Flash Vs Pre-Crisis Superman

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheReptile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheReptile

Alright we know Flash is pretty OP but can he beat Pre-crisis Superman?

No Caption Provided

Pre Crisis Superman has moved countless planets with ease, sneeze a solar system away and has a hell of a lot of powers, these are just a few of his feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But do you think Flash could take him?
If your going to comment at least give a reason why one of them would win/lose

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Supes spite stomp. He's faster than infinity.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You want to go that way, Flash outran the Universe and left existence.

idk what that means, but he did it pretty damn fast.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Docnick yeah but supes went so fast so far the Spectre had to stop him.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Docnick yeah but supes went so fast so far the Spectre had to stop him.

Whoa, no way?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Docnick yup I'd show you the scans but I'm on my phone

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Docnick yup I'd show you the scans but I'm on my phone

You don't say?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

In travel speed?Maybe. In combat speed?Not a chance, despite all of his godly feats I have yet to see him react in a picosecond and perceive events that last a attosecond the Flash can and has. If this is Wally, he would steal PC Supes speed,and then proceed to pummel him with IMP's.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

In travel speed?Maybe. In combat speed?Not a chance, despite all of his godly feats I have yet to see him react in a picosecond and perceive events that last a attosecond the Flash can and has. If this is Wally, he would steal PC Supes speed,and then proceed to pummel him with IMP's.

Oh come on, it's PC Supes, no way an IMP is gonna even leave a dent in him, I mean, an IMP only hits with the force of a supernova, and his sneezes are canonically stronger than that.

Also, what's the point of stealing the speed of someone with >infinite speed, surely he has enough to spare?

As always, PC Superman snaps his fingers and the resulting shockwave destroys the galaxy. Either that or he makes up a new power to curbstomp Flash.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why people put PC Superman in battle threads. That character is not serious and makes 0 to no sense! Arguing against a character that makes up his own supermoves on the go is just... no.

Flash is stupidly powerful but not that stupid.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@sheenlantern:

Oh come on, it's PC Supes, no way an IMP is gonna even leave a dent in him,

Yes they will PC Supes has been hurt by far far less.

I mean, an IMP only hits with the force of a supernova,

It hit with the force of a white dwarf not a supenova and what does him sneezing away a solar system have to do with his durability? A

and his sneezes are canonically stronger than that.

So? The only reason he done that was because of Mxy magic powder IIRC.

Also, what's the point of stealing the speed of someone with >infinite speed, surely he has enough to spare?

PC Supes does not have infinite speed.

As always, PC Superman snaps his fingers and the resulting shockwave destroys the galaxy.

Okay now your just waking him.

Either that or he makes up a new power to curbstomp Flash.

Not going to happen.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fiodestromus

@docnick: It means he is so fast he beat the ever expanding universe

Meaning he escaped reality you have to be really fast to do that

and doing that makes fast an understatment

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pshh spite. pc supes broke demensions, ate kryptonite, time traveled n lot more b.s

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SheenLantern

It hit with the force of a white dwarf not a supenova

My mistake, so it's actually weaker than I thought? Well, it's settled then! He can effortlessly survive supernovas, so he must be able to shrug off IMPs, too!

So? The only reason he done that was because of Mxy magic powder IIRC

Yes, and? You don't think Superman is capable of sneezing without powder? Even if he can't, if his sneezes are that powerful imagine how strong his...you know...PUNCHES are...

PC Supes does not have infinite speed.

Can't argue with the scans, buddy.
Can't argue with the scans, buddy.

Okay now your just waking him.

As if he's never done anything that obsurd before.

Not going to happen.

Riiiiiight, so Super-Ventriloquism, Super-Shapeshifting, Super-Telekinesis, Super-Aging Breath and the ability to kill himself and bring himself back at will are all fair game, but the ability to kill Flash is just SOOOO rediculous!

SuperFan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash may be a little bit faster but also supes has advantages in strenght, flying and other abilities so this is for Superman.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: SA superman once took a big bang,faster than infinity,PC supergirl once break hold entire universe together power,and PC superboy take a energy enough destroy universe inside his body,PC supergirl another verson suprema who can lift our entire universe weight....just stop

This thread just spit

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PowerWoman

@dccomicsrule2011: Mxy magic powder not grow up SA superman sneeze..did you really read his comics book?is just make superman want to sneeze,just all

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dredeuced

@powerwoman: I thought it made a normal man's sneeze blow down a building or something?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Belive me,say this just spit lie,the normal people just sneeze,not blow up car or building,just normal sneeze,they are never really read SA superman comics book,if you really read them,you would be belive if as long as hard superman super-breath would be end of universe

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: THat wasn't my point. You said Mxy's sneezing powder wouldn't increase the strength of Superman's sneeze, but it DID increase the strength of other people's sneezes.

When it magnified superman's well known breath powers, it made him sneeze away the solar system. You were stating it did not. I didn't weigh in on the argument either way. Superman's sneeze doesn't NORMALLY blow away Solar Systems, even Pre Crisis -- just when Mxy's reality warping magic is involved.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PowerWoman

@dredeuced: not magnified superman's power,are you really read this comics?the mxy magic dust just make people want to sneeze,and they are just normal sneeze,not blow up anything,just normal sneeze,not increase the strength normal people sneeze

also,PC superman once take big bang,faster than infinity,supergirl break hold the entire universe together power and lift our entire universe weight,he was crazy powerful

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dredeuced

@powerwoman: No, I do not own any silver age Superman comics. But I do remember someone on this forum posting previous pages from the comic and it showing that it was indeed Mxy's powder that caused his sneeze to be so powerful.

Supergirl's feats aren't Superman's.

I don't know, what's to stop Wally from doing this:

No Caption Provided

Does he have super anti-dimensional phasing? has PC Superman ever punched someone who was intangible?

