flash vs quicksilver

• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bane_delete

Post Deleted.

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bane_delete

??????????????????/

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Flash is beyond speed now, he's at a whole new level.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The WeatherMan

Fkash would win, obviously. When you have the potential to take down heavyhitters like Hulk, Iron Man and Doomsday, all Flash needs to do is give Quicksilver a good b!@#$ slap in the face. He can move much faster then Quicksilver. 1

thegaminboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thegaminboy

the flash would win....just b/c he (the flash) and other dc characters (superman) are over rediculously powered. that's why i like mavel

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bane_delete

i agree

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bane_delete

i agree

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Final Arrow

Flash ( dont need to say anything else)

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bane_delete

yep!

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Satyrquaze

A much better VS. thread would be Flash vs. Makkari of the Eternals. He's MUCH faster than Quicksilver.

Most of the Marvel speedsters raced in Quasar #17, Lightning struck the raceway well behind most of the racers, and a blond human man wearing red tatters with lighting motifs and yellow boots emerged from it and began running. He outraced every Marvel character in the contest (Including Quicksilver and Makkari). When he crossed the finish line The Runner told he won and asked his name, the answer was "Buried Alien".

Get it?? "Buried Alien"... Barry Allen... get it?

Even Marvel accepts that Flash is the fastest man alive, even in their universe!

Flash wins this.

Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satyrquaze says:

"A much better VS. thread would be Flash vs. Makkari of the Eternals. He's *MUCH* faster than Quicksilver. Most of the Marvel speedsters raced in Quasar #17, Lightning struck the raceway well behind most of the racers, and a blond human man wearing red tatters with lighting motifs and yellow boots emerged from it and began running. He outraced every Marvel character in the contest (Including Quicksilver and Makkari). When he crossed the finish line The Runner told he won and asked his name, the answer was "Buried Alien". Get it?? "Buried Alien"... Barry Allen... get it? Even Marvel accepts that Flash is the fastest man alive, even in their universe! Flash wins this."

I never heard that before, thats sweet. Flash should get more respect then he does.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

That guy wasn't Flash. He was Fastforward, an homage to Barry Allen (who had just died in DC). The point still stands though, Flash > all speedsters.

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By speed

Satyrquaze says:

"A much better VS. thread would be Flash vs. Makkari of the Eternals. He's *MUCH* faster than Quicksilver. Most of the Marvel speedsters raced in Quasar #17, Lightning struck the raceway well behind most of the racers, and a blond human man wearing red tatters with lighting motifs and yellow boots emerged from it and began running. He outraced every Marvel character in the contest (Including Quicksilver and Makkari). When he crossed the finish line The Runner told he won and asked his name, the answer was "Buried Alien". Get it?? "Buried Alien"... Barry Allen... get it? Even Marvel accepts that Flash is the fastest man alive, even in their universe! Flash wins this."

Makkari even beat the runner

Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didnt Quicksilver gain some new powers? I thought he stole some mist or something from the Inhumans.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sync

even with those powers flash would still put the hurt on him

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian

The real question is what universe? Marvel ,Flash is powerless so Quicksilver. DC universe, Quicksilver is just outmatched.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Doing it in the Marvel Universe would defeat the purpose of the competition since it would mean removing the power that you're trying to compare, speed. It'd be like removing quicksilver's mutant gene and putting him in the race. If Flash doesn't have access to his powers there's no point. Of course, there's no point anyway since Flash is so much faster that Quicksilver that this whole thing is ridiculous.

Baby Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Baby Girl

DUH! Flash obviously! Cause if wolverine can take Quicksilver like he did in Ultimate XMen Vol.1, then Flash definately could.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Satyrquaze

Buckshot says:

"That guy wasn't Flash. He was Fastforward, an homage to Barry Allen (who had just died in DC). The point still stands though, Flash > all speedsters."

It was Flash in every way except name. He didn't rename himself Fastforward until Quasar #58. Several Flash fans felt that Quasar #17 was a more meaningful homage to Barry than anything DC did at the time, partly because it was published by Marvel.

