This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@monsterstomp said:

@dredeuced: I feel like this debate will circle around for all eternity.

You can blame that on Dredeuced. The dude just can't accept his character losing sometimes.

I have accepted Wally losing fights about as often as I argue him winning it. People will quite frequently put him in a spite thread (there's like 50 Wally vs Galactus threads since I joined the forums), for instance. I only argue Wally's odds when there are odds to argue.

The problem is is that there is no middle ground.

Wally vs Wolverine. Wally stomps.

Wally vs Silver Surfer. Wally stomps.

Wally vs Galactus (the fact that this was even typed makes my head hurt). Galactus stomps.

Where is that tier of character that is stronger than Silver Surfer, yet weaker than Galcatus, that can beat him?

How the **** would he beat Surfer, let alone STOMP!?!?

#252 Edited by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

Are people seriously copy-pasting scans and arguments from Malevolent1 now? Really?

Citizen with his usual irrelevant drivel that mean nothing to the discussion. What a surprise.

"His usual" Dude you haven't been around long enough to know what the usual is. Which banned user are you, again?

Another fail on your part, Wardermon32.

I've been lurking here for almost a year. I made this account because I got tired of the Silver Surfer fanboys. Then I saw the BS you and your duplicate accounts were making, and I had to step in.

#253 Edited by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes said:

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@monsterstomp said:

@dredeuced: I feel like this debate will circle around for all eternity.

You can blame that on Dredeuced. The dude just can't accept his character losing sometimes.

I have accepted Wally losing fights about as often as I argue him winning it. People will quite frequently put him in a spite thread (there's like 50 Wally vs Galactus threads since I joined the forums), for instance. I only argue Wally's odds when there are odds to argue.

The problem is is that there is no middle ground.

Wally vs Wolverine. Wally stomps.

Wally vs Silver Surfer. Wally stomps.

Wally vs Galactus (the fact that this was even typed makes my head hurt). Galactus stomps.

Where is that tier of character that is stronger than Silver Surfer, yet weaker than Galcatus, that can beat him?

How the **** would he beat Surfer, let alone STOMP!?!?

Don't ask me!

Ask Dredueced and his accounts how. They're the only ones arguing for Wally's case about how even stands a chance here.

#254 Posted by Saren (25696 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

Are people seriously copy-pasting scans and arguments from Malevolent1 now? Really?

Citizen with his usual irrelevant drivel that mean nothing to the discussion. What a surprise.

Who are you again?

#255 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

Who are you again?

A lurker who's been watching this forum for a while. Does it matter who I am?

#256 Posted by Saren (25696 posts) - - Show Bio

:

@citizenbane said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

Who are you again?

I doubt it's ever mattered who you are, but you have a curious level of indignation for someone whose post count would suggest you haven't been here long enough to have a problem with me. Lurking would account for that, I suppose, but eh.......you're the kind of poster who's inevitably going to get banned for your confrontational flaming, so talking to you is a waste of time, I suppose.

Continue your griping.

#257 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes said:

:

@citizenbane said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

Who are you again?

I doubt it's ever mattered who you are, but you have a curious level of indignation for someone whose post count would suggest you haven't been here long enough to have a problem with me. Lurking would account for that, I suppose, but eh.......you're the kind of poster who's inevitably going to get banned for your confrontational flaming, so talking to you is a waste of time, I suppose.

Continue your griping.

...Ouch? Am I supposed to be offended? Because I don't really care about anything you say. My confrontational flaming? Hilarious, when our supposed "top" debaters are huge flamers as well.

#258 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes: Every thread I see you in, there's just a flame war brewing and the person igniting it is always you. Can't you just debate reasonably?

#259 Posted by Dredeuced (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

"His usual" Dude you haven't been around long enough to know what the usual is. Which banned user are you, again?

I've been lurking here for almost a year. I made this account because I got tired of the Silver Surfer fanboys. Then I saw the BS you and your duplicate accounts were making, and I had to step in.

wait are you the same guy who called me wardemon32 that other time. Because I think that account got banned, too. So I'm prettttty sure you're a previously banned user who comes in to troll Flash threads. Well, mystery solved folks.

#260 Edited by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

wait are you the same guy who called me wardemon32 that other time. Because I think that account got banned, too. So I'm prettttty sure you're a previously banned user who comes in to troll Flash threads. Well, mystery solved folks.

...That didn't even make sense. Are you referring to me? Because I'm not banned. Obviously.

And Charlie Jade accused you of being Wardermon? Who could blame him. You two make the exact same silly arguments. But nope. Sorry, I'm not him. But I'm sure you're Wardermon.

#261 Posted by Dredeuced (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

...That didn't even make sense. Are you referring to me? Because I'm not banned. Obviously.

And Charlie Jade accused you of being Wardermon? Who could blame him. You two make the exact same silly arguments. But nope. Sorry, I'm not him. But I'm sure you're Wardermon.

It wasn't Charlie Jade.

Well, I mean I'm pretty sure it was, but the account's name wasn't charlie jade. I accused him of being Charlie Jade, he called me Wardemon, then the account never made a post again, so I assume it was banned because it was, well, it was doing the exact same thing you're doing.

