#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Title says everything. Flash wants to catch him for Justice League dinner. Then Road Runner is trying to escape. Who wins?

Flash

Road Runner

#2 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA will have a yamy feast

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

This

#4 Posted by Frocharocha (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

Poor bird....

#5 Posted by Jeronimo (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Toonforce>Speedforce

RR FTW.

#6 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Toon force is too stronk

#7 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

RR. dust is the only thing flash is gonna eat that day.

#8 Posted by Wolfrazer (6786 posts) - - Show Bio

Fash, the RR has been clocked at full speed going 300 MPH.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

Will. E. Coyote still tried to catch him with missiles. And he didn't, and missiles today are much much more faster than just 300 mph.

#10 Posted by Wolfrazer (6786 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Will. E. Coyote still tried to catch him with missiles. And he didn't, and missiles today are much much more faster than just 300 mph.

His top speed has been recorded as 300 MPH, your right now today they are. But I doubt Wile E is using state of the art rockets, he uses ACME rockets.
#11 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is fast and cool and all but yeah.

Toon Force>>>Speed Force. Toon's can break the barriers of reality far easier then those of comics unless they're a godly or omnipotent power, which Flash is not.

So, RR

#12 Posted by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager (99 posts) - - Show Bio

The Road Runner was a jerk and a bully. Poor old Wile.E, so I'll root for the Flash even if he's doomed.

#13 Edited by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

These battles never seem fair or even logical. It's Toon force. It's a show literally filled with reality warpers and complete randomness. Even the artists could enter the story, or the characters would become the artists (two different episodes that I recall from memory). There are no rules or boundaries for these characters, and all real world and even standard comic world rules and physics are thrown out the window. Being that Flash is the opposition running against Road Runner, he will be struck with incalculable levels of bad luck, then it will be revealed at the end that he was racing against Zoom the entire time. Honestly, only reality warping characters and omnipotent gods stand a chance.

#14 Posted by Frocharocha (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

These battles never seem fair or even logical. It's Toon force. It's a show literally filled with reality warpers and complete randomness. Even the artists could enter the story, or the characters would become the artists (two different episodes that I recall from memory). There are literally no rules. Being that Flash is the opposition running against Road Runner, he will be struck with incalculable levels of bad luck, then it will be revealed at the end that he was racing against Zoom the entire time. Honestly, only reality warping characters and omnipotent gods stand a chance.

Won't cosmic beings be affected by the absurd levels of bad luck?

#15 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

These battles never seem fair or even logical. It's Toon force. It's a show literally filled with reality warpers and complete randomness. Even the artists could enter the story, or the characters would become the artists (two different episodes that I recall from memory). There are literally no rules. Being that Flash is the opposition running against Road Runner, he will be struck with incalculable levels of bad luck, then it will be revealed at the end that he was racing against Zoom the entire time. Honestly, only reality warping characters and omnipotent gods stand a chance.

Won't cosmic beings be affected by the absurd levels of bad luck?

I was thinking that too, actually. There's just too much comedy and wacky elements for this to be a serious fight or race. *shrug*