• 73 results
#1 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

appearantly flash cant lose to anyone or anything but can he survive against the monster who evolves after every death with a defense to what killed him?

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"appearantly flash cant lose to anyone or anything but can he survive against the monster who evolves after every death with a defense to what killed him?"

Flash can lose (people just make it seem that way)
Post Edited:2007-08-08 20:47:14

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash may run out of ways to kill Doomsday but there's still no reason why Doomsday would be able to kill the Flash.

#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Flash may run out of ways to kill Doomsday but there's still no reason why Doomsday would be able to kill the Flash. "

I agree

#5 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Doomsday cannot die so how are we saying Flash can win?

if it came down to it DD would win as eventually Flash would grow old and die, as a stalmate ensued.

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Well Doomsday cannot die so how are we saying Flash can win?if it came down to it DD would win as eventually Flash would grow old and die, as a stalmate ensued."

What? Doomsday can die eventually he will become immortal but not until he's suffered every kind of death possible. 6 million ways to die, choose one.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Flash may run out of ways to kill Doomsday but there's still no reason why Doomsday would be able to kill the Flash. "

why cant he kill him? he killed superman and superman was surprised by how quick he was. i think he is quick enough to react to flash.

#8 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Gambler says:
why cant he kill him? he killed superman and superman was surprised by how quick he was. i think he is quick enough to react to flash."

NO

no ones quick enough to move to Flashs spped, trust me im not joking maybe after 20 or o fights but you cant just evolve speed like that, and DD would never have the speed force on his side either.

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Spectrum says:
"Well Doomsday cannot die so how are we saying Flash can win? if it came down to it DD would win as eventually Flash would grow old and die, as a stalmate ensued."
What? Doomsday can die eventually he will become immortal but not until he's suffered every kind of death possible. *6 million ways to die, choose one.*"

no there is one thing he can't survive. Reducing Doomsday's body to the sub-atomic level and then scattering these particles across time and space is sufficient to prevent his regenerating ability.

#10 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is incredibly fast, it is his specialty after all.

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash can just suck Doomsday into the speed force and leave him there.

#12 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Gambler says:
"Spectrum says:
"Well Doomsday cannot die so how are we saying Flash can win? if it came down to it DD would win as eventually Flash would grow old and die, as a stalmate ensued."
What? Doomsday can die eventually he will become immortal but not until he's suffered every kind of death possible. *6 million ways to die, choose one.*"
no there is one thing he can't survive. Reducing Doomsday's body to the sub-atomic level and then scattering these particles across time and space is sufficient to prevent his regenerating ability."

yeah he does what he said

#13 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eternal Chaos said:
"

"
Classic Doomsday would still win
#14 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash can't kill DD, don't care what anyone says...

Doomsday gets stronger every time you do actually manage to kill him, he comes back even more powerful. So say for argument sake if Flash takes out DD, DD will just come back more powerful and pissed and kill Flash at some point.

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
"@Eternal Chaos said:
"

"
Classic Doomsday would still win"
Did you really just bump a two year old thread to troll some more?

For a guy with the word "Flash" in his name, you sure don't know anything about the guy.
#16 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash ftw

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

omg i used to make threads????

#18 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"omg i used to make threads????"

Shocking development at nine p.m.
#19 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yeah and i also just realized i have over 11,000 posts!

#20 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"lol yeah and i also just realized i have over 11,000 posts!"

This just in. Apparition has exactly 8,562 posts more than me.
#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i used to be in the top 10 once!

#22 Edited by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @BIackFlash said:
"@Eternal Chaos said:
"

"
Classic Doomsday would still win"
Did you really just bump a two year old thread to troll some more?For a guy with the word "Flash" in his name, you sure don't know anything about the guy. "
yup yup i agree
#23 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"lol i used to be in the top 10 once!"

We are live covering the story of how Apparition "lost her mojo".
#24 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday's taken far worse shots than a few punches and kicks thrown an super speeds.

He's survived the omega beams, an army of attacks by skyfather level Gogs, killed mongul, killed radiant...

Heck, he's made a joke out of Orion,Plastic Man,Wonder Woman, Kyle Rayner, Martian Manhunter and Flash all at the same time.

Doomsday won't just beat Zoom, he'd kill him.  And anybody who thinks otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

And for those pawns out there who like to follow the popular posters here rather than make up their own minds, who actually have no idea what they are talking about, and just regurgitate what they read;  Doomsday isn't slow.  Here's Booster Gold saying that Doomsday is indeed faster than Flash:

#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
We are live covering the story of how Apparition "lost her mojo". "
lost??  oh no!  i just set it aside for a little while ;)
#26 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
lost??  oh no!  i just set it aside for a little while ;)"

Dang it

Now i have to print a retraction
#27 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

someone saying something doesnt mean anything... its done for suspense and to fill dialog. the actual panel art work doesnt denote any superspeed whatsoever. but DD still wins.