I mean I don't expect much when someone starts quoting malevolent and binder full of women but atleast charlie would spam his own stupid pictures.

#262 Edited by mightyrearranger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Killer Croc? He could own Wally...

:p

#263 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes said:

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@dredeuced said:

@hardcorefakes said:

@citizenbane said:

It wasn't Charlie Jade.

Well, I mean I'm pretty sure it was, but the account's name wasn't charlie jade. I accused him of being Charlie Jade, he called me Wardemon, then the account never made a post again, so I assume it was banned because it was, well, it was doing the exact same thing you're doing.

I mean I don't expect much when someone starts quoting malevolent and binder full of women but atleast charlie would spam his own stupid pictures.

Ironic, who's this new person? Seems very suspicious if multiple people think you're Wardermon. But no, it obviously means that this guy named Charlie Jade has a vendetta against you, and that anybody who thinks your nonsense is inane is obviously this one guy. Paranoid much? Not to mention the mods can confirm my IP is different, if it would calm your damn nerves. I'm not Charlie Jade, Wardermon32. And how many other accounts you control.

Trust me, binder and malevolent have posted more logical things than you have ever had.

#264 Posted by Dredeuced (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes: A lot of people think I'm wrong about Flash. I only call someone Charlie Jade when they post the exact same way he does. Once you've seen him do it on like 8 different accounts you kinda of pick up the signs.

wait why am I responding to trolls

Is there a way to turn off notifications from specific users?

#265 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes: A lot of people think I'm wrong about Flash. I only call someone Charlie Jade when they post the exact same way he does. Once you've seen him do it on like 8 different accounts you kinda of pick up the signs.

wait why am I responding to trolls

Is there a way to turn off notifications from specific users?

You seem to be the only person who gives a damn about him. And I'm the troll? You troll anybody who even criticizes Wally. If anything, I'm wasting my own time replying to a known troll. But if you want to ignore me because you lose arguments in hilarious ways, by all means. Do. I don't really care.

#266 Posted by Dredeuced (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes: Ooh, you got me. I'm down for the count. 1, 2, 3, it's all over, hardcorefakes is the new WWE Champion.

#267 Edited by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

This stipulation right here: "All know everything about each other."

So, due to that stipulation, Surfer goes into this knowing that Wally is basically an energy manipulator -- everything is pretty implicit in that he knows, well, everything on Wally. The speedforce can and has been drained and manipulated by others before. Now, Savitor failed to drain someone with a tight connection to the speedforce, BUT in Road to Flashpoint, Barry, the man who for all intents and purposes generates the speedforce, was drained, even if only briefly, and all he did was touch someone with the proper tech (the alternate Barry who had tech to drain/utilize the speedforce and was riding a speedforce powered bike -- not a direct speedforce user).

Not to mention that he has cosmic awareness, but it seems it isn't needed here. Surfer has manipulated and drained a wide variety of energies (temporal, energies of the Crunch, and so on). With planetary level feats and showing the ability to rebuild space fleets, alter genetic structures, create tech and so on...I just don't find it that hard to believe that he could create a little something, or set himself or a little field to drain the speedforce from Wally. Even if only drained for a brief period, that is more than enough time for him or a bloodlusted Supes to finish the job.

I've always maintained that if you give Surfer enough intel, he could take Wally. We have enough evidence that the speedforce can in fact be drained and manipulated (you just need someone with sufficient tech/power/means -- if the progenitor of the speedforce can be drained, then I am sorry, but so can Wally -- Savitor just didn't have the sufficient tech/means for it), and we know the Surfer can and has drained and manipulated a wide variety of energies.

I have to give this one to the team in this instance.

#268 Posted by Dredeuced (5577 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: see this is a good post, why can't people make posts like these.

I don't even care that I disagree, I just wish more people were like you.

#269 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes: Ooh, you got me. I'm down for the count. 1, 2, 3, it's all over, hardcorefakes is the new WWE Champion.

Dredeuced, master of wit.

@wyldsong said:

This stipulation right here: "All know everything about each other."

So, due to that stipulation, Surfer goes into this knowing that Wally is basically an energy manipulator -- everything is pretty implicit in that he knows, well, everything on Wally. The speedforce can and has been drained and manipulated by others before. Now, Savitor failed to drain someone with a tight connection to the speedforce, BUT in Road to Flashpoint, Barry, the man who for all intents and purposes generates the speedforce, was drained, even if only briefly, and all he did was touch someone with the proper tech (the alternate Barry who had tech to drain/utilize the speedforce and was riding a speedforce powered bike -- not a direct speedforce user).

Not to mention that he has cosmic awareness, but it seems it isn't needed here. Surfer has manipulated and drained a wide variety of energies (temporal, energies of the Crunch, and so on). With planetary level feats and showing the ability to rebuild space fleets, alter genetic structures, create tech and so on...I just don't find it that hard to believe that he could create a little something, or set himself or a little field to drain the speedforce from Wally. Even if only drained for a brief period, that is more than enough time for him or a bloodlusted Supes to finish the job.