Lifting the universe would be cool if it even applied to the fight. Wally can literally steal the speed out of his Neurons and he can't think anymore.

This all assumes Wally is bloodlusted. If not, he loses. Having a long list of powers and stupid feats doesn't mean anything if you can't apply them to a fight.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: The normal people not increase the strength,stop....just stop Internet lies,why not?in the silver age,supergirl is 100% equal to SA superman,unless your never read SA comics book

PC superman once take energy enough destroy universe inside his body,i dont think this can hurt him

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By TifaLockhart

The Internet breaks?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: It doesn't have to hurt him. It's not an attack that can be measured as an energy level. It's just using dimensional phasing to separate his brain from his body. Which would probably kill him, unless PC Supes has a feat where he lives without his brain in his head (it wouldn't surprise me but I'd need proof).

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno, man, reading Pre-C comics leaves me feeling brainless. Of course, I am kinda stupid most of the time....

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: i dont think this can hurt superman,in the SA comics book,superman always have PIS power,just all

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dredeuced

@powerwoman: Yeah, and in some SA comics he couldn't break out of a bog standard steel cage. PIS goes both ways.

My point is, is there a PIS feat of him surviving phasing his brain out of his head? If not then how would he win? Why wouldn't it hurt him? Unless you're saying "If a Silver Age Writer was writing it then it would not kill him because they would use some form of PIS," then that is not a legitimate argument, because PIS is removed for our hypothetical battles.

Wally certainly has better reaction speed than him, so he'd get the first move and could do that.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TifaLockhart

No offense, but Crisis happened for a reason. I've read PIS-C books before and am scarred for life. He leaps one eighth of a mile NOW HE'S IN SPACE WTF WHY IS THERE A DEAD MONKEY?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: The SA superman always have funny low level,i agree,but we need use his top feats not low feats,he strength enough lift our entire universe weight(Based on some scientific reports,universe weight is 10x56 tons)faster than infinity,take a big bang,if he want to end of universe,just need as long as hard to use his super breath,i dont think flash can beat this guy as well

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: That's not an argument, though. Wally has better reaction speed and could take his brain out of his head.

If you assume superman is willing to destroy the universe to win a fight then I'm assuming Wally would be willing to kill Superman. Being able to lift the universe does not stop him from dying without his brain. Being able to blow out a sun with his superbreath does not stop him from dying without his brain. Powerlevels aren't a relevant argument.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember all those silly Superman spinoff titles? Yeah, I'm trying to forget too. What kind of writer has him forcing Jimmy to marry an ape?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PowerWoman

@dredeuced: I'm doubt flash can do it,the PC superman once take energy enough destroy universe inside his body,how can flash kill him?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TifaLockhart

The same way he busted up the Anti-Monitor. *runs away*

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PowerWoman

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: PC supergirl toe with toe fight COIE AM,who destroy 3,000 universe and absorb them energy to grow up himself power,she almost kill him

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And then he got back more powerful than before, and Wally smashed his armor to bits at invisible superspeed.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno, man, reading Pre-C comics leaves me feeling brainless. Of course, I am kinda stupid most of the time....

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Flash #150 "Chain Lightning" by Mark Waid.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dredeuced
@powerwoman said:

@dredeuced: I'm doubt flash can do it,the PC superman once take energy enough destroy universe inside his body,how can flash kill him?

You keep repeating this. My answer isn't any different. Flash is not shooting Superman with an energy beam in an attempt to kill him. He is using his powers of dimensional transportation to put Superman's brain in a different dimension from his own.

It has nothing to do with durability. It has nothing to do with how much damage Superman can take. Unless he is directly invulnerable to phasing then he dies.

The scan Czarnia is talking about:

No Caption Provided

He did not win the fight but he did bust his armor, which was more than Pre Crisis Superman (who was in that fight) could do.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: In the silver age,superman is true invulnerable,even other Kryptonians cant hurt him,i dont know this is directly invuinerable?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dredeuced

@powerwoman: This ignores invulnerability. Flash has phased through Superman before. Barry Allen did it to Superman in any number of the issues where Superman went evil. There's absolutely no reason to think PC Superman, in all his shenanigans, is immune to Flash's phasing.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-C Superman wasn't always depicted as truly invulnerable. Just really really hard to damage.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Is a little different,

Silver age:,any kryptonian was equal to superman on the earth,and superman no more experience than them,a female kryptonian also equal to male krytonian in strength,speed,etc,any kryptonian was true Invulnerability,they are cant hurt each other

Bronze Age level:superman has more experience than other kryptonians,and a superman could be stronger than superwoman just like man stronger than woman,any kryptonian no more true invunlnerability,yes,if you has enough power,you can hurt them

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: This even not really happened in the crisis,look this scan not from pre-crisis comics book,is post-crisis,i dont think they are was same thing,also,this not normal flash for sure

This AM is multiverse level,i dont think even SA superman can hurt him,flash not multiverse level

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: They are not the same thing.

Anti-Monitor was actually more powerful in the scan shown. This was because Cobalt Blue caused the death of Barry Allen before he could give his life to destroy the Anti Matter Cannon from COIE. This made Anti Monitor even more powerful and made it so that he actually WON the Crisis. Wally went back in time to fix it.

The Anti Monitor depicted in Chain Lightning is actually the most powerful version. Wally could not beat him -- merely destroy his armor. I stated as much in my post. But destroying his armor was more than every single DC Hero could muster. I could post the entire fight if you want.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm aching to reply to this nonsense in this thread but I can't because I'm on my phone......

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My nonsense?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: But these scan not really from Pre-crisis,this scan just post-crisis,i doubt the AM power level is same thing

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to see what happens,

*mentions Darkseid, runs away again*