The Flash loses here...
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Flash is one of those characters that if he lives up to his potential and there is no PIS, then he can beat anyone. If the Weather Wizard and Captain Boomerang can make troubles for the Flash, Thanos rapes him.

Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is one of those characters that if he lives up to his potential and there is no PIS, then he can beat anyone. If the Weather Wizard and Captain Boomerang can make troubles for the Flash, Thanos rapes him.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbiote5: Flash runs circles around him punches uselessly at his forcefield thanos cant hit him either ..flash hits the hay for a nite getting ready to battle in the morning flash runs to the other side of the universe to sleep thinking thanos will never find him (thanos who doesnt need sleep ) thanos teleports and murders flash while he sleesps ..end game for flash

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Thanos

Avatar image for batmanvsall3312
BatmanVsAll3312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bart Allen beat Superboy Prime :)

Flash stomps :-0

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, though he couldn't hope to tag a serious Flash.

LunaticRedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version of flash?

Anyway I see the only hope to beat thanos would be speed force dump but I doubt flash would even get past force fields

The mad titan rapes the scarlet speedster

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bart Allen beat Superboy Prime :)

Flash stomps :-0

Hitting him around few times hardly counts as beating.

Avatar image for batmanvsall3312
BatmanVsAll3312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he destroyed him as a child.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos delivers a well deserved pimp slap to Flash.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle is somewhat similar to Thanos vs Zoom. I made my argument in the Thanos vs Zoom thread as to why Thanos wins. This battle is similar with a few differences. Due to those few differences, I give Flash a better chance of beating Thanos than Zoom. This is mainly due to Flash being a true speedster unlike Zoom who manipulates time and Flash having a more versatile power set.

Now because Flash is a true speedster and has a more versatile power set, there maybe things that he could use to potentially beat Thanos. Although the vast majority of his attacking options aren't going to work. Especially the attacking options that Zoom can only use.

Now let's run through some of those attacking tactics or options Flash has at his disposal which he can use against Thanos:

1) Infinite Mass Punch: This is a tactic that simply won't work for the same reasons why it won't work for Zoom either. These are the
following reasons:
1) Thanos's durability has been tested against Odin and Galactus. He has managed to tank and withstand their attacks. Especially
Odin's when Odin threw everything but the kitchen sink at Thanos and Thanos still didn't get knocked out. Odin is a casual galaxy
buster as well. If Odin couldn't knock Thanos out, I find it unlikely Flash ever could. Unless one tells me that Flash hits with more
power than Odin, meaning that Flash is more destructive than a galaxy buster. Something I've seen no evidence of. I dare say Odin
hits harder with one hit than Flash can with millions of hits. Unless again, there's evidence that Flash can destroy more than a
galaxy with his millions of punches. Thanos's durability has been tested against galactic and even universal level beings and still he
has never been knocked out.
2) Thanos's immortality: Thanos is not only immortal, he's also banned from the death realm by Mistress Death herself. Meaning his
banned from death altogether. So the only way he can die is if Mistress Death allows Thanos to die or a being more powerful than
Mistress Death such as Beyonder wants Thanos to die. Otherwise, no character below Mistress Death can do anything to Thanos to
permanently kill him if Mistress Death herself doesn't approve of Thanos dying. This means there's simply no way Flash can kill
Thanos as he has no authority over Thanos's life which only Mistress Death has and Flash isn't more powerful than Mistress Death
to bypass her decisions like how Beyonder can.
3) Knockout immunity: I'm not saying that Thanos is immune to getting knocked out. However, I need evidence which suggests that
Thanos can even get knocked out in the first place. The state of being unconscious or knocked out doesn't by default necessarily
apply to all living beings, particularly extra terrestrial ones. It's entirely possible for an extra terrestrial living species to be immune
from becoming unconscious due to reasons such as their biological or physiological make up not supporting the state of
unconsciousness. So they are either alive or dead, not in any in between states such as unconsciousness. Who's to say that a being
like Thanos can even get knocked out in the first place. If anyone has evidence which suggests that Thanos can get knocked out or
his biological makeup supports the state of unconsciousness, feel free to provide them.

