#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern

#3 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

flash

#4 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

good fight but flash takes this

#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

If its Kyle, Hal, John,Killawog,Budacca,Sodom Yat, or Alan Scott they win any other GLC member loses..

#6 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done, and it was a draw.

#7 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Flash wins, but GL has been able to catch Zoom who is even faster than Flash.

caption

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

unless he has prior warning of the fight, any green lantern doesnt stand a chance.

#9 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"unless he has prior warning of the fight, any green lantern doesnt stand a chance."
If GL doesn't have any warning, it would be more of a massacre than a fight.
#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly.  before he can even think to use his ring, he's already lost.

#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"I think Flash wins, but GL has been able to catch Zoom who is even faster than Flash.

caption

"
Yeah, he snagged Zoom while Zoom was kicking the crap out of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Then Zoom broke his chains, made fun of him and left.

Flash.
#12 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"One-Above-You said:
"I think Flash wins, but GL has been able to catch Zoom who is even faster than Flash.

caption

"
Yeah, he snagged Zoom while Zoom was kicking the crap out of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Then Zoom broke his chains, made fun of him and left.

Flash.
"
Yeah, I was trying to post the rest, but it wasn't working for some reason.
#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern #25  was the best issue ive read from the recent Lantenr books so far.

#14 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

GLC's can do to much with there rings to lose to flash, It might be a good fight but flash has a major disadvantage as he can't fly.

#15 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"GLC's can do to much with there rings to lose to flash, It might be a good fight but flash has a major disadvantage as he can't fly."
I remember Flash being able to vibrate through light so fast he could fly or something. I will have a scan in a bit.
#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"GLC's can do to much with there rings to lose to flash, It might be a good fight but flash has a major disadvantage as he can't fly."
I remember Flash being able to vibrate through light so fast he could fly or something. I will have a scan in a bit.
"
Jeez man what could Flash not vibrate through? The next thing you know there gonna make Flash breath in space by vibrating through the space...if that makes any sense.
#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive only seen flash vibrate through solids and that usually takes something out of him, and i have never seen flash fly.

#18 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive only seen flash vibrate through solids and that usually takes something out of him, and i have never seen flash fly.

#19 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes not vibrating through his shield

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"GLC's can do to much with there rings to lose to flash, It might be a good fight but flash has a major disadvantage as he can't fly."

are you ignoring how fast people move again?  if the two of them are in their normal clothes and decide to fight, flash can run home, put on his costume, eat a danish and drink some coffee, run back and snap green lantern's neck before gl is finished deciding to fight.
#21 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Flying through a beam of light
#22 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash I guess but it would be a good fight.
My two favorite DC heroes...

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
Effortlessly
Moderator
#24 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

ooooohhh  nice picture!

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Aint it though?

Moderator
#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

truly :)

#27 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool Pic!

#28 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, where did it come from if i may be so bold to ask?

#29 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash: Rebirth

Moderator
#30 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks!

#31 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

buckshot's always helpful!

#32 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn well as fast as flash is how does he ever lose a fight. I really don't know but he does lose and he does get hit so I don't want to hear it. Hal would beat him

#33 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
The Flash should win this fight. 
#34 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"I think Flash wins, but GL has been able to catch Zoom who is even faster than Flash.

caption

"
what comic is that
#35 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
vegeta said:
what comic is that

Sinestro Corps War issue 1

M
#36 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"vegeta said:
what comic is that

Sinestro Corps War issue 1

M
"
thanks methos so this zoom guy is faster than flash and if he is how much faster
#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
vegeta said:
thanks methos so this zoom guy is faster than flash and if he is how much faster
"

he's not 'faster' than The Flash, he just uses his speed differently to make it look that way...

one on hand he is more powerful but he's also more limited because of it

M
#38 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"vegeta said:
thanks methos so this zoom guy is faster than flash and if he is how much faster
"

he's not 'faster' than The Flash, he just uses his speed differently to make it look that way...

one on hand he is more powerful but he's also more limited because of it

M
"
oh ok becuz dude in the thread said he was
#39 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
vegeta said:
oh ok becuz dude in the thread said he was

Zoom is complecated... very complecated...

