• 110 results
#1 Posted by RamsesII (199 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

The Fastest Man Alive 
VS 
 The Man That Contains A Planet Inside Of Him 

Most people know who the flash is and that he is faster than the speed of light and this that and the other but in this fight please dont put stuff like flash can go back in time or go into a parallel deminsion because i hate it when people do that and just keep it to how fast the flash is 

I dont know how many people have heard of this guy but he is QUASAR 

Powers  

cosmic awarness, super strength, flight, super speed, force field, blast power, radiation, teleportation, weapon master, and unarmed combat 

Now btw that quasar can move at fast the speed of light but im pretty positive that flash is faster BUT will cosmic awarness sense when he is comeing at and REMEBER flash doesnt always travel at the speed of light he has to be motivated to do so (what i mean by that is that if you give someone a gun they may keep it in a safe or something like that or they may go around shooting people, sorta like the flash because he doesnt need to run faster than the speed of light if he is fighting mr. freeze but if he was fighting darksied he will go faster. see my lingo just remeber that). but chances are that this will be a long drown out battle so please use logic and tell me why.

#2 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Quasar can take him.

#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

If Quasar isn't flying from start of battle, Flash ftw.

#4 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2033 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar is gunna die here

#5 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK... Why does Flash win?
#6 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash should win

#7 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" IDK... Why does Flash win? "
Why should he not win....ahhhhh Yoda on your ass.
#8 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1921 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud said:
" IDK... Why does Flash win? "
Why should he not win....ahhhhh Yoda on your ass. "

I can't think of a reason for him either... Which is why I said IDK... I wan't Flash to win, I just don't see how.
#9 Posted by _Wildcard_ (364 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: actually, that was just normal speaking. yoda swaps verbs and nouns. yoda would say "win, why should he not?" which looks stupid, but say it like yoda and it all makes sense. 

anyway, i'm going to go with the flash. he too darn fast. quasar can win, but it would require some excellent timing to pull it off.
#10 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a joke. Damn...Lighten up people.

#11 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
"

"
Lol Cap is my 2nd fav Character. Liking deadpool more everyday, love it.
#13 Posted by Afterglow (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Are morals on or off? BFR? Is this Wally West or Barry Allen? 

If morals are off, Quaser dies horribly no matter who he faces. If morals are on, they would still win, but Barry would have a little more trouble than Wally.

#14 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

What Flash will do if Quasar starts this battle out of Earth atmosphere? Or just 10 km above ground? Flash would win if Quasar is standing in front of him, but not if he is flying somewhere in the air.

#15 Posted by idukid (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Quasar able to turn himself into energy/light and therefore go at the speed of light? 

And can flash damage a being made of light/energy?

#16 Posted by _Courage_ (1180 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
"If Quasar isn't flying from start of battle, Flash ftw. "
#17 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people always think Flash cant Win if people are flying. 

He can create Tornadoes with his hands 

And throw things at the Speed of Light.

#18 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10581 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" Why do people always think Flash cant Win if people are flying.   He can create Tornadoes with his hands   And throw things at the Speed of Light. "

#19 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@idukid said:
"

Isn't Quasar able to turn himself into energy/light and therefore go at the speed of light? 

And can flash damage a being made of light/energy?

"
I don't know but Quasar can go light speed no problem,I think hes like surfer fast.. Heres him going 3 or 4 times light speed no problem after geting hit by a nega bomb.

#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar isn't winning any of these battles, Quasar has no real battle tested feats of speed without using Hyperspace.

but anywho.

#21 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Quasar isn't winning any of these battles, Quasar has no real battle tested feats of speed without using Hyperspace.  but anywho. "
Lol thats not fair. You can't take a space hero then just base him off his earth feats. Don't get me wrong hes on earth sometimes but hes mostly in space.
#22 Edited by idukid (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any reason he cant go Hyperspace on earth? 

Also Quasar can manipulate energy to create multiple versions of himself

Nova 24

I know this is Richard Ryder but if he can do it Im sure Wendel can. Ego couldnt tell which was the real one and ego has CA how will flash know who to attack. 

