#1 Posted by Vinersaurforlife (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok before we start i know this has been done before and its always a stomp in Flash'es favor but this is different

Rules

Quicksilver starts in Virginia and must go to California an back

Flash starts on Earth must go to Jupiter and back ( lets say he can breath and there are bridges between the planets )

They can't attack each other

The first one to make it to their destination and back wins

#2 Edited by rpottage (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver's top speed is about 1715 m/s and has to run about 3,591,000 m which will take him about 2094 s or just under 35 min.

Flash's top speed is about 2 997 924 580 m/s and has to run about 928 081 020 000 m which will take him about 310 s or 5 min.

So the Flash wins by a long shot; he can finish 6 times before Quicksilver finishes once.

That's just one way by the way; you just double the numbers for the return trip, but one way was enough to demonstrate the math (in case you were wondering).

#3 Posted by Rage_Hard (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Flash

#4 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins he can travel with the speed of light and Quicksilver with only super sonic

#5 Posted by BlackWind (7174 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash lets him get within five feet of the finish line, then he actually starts the race and circles the Earth 1000x over and still wins.

Slowsilver kills himself in shame. Flash then walks off with Scarlet Witch and Polaris.

#6 Posted by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

As always, which version of Flash? If it's Wally then he can do this in seconds.

#7 Posted by WillPayton (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stops off at Mars to have lunch with Martian Manhunter and still gets back in time to win the race. =)

#8 Posted by tss1010 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

This should go to Flash

#9 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Man...why doesn't anyone use ULTIMATE Quicksilver in these posts. He stomps 616 Quicksilver.

Even still, isn't Barry like the second fastest being alive just behind Wally he breaks the reality barrier? Right.

#10 Posted by rpottage (899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey said:

Man...why doesn't anyone use ULTIMATE Quicksilver in these posts. He stomps 616 Quicksilver.

Even still, isn't Barry like the second fastest being alive just behind Wally he breaks the reality barrier? Right.

Well any version of the Flash still stomps Ultimate Quicksilver; but Barry and Wally are depicted as being the fastest; neither is ever really depicted as faster. That's mainly because Barry Allen was dead for over twenty years so there was no point, and when he came back he was described as the very source of the speed force so making someone faster was just ridiculous. In general I think their both about equal since they both can run so fast that they shatter the Speed Force Barrier and you can't really go faster than that since at that point you're one with the speed force.

#11 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash does his lap twice, so he goes to Jupiter and back 4 times, then he has lunch with some random lady he talked to before the race in Australia, goes back to America, runs on the side of QS and beath him to Virginia and goes back to QS to tell him how it was.

#12 Posted by Spydey (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@Spydey said:

Well any version of the Flash still stomps Ultimate Quicksilver; but Barry and Wally are depicted as being the fastest; neither is ever really depicted as faster. That's mainly because Barry Allen was dead for over twenty years so there was no point, and when he came back he was described as the very source of the speed force so making someone faster was just ridiculous. In general I think their both about equal since they both can run so fast that they shatter the Speed Force Barrier and you can't really go faster than that since at that point you're one with the speed force.

Yea, you're right. Except Jay. I don't think he could. Nor could Jesse. Even though I guess she's not really a flaaash.

The thing with Marvel is...few of Speedsters can break the light barrier..they just can't because it'd destroy the earth. Runner has said it and I think Jean Paul said as well. Ultimate Quicksilver has shown he probably can given enough momentum. Like in one of his fights were time practically stopped because he was moving so fast.

Buut, tis the downside of being a Marvel Speedster.

#13 Posted by Wardemon32 (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be more fair if he was racing Impulse or Kid Flash.

#14 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey said:

@rpottage said:

@Spydey said:

Yea, you're right. Except Jay. I don't think he could. Nor could Jesse. Even though I guess she's not really a flaaash.

The thing with Marvel is...few of Speedsters can break the light barrier..they just can't because it'd destroy the earth. Runner has said it and I think Jean Paul said as well. Ultimate Quicksilver has shown he probably can given enough momentum. Like in one of his fights were time practically stopped because he was moving so fast.

Jay was also FTL wasn't he? Idk about Jesse but I always figured Jay was FTL as well. Idk where I learned it from but I always though he was FTL.

#15 Posted by rpottage (899 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix said:

@Spydey said:

@rpottage said:

@Spydey said:

Jay was also FTL wasn't he? Idk about Jesse but I always figured Jay was FTL as well. Idk where I learned it from but I always though he was FTL.

Jay's both. He has a metagene which is slower than Quicksilver (Jay's metagene is only the speed of sound), but he's also a conduit to the speedforce and can travel faster than the speed of light. He also can steal speed from others to push himself even faster.

#16 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@KingofComix said:

@Spydey said:

@rpottage said:

@Spydey said:

Jay's both. He has a metagene which is slower than Quicksilver (Jay's metagene is only the speed of sound), but he's also a conduit to the speedforce and can travel faster than the speed of light. He also can steal speed from others to push himself even faster.

Well then wouldn't he also beat quicksilver?

#17 Edited by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix said:

@rpottage said:

@KingofComix said:

@Spydey said:

@rpottage said:

@Spydey said:

Every single Speed Force connected DC Speedster would beat Quicksilver.

#18 Posted by rpottage (899 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofComix said:

@rpottage said:

@KingofComix said:

@Spydey said:

@rpottage said:

@Spydey said:

He would. Anyone with a similar level of access to the speedforce (Max, Jessie, Johnny, etc.) would beat Quicksilver.

#19 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Force Thor freezes time and casually flies to jupiter.

#20 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

Lawl. Not in-character, he doesn't. ;D

#21 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@Alyssabird said:

please respond to our thread; im curious as to what a FANBOY has to say about flash.

#22 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird: I can try to find you one, if it's that important. I'll respond in the next 36 hours or so, when I find the time.

#23 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@Alyssabird: I can try to find you one, if it's that important. I'll respond in the next 36 hours or so, when I find the time.

I've already got backing arguments, so bring it on :)

#24 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#25 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash burns

#26 Posted by tomlikesfries (4854 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is still Flash.

#27 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Flash stops off at Mars to have lunch with Martian Manhunter and still gets back in time to win the race. =)

#28 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

@Esquire said:

@Alyssabird said:

please respond to our thread; im curious as to what a FANBOY has to say about flash.

Says the lady that randomly brought up Odin Force Thor in a thread about Flash and Quicksilver.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

WALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

#30 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

Flash lets him get within five feet of the finish line, then he actually starts the race and circles the Earth 1000x over and still wins.

Slowsilver kills himself in shame. Flash then walks off with Scarlet Witch and Polaris.

yep

@Batman242 said:

Flash does his lap twice, so he goes to Jupiter and back 4 times, then he has lunch with some random lady he talked to before the race in Australia, goes back to America, runs on the side of QS and beath him to Virginia and goes back to QS to tell him how it was.

so true