Flash VS Black Adam, Darkseid, Doomsday, Despero, and Mr Majestic

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By velle37

Wally West

VS 

Black Adam 

Darkseid 

Doomsday 

Despero 

Mr. Majestic 

Wally is 182,000 miles away from Team 2. 

The members of Team 2 are 20 feet away from each other. 

They fight on Oa. No prep, no morals.

What happens?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Velle... Really? I mean, am I missing something?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By velle37
@AtPhantom said:
"Velle... Really? I mean, am I missing something? "

I saw a thread on this site..... Where pretty much everyone agreed that Zoom would solo an entire planet of kryptonians........ 

Wally is almost as fast as Zoom, with the addition of speed stealing (to the point of making people statues), vibrating/phasing, speed force armor, accelerated healing, etc.... 

In a Martian Manhunter VS Flash thread, people were treating Wally like a god..... 

I was just curious as to what the responses to this thread would be....... 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
@velle37:  So it's not just a spite?

I mean, come on. First of all, Flash is not "almost as fast" as Zoom. Flash is a statue to Zoom. What Zoom could do to a planet of Kryptonians has absolutely nothing to do here. Second, Martian Manhunter is just one being, against whom Wally does have some advantages. Here, you have Majestic and Adam, who are almost as fast as Wally, You have Doomsday and Darkseid, whom I doubt wally could even steal speed from, let alone do something else, and you've got Despero, who can out psych the Martian and, IIRC, has actually taken control of Wally before. Not to mention they can all treat Superman like a bitch, strength vise. Even if, even if, he could one or two of these guys, he can't certainly can't take all of them. 

On a tangential and slightly amusing note, you can't have the fight be on Oa and have them be 182,000 miles apart. Not unless Wally can fly or Oa is the size of Jupiter. :P
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By superdemon
@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37:  So it's not just a spite?

I mean, come on. First of all, Flash is not "almost as fast" as Zoom. Flash is a statue to Zoom. What Zoom could do to a planet of Kryptonians has absolutely nothing to do here. Second, Martian Manhunter is just one being, against whom Wally does have some advantages. Here, you have Majestic and Adam, who are almost as fast as Wally, You have Doomsday and Darkseid, whom I doubt wally could even steal speed from, let alone do something else, and you've got Despero, who can out psych the Martian and, IIRC, has actually taken control of Wally before. Not to mention they can all treat Superman like a bitch, strength vise. Even if, even if, he could one or two of these guys, he can't certainly can't take all of them. 

On a tangential and slightly amusing note, you can't have the fight be on Oa and have them be 182,000 miles apart. Not unless Wally can fly or Oa is the size of Jupiter. :P "
I'm curious as to why you think Adam is as fast as Wally.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Susanoo

Team wins =p
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
@superdemon said:
I'm curious as to why you think Adam is as fast as Wally. "
Almost as fast. He has speed comparable to Captain Marvel and Superman. He can't win a race with Wally by a long shot, but he's fast enough to handle himself in a fight.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By velle37
@AtPhantom said:

" @velle37:  So it's not just a spite?

On a tangential and slightly amusing note, you can't have the fight be on Oa and have them be 182,000 miles apart. Not unless Wally can fly or Oa is the size of Jupiter. :P "

Majestic is nearly as fast as Wally, I've never seen indication that BA is at this level though. Wally has plenty of time to accelerate to light speed, he could steal whatever speed Majestic has (or the speed any of them has). Not to mention Wally has claimed he can IMP someone thousands of times per second.. I know these characters are durable, but a continuous barrage of "infinite mass" would most likely hurt... A lot....... 

How would Wally not be able to steal speed from DD or DS? 

Wally can speed his thought's up too fast for telepathy to affect him. This scenario just chances whether Wally will speed his thoughts up before Despero acts. 

