• 127 results
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Supermanwithatan01:  Thats Professor Zoom as Barry attacking Hal.

So Quasar does have Picosecond reaction time? Just looking for proof. I have no problem saying He wins, just need evidence.

I have that 100 comic of Wally and Kyle teaming up btw lol. Pretty neat.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franklinrichards86: 
haha Ik I don't put him up against anyone anymore. Though Flash NEVER uses his powers how we argue them on here
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Valtot
@franklinrichards86:
he can lose just most poeple dont understand how to beat him like...
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By YouFinished
@franklinrichards86:  
Yeah he never uses his powers like people portray them on here.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Quasar is going to die here, Flash even without the IMP hits harder then Superman does.  By the time Quasar blinks once the fight will already be over. 

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740: 
My bad. ha Either Way Barry > Prof Zoom. and Idk bout Quasar reaction time... Wally could steal the kinetic energy from Quasar. As soon as he moves. Then KO him.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheFlash4740
@youfinished said:
" @franklinrichards86:  Yeah he never uses his powers like people portray them on here. "
Neither does any other Character.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Valtot
@youfinished:
its because people just go with flash going all out in the battle threads with him going at his fullest, true he doesnt do that most of the time in comics but on battle threads people just go with it, like in thor threads people just say godblast, which thor barely does even vsing strong opponents
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Not to mention he can speed steal also which would leave Q helpless

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
" @youfinished: its because people just go with flash going all out in the battle threads with him going at his fullest, true he doesnt do that most of the time in comics but on battle threads people just go with it, like in thor threads people just say godblast, which thor barely does even vsing strong opponents "
This
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By YouFinished
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @youfinished said:
" @franklinrichards86:  Yeah he never uses his powers like people portray them on here. "
Neither does any other Character. "
Cool like who? Cause I know it isn't Quasar. 
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @TheFlash4740:  My bad. ha Either Way Barry > Prof Zoom. and Idk bout Quasar reaction time... Wally could steal the kinetic energy from Quasar. As soon as he moves. Then KO him. "
In your last statement, did u not say he had picosecond reaction time?

I would hope you didn't mean Wally, That would be insulting my intelligence of the Flash. I would be deeply hurt. :( hahahaha
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By YouFinished
@Valtot said:
" @youfinished: its because people just go with flash going all out in the battle threads with him going at his fullest, true he doesnt do that most of the time in comics but on battle threads people just go with it, like in thor threads people just say godblast, which thor barely does even vsing strong opponents "
True but its getting a little out of control and annoying. Just going with it isn't going to fix it. But good statement.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TheFlash4740

Like Valtot said, Thor.

Bunch of others. We go by what they have done. AKA Feats. If Quasar has Shown Picosecond reaction time, KO'ing someone of crazy durability, etc... Then it can be used in a battle.  

If someone has shown something in a comic, and it not being complete PIS/CIS. Then by all means, use it.

There  isnt really a "he would never do that" thing. Its a battle of who would win. Feats vs Feats.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @TheFlash4740:  My bad. ha Either Way Barry > Prof Zoom. and Idk bout Quasar reaction time... Wally could steal the kinetic energy from Quasar. As soon as he moves. Then KO him. "
In your last statement, did u not say he had picosecond reaction time?  I would hope you didn't mean Wally, That would be insulting my intelligence of the Flash. I would be deeply hurt. :( hahahaha "
lol my bad
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Valtot
@youfinished:
well yes you can comment on it but when a character is stated with no morals or blood lusted than its allowed, but if its morals on not blood lusted just a fight between someoen like flash and wonderwoman, if someone said flash speed steal and IMP you could just say he wouldnt do that straight off since its not in his character, but if it was something like superman vs hulk thread with morals on people would still agree hed take hulk into space and quickly KO him because thats actually something hed do 

so morals- what the character normally does/personality/ and blood lust on or off come into this
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By YouFinished
@Valtot:  
Probably cause Hulks a raging brute, but its very debatable. Anways thats a whole different instance, this is Quasar and Flash both guys with a good sense of humor and peaceful attitude. Flash isn't going to IMP a complete stranger with no info on him at all and he has done nothing to him. Unless he has before in a comic then don't let me put it down. Then people say he would steal his kinetic energy but again which he would not normal do. But what if I say Quasars flight is based off Quantum energy and not kinetic?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Flash doesn't have to IMP to win here