#28 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
Dang it Now i have to print a retraction "
yes and i want that retraction on the front page!  dont try and hide it!

@castleking said:
" someone saying something doesnt mean anything... its done for suspense and to fill dialog."
when did you get so smart castleking???
;)

#29 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:

Well i was going to put it in a small box on pagen 7 of the sports section but since you are so demanding i will put it on TOP of the sports section.

Which will be in the seventh section of the morning newspaper. :)
#30 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
Well i was going to put it in a small box on pagen 7 of the sports section but since you are so demanding i will put it on TOP of the sports section.Which will be in the seventh section of the morning newspaper. :) "
noooooooooo!!!!  that's not good enough!!!!!!!
#31 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
Well i was going to put it in a small box on pagen 7 of the sports section but since you are so demanding i will put it on TOP of the sports section.Which will be in the seventh section of the morning newspaper. :) "
noooooooooo!!!!  that's not good enough!!!!!!!"

Please!! i'll give you anything you want, money, power, men...women? ;)
#32 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol very cute

#33 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"lol very cute"

I wasn't being cute :-!

But thanks for complementing my looks :D
#34 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
well I think Flash could beat one of the later versions of Doomsday... Classic Doomsday or HP Doomsday may not be something Flash could handle in the sense that apparently those versions of Doomsday were much faster and could keep up with Kal-El... but Wally could beat any Doomsday clone easy
#35 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yes yes another guy with selective hearing ;)

#36 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't hear anything, last i checked we were typing on a computer that doesn't make sound other than the sound of keyboard buttons being pushed.

But nice try, you can't refute what you said. lol jk

#37 Posted by Scarecrow4 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

What would flash even do to Doomsday I mean this is silly I've seen the flash kick the crap out of everyone on this site.  If it got bad enough doomsday would adapt to all forms of the speed force eventually gaining control and destroying the force itself then he would walk up to wally west and Punch him into a puddle of goo.  Even if the flash IMPs him and speed stole or shattered him into atoms it does not matter he always comes back and then he would be untouchable to any of the flashes.

#38 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" I didn't hear anything, last i checked we were typing on a computer that doesn't make sound other than the sound of keyboard buttons being pushed.But nice try, you can't refute what you said. lol jk "
oh its just a saying silly, like most guys all of your senses are selective, even your sight!  :P
#39 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" I didn't hear anything, last i checked we were typing on a computer that doesn't make sound other than the sound of keyboard buttons being pushed.But nice try, you can't refute what you said. lol jk "
oh its just a saying silly, like most guys all of your senses are selective, even your sight!  :P"

So you are saying we're vulture's? We like to pick things apart?

Well that about brightens my day. /sarcasm
#40 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
"Doomsday's taken far worse shots than a few punches and kicks thrown an super speeds.

He's survived the omega beams, an army of attacks by skyfather level Gogs, killed mongul, killed radiant...

Heck, he's made a joke out of Orion,Plastic Man,Wonder Woman, Kyle Rayner, Martian Manhunter and Flash all at the same time.

Doomsday won't just beat Zoom, he'd kill him.  And anybody who thinks otherwise has no idea what they are talking about.

And for those pawns out there who like to follow the popular posters here rather than make up their own minds, who actually have no idea what they are talking about, and just regurgitate what they read;  Doomsday isn't slow.  Here's Booster Gold saying that Doomsday is indeed faster than Flash:

"

Very good post, ahh that first strip was the one I was thinking of recently lol I remember that. lol DD just owned Flash and a decent portion of the JL like nothing....
#41 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Apparition said:
"@dreadmaster said:
oh its just a saying silly, like most guys all of your senses are selective, even your sight!  :P"

So you are saying we're vulture's? We like to pick things apart?

Well that about brightens my day. /sarcasm "
i'm glad i could help ;)
#42 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, yes i knew you would ignore my sarcasm lol

#43 Posted by chris kent (230 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys are dumm....flash in not all that...he can be beat...its happens all the time....people i love flash(wally west)..i no what i am talking about...you people need to stop making him sound soo unbeatable!!!
#44 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

which flash are we talking about?

#45 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

How come Flash didn't fight DD instead of Supes?

#46 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Flash and respect what he's done but have to go DD here...

#47 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante said:
" How come Flash didn't fight DD instead of Supes? "
The storyline was called the Death of Superman. Do you think they would let the Flash defeat Doomsday in it?
#48 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't there another time where the JL Flash included pretty much got their butts kicked by DD?

#49 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Haven't seen it. And much depends on the version of Doomsday we are talking about here.
#50 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought DD beat everybody in Justice League and it was all up to Supes.