Also i was trying to pick a big planet, I don't know the circumference of Oa, but i though it was pretty big. Sorry for the miscalculation.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By PirateKing69

Team unfair fight

_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Wildcard_

zoom would slaughter them, wally... not so much.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By superdemon
@AtPhantom said:

" @superdemon said:

I'm curious as to why you think Adam is as fast as Wally. "

Almost as fast. He has speed comparable to Captain Marvel and Superman. He can't win a race with Wally by a long shot, but he's fast enough to handle himself in a fight. "
He's supposed to have speed comparable to Captain Marvel, who has proven he has speed compared to Superman. But Black Adam literally, doesn't really have any feats to put him on the same speed level as these guys.  In fact BA has very few speed feats to speak of. 1 I recall him matching Flash, but they were on Earth - which means they weren't going at the speed of light and Flash said he could easily lose him. Plus, Flash was beating him physically while they were running/flying. Another with Jay Garrick and he was only going Mach 500. Another instance with Captain Marvel where they were going faster than the speed of sound. 

So, as biased as I am towards, Black Adam, I disagree with the opinion that BA is as fast as Superman, Flash or Captain Marvel.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By velle37
@_Wildcard_ @PirateKing69 @AtPhantom @Susanoo  

How would the team win?
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheFlash4740

Good god Velle..Im a huge Flash fan boy and i know he has no chance here....yeesh. And yea like Phantom said. Flash isnt almost as fast as zoom. Zoom Makes Flash look like a Snail. Wally Might Take out BA..But thats about it i would imagine

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom
@velle37 said:
"Majestic is nearly as fast as Wally, I've never seen indication that BA is at this level though. Wally has plenty of time to accelerate to light speed, he could steal whatever speed Majestic has (or the speed any of them has, with no morals he could just make them statues). Not to mention Wally has claimed he can IMP someone thousands of times per second.. I know these characters are durable, but a continuous barrage of "infinite mass" would most likely hurt... A lot.......  How would Wally not be able to steal speed from DD or DS?  Wally can speed his thought's up too fast for telepathy to affect him. This scenario just chances whether Wally will speed his thoughts up before Despero acts.  Also i was trying to pick a big planet, I don't know the circumference of Oa, but i though it was pretty big. Sorry for the miscalculation. "
Black Adam has ran at near light speed before. He's close enough. In fact, they're all close enough. They're close enough for him not to be able to go around stealing speed willy nilly around them. He can't steel speed from anyone if he has six different opponents attacking him at the same time. He's not that good. Furthermore, I want evidence for the IMPs per second. There is a huuge difference between punching and Infinite Mass punching someone thousands of times a second. So far, Wally has demonstrated one IMP per target in total. Certainly nowhere a barrage capable of bringing down Superman or anything.  Darkseid is capable of manipulating energy on a massive scale, so he could probably counter Wally's steal, and Doomsday could probably just evolve against it. He's evolved against weirder stuff. 

Also, I figure Oa is relatively the same size as Earth, since normal humans can walk on it and not, Y'know, have their bones break under the weight or anything. :P
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740 said:
"Good god Velle..Im a huge Flash fan boy and i know he has no chance here....yeesh. And yea like Phantom said. Flash isnt almost as fast as zoom. Zoom Makes Flash look like a Snail. Wally Might Take out BA..But thats about it i would imagine"

Wally was able to fight Zoom on equal terms when he combined the speed of Jay, Bart, and Jesse with his own. He can now utilize the speed of 5 really fast people. That should be more than Zoom's level.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By superdemon
@AtPhantom said:

" @velle37 said:

"Majestic is nearly as fast as Wally, I've never seen indication that BA is at this level though. Wally has plenty of time to accelerate to light speed, he could steal whatever speed Majestic has (or the speed any of them has, with no morals he could just make them statues). Not to mention Wally has claimed he can IMP someone thousands of times per second.. I know these characters are durable, but a continuous barrage of "infinite mass" would most likely hurt... A lot.......  How would Wally not be able to steal speed from DD or DS?  Wally can speed his thought's up too fast for telepathy to affect him. This scenario just chances whether Wally will speed his thoughts up before Despero acts.  Also i was trying to pick a big planet, I don't know the circumference of Oa, but i though it was pretty big. Sorry for the miscalculation. "
Black Adam has ran at near light speed before. He's close enough. In fact, they're all close enough. They're close enough for him not to be able to go around stealing speed willy nilly around them. He can't steel speed from anyone if he has six different opponents attacking him at the same time. He's not that good. Furthermore, I want evidence for the IMPs per second. There is a huuge difference between punching and Infinite Mass punching someone thousands of times a second. So far, Wally has demonstrated one IMP per target in total. Certainly nowhere a barrage capable of bringing down Superman or anything.  Darkseid is capable of manipulating energy on a massive scale, so he could probably counter Wally's steal, and Doomsday could probably just evolve against it. He's evolved against weirder stuff.   Also, I figure Oa is relatively the same size as Earth, since normal humans can walk on it and not, Y'know, have their bones break under the weight or anything. :P "
 He's supposed to have speed comparable to Captain Marvel, who has proven he has speed compared to Superman. But Black Adam literally, doesn't really have any feats to put him on the same speed level as these guys.  In fact BA has very few speed feats to speak of. 1 I recall him matching Flash, but they were on Earth - which means they weren't going at the speed of light and Flash said he could easily lose him. Plus, Flash was beating him physically while they were running/flying. Another with Jay Garrick and he was only going Mach 500. Another instance with Captain Marvel where they were going faster than the speed of sound. 

So, as biased as I am towards, Black Adam, I disagree with the opinion that BA is as fast as Superman, Flash or Captain Marvel. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By PirateKing69
@velle37: you can look at who is on the team and tell this is unfair....and the flash vs mm debate we debated him beating ONE person not a team of super powerful people by himself
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
@superdemon said:
" He's supposed to have speed comparable to Captain Marvel, who has proven he has speed compared to Superman. But Black Adam literally, doesn't really have any feats to put him on the same speed level as these guys.  In fact BA has very few speed feats to speak of. 1 I recall him matching Flash, but they were on Earth - which means they weren't going at the speed of light and Flash said he could easily lose him. Plus, Flash was beating him physically while they were running/flying. Another with Jay Garrick and he was only going Mach 500. Another instance with Captain Marvel where they were going faster than the speed of sound.   So, as biased as I am towards, Black Adam, I disagree with the opinion that BA is as fast as Superman, Flash or Captain Marvel.  "
Read it again. He made it to mach 500 and kept going. He stopped just short of light speed, at which point Jay took his speed and kept going.  

@velle37 said:
"Wally was able to fight Zoom on equal terms when he combined the speed of Jay, Bart, and Jesse with his own. He can now utilize the speed of 5 really fast people. That should be more than Zoom's level. "
And this was what, the entirety of the speed force at the time? Plus, They weren't trying to attack him when he was taking their speed.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
"Good god Velle..Im a huge Flash fan boy and i know he has no chance here....yeesh. And yea like Phantom said. Flash isnt almost as fast as zoom. Zoom Makes Flash look like a Snail. Wally Might Take out BA..But thats about it i would imagine"
Wally was able to fight Zoom on equal terms when he combined the speed of Jay, Bart, and Jesse with his own. He can now utilize the speed of 5 really fast people. That should be more than Zoom's level. "
Scan? Ive only seen one instance where he faught zoom and that was when he stole the speed of jesse. And he was still getting his ass kicked. And When he steals speed it doesn't last very long
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By velle37
@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
Black Adam has ran at near light speed before. He's close enough. In fact, they're all close enough. They're close enough for him not to be able to go around stealing speed willy nilly around them. He can't steel speed from anyone if he has six different opponents attacking him at the same time. He's not that good. Furthermore, I want evidence for the IMPs per second. There is a huuge difference between punching and Infinite Mass punching someone thousands of times a second. So far, Wally has demonstrated one IMP per target in total. Certainly nowhere a barrage capable of bringing down Superman or anything.  Darkseid is capable of manipulating energy on a massive scale, so he could probably counter Wally's steal, and Doomsday could probably just evolve against it. He's evolved against weirder stuff.   Also, I figure Oa is relatively the same size as Earth, since normal humans can walk on it and not, Y'know, have their bones break under the weight or anything. :P "

I figured as much. So i put Wally far enough away to already be moving faster than any of them. So Wally has a head start and the Team would would have to catch up. 