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Valtot
@youfinished:
well im not a flash expect in his speed stealing, but the OP doesnt state if flash has morals on or if blood lusted so we normally just go of doing watether it takes to defeat the other opponent
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash has the skill set to win, that isnt rally even debatable, but would he actually use them as soon as the fight starts? 

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheFlash4740

Is this really turning into a "He would never do that" so it's irrelevant thread? 

Him Speed stealing and IMPing people hasnt been a problem before in battles. So i dont see why it's turning up here.

He had morals on when he IMPd the white Martian, Jay had Morals on when he stole Supermans Speed.

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By YouFinished
@Valtot:  
If the OP doesn't state it then as long as he says the character, their morals are automatically in. Its the default IMO.
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt he know how strong the white martian was though? So is he assuming that quasar is that strong?  
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By czarny_samael666

@geraldthesloth said:

" Quasar isn't winning any of these battles, Quasar has no real battle tested feats of speed without using Hyperspace.  but anywho. "

He has. He gived a great battle to Surfer, catched and stop Gladiator, teleported Presence to Quantum Zone (where he is technically unbeatable), defeated Deathurge, drained Adam Warlock and Jack of Hearts, blocked all Avengers (including Hercules) and block all Imperial Gurads (including Gladiator). 

@TheFlash4740 said:

" Why do people always think Flash cant Win if people are flying.   He can create Tornadoes with his hands   And throw things at the Speed of Light. "

Tornado is nothing in this level. And I highly doub that these "things" will take out Quasar. Also what things? We don't know where the battle is placed. 

@TheFlash4740 said:

" Unless someone can prove He has FTL reflexes, and can withstand a Punch that would KO superman.  This is all Irrelevant. As the Fight would be over before Quasar knew it was even a fight. "

Nanosecond is consider as a FTL on comicvine. But Flash still is faster. Picoseocnd speed reaction is 1000 times better than Quasar's reaction speed. 

As I've said before - if Quasar if flying, he has a shot. If he standing in front of Flash he get stomped.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By Achilles.

I say Quasar.

idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By idukid
@TheFlash4740:
@Valtot said:

"@youfinished: well im not a flash expect in his speed stealing, but the OP doesnt state if flash has morals on or if blood lusted so we normally just go of doing watether it takes to defeat the other opponent "

·        Speed Lend/Steal - His most useful new power, Wally West could "rob" objects of their kinetic energy and , for example, stop bullets in flight or convert a supervillain to a statue and use the "stolen" kinetic energy to accelerate his movement. He could similarly lend his speed to objects or allies, enabling them to temporarily travel almost as fast as himself.

That is taken straight from http://www.comicvine.com/speed-force/12-42071/

Just humour me with this. 

Can Flash beat Silver Surfer. (this is not OT I will explain everything when someone answers this) 

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheFlash4740
@idukid:  Debatable. Go to the search bar and look it up to see what people have said.

The top one not the one on the right. make sure to Click Topics. Under Options.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@idukid said:
" @TheFlash4740:
@Valtot said:

"@youfinished: well im not a flash expect in his speed stealing, but the OP doesnt state if flash has morals on or if blood lusted so we normally just go of doing watether it takes to defeat the other opponent "

·        Speed Lend/Steal - His most useful new power, Wally West could "rob" objects of their kinetic energy and , for example, stop bullets in flight or convert a supervillain to a statue and use the "stolen" kinetic energy to accelerate his movement. He could similarly lend his speed to objects or allies, enabling them to temporarily travel almost as fast as himself.

That is taken straight from http://www.comicvine.com/speed-force/12-42071/

Just humour me with this. 

