go 4x the speed of light, but I don't know how accurate that is.

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

is this even a fair fight, flash is faster than the man can heal..this is not funny.. speed is deadly for a reason...

#21 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

flash has been shown to be so fast he can see between realites( or exist on those planes) that breaking like the time barriers( kindgom come dc comic shows this)

he even run foward in time and back in time.. so he surpasses speed of lightx4

i do not think they will give a top speed in a comic.. that would ruin it

but diffrent flashes how done diffrent things...surpassing speed of light

#22 Posted by Baby Girl (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to call it a draw because in Ultimate XMen Vol. 1, wolverine beats the mess out of Quick silver, but Flash is way more powerful than what Quicksilver will ever be.

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not even close to a draw. It's a horrifically one-sided beatdown.

#24 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

word... that of life always remain if you cant hit it than your screwed..

worst if it can hit you before you know it or react your just F*

#25 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

word... that of life always remain if you cant hit it than your screwed..

worst if it can hit you before you know it or react your just F*

#26 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash's abilities gets highlighted pretty well in the JLU episode when Luthor and him switch bodies and Flash/Luthor terrorizes the whole JLA on the satellite.

#27 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

If Flash can move faster than the speed of light, how fast are his thoughts? Does he move so fast, his thoughts "lag" behind him or are the speed of his thoughts faster than he is?

Are his thoughts faster than his actions?

Just wondering

#28 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins easily.

#29 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"If Flash can move faster than the speed of light, how fast are his thoughts? Does he move so fast, his thoughts "lag" behind him or are the speed of his thoughts faster than he is?Are his thoughts faster than his actions?Just wondering"

His mind works as fast as the rest of him.

#30 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Only reality warpers and cosmic beings could even consider taking on a Flash going all out. Pretty much any fight with him will be a curbstomp in his favor."

amen

Flash

#31 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash says:

"**Battle:** [Flash Vs Dreadstar](http://www.comicvine.com/superbigbattle/flash-vs-dreadstar/&itemId=2354&vsId=30684&powId=3)"

Okay, is it Flash vs. Wolverine or Dreadstar? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

#32 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

This really isn't even close. If everything were in wolverine's favor he would have literally a ZERO percent chance of winning. No chance ever no matter what.

#33 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Dreadstar a lot, I have every comic that he is in. He doesn't have a chance against an all out Flash. I have to agree with buckshot in that only someone on a cosmic level can even think about challenging FLASH. You have to be able to move at least light speed, or be able to enter hyperspace to be able to even touch him.

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash can just run up to Logan and punch him in the head.

#35 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

What no Wolverine fanboys? Wow.

#36 Posted by Inferno Kid (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins

#37 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"What no Wolverine fanboys? Wow."

no only Flash ones, like me

#38 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

All who debate against the fact that flash will win this battle are morons.

#39 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

I'm a wolverine fanboy, but flash still wins.

#40 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Sketchtor says:

"Forever says:
I'm a wolverine fanboy, but flash still wins."

Yes, but your a good fanboy. Not a dumbass who think Wolverine would win.

#41 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

the flash coan hit wolverine a thousand times, so what,? the result would be he (flash) breaking his hand a thousand times. he cant break admantium with punches....after breaking his hand,he would probably cry in pain ,thats when wolverine would react and make several more holes for flash to breath through....if you know what i mean.

now, on the other hand, if flash knows about wolverine's adamantium bones he probably wouldn't try to punch him ,unless ofcourse he,meanig flash,was wally west,but returning to subject,he would probably use his molecule vibrating powers to get rid of wolverine; but that only if he ever new about the adamantium.

My guess is that wouldn't know, ergo,wolverine would win this one......

#42 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is that someone doesn't know anything about the Speed Force.

#43 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"the flash coan hit wolverine a thousand times, so what,? the result would be he (flash) breaking his hand a thousand times. he cant break admantium with punches....after breaking his hand,he would probably cry in pain ,thats when wolverine would react and make several more holes for flash to breath through....if you know what i mean. now, on the other hand, if flash knows about wolverine's adamantium bones he probably wouldn't try to punch him ,unless ofcourse he,meanig flash,was wally west,but returning to subject,he would probably use his molecule vibrating powers to get rid of wolverine; but that only if he ever new about the adamantium. My guess is that wouldn't know, ergo,wolverine would win this one...... "

O.K mr.fanboy it's time for you to get it!!

#44 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"the flash coan hit wolverine a thousand times, so what,? the result would be he (flash) breaking his hand a thousand times. he cant break admantium with punches....after breaking his hand,he would probably cry in pain ,thats when wolverine would react and make several more holes for flash to breath through....if you know what i mean. now, on the other hand, if flash knows about wolverine's adamantium bones he probably wouldn't try to punch him ,unless ofcourse he,meanig flash,was wally west,but returning to subject,he would probably use his molecule vibrating powers to get rid of wolverine; but that only if he ever new about the adamantium. My guess is that wouldn't know, ergo,wolverine would win this one...... "

You... just get out.

#45 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

So fanboy do you want us to tear you apart. Or do you want us to feed you to some ravenous giant insects.

#46 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter... go play in traffic.

#47 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Tosses doom bringer into a pit filled with 50 meter tall preying mantises Have fun and don't forget they do bite!

#48 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

I guess you don't read the Flash much. You could look up his powers though, before you decide to post...

#49 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he'll be alive for much longer. A hungry preying mantis is a dangerous one.

#50 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop with the empty threats and sad attempt at bullying a noob.