He can go light speed so no advantage for flash there.  

And there is a matter of BFR to the Quantum Zone.
#23 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@idukid:  Travel speed and Combat speed are 2 different things.  Superman can fly FTL, but doesnt have the Combat speed or Reaction time Flash does.

Any Feats of him using Combat speed, Reaction time?
#24 Posted by idukid (157 posts) - - Show Bio

All i have is the shot from TI5.

Based on what he says it was faster than nanosecond. 

Speed of light is aproximatly 300,000,000 meters per second 
A nano second is  0.000 000 001 of a second 

So any action Flash takes can be reacted to in under 30cm or aproximatly 1 foot.
#25 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@idukid: Flash has acted in under  Picoseconds. 

Im not saying he wins. Im just simply stating the facts on the table.

So unless you show me something that Quasar has done in a picosecond or better in battle, It's all irrelevant.
#26 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins this Quasar doesn't have the reaction to defend or beat flash

#27 Posted by Distortion (313 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Quasar actually winning here.     

#28 Edited by idukid (157 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740:
Im not sure, I can see wendel wining even with a slower reaction.  

We can assume they satart more than 1 foot apart (if they dont flash 1ins 100% of the time). 

Wendel creates 99(for easy math) clones of himself. Flash hits one before wendel can react due to pictosecond reaction(1/100 he hits wendel and kos him). 

The second flash hits one wendel transports the matter around that clone to the quantum zone wind via BFR. 

He can probably win with CA without having to rely on flash hitting something just due to knowign where flash is and how fast he is. 

Can the flash switch dimentions?(honest question) 

I dont see why he would but Wendel can go to the QZ and finish the fight there where his powers of energy manipulation are lmitless.  

I guess the real question is can flash avoid being teleported? And how big woud the area wendel teleports have to be so flash could not escape. 

edit grammar
#29 Edited by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@idukid:  Ur missing the Point. 

What makes you think Quasar will have enough time to make "Clones" before flash IMP's him across the Planet?

IMP = Infinite Mass Punch. Knocked out a White Martian with just 1. Whom had Superman Level Durability.

He said he could of hit him a thousand times before he blinked, but one ought to be enough.
#30 Posted by idukid (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFlash4740: 
Well im guess physical limitations apply and that Light speed is the theoretical limit to speed. But lets say that he goes at 2x light speed. That's 2 feet in the time it takes Wendel to react and create the clones. 

The clones can be created in another nanosecont(may be faster) as they are energy constructs. 

I understand the IMP a objects get closer to the speed of light their mass gets closer to infinity hence the theoretical speedlimit of light speed. I'm not debating the power behind it in fact im prety sure there are few beings in marvel or dc that can survive one. I'm just doubting if Flash could get close enough to hit Wendel.

#31 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@idukid:  Which implies my Already Asked Question. 

How quick is his reaction time. Nanosecond isn't gonna cut it. 

And no. They dont apply. Flash is Many Times FTL.

#32 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740:  
What is Flash going to do to knock out Quasar so fast he won't be able to do anything?
#33 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished:  Run up and punch him in the face.
#34 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740:  
Oh, wow you got me on that one. That could end it. 
But what if Quasar survives it then what?
#35 Edited by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished: he wont...you have scans of him having superman durability or anything? and Flash is fast enough to punch him more then once and bfr him to a whole different country 
#36 Edited by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Then i would say he has  Very Very Good Durability.  Which brings me to my next point, Durability Feat? Physical feat. Not Energy based.

Steal his speed 

Keep punching him Hundreds/thousands of times over and over.