When Wally was fighting the White Martian he said he could punch him thousands of times (or a thousand times, whichever) in a second... But he said just one would be enough.... Then he punched Zum into orbit........ I'll get the scans as soon as i can.......... 

Does DS manipulate kinetic energy? Or just electromagntetic energy (lasers, radiation, light, magnetism, etc)? 

Lol, what strange things has Doomsday adapted to? 

I thought all of that stuff was just inherent in the planet's density and volume... And if not, simply compensated for by the GL rings..... Eh..........
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
Wally was able to fight Zoom on equal terms when he combined the speed of Jay, Bart, and Jesse with his own. He can now utilize the speed of 5 really fast people. That should be more than Zoom's level. "
Scan? Ive only seen one instance where he faught zoom and that was when he stole the speed of jesse. And he was still getting his ass kicked. And When he steals speed it doesn't last very long"

Read Blitz and you'll see it. Jay and Bart willingly give him their speed, later Jesse does the same putting Wally on exactly equal terms with Zoom. 

And time wouldn't matter if Wally has this kind of speed against this team.

@AtPhantom
said:
" @superdemon said:
" He's supposed to have speed comparable to Captain Marvel, who has proven he has speed compared to Superman. But Black Adam literally, doesn't really have any feats to put him on the same speed level as these guys.  In fact BA has very few speed feats to speak of. 1 I recall him matching Flash, but they were on Earth - which means they weren't going at the speed of light and Flash said he could easily lose him. Plus, Flash was beating him physically while they were running/flying. Another with Jay Garrick and he was only going Mach 500. Another instance with Captain Marvel where they were going faster than the speed of sound.   So, as biased as I am towards, Black Adam, I disagree with the opinion that BA is as fast as Superman, Flash or Captain Marvel.  "
Read it again. He made it to mach 500 and kept going. He stopped just short of light speed, at which point Jay took his speed and kept going.  

@velle37 said:
"Wally was able to fight Zoom on equal terms when he combined the speed of Jay, Bart, and Jesse with his own. He can now utilize the speed of 5 really fast people. That should be more than Zoom's level. "
And this was what, the entirety of the speed force at the time? Plus, They weren't trying to attack him when he was taking their speed. "

That wasn't the entirety of the speed force. It was just 3 speedsters' speed combined with Wally. 

Wally forcibly removed every ounce of speed from Inertia's molecules, turning him into a statue. Granted these guys are tougher than Inertia, Wally has a distance advantage to get started. I doubt they wopuld be able to attack him from that far away, but he could easily continuously circle the planet while taking their speed from them every time he gets close enough to do so.......
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtPhantom
@velle37 said:
"I figured as much. So i put Wally far enough away to already be moving faster than any of them. So Wally has a head start and the Team would would have to catch up.  When Wally was fighting the White Martian he said he could punch him thousands of times (or a thousand times, whichever) in a second... But he said just one would be enough.... Then he punched Zum into orbit........ I'll get the scans as soon as i can..........  Does DS manipulate kinetic energy? Or just electromagntetic energy (lasers, radiation, light, magnetism, etc)?  Lol, what strange things has Doomsday adapted to?  I thought all of that stuff was just inherent in the planet's density and volume... And if not, simply compensated for by the GL rings..... Eh.......... "
Except you've also given them time to prepare however they want to. With Wally a light second away, they can all just fly up, or snipe him until he gets there. Or, I don't know, tear up the planet until he can't run anymore. See, you keep presuming they'll just stand there as statues while he's punching them and turning them into statues. They won't. They're fast enough to make a difference themselves. 
Wally says he can throw a thousand punches, and then says one is enough. There is no relation between those punches or their respective power. Assuming he can throw his apparently best punch thousands of times when he has never demonstrated so is faulty logic. 
Darkseid can manipulate any kind of energy. Omega beams are not electromagnetic in nature. 
Doomsday has evolved against telepathy (Manhunter), pure energy (Radiant), GL energy, Omega energy, and I'm sure a bunch of other things I can't remember right now. Taking his speed back doesn't seem that much.