In summary, Flash can't kill Thanos as Thanos is not only immortal, but banned from death by a cosmic abstract entity. So killing as an option is out of the window for Flash. Knocking Thanos out may not be possible for Flash either since his biological / physiological make up may not even support the state of being unconscious. Even if Thanos ain't immune to getting knocked out or becoming unconscious, his durability has been tested against characters that can destroy entire galaxies with a single hit. So unless there's evidence that Flash can be more destructive than that before Thanos can even react, then Flash ain't bypassing Thanos's durability to knock him out.

2) Speed Force Dump: This simply won't work for Flash because Thanos has teleportation and time travelling technology. Meaning he can exit the speed force dimension and renter the battle field via teleportation or using time travel.

3) Time Travelling attacks: This won't work either for the same reasons Speed Force dump won't work. Thanos has time manipulation technology at his disposal, meaning he can counter Flash's time travelling attacks if Flash uses them against him.

4) Phasing: This option might be one of the only two options that may possibly work depending upon a few factors. Thanos is immortal, so even Flash phasing Thanos and destroying his main living components won't kill Thanos. Thanos should be able to reform since his banned from death. Question is, how fast can he reform? What are the rules of this fight in relation to how long can a character be away from battle until they lose? if Thanos reforms instantaneously, then even this option won't work for him to beat Thanos. If Thanos takes time to reform, then Flash maybe able to win depending upon how long a character is allowed to stay out of the battle or battlefield for. Also, it's important to note that Thanos has molecular manipulation and has full control over his molecules. So it's entirely possible that if Flash attempts to phase through Thanos and remove one or more of his vital organs / components such as the brain, Thanos maybe able to resist or counter it by altering his molecules preventing the phasing. So this option may work depending upon those factors. However, I'd bet against them.

5) Speed Steal: This is quiet possibly the absolute best option for Flash to use out of all other attacking options. This might work by stripping Thanos off all his speed and then rendering him useless, at least temporarily if not permanently. Which may result in a win depending on the rules of this battle. Having said that, Thanos has power cosmic manipulation abilities. This means that he might even have a counter to the speed steal. He might be able to use the power cosmic to regain any energy that he loses from having his speed stolen. It's also entirely possible that Thanos could use the power cosmic to nullify the speed force, rendering Flash's use of the speed force against him useless. I also believe the power cosmic is a more powerful source of energy than the speed force too.

Now it's a question of how Thanos can attack Flash. Note that Thanos is way more versatile than any of the Flash family members in terms of the number of abilities, with attacking and defensive options they have at their disposal.

The main problem Thanos would have against a speedster like Flash initially to land any attack is being unable to perceive them or land attacks accurately without missing. However, due to Thanos's versatility in terms of the number of options he has at his disposal to attack flash with, he doesn't even need to see or perceive flash to hurt flash and subsequently beat him.

For example, these are the options that Thanos has at his disposal that doesn't even require him to physically touch, see or even perceive Flash:

1) Telepathic technology: Thanos can, from a distance, mind control Flash to do whatever he pleases Flash to do. I doubt it requires him to physically touch Flash, or even see him.

2) Barriers: Thanos can create barriers that can trap Flash in place, rendering his movements useless. For example, Thanos could produce a forcefield barrier or another energy barrier which traps Flash inside and prevents him from moving at all. From there, Thanos could just one shot Flash away into oblivion.

3) Area of effect / omnidirectional energy attacks: Thanos can project an omnidirectional energy blast coming from every possible direction, which Flash can't evade. The energy makes a circle around Thanos, coming at Flash at all angles. The only way Flash can evade such an attack is by leaving the battlefield in which he loses by default anyway if he does that. In addition to that, Thanos can also project an energy blast circling around his body, thus also protecting him as well. Meaning if Flash decides to come close to Thanos and attack him, he'd have to make contact with such an energy before reaching Thanos's body, which would likely obliterate him if he makes contact with it.