Can Flash beat Silver Surfer. (this is not OT I will explain everything when someone answers this) 

"
Yes, now go on with your explanation..
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jayskee

quasar
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Supermanwithatan01:  It was already done in a thread before (SS vs Flash) It was decided SS wins 6-9 out of 10 times. 

No need in re-hasing it.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Supermanwithatan01:  It was already done in a thread before (SS vs Flash) It was decided SS wins 6-9 out of 10 times.   No need in re-hasing it. "
I have read through the Wally vs Phoenix thread, the Wally vs Superman threads, and the Wally vs Avengers thread. He's won all of them due to his reaction time, speed force powers, and etc. Now I'll agree if the fight vs Surfer is in Marvel Universe then Surfer wins. But in DC, Wally pawns Norin Radd
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Supermanwithatan01: I Disagree. But like i said, Already been done.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: I Disagree. But like i said, Already been done. "
Alright
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By idukid

Well the simple point is that if Surfer can beat Flash its concievable for Quasar to do it as well. How? Well in the TI5 picture i showed above he was the only one that had enough time to shield and move everyone out, If surfer sould have shielded himself and gone out he would have but he didnt have enough time. 

Since that shows Quasar was faster than Surfer and its possible for a slower Surfer to beat Flash then Quasar can beat Flash.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheFlash4740

A<B<C Logic.

And i find it hard to believe Quasar is Faster than SS.

idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By idukid

They are both listed at same speed level on marvel but based on his feat on page 2 of this thread it seems he has a faster reaction time. 

As for getting from point A to point B Quasar can travel several light years in seconds due to being able to transport himself to the quantum zone and back out at any point in the universe. 

Whats wrong with A<B<C logic?

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By YouFinished
@idukid said:
" They are both listed at same speed level on marvel but based on his feat on page 2 of this thread it seems he has a faster reaction time.  As for getting from point A to point B Quasar can travel several light years in seconds due to being able to transport himself to the quantum zone and back out at any point in the universe.  Whats wrong with A<B<C logic? "
I think this kind of A-B-C logic is good here.
Cwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Cwan
shalomzy159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone say sumtin else than speed

Hw about quasar takin flash to the quantum zone, huh ?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Flash.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By NICK31898

Flash Dominates

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lexj7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar kills Wally.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only view the flash threads to see what crazy nonsense the flash fan dudes will come up with next. Flash beating quasar? Really? Lol quasar could win the fight with both arms behind his back. Flash has nothing in his arsenal that can significantly hurt quasar. And I wish people would stop posting pics of flash doing the IM punch, what does that prove, that he can hit somebody into orbit. Great flash has to muster all his juice just to knock a man into orbit while people like superman, hulk, doomsday can do it casually.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Wally's been clocked at 13 trillion times the speed of light without any amps. He could throw a thousand of those Out-of-orbit punches before a blink. He could make him a statue. He could BFR him. Hell Wally's even flew before by running on air. Wally will always stomp. It's not a fanboy thing to say, he was just waaaaayyyyy OP. Barry's not too far behind.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Moonman78

@cor_tsar:

Once again flash has never gone 13 trillion times the speed of light, that was a calculation made by somebody on this site with flawed math, flash can't go that fast. And he aperently can't throw 1000 imps in a second like you say, if you look at the scan he had to muster all his juice just to throw one and it took him a while. Flash only stomps when dealing with flawed logic, based on feats he cannot handle the superman types in a solo fight, he gets one shotted. He has speed but lacks power and durability, and he gets tagged almost every fight he's in so you do the math

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: What flawed logic, it was literally basic math using the information given. Once he entered optimal speed Flash stated that he could do it a thousand times over, I would hope the character at least knows about his own capabilities.

Bainghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Bainghost

Quasar

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have never seen flash lose a thread on here its pointless to put him in a battle, everyone points to the picosecond thing and the imp, its a good thing flash is a hero or i guess he would rule the dc universe uncontested.

Manhunter beats flash, handily