TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rpgesus said:

Spite DSS speedblitz

Wait what? Are you saying Wally is getting blitzed?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV Explodes

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@sirfizzwhizz: Is this Hell King?

So time stop teledismemberment is on the table?

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ya know someone is bored when they make a battle with Wally or DS Sentry.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Ya know someone is bored when they make a battle with Wally or DS Sentry.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@granitesoldier: Time Stopping was actually not Hell King. Spawn never accepted the Crown that gave him power of the 8th Sphere till after that feat.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: This is true but all of Spawn's powers build on one another in each form. So realistically since it was a part of his hell magic he should retain the skill.

Even disregarding that, he still has a veritable armada of other skills and comparable power to the other two.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: As a Hell Lord, he has that power and more. So yes, in that regard. its all Necropalsma, just how much you can wield. Hell King has no limit, and Divine Spawn can do more at a time than a Hell King can. Thats pretty much how the scaling work, but under normal 9999 counter Spawn can freeze time on the planet. Helps to he has Legion inside him granting him enough power to take on Hell Kings as well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@granitesoldier: Also this may help for future reference of Normal Spawn to Hell King to Divine.

Normal Spawn power.

Given world empathy, and control of Earth thanks to Man of Miracles without tapping his own power.

Then we have spawn without Hell King powers able to create Black Holes like things into Hell.

Light Speed teleportation through Space and Dimensions on the Molecule level.

As well Freeze Time and read the thoughts of every living thing on Earth at the same time.

All this power is non Hell King Spawn. AKA weaker Spawn lol.

Then we cannot forget the ultimate Weapon in the Universe, the suit K-7 Leetha itself.

3 Separate qoutes of his K7-Leetha suit, the one Simmons had before his death, becoming the most powerful weapon in the Universe by Violator and Malbolgia.

Normal Spawn alone is able to match the Dark God Urizen.

Urizen is a huge God of Darkness. Urizen is proven to surpass both the Hell Kings, and Seraphim of both Heaven and Hell as one of the children of MoM. He is the "lifeless, deathless, dreamless, souless" causing God of darkness. Able to drain worlds of souls entirely, and wreck the planets while existing in and out of reality in a fashion.

Yet Spawn with out Hell king Powers matched this God.

Hell King Spawn power.

So now lets discuss what it means for Spawn to be Hell King. Some Accolades of how powerful a Hell King is.

No Caption Provided

Malbolgia is stated by God to have delivered agony to billions of worlds and dimensions.

In his Realm he is Omnipotent, but can and was casted away by Lucifer himself, who as Malbolgia stated is second to only.

One of the boons as a Hell King is Unlimited Necro Energy. Here in this feat he not only fully restored the 9999 counter for Simmons, but teleports him to Earth after easily besting Spawn with ease, even matter shaping himself as a mountain size version of himself when Spawn approached his throne.

Here is Malbolgia stated to exist outside of Time as a Hell King.

Malbolgia again stated outside time, but this time shows himself to hold the world in his hand, gazing at all that is going on at that particular time, and manages to snatch Spawn only to drag him across the world to Texas.

No Caption Provided

Even when Malbolgia stated to not only be able to, but has already the power to scorch earth to the ground with nothing left standing. This is a greater feat in the fact Malbolgia was depowered in this state and still stated to have the power to do this looking for his missing power.

Here is Mamon, another Hell King and only slightly above Mabolgia as it turns out, making Malbolgia at this time of comics second to Mamon and Lucifer. Mamon states that if Spawn takes the crown of Hell King he can create a world with millions of Wandas on it. He also states his own Hell King power of being older than time.

Here is Spawn actually accepting his role as Hell king, and taking over the entire "world" that is the 8th Sphere of Hell and decimating all foes with total ease with his "limitless" power he draws as Hell King. This is just him manipulating a world by his raw power as hell king like Mamon, Malbolgia, and the rest.

