This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

dejavu...

we've had this...

depending on which Flash it's either a stalemate or a win for Superman.

welcome to the site

M

#2 Posted by typhhoon (32 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe flash could defeat superman

he just needs 2 steal his kinetic energy and leaving him next to a clump f kryptonite

#3 Posted by typhhoon (32 posts) - - Show Bio

wally west flash

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate with the possibility of a Superman win.

M

#5 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

How exactly does the FLASH...defeat Superman?????

i'm trying (with difficulty) to contain my laughter...

#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash beats Superman with the Speed Force!

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"How exactly does the FLASH...defeat Superman????? i'm trying (with difficulty) to contain my laughter..."

#8 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...but, Superman is JUST as fast as the Flash?????...he's SUPERMAN!

and if you check out all the races they've ever had, Flash usually BARELY wins, but that's only because DC constantly calls him "the fastest man alive"..and would look silly if he wasn't

The Flash is a wimp...come on now

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...but, Superman is JUST as fast as the Flash?????...he's SUPERMAN! and if you check out all the races they've ever had, Flash usually BARELY wins, but that's only because DC constantly calls him "the fastest man alive"..and would look silly if he wasn't The Flash is a wimp...come on now"

flash is faster then superman and the only reason he barleys beat superman is because dc has a rule where no one can go faster then the speed of light

#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

this is wat I dont get, flash's only power is his speed right, k and only one of supermans many many powers is speed, and when they had a race they were extremely close, no one won cause of some battle or something but I mean if its that close the whole time doesnt that prove that flash's pwers suck compared to superman's

#11 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean while they are running superman turns his head and evaporates flash with a heat balst

#12 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

What truly baffles me about Flash is his organic structure? I mean, he has no augmented powers beyond that of speed, right? So how does he PUNCH anything at such speeds? his skeletal apendages would crumble to dust once he hit someone? How does his FACE endure speeds that would melt epidermis, and tissue, from bone? How do his eyes stay in their socket?

There are TONS more questions to think of, but why bother. The Flash is a scientific miracle, that physics seem to have no effect on? and lets no even go into his clothing, and its utter resistance to elements as well....YAWN

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"What truly baffles me about Flash is his organic structure? I mean, he has no augmented powers beyond that of speed, right? So how does he PUNCH anything at such speeds? his skeletal apendages would crumble to dust once he hit someone? How does his FACE endure speeds that would melt epidermis, and tissue, from bone? How do his eyes stay in their socket?There are TONS more questions to think of, but why bother. The Flash is a scientific miracle, that physics seem to have no effect on? and lets no even go into his clothing, and its utter resistance to elements as well....*YAWN*"

Speed Force.

#14 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"What truly baffles me about Flash is his organic structure? I mean, he has no augmented powers beyond that of speed, right? So how does he PUNCH anything at such speeds? his skeletal apendages would crumble to dust once he hit someone? How does his FACE endure speeds that would melt epidermis, and tissue, from bone? How do his eyes stay in their socket? There are TONS more questions to think of, but why bother. The Flash is a scientific miracle, that physics seem to have no effect on? and lets no even go into his clothing, and its utter resistance to elements as well....*YAWN*"

Barry Allen flash had a 'speed aura' that mitigated the effects of travelling at these velocities.

Maybe Wally has the same, as a projection of the speed force.
Post Edited:2007-09-07 02:40:24

#15 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

flash can run faster than supes flies

#16 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

cant supes vision see him go slower like bullets

#17 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, Supes can't hit him!

#18 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

The differential in speed is so mynute that its not a factor. Flash is faster but not enough to wear Superman couldn't see him or for that matter grab him if he gets to close, or tag him one sending his head flying off into space.

#19 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"The differential in speed is so mynute that its not a factor. Flash is faster but not enough to wear Superman couldn't see him or for that matter grab him if he gets to close, or tag him one sending his head flying off into space."

so he can see him?

#20 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"King of Kings says:
"The differential in speed is so mynute that its not a factor. Flash is faster but not enough to wear Superman couldn't see him or for that matter grab him if he gets to close, or tag him one sending his head flying off into space."

so he can see him?"

Of course.

#21 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"vegeta says:
"King of Kings says:
so he can see him?"
Of course."

thought so

#22 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

Exactly