I've always maintained that if you give Surfer enough intel, he could take Wally. We have enough evidence that the speedforce can in fact be drained and manipulated (you just need someone with sufficient tech/power/means -- if the progenitor of the speedforce can be drained, then I am sorry, but so can Wally -- Savitor just didn't have the sufficient tech/means for it), and we know the Surfer can and has drained and manipulated a wide variety of energies.

I have to give this one to the team in this instance.

That's the situation...particular people are ignoring.

#270 Edited by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

Lol, I am just trying to keep it drama free my friend. I have had my fair share of flame wars, and do not care to enter into another.

Thing is, I am a bigger Surfer fan than Flash (though Wally is my favorite of all the Flash's). I do agree that Flash has better combat/operational speed feats than Surfer. It pains me to say it, but after all my research on the subject, it's just true. I also agree that a bloodlusted Flash is nearly impossible to beat. Not many can match his speed when going all out, and if standing bloodlusted against an unprepped Surfer, he will most likely win (fanboy in me won't let me say definitely=P ).

Problem is, he can be drained (like I said, if Barry can be drained, then so can Wally). Now, I do believe you made mention of the possibility of Surfer not being able to use or manipulate the speedforce. That is where I have to disagree. Surfer has manipulated temporal energies and even kinetic before, and we have seen him manipulate foreign energies as well (like the crunch). With his repertoire of energy manipulation, and the fact that we have proof of the speedforce being drained and used by non-speedforce users, I see nothing standing against the idea of Surfer pulling this off, especially when you add in the fact that he already knows everything about Wally.

Anyhow, we don't have to agree, just wanted to get my thoughts out there.

#271 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Problem with Surfer draining Wally, is that he'd actually have to catch him. I don't think it works like a lock on feature, he's probably not going to magically stop Wally in his tracks.

#272 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone on that team will solo the flash.

#273 Edited by Wyldsong (5596 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@wyldsong: Problem with Surfer draining Wally, is that he'd actually have to catch him. I don't think it works like a lock on feature, he's probably not going to magically stop Wally in his tracks.

Barry was drained by just touching someone with sufficient tech on their person, no lock of any sort needed. Surfer outclasses that tech. Surfer has shown the ability to absorb energy that has touched him. I just don't find it that hard to believe that he could set himself up to drain Flash like Barry was drained, especially due to his intel on Wally.

For all intents and purposes, the Flash's can take the hits they can take and can punch Superman level beings without breaking every bone in their hands/arm thanks to that nifty speedforce aura. It is, in effect, an energy attack when they punch someone (at least pre-52, not sure about new 52 changes on Flash). Surfer has also set up area effects before (he has evolved a planet to it's evolutionary end before while unhinged), so I also don't find it that much of stretch to say that he could set up an area of effect/field type thing as well with his time.

I'd be more inclined to go with the touch example though, since we have seen the Surfer absorb energies that have touched him.

#274 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps.

#275 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I was arguing something very similar to this and you weren't giving me any cookies. I would like a cookie--preferably chocolate chip...

#276 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: @dredeuced: they have been posting in all Flash threads, they're ignoring all of the Flashes powers and trolling anyone who says anything otherwise. It's like a little hate-club.

#279 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

@hardcorefakes:

Why are you calling me out haha? What fail?

Edit: Just becuase someone likes Flash their the same person? Wow. "Silly Arguements"?

#280 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@crabtree:

Exactly this is a bait thread for flash fan dudes since he can't beat nobady on the other team solo, and they were even given prep time, showing up in support of flash just shows total byas and make anybody who voted for him look kinda like a fool

#281 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Ignore them, there's a few of them that have been creating/adding to Flash threads over the past 2 weeks calling the speedforce insignificant and 86ing anything to do with Wally's powers. Ignorance is bliss.. I mean look at their best argument: Surfer cuts Wally off from the speed force. Taking all the time he needs since he's invincible and immune to the speed steal. He easily KO'd Thanos and Thor and Doom with his speed and brilliant battle strategy. Oh wait...

@crabtree:

Exactly this is a bait thread for flash fan dudes since he can't beat nobady on the other team solo, and they were even given prep time, showing up in support of flash just shows total byas and make anybody who voted for him look kinda like a fool

You should check this out.

#282 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01:

What??? How is that even an argument. Flash can not beat superman solo he just can't, flash could hit superman for days on end with his imps and it still probably won't ko him, he can't beat nobady here and this is a team and their have prep time, so if u still think flash can win this there's nothing else to be said

#283 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3748 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01:

What??? How is that even an argument. Flash can not beat superman solo he just can't, flash could hit superman for days on end with his imps and it still probably won't ko him, he can't beat nobady here and this is a team and their have prep time, so if u still think flash can win this there's nothing else to be said

Clark vs PC Mongul
Wally vs PC Mongul 1
Wally vs PC Mongul 2

Superman vs Black Adam

The Slowest Flash, Jay Garrick vs Black Adam

You want a Bloodlusted Wally West vs this team? Realistically, no morals, he'd steal their speed, vibrate their hearts out, then give them back their speeds so they can hit the ground.