You can't see the relation between a planet's size and mass? :P I'm pretty sure non-GL humans have walked on Oa normally.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
@velle37 said:
"That wasn't the entirety of the speed force. It was just 3 speedsters' speed combined with Wally.  Wally forcibly removed every ounce of speed from Inertia's molecules, turning him into a statue. Granted these guys are tougher than Inertia, Wally has a distance advantage to get started. I doubt they wopuld be able to attack him from that far away, but he could easily continuously circle the planet while taking their speed from them every time he gets close enough to do so....... "
Those were all the speedsters using the speed force at that point. Inertia is just one. There are six of these guys, all with different kinds of powers.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By velle37
@TheFlash4740  

I was just about to post that, thanks. 

@AtPhantom    

It says he could punch him a thousand times before he could blink..... I got the wording wrong, apologies again. 

But the guys on the team all are only at Superman level speed, except for Majestic and possibly BA (though i've never seen this). Even when Wally was being manipulated by Abra Kadabra, and being slowed down considerably, he was still easily faster than Superman and Jay. Even without a speed boost, he has an advantage over most of them. Stealing speed, and imping increases his odds......

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467

Epic spite. 

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Silver2467 said:
" Epic spite.  "
Agreed lol. Velle is trying his hardest to prove otherwise though hahaha
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By velle37
@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
"That wasn't the entirety of the speed force. It was just 3 speedsters' speed combined with Wally.  Wally forcibly removed every ounce of speed from Inertia's molecules, turning him into a statue. Granted these guys are tougher than Inertia, Wally has a distance advantage to get started. I doubt they wopuld be able to attack him from that far away, but he could easily continuously circle the planet while taking their speed from them every time he gets close enough to do so....... "
Those were all the speedsters using the speed force at that point. Inertia is just one. There are six of these guys, all with different kinds of powers. "

Those were the people tapping into the speed force...... Not the speed force...... 

There are speedsters all around the world...... Savitar (later killed), Lady Flash (later killed), Johnny (later killed), Impala (later killed), Kid impala, red trinity (3 people), blue trinity (3 people), etc.... 

The speed force stands alone...... Bart, Jesse, and Jay are not the speed force.......

@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
"I figured as much. So i put Wally far enough away to already be moving faster than any of them. So Wally has a head start and the Team would would have to catch up.  When Wally was fighting the White Martian he said he could punch him thousands of times (or a thousand times, whichever) in a second... But he said just one would be enough.... Then he punched Zum into orbit........ I'll get the scans as soon as i can..........  Does DS manipulate kinetic energy? Or just electromagntetic energy (lasers, radiation, light, magnetism, etc)?  Lol, what strange things has Doomsday adapted to?  I thought all of that stuff was just inherent in the planet's density and volume... And if not, simply compensated for by the GL rings..... Eh.......... "
Except you've also given them time to prepare however they want to. With Wally a light second away, they can all just fly up, or snipe him until he gets there. Or, I don't know, tear up the planet until he can't run anymore. See, you keep presuming they'll just stand there as statues while he's punching them and turning them into statues. They won't. They're fast enough to make a difference themselves.  Wally says he can throw a thousand punches, and then says one is enough. There is no relation between those punches or their respective power. Assuming he can throw his apparently best punch thousands of times when he has never demonstrated so is faulty logic.  Darkseid can manipulate any kind of energy. Omega beams are not electromagnetic in nature.  Doomsday has evolved against telepathy (Manhunter), pure energy (Radiant), GL energy, Omega energy, and I'm sure a bunch of other things I can't remember right now. Taking his speed back doesn't seem that much.  You can't see the relation between a planet's size and mass? :P I'm pretty sure non-GL humans have walked on Oa normally. "

Ahhhhhh, applying physics to comics *cracks knuckles* ......

