Flash vs IceMan

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Uhmmm Bobby would freeze Flash's heart and be done with it.

Flash is fast that is all he is, Bobby on the other has has way more option than just the same trick.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the flash run through absolute zero

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ice Man isn't dropping the airs temperature to zero before Flash IMPs him out of orbit....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

My money on iceman.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance: He'll only IMP an ice statue. the dust from the ice statue flash breathes in, and dies as iceman freezes inside him.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash runs around the world dissipating every single water molecule ftw.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

flash

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#611  Edited By Thanofleeze

@leo-343 said:

Flash steals his speed.

And then what?

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@eisenfauste said:

So he does that to the water inside his own body killing himself ? hahahaha as Iceman wins & a bloodlusted Iceman stomps.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash runs so fast he makes a huge tornado that sucks in all water on earth and he toss himself our of orbit with all the water and iceman dies

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to get involved in this but wouldn't Flash removing all water from Earth count as a draw since he needs water to live? I'm assuming being a human he does indeed need water to live, or at least a planet to stand on...which also needs water to live. Flash can take out Bobby first but if Bobby can just reform and use his powers I think Flash goes down. Sorry but it's gotta be Iceman or draw for me...I just don't see how Flash wins this.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

........ends in sex

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would speed steal work on bobby? Or would he just transfer his consciousness into something else?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would speed steal work on bobby? Or would he just transfer his consciousness into something else?

How does he even think in a water molecule, it doesn't have a brain to function.

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: The way Flash moves faster than light, "steals" speed or vibrates : it's comics.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leito said:

@sirneko: The way Flash moves faster than light, "steals" speed or vibrates : it's comics.

Theory that you can't move faster than light is not proven and I can rather wrap my mind around how he takes away kinetic energy than how somebody can think in a molecule.

Both are unrealistic though, you are right about that. But my molecule post had a point too.

When Iceman is in an water molecule, how does he think? Does he use brainwaves? Because Flash can just remove the kinetic energy from Brainwaves that move around in brain that creates thoughts. In essence he can remove your ability to think. But I am not sure he can do that to a water molecule since it doesn't have a brain. That is why I am asking.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

........ends in sex

No Caption Provided

@sirneko said:

@leito said:

Theory that you can't move faster than light is not proven and I can rather wrap my mind around how he takes away kinetic energy than how somebody can think in a molecule.

Both are unrealistic though, you are right about that. But my molecule post had a point too.

When Iceman is in an water molecule, how does he think? Does he use brainwaves? Because Flash can just remove the kinetic energy from Brainwaves that move around in brain that creates thoughts. In essence he can remove your ability to think. But I am not sure he can do that to a water molecule since it doesn't have a brain. That is why I am asking.

Iceman is psionic (mentality controls ice moisture & alot of other stuff) which means hes not limited by a normal brain function as his consciousness can be any where or everywhere at once. Its why he can survive being shattered as his consciousness exists outside his "body" to reform or to attack while still in mist/moisture form.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@hellionvulcan: This did in no way answer my question.

How did it not answer your question as thats how marvel has explained iceman's psionic powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iceman eventually

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Captain Cold can pull off wins here and there against the Flash with a fcking cold gun, I fail to see why Iceman, who is practically water and ice incarnate, can't win this battle. Someone please feel free to enlighten me.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

How did it not answer your question as thats how marvel has explained iceman's psionic powers.

Saying he is psionic doesn't answer the question how does he exactly think in a water molecule.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@hellionvulcan said:
@sirneko said:

Saying he is psionic doesn't answer the question how does he exactly think in a water molecule.

Because being psionic is a form of telepathy in a sense hes connected to the world around him at all times as thats what allows him to be a water molecule as Marvel has never gone into details as iceman simply can because its an innate part of his abilities. Hopefully this explains it better

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

While he absorbed Iceman's power & seemingly killed him but Iceman's consciousness still exists because psionically he stays connected to water/moisture so unless Flash gains telepathy he isn't stopping Iceman.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash runs so fast he makes a huge tornado that sucks in all water on earth and he toss himself our of orbit with all the water and iceman dies

I don't know if these were jokes or not but considering 70% of the Flashes body is made out of water it would be a suicide mission to try and kill Bobby this way as the Flash would have to destroy all the water in himself to stop Iceman. Theoretically Iceman would still reform from the dissipated water unless you mean breaking the molecules. Can flash break molecules? I'll have to look that up.

BTW Tossing All the worlds water into space wouldn't kill Iceman. He can't die by physical or energy means.

@leo-343 said:

Flash steals his speed.

The lack of speed is what absolute zero is, which is Bobby's power. So Flash would be in essence trying to freeze Iceman.. brilliant. Iceman changing water to liquid and to mist shows that stealing speed would be ineffective on him as its in the domain of his abilities to speed things up (on the molecular level).