Vibrate through him

Take your pick

#37 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:  
Lol why would Flash IMP and opponent and the beginning of a battle and they have never meet or heard of each other?. I can see Flash testing his power and Quasar doing the same with small attacks at the beginning cause they are both pretty smart. It would take a while to get into the battle before he starts to try to IMP him but Quasar usually fights flying. The OP does not say they are blood lusted or have no morals or out of character. If you have scans of Flash IMPing a complete stranger right off the bat who has done nothing to him,  then he might win.
#38 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished: I said he could but he wont have to reg punches will be just find because Quasar wont be able to react or take the hits...and he can still steal Quasar's speed and make him into a statue if it gets that far
#39 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

#40 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:  
Reg punches wont have all that much effectiveness, were Quasar would be utterly helpless, and Quasar has a constant shield around, like Strange's auto shields. And he would be able to form a shield sooner or later, you know with his faster than nanosecond speed reaction time, not like hes some slow brute. Come on you guys are not really giving this guy the credit. And by then Quasar will go up in the air with his light speed movements. and thats like the first seconds of the fight.
#41 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless someone can prove He has FTL reflexes, and can withstand a Punch that would KO superman.

This is all Irrelevant. As the Fight would be over before Quasar knew it was even a fight.

#42 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" Unless someone can prove He has FTL reflexes, and can withstand a Punch that would KO superman.  This is all Irrelevant. As the Fight would be over before Quasar knew it was even a fight. "
they cant the highest i seen was nanosecond which Flash is faster then....Quasar wont have time to do anything 
#43 Posted by Valtot (4486 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740:

wouldnt matter if he could take one of those punches he couldnt take 1000 of them in the same second
#44 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" Unless someone can prove He has FTL reflexes, and can withstand a Punch that would KO superman.  This is all Irrelevant. As the Fight would be over before Quasar knew it was even a fight. "
they cant the highest i seen was nanosecond which Flash is faster then....Quasar wont have time to do anything  "

Understatement....lol
#45 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

So Flash can take out any Green Lantern then? That's essentially what Quasar is but without the need to recharge.
#46 Edited by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:

" So Flash can take out any Green Lantern then? That's essentially what Quasar is but without the need to recharge. "

Yeah Flash seems to beat anyone on these threads nowadays, without a logical argument. Hes just that good.
#47 Edited by TheFlash4740 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished said:

" Yeah Flash seems to beat anyone on these threads nowadays, without a logical argument. Hes just that good. "

Without Logical Arguement?  hahahaha.

In no way is he unbeatable, He is just Very hard to beat. 

So far, people including myself, have said and have proof. Of him having Picosecond Reaction time, And him KO'ing a Superman Level Durability Being.

Now im not the Biggest Flash Expert, that would be "Zoom". But i know when he looses, and wins. 

And guess what, Since no proof has been provided of him having picosecond reaction time or FTL Combat speed, OR Above Superman level Durability. HE LOSES. Pending further evidence that is.

So i suggest you start doing more proving, and less Time grasping at straws
#48 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @youfinished said:

" Yeah Flash seems to beat anyone on these threads nowadays, without a logical argument. Hes just that good. "

Without Logical Arguement?  hahahaha.

In no way is he unbeatable, He is just Very hard to beat. 

So far, people including myself, have said and have proof. Of him having Picosecond Reaction time, And him KO'ing a Superman Level Durability Being.

Now im not the Biggest Flash Expert, that would be "Zoom". But i know when he looses, and wins. 

And guess what, Since no proof has been provided of him having picosecond reaction time or FTL Combat speed, OR Above Superman level Durability. HE LOSES. Pending further evidence that is.  So i suggest you start doing more proving, and less Time grasping at straws "
I did do alot of "proving", if you mean provide evidence  and give logical statements and reasons. But of course your going to reject them and say something else that totally ignore what I said earlier but its a normal human function to perform this action in such a manner.  
#49 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4059 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: I kinda agree. But he does have picosecond reaction time. And Wally has all but Mastered the speed force so he's a b***h to take down unless he decides to just play around. Because Flash >>>>> GL's then he wins this... 

Picosecond

Barry slapping PC Hal who is >> Quasar; Barry < Wally
Wally slapping Alan Scott 

#50 Posted by franklinrichards86 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

i have never seen flash lose a thread on here its pointless to put him in a battle, everyone points to the picosecond thing and the imp, its a good thing flash is a hero or i guess he would rule the dc universe uncontested.