#1 Posted by The Rookie (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen is flash 

battle takes place inside a battledome no BFR no planet destruction who wins?
#2 Posted by ssjsuperman (955 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by puiwaihin (199 posts) - - Show Bio

What's BFR?  Can Flash trap gohan in the SpeedForce?

I'm thinking it depends on if Gohan uses his brains or not.  If he uses an AoE (Area of Effect) attack he might be able to take out Flash since Flash would not be permitted to leave the stadium.  Staying airborne would also be useful.

Gohan only has to hit Flash once to win this, but Flash's sheer speed makes Gohan connecting on a punch highly unlikely.

#4 Posted by Mortein (3800 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins

#5 Posted by kagetaicho (1996 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" Flash wins "
Have  to go with this.
#6 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

This is insulting to flash, ssj1 was like 300 times faster than flash, which is like 60% of Flash's top speed of 500 times faster than light, which I think Flash could go faster than that. This would be the equivalent of Broly dodging goku and picollo, gohan would not touch flash.
#7 Posted by puiwaihin (199 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Flash deal with an AoE attack?  A blast that fills the entire stadium with enough power to vaporize the ground beneath them?

#8 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio
@puiwaihin said:
" How would Flash deal with an AoE attack?  A blast that fills the entire stadium with enough power to vaporize the ground beneath them? "

Simple he outruns it, just like goku outran Freiza's blast, you do realise that the flash has saved a whole city from a nuclear bomb, by getting all of the people out of the area, I think it is safe to say that the flash wins this one.
#9 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

the flash would grab gohan and vibrate his fingers into gohans brain 

#10 Posted by puiwaihin (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:

" @puiwaihin said:

" How would Flash deal with an AoE attack?  A blast that fills the entire stadium with enough power to vaporize the ground beneath them? "
Simple he outruns it, just like goku outran Freiza's blast, you do realise that the flash has saved a whole city from a nuclear bomb, by getting all of the people out of the area, I think it is safe to say that the flash wins this one. "
So, Flash loses by disqualification.  The rules states the battle takes place in a dome.  Leaving the dome is not an option.

the flash would grab gohan and vibrate his fingers into gohans brain

1. Has Flash ever used this attack before?
2. It depends on how the battle begins.  Is Gohan standing on the ground?  Does Gohan start at SS1J or at baseline power and have to power up?
If Gohan is powered up I'm not sure that attack would work.
3. When Flash grabs Gohan he would be vulnerable to a counterattack.

Flash would be better off just punching Gohan over and over and over and over with the force of his momentum empowering each blow.

But I still want to know how Flash could deal with an AoE attack and stills stay inside the dome.
#11 Edited by Klandicar (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan can win if he blows up the stadium which is well within his power.  Oh, no leaving the Stadium?  That seals the deal then.  If Flash can leave the Stadium then he might be a problem for Gohan, but then I'd just turn on planet busting and Gohan can just draw it with Flash by destroying both of them.  That's the best he'll get against a Saiyan Child if planet busting is allowed...a draw.

#12 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio
@puiwaihin: the flash can vibrate his molecuoles so fast that they can pass through solid objects. i think he could reach him before gohan takes off into the air 
#13 Edited by CAPiTA (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps in a nanosecond.

Jay Garrick would have been a better choice, although he'd probably win too.

#14 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins. Gohan is nowhere near fast enough to compete with Barry in combat. Barry could create whirlwinds to throw Gohan off balance or suck the air out from his area so that he can't breath. Flash can phase through or dodge any attack Gohan tries. Gohan isn't durable enough to withstand the hundreds of blows Flash can deliver.

Does Barry know how to use the infinite mass punch and the speed stealing technique?

#15 Posted by puiwaihin (199 posts) - - Show Bio

It's clear that Flash outclasses Gohan in speed.  As I understand his power over the Speed Force, he could actually prevent Gohan from being as fast as he is.

But, there are still some questions.  One side is going to stomp the other, but it depends on a number of variables.

If Gohan begins in the air and if he begins as SSJ1 rather than needing to take time to power up to it, things are different.  Gohan becomes invulnerable to a lot of the things Flash can do.  Flash can phase through matter, but I believe energy fields complicate things for him.

And again, Gohan can create an explosion that turns the entire stadium to into a massive maelstrom.  Flash can phase through matter, but he does that by making his molecules move very fast.  That won't protect him from an explosion like that.  His normal defense against attacks is not getting hit.  Dodging energy blasts and punches and outrunning explosions.  But if he his limited to the stadium as per the guidelines in the first post, I'm pretty sure Barry Allen is incinerated.