M
#40 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"vegeta said:
oh ok becuz dude in the thread said he was

Zoom is complecated... very complecated...

M
"
oh well there goes my next question i was going to ask how he uses his speed different
#41 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
vegeta said:
"Methos said:
"vegeta said:
oh ok becuz dude in the thread said he was

Zoom is complecated... very complecated...

M
"
oh well there goes my next question i was going to ask how he uses his speed different
"
He controls time in a way where it affects everyone but him... hard to explain but he is able to move faster by using this.
#42 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"Methos said:
"vegeta said:
oh ok becuz dude in the thread said he was

Zoom is complecated... very complecated...

M
"
oh well there goes my next question i was going to ask how he uses his speed different
"
He controls time in a way where it affects everyone but him... hard to explain but he is able to move faster by using this.
"
hmmmmmmmmmm hey your right.
#43 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"vegeta said:
"Methos said:
"vegeta said:
oh ok becuz dude in the thread said he was

Zoom is complecated... very complecated...

M
"
oh well there goes my next question i was going to ask how he uses his speed different
"
He controls time in a way where it affects everyone but him... hard to explain but he is able to move faster by using this.
"
ok i get it
#44 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
vegeta said:
thanks methos so this zoom guy is faster than flash and if he is how much faster
"
Flash uses the Speed Force and Zoom uses time. Flash moves faster than everyone else but still travels through time at the same speed (usually). Zoom moves at the same speed as everyone else but travels through time at whatever rate he wants to. That's one explanation that was given.

Flash usually has better extra powers, but Zoom is "faster". (He can do some of the Flash's moves, like intangibility and super hard hits, but not all of them.)

One-Above-You said:
He controls time in a way where it affects everyone but him... hard to explain but he is able to move faster by using this.
"
Pretty sure it's the other way around. He doesn't control time for everyone else, he controls how he moves through it.
Moderator
#45 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

What Buckshot said.

He can hit super hard because while to him it feels like he's punching normally, to the other guy it feels like they're being punched at the speed of light.  He's been said to hit harder than Superman.

He's not supposed to be able to phase because there's no explaination for it and he was shown specifically to not be able to phase during Rogue War (or was it Blitz?) but Gungenhiem is a crappy writer.

#46 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Professor Zoom, not sure if there is a difference though.

caption
caption


#47 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it keep putting my Scans in the opposite order I want them to be?

#48 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"


He's not supposed to be able to phase because there's no explaination for it and he was shown specifically to not be able to phase during Rogue War (or was it Blitz?) but Gungenhiem is a crappy writer.

"
I wasn't sure about the phasing. I know he shouldn't be able to and there's a specific example of him not being able to, but then there's also a specific example of him doing it. I'd asssumed he'd just learned how to control his powers better off screen sometime. I have a question that I'm pretty sure you can answer. How did Zoom get into the past? (Think that was during the Fastest Man Alive series.)

One-Above-You said:
"This is Professor Zoom, not sure if there is a difference though.
There's a difference.
Moderator
#49 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

How did Zoom get into the past?

Like I said, Gungenhiem is a crappy writer. ;-)

You were exactly correct when you said that Zoom could travel through time at whatever rate he wanted.  There's no way for him to shift directions and travel back in time on his own.  Otherwise, he wouldn't have needed to steal the cosmic treadmill (lol) to go back in time during Rogue War and he wouldn't have been trying so hard to convince Wally to use it to go back and save him during Blitz.

I suppose it could be justified by saying he stole the cosmic treadmill or something.

Really, every single Flash villain was written terribly out of character (Rogues kill a superhero?  What about the number one Rogue Rule?  Rogues doing drugs to celebrate the kill?  What happened to the number two Rogue Rule?) while Bart was the Flash.

Can't wait for Rogue's Revenge when Johns puts things right again.

#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Green Lantern is this thread talking about?