This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

- It looks like Flash is unbeatable here on the vine, so I want to see how powerfull he really is

- This is Wally West pre Flashpoint, he's bloodlusted, Odin is in character

- Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 wally>am>odin.

There is no way flash is beating a skyfather.

#3 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by XiiX (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wally can harm/incapacitate Odin, then he could win. If not, it's spite.

#5 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin would absolutely slaughter him. Why do people overpower Wally and put him up against guys he has no business fighting on this site?

#6 Posted by Batking200 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

These flash threads are getting out of hand. How does he beat Odin?

#7 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5426 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2091 posts) - 11 minutes, 43 seconds ago - Show Bio

Odin would absolutely slaughter him. Why do people overpower Wally and put him up against guys he has no business fighting on this site?

This! The D*ckriding is almost reaching Batman levels. Odin FTW

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not that knowledgable about Wally. I know he can run really fast, do IMP's, speedsteal, phase etc. But those were arguments for Flash winning against Dark Phoenix and Silver Surfer.

#9 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey said:

@batking200 said:

I'm not that knowledgable about Wally. I know he can run really fast, do IMP's, speedsteal, phase etc. But those were arguments for Flash winning against Dark Phoenix and Silver Surfer.

First off, I can see why he could speed blitz Dark Pheonix; she really hasn't shown anything speed wise on Flash's level. But SS and Odin? That's just preposterous. Odin has shown showings that Wally would have no contest against; for instants, Odin could just freeze time before Flash has a chance to reach him. Another thing is that each time someone has harm Odin, it was either with energy projection or magic, never by just punching him. Not only do I not see Flash not landing a hit, I don't see him even harming him.

#10 Posted by pein2010 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:
@petey_is_spidey said:

@batking200 said:

First off, I can see why he could speed blitz Dark Pheonix; she really hasn't shown anything speed wise on Flash's level. But SS and Odin? That's just preposterous. Odin has shown showings that Wally would have no contest against; for instants, Odin could just freeze time before Flash has a chance to reach him. Another thing is that each time someone has harm Odin, it was either with energy projection or magic, never by just punching him. Not only do I not see Flash not landing a hit, I don't see him even harming him.

#11 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Interesting battle.

I say Flash because he can put Odin to sleep before the sky-father can try anything. And Odin has no reaction feats to put himself above Flash.

#12 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I love wally and all but i'm sick of him and Zoom being regarded as skyfather level in power.

#13 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

If it hadn't happened in comics, 75% of posters on these forums would say Thanos destroys Odin. Which we know of course isn't true. Fanboyism shouldn't have anything to do with this and people that don't understand the concept of the Flash (Wally in particular) or his power, tend to create dumb threads. That said, Odin wins because Wally can't hurt him and Odin can stop time. He doesn't need a physical body(speed steal irrelevant) in order to find a way to hurt West.

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

Repeat thread.

Still odin.

#15 Edited by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say speed steal but somebody said he can still attack without a physical body or attack so Odin wins

#16 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

I love wally and all but i'm sick of him and Zoom being regarded as skyfather level in power.

Me too.

If it hadn't happened in comics, 75% of posters on these forums would say Thanos destroys Odin. Which we know of course isn't true. Fanboyism shouldn't have anything to do with this and people that don't understand the concept of the Flash (Wally in particular) or his power, tend to create dumb threads. That said, Odin wins because Wally can't hurt him and Odin can stop time. He doesn't need a physical body(speed steal irrelevant) in order to find a way to hurt West.

Is that so? Scans or evidence? If this is the case, Odin can win.

#17 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

@stupid_people said:

Me too.

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Is that so? Scans or evidence? If this is the case, Odin can win.

Banishing Death from his Realm...
Magic this powerful..

I can't find the scan of his consciousness doing things without physical form, but I believe Killemall has some. In any event, I don't know how that the speedsteal would work on Odin regardless, being that his essence is linked to his Odinforce magic, which is why the stealing Kinetic energy from his physical self is irrelevant.

#18 Edited by pooty (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: 75% of posters on these forums would say Thanos destroys Odin

lol. make that thread and let's see how accurate your numbers are.

Odin wins because Wally can't hurt him and Odin can stop time

True. odin can stop time. IMO before Odin can even think of stopping time. Wally has stopped Odin from being able to stop time. Compared to Wally, Odin is already frozen in time.

He doesn't need a physical body(speed steal irrelevant) in order to find a way to hurt West

Thor was able to put Odin on one knee with one hit. I will post that scan below. If Thor can put Odin on one knee with one blow, I saw Wally can KO him with a few IMP's. Odin has great energy durability but is weaker then Thor(before Odin amps). Odins physical durability has never really been tested. Wally can also shut down his mind so he can't control his consciousness.

@zijuun said:

Bump.

Interesting battle.

I say Flash because he can put Odin to sleep before the sky-father can try anything. And Odin has no reaction feats to put himself above Flash.

Agreed.

I don't think people put Wally/zoom on skyfather level in power. I've never heard anyone say Wally/Zoom can destroy universes or alter reality. Wally/Zoom don't have that kind of over all power. But in a one on one fight, very few can negate their speed advantage. Wally controls speed/movement. You need speed/movement to even process a thought. Wally moves at rates that make other people look like statues. Statues can't fight. Like time has frozen. In the time it takes odin to think ONE letter. Wally has attacked him MILLIONS of times. scans below

Flash reaction speed is 1/1,000,000th of a second. He can react a million times in one second.

Can slow your cerebral cortex causing you to pass out
Odin falling with one hit. Wally can deliver thousands

#19 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I actually said "had it not happened in comics". The point being that Thanos has more fanboys than Flash and far less haters. There are already Thanos vs Odin battles on here...Come on pooty, read more carefully man. You're better than this!

As for this battle, I am well aware of Wally's reaction time and feats. Might even say I know a bit more about West than you sir, fact is bloodlusted (not the same as morals off), Wally wouldn't do anything like speedstealing, or phasing. Just insane hitting. If Odin doesn't need a physical body (I can't honestly remember where I saw the scan) then the point is moot.

@pooty

IF Odin can survive without a physical body, He wins, otherwise he gets KO'd to a MORALS OFF Wally West via speedsteal and being phased apart..

(dm me if that sounds about right to you?)