In Quasar #58 the writer (Mark Grunewald) neatly side-steps the question of who is faster between Fastforward and Makkari by having Fastfoward sacrifice his lead to save Makkari.

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/quasar.html

fr2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fr2007

I agree. Didn't Flash feel something tap his neck, turned around, and it was a bullet?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Satyrquaze says:

"Buckshot says:
"That guy wasn't Flash. He was Fastforward, an homage to Barry Allen (who had just died in DC). The point still stands though, Flash > all speedsters."

It was Flash in every way except name. He didn't rename himself Fastforward until Quasar #58. Several Flash fans felt that Quasar #17 was a more meaningful homage to Barry than anything DC did at the time, partly because it was published by Marvel.

In Quasar #58 the writer (Mark Grunewald) neatly side-steps the question of who is faster between Fastforward and Makkari by having Fastfoward sacrifice his lead to save Makkari.

" />http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/quasar.html"

I understand that it was a character made to honor Flash and represent him in a Marvel comic, I was just making it clear that it wasn't Flash.

fr2007 says:

"I agree. Didn't Flash feel something tap his neck, turned around, and it was a bullet?"

That sounds hilarious, I'd love to see a picture of this if anyone can find it or knows what book it's in.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Satyrquaze

Buckshot says:

"I understand that it was a character made to honor Flash and represent him in a Marvel comic, I was just making it clear that it wasn't Flash."

Understood, I'd just like to think that if Gruenwald could have actually had a Flash appearnace in that book , he would have. As it was I think 'Buried Alien' is as close as he could have gotten.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Final Arrow

Okay flash is not powerless in the marvel Uni as Steel built him a pack that allows him to tap into the spped force,

But it is Flash all the way.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By Methos

quite simply put, the flash is the fastest hero in any universe...

there is only one character that can match the flash for speed, and it ain't quicksilver.

M
Post Edited:2007-05-03 12:38:00

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Final Arrow

Gambler.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GambitO

the quicksilver has enough power and he lacks to explode but their ability

the quicksilver has a great opportunity of it won Flash

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GambitO

WATH?

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pontius

GambitO says:

"the quicksilver has enough power and he lacks to explode but their ability the quicksilver has a great opportunity of it won Flash
" />http://evolution.eracerx.com/wallpaper/speedandspyke_quicksilver_1152.jpg"

I'm not trying to pick on you, but Flash would smoke Quiksilver. It wouldnt even be close, Flash would pound him into the ground.

Avatar image for twilight_keyblader
Twilight Keyblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is way faster than Quicksilver. Quicksilver would be done before this sentence is finished.

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bane_delete

Twilight Keyblader says:

"Flash is way faster than Quicksilver. Quicksilver would be done before this sentence is finished."

yeah i know.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GambitO

I believe that nobody knows until the moment the total potential of quicksilver

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Assimilation

Flash. He Quicksilver's only chance would be if the Flash had a broken leg... and was sleeping... and was missing the other leg. Then Quicksilver might have a chance.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Captain Hazard

Assimilation says:

"Flash. He Quicksilver's only chance would be if the Flash had a broken leg... and was sleeping... and was missing the other leg. Then Quicksilver might have a chance."
I think you might be giving Quicksilver too much credit.:P
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Valkaad

speed says: "Makkari even beat the runner"

That to me was totally ridiculous. The runner is an elder of the universe, he taps the power primordial (more powerful than the power cosmic). The runner can run faster than the speed of light. Makkari shouldn't be able to touch him. Who ever wrote him beating The Runner is a complete moron.

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Li'l T-bo

^^^

True. Makkari is an Eternal of Earth. The Runner is an Elder of the Universe. No comparison.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Flash operates outside the boundries of the univerese. Besides, the Elder's are overrated.

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Li'l T-bo

"Flash operates outside the boundries of the univerese"

The "univerese" is called what it is because it encompasses everything. He can he operate outside the "boundries" of all that IS?