4) Teleportation / Telekinesis: Thanos can remotely move Flash via teleportation or telekinesis into a hostile location such as a blackhole or a star, thus obliterating him.

There are obviously many more methods Thanos can use. The possibilities are endless for Thanos due to his versatility. I've only listed some of the ways he can use to beat Flash but the list can go on.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This battle is somewhat similar to Thanos vs Zoom. I made my argument in the Thanos vs Zoom thread as to why Thanos wins. This battle is similar with a few differences. Due to those few differences, I give Flash a better chance of beating Thanos than Zoom. This is mainly due to Flash being a true speedster unlike Zoom who manipulates time and Flash having a more versatile power set.

Now because Flash is a true speedster and has a more versatile power set, there maybe things that he could use to potentially beat Thanos. Although the vast majority of his attacking options aren't going to work. Especially the attacking options that Zoom can only use.

Now let's run through some of those attacking tactics or options Flash has at his disposal which he can use against Thanos:

1) Infinite Mass Punch: This is a tactic that simply won't work for the same reasons why it won't work for Zoom either. These are the

following reasons:

1) Thanos's durability has been tested against Odin and Galactus. He has managed to tank and withstand their attacks. Especially

Odin's when Odin threw everything but the kitchen sink at Thanos and Thanos still didn't get knocked out. Odin is a casual galaxy

buster as well. If Odin couldn't knock Thanos out, I find it unlikely Flash ever could. Unless one tells me that Flash hits with more

power than Odin, meaning that Flash is more destructive than a galaxy buster. Something I've seen no evidence of. I dare say Odin

hits harder with one hit than Flash can with millions of hits. Unless again, there's evidence that Flash can destroy more than a

galaxy with his millions of punches. Thanos's durability has been tested against galactic and even universal level beings and still he

has never been knocked out.

2) Thanos's immortality: Thanos is not only immortal, he's also banned from the death realm by Mistress Death herself. Meaning his

banned from death altogether. So the only way he can die is if Mistress Death allows Thanos to die or a being more powerful than

Mistress Death such as Beyonder wants Thanos to die. Otherwise, no character below Mistress Death can do anything to Thanos to

permanently kill him if Mistress Death herself doesn't approve of Thanos dying. This means there's simply no way Flash can kill

Thanos as he has no authority over Thanos's life which only Mistress Death has and Flash isn't more powerful than Mistress Death

to bypass her decisions like how Beyonder can.

3) Knockout immunity: I'm not saying that Thanos is immune to getting knocked out. However, I need evidence which suggests that

Thanos can even get knocked out in the first place. The state of being unconscious or knocked out doesn't by default necessarily

apply to all living beings, particularly extra terrestrial ones. It's entirely possible for an extra terrestrial living species to be immune

from becoming unconscious due to reasons such as their biological or physiological make up not supporting the state of

unconsciousness. So they are either alive or dead, not in any in between states such as unconsciousness. Who's to say that a being

like Thanos can even get knocked out in the first place. If anyone has evidence which suggests that Thanos can get knocked out or

his biological makeup supports the state of unconsciousness, feel free to provide them.

In summary, Flash can't kill Thanos as Thanos is not only immortal, but banned from death by a cosmic abstract entity. So killing as an option is out of the window for Flash. Knocking Thanos out may not be possible for Flash either since his biological / physiological make up may not even support the state of being unconscious. Even if Thanos ain't immune to getting knocked out or becoming unconscious, his durability has been tested against characters that can destroy entire galaxies with a single hit. So unless there's evidence that Flash can be more destructive than that before Thanos can even react, then Flash ain't bypassing Thanos's durability to knock him out.

2) Speed Force Dump: This simply won't work for Flash because Thanos has teleportation and time travelling technology. Meaning he can exit the speed force dimension and renter the battle field via teleportation or using time travel.

3) Time Travelling attacks: This won't work either for the same reasons Speed Force dump won't work. Thanos has time manipulation technology at his disposal, meaning he can counter Flash's time travelling attacks if Flash uses them against him.

