Flash vs Martian Manhunter

Avatar image for thedarkmanofsteel
TheDarkManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comic_book_fan: it's been awhile so it's actually cosmic armor supe but here's the link it's been goin on for a long time http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/white-phoenix-of-the-crown-vs-cosmic-armor-superma-399384/

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dorukesin: That. Is. Ridiculous. I kind of hate Flash now.

Thank you for raping my favorite character lol

Lol MM gets owned.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@comic_book_fan said:

@dorukesin: silver surfer or galactus could override what he does he put galactus in the speed force garactus absorbs the speed force energy comes back to his area ad devolve him.

surfer can freeze time turn wally in to a living statue I mean you can't be serious

no he can't.Wally can manipulate the time too.Didn't you know anything about Flash ?

@dorukesin: silver surfer or galactus could override what he does he put galactus in the speed force garactus absorbs the speed force energy comes back to his area ad devolve him.

surfer can freeze time turn wally in to a living statue I mean you can't be serious

speed force is nowhere lol.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: dude Wally can't kill or win against Martian if you set the fight to the death and turn off the BFR

Wally is the battle god like SA Superman yes but if you set the op right.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: it's another dimension which galactus or surfer can traverse at will and when has he shown the power to manipulate time superspeed doesn't mean anything to these guys you are delusional if you think he could beat these guys.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: it's another dimension which galactus or surfer can traverse at will and when has he shown the power to manipulate time superspeed doesn't mean anything to these guys you are delusional if you think he could beat these guys.

no its not another dimension.It's an energy.It's nowhere.

Also Galactus or Surfer can move even blink because of kinetic energy and thats the point,Wally can absorbe it man.Thats the end.You need to have Speed Steal resistance like Zoom to match with him.Otherwise you'll stomped hard.

Also whats holding Wally from erase Elmar(Norrin's mother) from existance especially when he's bloodlusted ?

maybe you'll ask,Wally can crossed the whole multiverse less than an instant simply he can ran on the air.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: if there space for something to be the energy can't be nowhere it's a dimension full of energy and only energy but still a dimension and one galacus can manipulate at will. there is little flash can do to surfer and noting he can do to phoenix or galactus.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: or have better energy manipulation then him let me put this in to perspective if flashes power to manipulate kinetic energy or any other energy was super strength flash would be bane surfer would be the thing phoenix would be superman and galactus would be wb hulk

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM wins. Either the fans overhype Flash or the Comic Writers turned pre-52 Flash into God lol

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i would say Flash wins this because...

1. His IMP can KO White Martians (Superman durability) in one.

2. Martian goes intangible and Wally takes him right back out of it using his connection with the speed force.

3. Manhunter is fast yes...but he is no where near the speed of Flash.

so heres how i think it would go...

The battle starts,if Flash doesn't KO Martian with IMP before he can react, Martian Manhunter goes intangible and Flash uses his powers to vibrate his molecules back to solid form throws the IMP/s at Manhunter and he is KO'ed. Flash wins!!!

Agreed.

Jakebuzz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma make my cases 4 both these guys bc honestly they are my 2 faves. Ever.

Flash:

IMP

PULL J'ONN OUT OF INTANGIBILITY

GODLIKE REACTION AND THINKING TIME

SUPERSPEED(duh)

MM:

I guess he can't attack Wally mentally which sux.

EFFING LASERS

SUPES-LEVEL STRENGTH(almost)

PRETTY MUCH LIMITLESS HEALING

SUPES LEVEL INVINCIBILITY

REALLY FAST REACTION, THINKING AN MOVEMENT(nowhere near flash)

and . . .

TELEKINESIS AN SHAPESHIFTING!

idk why you're ignoring these they're really powerful abilities!!

overall (and this makes me sad to say plz don't be mad) I think it would be the first punch, and that's flash.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Flash wins.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

flash

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash should take this

LastOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

intercepter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think flash can't get into lightspeed with only 30ft, or think that mm can actually fight him head on, you need to read the human race. in here wally was faster than instant teleportation. look at this thread to see how much of a stomp this is. http://www.comicvine.com/wally-west/4005-23879/forums/wally-wests-top-speed-best-feats-598821/ flash wins before mm can even move.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intercepter101: He was amped by an entire race of lightspeed people, half the people of earth, and finally the likes of superman and jay garrick, for that feat

Not usable

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, J'onny's one of my all time favorite characters but I think Wally wins this.

J'onn is close to light speed in reaction time.

Wally moves casually moves through the time stream, so he'll get J'onny at the "gun" (in a manner of speaking). The question is: can Wally do enough damage to J'onn before J'onn drops Wally with TP?

I lean toward yes.