This is Omega Spawn, a Spawn made with some piece of the prior Simmons Spawn, and thanks to a re emerging Malbolgia was able to claim the 8th Sphere with the stated power of a Hell King at his disposal. Omega Spawn with "power nearly rivaling Malbolgias own" not only takes the 8th Sphere, but conquers the other 7 Spheres, and stated able to split the Earth in Half.

Omega Spawn was already shown to be able to easily lay waste to Images heroes united including Young Blood, Shadow Hawk, Dragon, Witchblade, Fortress, Invincible, Downing Spawn, and more. He is shown to easily in the future rule earth, and then reduce it to cinders after taking out all of Images heroes. Remaking the planet how he wants. All with the power "nearly rivaling" Malbogias own Hell King power.

Omega Spawn who is close to Malbolgia, and becomes King of Hell has infinite energy. No limits to this world creating or destroying energy as a Hell King.

Divine Spawn

Divine Spawn is a whole league more powerful than Hell Kings. Lets compare Lucifer alone to Hell Kings.

Lucifer created Malbolgia, and all the other world level Hell Kings. Lucifer banishes Malbolgia with ease in Malbolgias own realm.

Lucifer created 9 world size like dimensions, with 8 Hell Kings that can create more worlds or manipulate time. That is Lucifer's power.

God also has shown the same power in the things he made or created. In this case the Ribbons God created for his Angels. In the above Angela is caught in the Argus's created Krom. Argus is a being that devoured planets already, and able to make the above Krom which is a Jupiter size vortex of Anti Matter, Anti Life, and Anti Creation forces. All three forces rolled into a multi planet engulfing vortex. Yet Angela's god powered Ribbons trump that to protect her just fine.

No Caption Provided

Twice! Protected her twice from this Space, Time, Soul eating power that engulfs planets.

Much like Lucifer God also created seven world like heavens. One is the city Elysium that stands in its own dimension, another one of them is a endless abyss, a never ending universe in itself.

No Caption Provided

Still not convince of Gods power, then look at what is said and stated about Gods power. Mamon wish to take Gods thrown, souly to re make the Universe as he saw fit.

Divine Spawn with his power destroys all life with a burst of energy on planet Earth. Leaving a totally dead world. A easy task.

No Caption Provided

Matches as equals with the raw awesome, and unlimited power of God and Satan. Only can die if he allowed himself to be.

I did my best to try and reference the gauging of tiers in Spawn.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@sirfizzwhizz: Hm, forgot about Spawn's reality warping. I haven't read his stuff in a few years.

I don't see why he shouldn't win, but I'm sure something about speed blitz or Sentry's reality warping will be mentioned.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Void's feats are allowed then he should win this.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see anyone here keeping Sentry down

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Isn't Death Sentry immortal?

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn. Wally isn't a problem if time is stopped, and he can BFR Sentry.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally isn't beating spawn without a holy weapon

So it's between spawn and sentry

The question is would sentry Cound as a holy creature due to being part of the void?

Actually that doesnt even matter in theory he could turn spawn into nothingness

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: Hm, forgot about Spawn's reality warping. I haven't read his stuff in a few years.

I don't see why he shouldn't win, but I'm sure something about speed blitz or Sentry's reality warping will be mentioned.

Death Seed has never Reality Warped. Its only been Sentry and Void who has, and only Void has done anything worthwhile.

I don't know enough about Spawn to comment, but Flash should beat Death Seed Sentry.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@laflux said:
@granitesoldier said:

Death Seed has never Reality Warped. Its only been Sentry and Void who has, and only Void has done anything worthwhile.

I don't know enough about Spawn to comment, but Flash should beat Death Seed Sentry.

Same character.

Void isn't a real person but Robert Reynolds being delusional.

It's important to get that.

Moving on.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@laflux said:
@granitesoldier said:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/me8bl5q63q44j0r/Sentry+a+reality+warper.txt

http://www.mediafire.com/view/2jepfkemdudss1f/Sentry.txt

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t606430.html

Enjoy.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why...Why...?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's between spawn and The sentry ''Spawn have Feat's & Reality warping abilities'' kinda of tie !