Flash vs Galactus

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Flash vs Galactus (130 votes)

Flash cant hurt Galactus at all 53%
Flash can hurt Galactus, but not defeat him 37%
Flash defeats Galactus 18%

vs

Rules:

-starving Galactus at his weakest shown version

-Flash is bloodlusted and out-of-character, and allowed any/all feats and powers in order to win

-win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation

Can Flash win here? If not, what can he do?

• 
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hummmmmm no ccomment there is no case here for flash it's like comparing a butterfly and a Tyrannosaurus

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash curbstomps.

He speed steals and either phases his fist through Galactus' brain or throws him into the speed force.

GG

HERP DERP!

No Caption Provided

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hummmmmm no ccomment there is no case here for flash it's like comparing a butterfly and a Tyrannosaurus

But oh no, Butterflies still exist and the Tyrannosaurus died out. Butterflies win the end game baby.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

@noone301994 said:

Flash curbstomps.

He speed steals and either phases his fist through Galactus' brain or throws him into the speed force.

GG

HERP DERP!

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#110 frozen  Moderator
The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Meh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ridiculous

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By uberhikari

@willpayton: Again, your arguments fall into 2 categories: 1) You don't know what you're talking about and 2) You simply evade counter-arguments. At this point I'm having a difficult time telling if you're really being serious.

My point was simply that if Galactus is a physical being, made of matter, then speed-steal should work on him. Can Flash speed-steal all his speed if Galactus can keep amping it up? I dont know. How much can Galactus amp his kinetic energy if he's starving? I dont know. Do you?

This point doesn't make any sense, and if you would stop evading and using straw man fallacies you would see this. Let's go through this argument step-by-step:

1. The fact that Galactus is starving is irrelevant; "weak" is a relative term when discussing a cosmic entity on Galactus's level. Please stop mentioning that Galactus is starving. You're just trying to distort the facts by using language to manipulate how powerful Galactus seems.

2. Galactus on the brink of death produced enough energy to engulf (at least) 3 solar systems. This is a fact; you can't deny it.

3. Galactus is an energy manipulator; he can turn any form of energy into any other form of energy. This is a fact; you can't deny it.

4. Therefore, Galactus can turn all the energy that he can produce into any other form of energy he desires. This means that all the energy he used to engulf 3 solar systems, he can also turn into kinetic energy. This is a fact; you can't deny it.

Why do you keep feigning stupidity? Acting like you can't understand what is clear to everybody else?

5. Furthermore, I think it's a moot point anyway because you're not going to convince me that Flash is a better energy manipulator than Galactus. Flash's powers are pretty much useless against anybody who's a sufficiently good energy manipulator.

6. Finally, what you have to do is produce scans that show Flash can speed steal enough energy to engulf 3 solar systems. The most Flash has ever speed stolen is a planet. Needless to say, a planet =/= 3 solar systems.

Ok, you're saying he's made of pure energy. I was under the impression that he was physical. I'm basing this on scans I've seen of him bleeding after a tough battle, where clearly he has the physical form of a humanoid under his armor. If there's scans showing that he's made of energy, I'd be happy to look at them and change my mind. But, if he's made of energy, why does he bleed? Why does he get hurt by physical attacks?

The reason why I said that this point is irrelevant is because Flash has actually used speed steal on beings made of energy. If you had the knowledge of the characters that you purport to have, then you would already know this.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@dredeuced said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Annd this is why people hate Flash threads..

Because everyone agrees that Flash loses aside from the petty, bitter trolls saying he wins out of some misguided venom to "Flash fans" that they try to make look worse?

Hey I'm fine with Flash(Wally) as a character, I just hate the fact that threads like these exist.

And about the bitter trolls in disguise.. you'll never know if they're being serious or not. Some truly believe Wally can take on Skyfather+ level characters.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Beta Ray Bill damaged him, Flash could probably annoy him with an IMP, but that's about all I see him possibly doing to big G.

Milokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The stated win conditions for this battle were death, ko or permanent incapacitation, so the question of whether Flash can merely hurt Galactus is irrelevant.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: No, you know, because before they turned to the petty spiteful stuff they were doing everything in their power to try to state Flash was weak and such.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: No, you know, because before they turned to the petty spiteful stuff they were doing everything in their power to try to state Flash was weak and such.

I understand what you're saying, but nowadays, it's hard to tell who's serious and who isn't.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Dredeuced
@milokill said:

The stated win conditions for this battle were death, ko or permanent incapacitation, so the question of whether Flash can merely hurt Galactus is irrelevant.

Yeah, I know, I just really get annoyed at people saying, "Flash fans are stupid and terrible," when 90% of the stupid terrible Flash statements are people like jagernutt saying BS to make actual Flash fans look worse because he got his arguments shot down in a Flash thread.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

What am I reading?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUHAHAHAHHAHAH, I HAVE BUMPED THIS!

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ariesxmasters

Wally gets destroyed effortlessly.

To anyone who thinks Wally even has a ghost of a chance.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, nothing Wally can do but die?

Someone got some spite against Wally?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By mysticmedivh

@willpayton So you don't think Galactus is a cosmic entity?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh said:

I dont?

You said he wasn’t an abstract in some of your earlier posts in the thread.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I dont?

Abstract and cosmic entity are not the same thing.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I dont?

IIRC there are lots of references to Galactus that I myself would consider to be that of an abstract being, would you consider them so?