Flash's only hope for a victory against Iceman would be messing with time and you see how well things turn out when he does that.

OMG someone who can beat the Flash.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman stomps

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akrasia: So now, Iceman is invincible, nice!

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@akrasia: Yeh... No molecules still actually move at absolute zero, it's just not noticeable. Even if they didn't, how often does Iceman go absolute zero at the start of a fight? The OP says nothing so by the rules they start close, morals on with no knowledge.

Unless you have consistent showings of Bobby starting fights at absolute zero, your post to me wasn't really relevant.

Actually according to physics Absolute Zero is the temperature that all matter stops moving. It has been mostly theoretical until recently. What you may be referring to is quantum kinetic energy is still present though I'm not sure if that could be considered movement.

As for the start or a fight, there hasn't been much of a reason to but he has frozen a nuclear reactor mid explosion. (While making out with Mystique ;)). He froze the Juggernaut's helm to absolute zero without blinking.

The problem with this whole argument is that people think the Flash has some way of putting Bobby down. Others have already posted scans that anything physically done to Iceman can be undone as long as there's moisture somewhere on the the planet. Bobby is a teleporter who can be anywhere moisture is. He even reformed himself in a desert where the climate is very arid. All it takes is for Bobby to freeze the blood going to Flashes brain and make him pass out. He did this to Thor. When he is not holding back he's also omnipresent wherever there's moisture, so pretty much the whole planet. Since there's water in the air and Flash is made of water he has no escape except, like I said, into time or into the speedforce itself. Flash has a slight chance at a BFR with the speedforce if Bobby's consciousness is proven to be localized (most likely in his human form).

Yes Bobby is godlike, but he's written mostly as afraid to let loose, he usually doesn't use some of these abilities. Look what he could do when corrupted by Apocalypse and his morals were off. I'm not going to post all the scans as they've been posted in the Iceman respect thread here on CV. See Iceman Respect Thread (With Scans) It is noteworthy that Apocalypse's corruption was said not to have boosted his power level as he didn't need it.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, sure.

The Flashes bane over the years (one of them at least) is intense cold.

Problem here, Bobby Drake fares no better than Leonard Snart, minus PIS, because he just isn't fast enough to react before Flash blitzes him.

Flash wins this, all day long, every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

iceman

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akrasia: So now, Iceman is invincible, nice!

He's been this powerful for a while. His problem is mostly mental. It's a combination of lack of confidence and fear of losing control of his own power. Bobby is truly godlike when when it comes to moisture.

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, sure.

The Flashes bane over the years (one of them at least) is intense cold.

Problem here, Bobby Drake fares no better than Leonard Snart, minus PIS, because he just isn't fast enough to react before Flash blitzes him.

Flash wins this, all day long, every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Speed Blitz wouldn't work on Bobby currently. Recent comics (over the last few years) shows that he can't be brought down physically. A speed blitz could dissipate him momentary but he'd just reform anywhere (and from the his most recent feats EVERYWHERE) there's moisture and can instantly freeze the Flash (who's 70% water) with a thought, no aiming required. His consciousness now travels at teleport speeds to any source of moisture and he can literally be in many places at once.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Flash fanboys are unreal. Iceman trying stomps, ironically, quickly.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is it Wally or Barry?

Whirleybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash!!!!! Flash goes back in time, slaps Bobbys dad while he is banging his mom and ruins the mood, sex is put off for the night, and the next morning the genetic material that would've been iceman gets dumped into a rag and then put in the washing machine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh look at that, Iceman wins. He can create clones of himself, bulk up, he cannot be killed or hurt and he's an omega-level mutant. ICEMAN WINS!

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Which Flash is this ?

Jay cant beat Iceman

But Barry, Wally and Barry can.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing Flash can do to kill or hurt Iceman. Iceman has complete control over temperature. Iceman doesn't pass out. He was burned into nothing but steam/moisture and still maintained his consciousness. Iceman can survive as a gas, and reform his body wherever there is moisture. Iceman can went absolute zero. Iceman has froze the entire hell once. Iceman is a planetary threat. Iceman cannot be hurt or killed currently, that's reality like it or not.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhysdurden: Iceman can and has been hurt recently and in the past. For his entire history, Bobby has been hurt or KOed by lightning.

Just recently Against the Cabal. One Lightning bolt from Storm knocked him out. Maybe he can't be destroyed but he can be hurt/KOed

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman.

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate until Flash gets tired and leaves the battle.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#649  Edited By CryoModeste

Flash have standart human`s figure and vitals. Iceman can freeze his heart without touching. Ice is speedster`s weak point as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know how Iceman beats Red Hulk? Iceman freezes Red Hulk's blood, and he could do the same thing to Flash, easily.