Flash vs Quasar

• 127 results
Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It is now funny to see what some of these flash fan dudes say. I can't wait to hear it. Oh yea quasar destroys flash

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By thanosii

Based on feats Flash has

1- never thrown a punch faster than light, ever. IMP a thrown at near or at light speed not faster

2- Never speed stole successfully from some one with unlimited energy, ever. And Quaser is such

3- never beat a herald level character, ever. And qauser is such

Flash wins on a no limits fallacy not feats

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar cannot compete with Flash here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

I agree that Quasar should murder stomp.

jae345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it take flash a while to get to light speed while it takes quasar an instant....quasar wins in race and fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franklinrichards86:

Sad part about it is unless the Flash feats in question have happened at least 3 times they shouldnt even be applicable in the battle threads.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Flash

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash threads _—_

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins.

The same viners troll flash threads never with a counter argument, just the same pointless posts. Bi*ching because they're secretly pissed he kicked their favorite characters a*s at some point on the battle forums. It gets old and it's a disservice to the vine. The same posters can't present an argument or legitimately organize a case for the opposition winning so they flood the thread with words like fallacy and fanboy. Like I said, it's why the best debaters don't even waste their time anymore. There's like 20 (maybe) good debaters even left. So congrats trolls.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Flash

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, Quasar's shields can definitely keep Flash out long enough for Quasar to figure something out.

Avatar image for themanwithaplan
themanwithaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wendell stomps. Literally Wally can hit him with a speedsteal and he can energy manipulate his way back to normal; its no reason he can't drain the speedforce like CA did.

He`s had no showing of energy manipulating anything close to kinetic energy

and the flash can`t be speedforce drained

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-03e610f6847c03dde8e267f97d0626f7-lq

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-eb19791565de6000875d886aa2e97b9b-lq

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar starts in the air, Flash can't touch him. 😁

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Quasar

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash stomps

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Brittonic_para

You know, every time I see a flash thread, I know what's going to be in it. Despite that, I click anyways, and am never surprised.

@themanwithaplan said:
@vengefulparadox said:

Wendell stomps. Literally Wally can hit him with a speedsteal and he can energy manipulate his way back to normal; its no reason he can't drain the speedforce like CA did.

I don't know about that one. I'm not remotely familiar with either character, however:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I would argue that converting cosmic energy (?) into a miscellaneous concussive force could qualify as "anything close to kinetic energy".

If this doesn't suit your fancy, the quantum bands have seemed to be able to absorb kinetic energy before.

No Caption Provided

Although I admit, I am unfamiliar with the context for this. If this is incorrect feel free to let me know.

@vengefulparadox: Have you got any scans of kinetic energy absorption from Quasar?

themanwithaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanwithaplan said:

Are you serious? Quasar literally drains punches and numerous physical attacks and delivers the energy back from them all the time. He can manipulate literally any form of energy; even magical based.

1. You can`t assume that he can absorb an energy he`s never absorbed.

and the flash can`t be speedforce drained

Comparing a featless machine in which he simply overloaded is meaningless; Quasars upper limit is far and away past anyone in the JL including Lanterns without Plot boosted amps and without question featless tech from Kobra.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/infinte.jpg

How about i use an actual person. this is the exact same thing that would happen tgo quasar.

This example doesnt help your argument in claiming he cant be drained when he is literally drained by people far less capable than Quasar with the quantum bands.

https://i.imgur.com/mr6GHCH.jpg

it does help my argument seeing that quasar deenergizes people

themanwithaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, every time I see a flash thread, I know what's going to be in it. Despite that, I click anyways, and am never surprised.

@themanwithaplan said:
@vengefulparadox said:

I don't know about that one. I'm not remotely familiar with either character, however:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I would argue that converting cosmic energy (?) into a miscellaneous concussive force could qualify as "anything close to kinetic energy".

This helps my energy. He was getting overhwhelmed with just that amount. imagine infinite energy

Also there`s only been one main person that could manipulate kinetic energy which is the new son.

If this doesn't suit your fancy, the quantum bands have seemed to be able to absorb kinetic energy before.

No Caption Provided

Although I admit, I am unfamiliar with the context for this. If this is incorrect feel free to let me know.

Where is this scan from?

@vengefulparadox: Have you got any scans of kinetic energy absorption from Quasar?

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanwithaplan: "This helps my energy". What?

Anyways, that's the Phoenix mate. barking up the wrong tree when you are talking about infinite energy here.

Also I believe it is from Maelstrom with the quantum bands. You can disregard it, since it is a little unknown as to what degree they amped his already kinetic powers, although it was very clear he was amped as he needed them the stop the expansion of the universe. I just supposed it was relevant enough to be placed in here.

Also, already said I don't know much at all about either character, so no use in debating me here. You made a claim about Quasar never showing anything close to kinetic energy manipulation. I disagree, primarily do to the phoenix feat. You can disagree, im just no remotely invested enough.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Quasar?

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brittonic_para said:

@themanwithaplan said:
@vengefulparadox said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This helps my energy. He was getting overhwhelmed with just that amount. imagine infinite energy

Also there`s only been one main person that could manipulate kinetic energy which is the new son.

No Caption Provided

Where is this scan from?

Is Speed Force kinetic energy or cosmic energy that can steal/use kinetic energy?

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: I have no clue, nor was it what I was responding to.

themanwithaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3 said:
@themanwithaplan said:
@brittonic_para said:

@themanwithaplan said:
@vengefulparadox said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Where is this scan from?

Is Speed Force kinetic energy or cosmic energy that can steal/use kinetic energy?

kinetic energy