• Eternity said that Galactus is the Third Force of Nature. He has been later said to be a force of nature several times after this instance.
  • He is often stated to be the brother of Eternity and Death.
  • The Living Tribunal stated that Galactus is equity.
  • Galactus is essential in the cycle of life and death, of death and destruction.
  • Has been said to be the order of the universe.
  • Death said to Galactus that his role is quite possibly the most important in the universe.
  • Eternity said that the Galactus must exist or everything will end.
  • He has been stated to be a concept beyond credibility.
  • He is unfathomable, beyond all labels. It is futile to even try to comprehend him, and that everyone's survival depends on Galactus.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I dont?

IIRC there are lots of references to Galactus that I myself would consider to be that of an abstract being, would you consider them so?

• Eternity said that Galactus is the Third Force of Nature. He has been later said to be a force of nature several times after this instance.
  • Galactus is essential in the cycle of life and death, of death and destruction.
  • Death said to Galactus that his role is quite possibly the most important in the universe.
  • He is unfathomable, beyond all labels. It is futile to even try to comprehend him, and that everyone's survival depends on Galactus.

If being an abstract entity means that he's not a physical being, then no he's not an abstract entity. It's simple as that.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I dont?

If being an abstract entity means that he's not a physical being, then no he's not an abstract entity. It's simple as that.

In-Betweener is a notable and well known abstract, as he plays a fundamental role in the universe. In-Betweener has bled, but does that make him any less of an abstract? Both In-Betweener and Galactus fit the definition of abstract, in fact, In-Betweener IIRC had no power over Galactus, and other abstract beings such as Death and Eternity have stated his sheer importance in the grand scheme of things.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I dont?

In-Betweener is a notable and well known abstract, as he plays a fundamental role in the universe. In-Betweener has bled, but does that make him any less of an abstract? Both In-Betweener and Galactus fit the definition of abstract, in fact, In-Betweener IIRC had no power over Galactus, and other abstract beings such as Death and Eternity have stated his sheer importance in the grand scheme of things.

Being important doesnt mean anything.

I already gave evidence that Galactus is a physical being, so why are you arguing this?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@willpayton said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I dont?

Being important doesnt mean anything.

I already gave evidence that Galactus is a physical being, so why are you arguing this?

Galactus's true form is a golden being of energy. Galactus only wears the purple suit of his so he contains his energy.

Also, would you consider In-Betweener, who is already an abstract, not to be an abstract?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus's true form is a golden being of energy. Galactus only wears the purple suit of his so he contains his energy.

Believe whatever you want. The evidence speaks for itself.

Also, would you consider In-Betweener, who is already an abstract, not to be an abstract?

The In-Betweener is not relevant to this battle, or even to whether Galactus is or is not a physical being.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh said:

Believe whatever you want. The evidence speaks for itself.

@mysticmedivh said:

The In-Betweener is not relevant to this battle, or even to whether Galactus is or is not a physical being.

No, but one of your arguments was that Galactus bled. So has the In-Betweener, so by your logic would he not be an abstract?

You also showed a scan of a dead Galactus. Would a scan of this dead Living Tribunal also mean that the Living Tribunal is not an abstract?

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#137  Edited By mickey-mouse

No offense to will, but this thread was dumb 6 months ago, and it's still just as dumb now.

No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

No offense to will, but this thread was dumb 6 months ago, and it's still just as dumb now.

No Caption Provided

No offense taken.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just going to point out: Galactus is an energy being. What other characters see is an anthropomorphic version of his true self, for the benefit of 3 dimensional beings.

There is literally nothing Wally West can do here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sheesh guys, I like Wally as much as the next guy, but this is embarrassing.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By mysticmedivh

In fact, the official Marvel website says that Galactus first emerged as raw energy after the destruction of the universe before the main 616 verse. This was before Galactus created a suit to contain his form of pure energy.

His true form without the suit:

No Caption Provided

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#141  Edited By Cream_God

No! No no no no no! No! Noooooooooooo! No! No no no no no! No! No no no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No! Noooooooooo0oooooooooo! No! No! No no no no no! No! Noooooooooooo! No! No no no no no! No! No no no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No! Noooooooooo0oooooooooo! No! No! No no no no no! No! Noooooooooooo! No! No no no no no! No! No no no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No! Noooooooooo0oooooooooo! No! No! No no no no no! No! Noooooooooooo! No! No no no no no! No! No no no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No! Noooooooooo0oooooooooo! No! No! No no no no no! No! Noooooooooooo! No! No no no no no! No! No no no! No! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No! Noooooooooo0oooooooooo! No!

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By SirNeko
"won"

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By willpayton

Just going to point out: Galactus is an energy being. What other characters see is an anthropomorphic version of his true self, for the benefit of 3 dimensional beings.

There is literally nothing Wally West can do here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sheesh guys, I like Wally as much as the next guy, but this is embarrassing.

Where exactly does it say that that is his true form?

That's just a manifestation that Galactus creates, as pointed out in the scans I already posted in this very thread.

No Caption Provided

And, again...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure how much clearer it has to be.

Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thing and Mr Fantastic can do this to Galactus:

No Caption Provided

which results in this

No Caption Provided

while Galactus is "in his weakest form shown" as per the OP, I don't see why one IMP couldn't do the same.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ALMIGHTY

If Galactus is in his weakest & Flash is bloodlusted with all feats available then yeahh...

FLASH RAPES

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with out pis/cis one punch of flash=light speed attack=infinity energy=can one short galactus and harm LT

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is Herald Level right ? Galactus effortlessly destroys , eats , do whatever he wants with herald level characters .

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@bo88gdan:

Not at his weakest... Gets taken out by street levelers

No Caption Provided

READ THE OP FLASH STOMPS

trickzzz