Avatar image for harmanswoodscpj
harmanswoodscpj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By harmanswoodscpj

@dorukesin: Surfer kills flash in a million different ways. He could disperse the speed force like captain atom did number 1. Number 2 I have no reason believe flash is faster. Absolutely zero, just because marvel writers dont spend the time to put math equations in their stories doesn't mean their characters aren't as fast. Surfer moves many times faster than the speed of light, he can react fast enough to hit flash and he easily one shots flash. Flash doesn't have anything for surfer. He would tank an IMP punch just like Wonder Woman did against hunter zolomon. Flash most overrated character period.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash has literally already beat him

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Xargo

flash is powerful undoubtably however if density shifting didn't work he could either

1. go invisible and sneak up on flash like mister sneak man and do a physical assault

2. put up a psychokinetic shield and even if flash can vibrate or punch through it (which i doubt) it would give MMH enough time for a mental assault

3. or a combination of both of these

Q :has flash expericaned much difficulty with telekinetics….can he vibrate out of it or what ?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

flash

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Linestar

flash

Yeah, i'd like to see MM survive one million IMP's per second.

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linestar: None of the Flashes can do the 'IMP' that fast. It took Wally 7-8 seconds to charge up a punch that KO'd Gorilla Grodd, whose not even on Aquaman's durability level. So the IMP would have to take much longer than that...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn actually has a good track record when it comes to dealing with Flashes.Wally wins but he can't hold back at all and abuse the knowledge he knows of his opponent i.e. resisting telepathy

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linestar: None of the Flashes can do the 'IMP' that fast. It took Wally 7-8 seconds to charge up a punch that KO'd Gorilla Grodd, whose not even on Aquaman's durability level. So the IMP would have to take much longer than that...

True. I forgot IMP's took super long to charge. Silly me.

Still, one IMP should be enough, and the Flash can still punch MM one million times a second with the force of a star (whatever that means).

Beerminator1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linestar: One IMP would be enough... All thou we don't know exactly how long does it take for Wally to build up that momentum, but we know it has to be a lot more than 8 seconds, since Wally said in the last panel before ko'ing Grodd that he was going ten times the speed of sound, and still said that this was not an easy feat to accomplish. So what are the odds that J'onn will just stand still and let Wally build up that momentum, and not just turn invisible, immaterial or fly up? Even without TP, J'onn can still win, since white martians have been able to tag Wally, and Wally has no counter for the invisibility

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine Flash wins, regular Flash loses. MM could go invisible and TP or intangible. Then again, Comicvine Flash would have killed him within 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 second.

CalvinRod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins. Can steal-speed of MMH and accelerate your thoughts to the point that MMH cannot keep up with him

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter wins.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine Flash wins, regular Flash loses. MM could go invisible and TP or intangible. Then again, Comicvine Flash would have killed him within 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 second.

Bro, comicvine flash killed him before the fight even started with infinite IMPs.

Capital-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there anyone Flash can't beat?

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By taylan93

Is there anyone Flash can't beat?

Protege

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West takes this.

He's too fast. He can steal speed and then pummel Jon into green paste.

Time BFR, speed force dump, etc....

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stap with the flash threads

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Fallingcliffs

If were going to have CV Flash, guess there has to be CV Beyonder, CV Thor, CV Hulk, CV Sentry etc, etc lol

But honestly, probably Flash since current versions Flash effected MMH via phase though MMH can get into Flash's mind but since the OP says no TP, I will lean Flash here.

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its plausible that if manhunter at least knew flash was heading straight for him he could put up a force field with a large enough area that it would at east slow him down and cause him to become vulnerable, also does flash have any defences against psychokinesis ?, cause if not MMH could just crush him or pull a darth vader on him

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xargo said:

its plausible that if manhunter at least knew flash was heading straight for him he could put up a force field with a large enough area that it would at east slow him down and cause him to become vulnerable,

When were force fields part of J'onn's power set?

also does flash have any defences against psychokinesis ?, cause if not MMH could just crush him or pull a darth vader on him

J'onn is telekinetic, yes.

Flash has no more defense against telekinesis than he does telepathy.

The problem is Wally's speed. You're talking about a guy who moves through the time stream under his own speed.

J'onn has to think in order to do...anything....offensively to Wally. He just isn't fast enough to elude, for example a quick speed steal.

Or, time BFR for example.

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackstaroblivion: i meant psychokinetic force fields…I'm assuming he can probably do it since almost every characters with Tk can, i suppose flash could try to vibrate out of it, but if MMH unleashes one massive psionic blast i doubt flash could find a way around it

RollinsBoy93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter is also pretty fast and has the telepath but without it, I think Wally will take this one.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intercepter101: He was amped by an entire race of lightspeed people, half the people of earth, and finally the likes of superman and jay garrick, for that feat

Not usable

a permanent amp

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.