4) Phasing: This option might be one of the only two options that may possibly work depending upon a few factors. Thanos is immortal, so even Flash phasing Thanos and destroying his main living components won't kill Thanos. Thanos should be able to reform since his banned from death. Question is, how fast can he reform? What are the rules of this fight in relation to how long can a character be away from battle until they lose? if Thanos reforms instantaneously, then even this option won't work for him to beat Thanos. If Thanos takes time to reform, then Flash maybe able to win depending upon how long a character is allowed to stay out of the battle or battlefield for. Also, it's important to note that Thanos has molecular manipulation and has full control over his molecules. So it's entirely possible that if Flash attempts to phase through Thanos and remove one or more of his vital organs / components such as the brain, Thanos maybe able to resist or counter it by altering his molecules preventing the phasing. So this option may work depending upon those factors. However, I'd bet against them.

5) Speed Steal: This is quiet possibly the absolute best option for Flash to use out of all other attacking options. This might work by stripping Thanos off all his speed and then rendering him useless, at least temporarily if not permanently. Which may result in a win depending on the rules of this battle. Having said that, Thanos has power cosmic manipulation abilities. This means that he might even have a counter to the speed steal. He might be able to use the power cosmic to regain any energy that he loses from having his speed stolen. It's also entirely possible that Thanos could use the power cosmic to nullify the speed force, rendering Flash's use of the speed force against him useless. I also believe the power cosmic is a more powerful source of energy than the speed force too.

Now it's a question of how Thanos can attack Flash. Note that Thanos is way more versatile than any of the Flash family members in terms of the number of abilities, with attacking and defensive options they have at their disposal.

The main problem Thanos would have against a speedster like Flash initially to land any attack is being unable to perceive them or land attacks accurately without missing. However, due to Thanos's versatility in terms of the number of options he has at his disposal to attack flash with, he doesn't even need to see or perceive flash to hurt flash and subsequently beat him.

For example, these are the options that Thanos has at his disposal that doesn't even require him to physically touch, see or even perceive Flash:

1) Telepathic technology: Thanos can, from a distance, mind control Flash to do whatever he pleases Flash to do. I doubt it requires him to physically touch Flash, or even see him.

2) Barriers: Thanos can create barriers that can trap Flash in place, rendering his movements useless. For example, Thanos could produce a forcefield barrier or another energy barrier which traps Flash inside and prevents him from moving at all. From there, Thanos could just one shot Flash away into oblivion.

3) Area of effect / omnidirectional energy attacks: Thanos can project an omnidirectional energy blast coming from every possible direction, which Flash can't evade. The energy makes a circle around Thanos, coming at Flash at all angles. The only way Flash can evade such an attack is by leaving the battlefield in which he loses by default anyway if he does that. In addition to that, Thanos can also project an energy blast circling around his body, thus also protecting him as well. Meaning if Flash decides to come close to Thanos and attack him, he'd have to make contact with such an energy before reaching Thanos's body, which would likely obliterate him if he makes contact with it.

4) Teleportation / Telekinesis: Thanos can remotely move Flash via teleportation or telekinesis into a hostile location such as a blackhole or a star, thus obliterating him.

There are obviously many more methods Thanos can use. The possibilities are endless for Thanos due to his versatility. I've only listed some of the ways he can use to beat Flash but the list can go on.

Thanos is NOT immortal or banned from death. Atleast not now.

Other than that, I agree, except you forgot that thanos also has metter manipulation.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I've mentioned all of that Apex Predator. Especially about Thanos having matter manipulation.

Also, I mentioned his immortality as a reference to the time when the battle was made initially. Although he may have lost those abilities.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@apex_pretador: I've mentioned all of that Apex Predator. Especially about Thanos having matter manipulation.

Also, I mentioned his immortality as a reference to the time when the battle was made initially. Although he may have lost those abilities.

I mean him having matter manipulation as an offensive attack / turning to stone.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Oh I see. I didn't mention it mainly because there are far too many options available for Thanos attacking wise, but you're right!

I did however mention matter manipulation as something Thanos could use to counter Flash trying to phase through him.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which Flash

Wally god stomps via infinite mass wedgie

Others don't have this feat