PS - Grandmaster is what he is, the ultimate strategist. The Runner is not overrated at running, and I thought that was what we were talking about?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Valkaad

Li'l T-bo says:

"" The Runner is not overrated at running, and I thought that was what we were talking about?"

Yeah how is it possible to overrate the running ability of a guy who has run for 5 billion years.

Avatar image for mister_caroline
Mister Caroline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mister Caroline

Quicksilver is so out of his league it isn't even funny...

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Valkaad

Mister Caroline says:

"Quicksilver is so out of his league it isn't even funny..."

AGREED!!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Li'l T-bo says:

""Flash operates outside the boundries of the univerese" The "univerese" is called what it is because it encompasses everything. He can he operate outside the "boundries" of all that IS? PS - Grandmaster is what he is, the ultimate strategist. The Runner is not overrated at running, and I thought that was what we were talking about?"

There's a Marvel Universe and a DC Universe, the Flash can operate outside of the DC universe and into the Marvel. That's how.

zapikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zapikachu

Quicksilver should win.  Super Sonic speeds of Mach 5 (3,801 miles per hour).  Unless Flash happens to be running 3,802 miles per hour, I don't see any competition.  Besides if Flash is still compared to the speed of the Man of Steel who is merely faster than a speeding bullet, I don't see what is so fascinating.  Also Quicksilver being a mutant, genetically he can actually go even faster than we know of later on.  I don't know what it says in the comics of who won but generally Quicksilver should win statistically unless DC pulls their "Overpowered" nonsense factor again.  "Up up and away!"  Bleh.

All in all.  I don't know.  Seems kinda lame though.  Speedsters in a race of who's the fastest.  Might as well thrown in Road Runner, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Speedy Gonzalez in the mix and see who eats a hotdog the fastest.  This would be fun to watch on Robot Chicken.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Flash.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Logic Mark III

Is there an actual speed set for Quicksilver nowadays? I mean he was fast enough to go back and forth in time, we dont know that he cant do that still do we?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Perfect Cell

Wait the new QuickSilver uses time; not speed. What can Flash do with his speed if there is no time?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SeSAW

Flash would totally dominate Quicksilver he maybe  5 or even 6 times as fast as him, he would also beat Makkari like he stole something. But sorry he aint the fastest in Comics Marvel has at least 2 characters that are much faster, Silver Surfer, and the Runner both are much faster than any Flash ever was Pre or post Crisis, Nova might also be faster.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SeSAW
Satyrquaze said:
"

A much better VS. thread would be Flash vs. Makkari of the Eternals. He's MUCH faster than Quicksilver.

Most of the Marvel speedsters raced in Quasar #17, Lightning struck the raceway well behind most of the racers, and a blond human man wearing red tatters with lighting motifs and yellow boots emerged from it and began running. He outraced every Marvel character in the contest (Including Quicksilver and Makkari). When he crossed the finish line The Runner told he won and asked his name, the answer was "Buried Alien".

Even Marvel accepts that Flash is the fastest man alive, even in their universe!

Flash wins this.

"

that was said to pay homage to him but that acutally was a diss to Flash. I thought every one else got that, they were not gonna actually say Flash was faster.
yadeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By yadeline

COMICS SUCKS.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Logic Mark III

How can anyone say how many times faster the Flash is when we dont know Quicksilvers top speed?

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ebony Bishop
SeSAW said:
"Satyrquaze said:
"

Flash wins this.

"

that was said to pay homage to him but that acutally was a diss to Flash. I thought every one else got that, they were not gonna actually say Flash was faster."

How was this a test of Marvel's speedsters when Northstar (who is MUCH faster than Quicksilver) wasn't there? I know it was a running race, and Northstar typically flies, but that's only because it's easier than running. He can still move near light-speeds while running, and would destroy at least Quicksilver in any race. I always thought he was more of a match for flash than Quicksilver, in all but popularity.