Flash has a protective aura when running that protects him form the effects of his own momentum, but that protection does not make him invulnerable to much else.

If Gohan is on the ground and Flash decides to just murder him while he's at normal power, I'd say Flash wins.  If Gohan is powered up and in the air, I think Gohan has a good chance.  If he nukes the entire stadium I don't believe Flash has any defense whatsoever.

#16 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1407 posts) - - Show Bio
@puiwaihin said:
"It's clear that Flash outclasses Gohan in speed.  As I understand his power over the Speed Force, he could actually prevent Gohan from being as fast as he is.  But, there are still some questions.  One side is going to stomp the other, but it depends on a number of variables.  If Gohan begins in the air and if he begins as SSJ1 rather than needing to take time to power up to it, things are different.  Gohan becomes invulnerable to a lot of the things Flash can do.  Flash can phase through matter, but I believe energy fields complicate things for him.  And again, Gohan can create an explosion that turns the entire stadium to into a massive maelstrom.  Flash can phase through matter, but he does that by making his molecules move very fast.  That won't protect him from an explosion like that.  His normal defense against attacks is not getting hit.  Dodging energy blasts and punches and outrunning explosions.  But if he his limited to the stadium as per the guidelines in the first post, I'm pretty sure Barry Allen is incinerated.  Flash has a protective aura when running that protects him form the effects of his own momentum, but that protection does not make him invulnerable to much else.  If Gohan is on the ground and Flash decides to just murder him while he's at normal power, I'd say Flash wins.  If Gohan is powered up and in the air, I think Gohan has a good chance.  If he nukes the entire stadium I don't believe Flash has any defense whatsoever. "

Nope he can not stop gohan's speed because gohan transforms his ki into speed energy, it is not as simple as he makes himself move at this speed, and gohan has no need of the speed force. But Flash is faster than gohan, Gohan should not start in the air, but if that is his first move, he could do alright. Gohan could destroy the stadium, but surely that would be of no concern to flash, as it would be just like the cell games, the battle continues outside the ring, unless their is no way for the flash to escape.
#17 Posted by SuperTony101 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

@puiwaihin: I don't know if this is possible, the only way flash could avoid the AoE attack is if he vibrates his entire body and HOPE the AoE doesn't touch him, just a thought

#18 Posted by dondave (39099 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash would win eventually; this is a bad match up. >.>

Zijuun.

#20 Edited by SheenLantern (7091 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertony101 said:

@puiwaihin: I don't know if this is possible, the only way flash could avoid the AoE attack is if he vibrates his entire body and HOPE the AoE doesn't touch him, just a thought

He wrote that 4 years ago, dude.

Also, by replying to this thread you've ensured it's fate.

inb4 the lock

#21 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

it should have a punishment for people who bump this kind of thread

#22 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Thousand Infinity Mass Punches, speed steal, vibrate into the brain and turn it into jello, speed force BFR.

OVERKILL

IB4L

#23 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ Threads Are Banned! <---- Click the link.

Welcome to the Vine, btw.

#24 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@supertony101: Welcome to ComicVine ^_^

DBZ threads are banned, please do not bump them, and please read the forum rules. DBZ thread incite Flame wars, so they're not okay =0

@god_spawn @vance_astro

#25 Edited by SUNMAN (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan wins

in before the lock

#26 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan with relative ease. Flash would be one-shotted by a ki blast, which, unlike speed steal and death-phasing, is something Gohan ordinarily starts a fight off with.

#28 Edited by SheenLantern (7091 posts) - - Show Bio

@thc said:

Gohan with relative ease. Flash would be one-shotted by a ki blast, which, unlike speed steal and death-phasing, is something Gohan ordinarily starts a fight off with.

Flash takes hits from Zoom, who hits harder than Superman.

And how is Gohan even going to hit Flash? He's essentially starting the fight K.O'd

#29 Posted by Cooldes (4208 posts) - - Show Bio

inb4 lock flash in a stomp

#30 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10488 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins easily. To fast.

Although, he feels bad for beating up a child.

#31 Edited by Jgames (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash win with ease, he seriously op, the only one who have a remote chance is anybody who can live a IMP, which I say there only a few, but they still don't have defense against vibration or speed steal, Flash stomp.

#32 Posted by SUNMAN (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohans hidden power stomps all. Flash will be crying for his mama