This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

So in the Flash vs JLA its accpeted that the Speed Force, Stealing Speed, and IMP will defeat the whole league. 

So Wally vs Galactus on Earth. 

- Blood Lusted 
- No BFR 
- Galactus is feeding on Earth. ON earth. Hes on Earth.
- No blowing up the planet

Does Galactus stand a chance of beating the IMP Speed Force stealing fiend!?

#2 Posted by Saren (25112 posts) - - Show Bio

Obvious spite is obvious.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right. Glactus knowing of Wally takes away his advantage. Edited.
#4 Posted by theicon (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

how would flash get into space to even fight him???

#5 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus cosmicstomp.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@theicon
Fixed. 

Wait I put Feeding ON Earth. Hes on Earth feeding.
#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: (-_-) another failed thread to add to the pile ..........

G string one shots ....

#9 Posted by Yankey_Doodle (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus creates a cosmic fan and uses Wally to power it.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

G string one shots ....

Remeber how my Goku vs Supes TV version thread was loked. LOL oh wait it wasnt. I guess you dont know everything. :)
#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

G string one shots ....

Remeber how my Goku vs Supes TV version thread was loked. LOL oh wait it wasnt. I guess you dont know everything. :)

wan't your only failed thread ... and this one is obviously as failed as the Goku vs Tv Supes thread ..... no one posts in it any more ...... it is dead ...... My point still stands ... Another failed thread to add to the pile ....

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

G string one shots ....

wan't your only failed thread ... and this one is obviously as failed as the Goku vs Tv Supes thread ..... no one posts in it any more ...... it is dead ...... My point still stands ... Another failed thread to add to the pile ....

Your still posting in it. LMAO! I think you rather like threads ;)
#13 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, to be serious here. Does Galactus have any feats that show an ability to react to someone moving at many times the speed of light?

#14 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO at this thread.

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I can post in a thread if I want to ... even if I don't like it .... like how CitizenBane did ........he obviously disproves of this thread as much as I do ....... and.......

@CadenceV2 said:

I think you rather like threads ;)

I don't know how that has to do with anything or even makes sense ..... but I guess you of all people would be fluent in non-sense.....

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady_Liberty said:

Okay, to be serious here. Does Galactus have any feats that show an ability to react to someone moving at many times the speed of light?

THANK YOU! I was hoping someone ask. I never seen any and his Comic Fans show scans and Physiq Equations that prove Flash can hit with the force of a Exploding Star. So where are those guys now?
#17 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

celestial technology

#18 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

At this tier of power, reaction time is not a factor.

Galactus wins

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2: I can post in a thread if I want to ... even if I don't like it .... like how CitizenBane did ........he obviously disproves of this thread as much as I do ....... and.......

@CadenceV2 said:

I don't know how that has to do with anything or even makes sense ..... but I guess you of all people would be fluent in non-sense.....

But your Oppoinion is the only one that matters to me. :( Your my rock in this insane world. Your Batman and im like your Joker. Be my Batman and fight my silly ways?
#20 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kinda getting dumb =/.

#21 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

But your Oppoinion is the only one that matters to me. :( Your my rock in this insane world. Your Batman and im like your Joker. Be my Batman and fight my silly ways?

If you are trying to bait me into pointless discussions though trollish tactics .... then I'll just flag you .... I have no intention of arguing with someone who boastfully portrays their lack of debating skill .... no offense ...(-_-)

#22 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Galactus wins

Exactly, Galactus's powers so far out match Flash and his speed it doesn't matter how fast he can run and Galactus was born during the Big Bang I am sure he can survive an "exploding star".

#23 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

I doubt he'd need to. I don't think he's been knocked out with physical force, so Wally can hit him all he wants. He wouldn't be permanently incapacitated by speed steal since he should have enough time manipulation to free himself, and then he'll just blow up the entire surface of the earth. It may be slow, Wally may see it coming for years, but he can't do anything to stop it either. I also doubt Wally knows how to build a galactus stopping machine since I don't think he knows all that much about cosmic energy but someone can correct me on that.

#24 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nova`Prime` said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Galactus wins

Exactly, Galactus's powers so far out match Flash and his speed it doesn't matter how fast he can run and Galactus was born during the Big Bang I am sure he can survive an "exploding star".

Its funny though cause actually even his weakest herald nova has survived an exploding star lol

#25 Posted by Pokeysteve (8684 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is becoming the new "Batman with prep..."

#26 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

The spite is strong in this one. Perhaps next it'll be Bat's vs Odin? Or Orion vs Spidey? Stay tuned....

#27 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@CadenceV2 said:

If you are trying to bait me into pointless discussions though trollish tactics .... then I'll just flag you .... I have no intention of arguing with someone who boastfully portrays their lack of debating skill .... no offense ...(-_-)

Baiting you. I been nothing but nice to you who always shows up in my thread and always says "Another Failed Thread." "but I guess you of all people would be fluent in non-sense....." "wan't your only failed thread ..." yet I been civil and even freindly. Flag me.
#28 Posted by Hung_Justice (76 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of sad ...

@Pokeysteve: Yup.

#29 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234: kinda?

#30 Posted by Mercy_ (91880 posts) - - Show Bio

Locking this. I see one or two posts that actually are taking the matter seriously and the rest is either fighting with each other or posting 'spite' or whatever, yet NOT ONE PERSON flagged the OP for this being a spite battle.