I'll get back to this post later, i have to get to a class..... 

Hasta luego..... 
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By drkhwk2001

WoW, why?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#30  Edited By Lvenger

Seriously why? I don't know how in the first page that Zoom would solo an entire planet of kryptonians. One alone is a challenge enough but I'm sorry there is absolutely no way any speedster could take out an entire planet of kryptonians even if they were armed with krpytonite. One of the krpytonians would KO him at some point. Back to this though this is overkill. These guys are all some of DC's most powerful characters and have taken out foes far more powerful than Flash. The words that came to mind when I saw this were:

@Silver2467 said:

" Epic spite.  "
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheFlash4740
@velle37 said:

@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
Except you've also given them time to prepare however they want to. With Wally a light second away, they can all just fly up, or snipe him until he gets there. Or, I don't know, tear up the planet until he can't run anymore. See, you keep presuming they'll just stand there as statues while he's punching them and turning them into statues. They won't. They're fast enough to make a difference themselves.  Wally says he can throw a thousand punches, and then says one is enough. There is no relation between those punches or their respective power. Assuming he can throw his apparently best punch thousands of times when he has never demonstrated so is faulty logic.  Darkseid can manipulate any kind of energy. Omega beams are not electromagnetic in nature.  Doomsday has evolved against telepathy (Manhunter), pure energy (Radiant), GL energy, Omega energy, and I'm sure a bunch of other things I can't remember right now. Taking his speed back doesn't seem that much.  You can't see the relation between a planet's size and mass? :P I'm pretty sure non-GL humans have walked on Oa normally. "

Ahhhhhh, applying physics to comics *cracks knuckles* ......

I'll get back to this post later, i have to get to a class.....  Hasta luego.....  "
Haha nice
skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By skaarason

i love flash but wow   

maybe if he was host to parallax and had a blue lantern ring and was the black flash then it would work !

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

How about the Flash family vs team?

I think it would be a Slaughter house for Flash family...

They could grab Maejistic and steal all his speed and then grab Adam and do the same, and then beat the hell out of Darkseid and then BFR Doomsday into the speed force.

I would have all happened before I finished typing this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

smh
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By superdemon
@AtPhantom said:

" @superdemon said:

@velle37

said:

And this was what, the entirety of the speed force at the time? Plus, They weren't trying to attack him when he was taking their speed. "
Here. "At Mach 500 his strength began to flag." And you can clearly see him behind Garrick which pretty much means that's his top speed.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AtPhantom
@velle37 said:
"But the guys on the team all are only at Superman level speed, except for Majestic and possibly BA (though i've never seen this). Even when Wally was being manipulated by Abra Kadabra, and being slowed down considerably, he was still easily faster than Superman and Jay. Even without a speed boost, he has an advantage over most of them. Stealing speed, and imping increases his odds...... "
Superman level speed is mindbogglingly small compared to Flash's own. In a fight, Superman would win every time if not for Flash's speed stealing abilities, and now he has to use those abilities in the middle of a veritable battle zone. He's not going to make it. 

@velle37 said:
"Those were the people tapping into the speed force...... Not the speed force...... "
I'm pretty sure he states at one point he has all of the speed force inside him at the time. I could be wrong.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
@superdemon said:
"Here. "At Mach 500 his strength began to flag." And you can clearly see him behind Garrick which pretty much means that's his top speed. "
Look at the very next scan:

No Caption Provided

Black Adam stumbles after he and Jay have already reached light speed, as shown on your own scan.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By superdemon
@AtPhantom said:

" @superdemon said:

" Here. "At Mach 500 his strength began to flag." And you can clearly see him behind Garrick which pretty much means that's his top speed. "
Look at the very next scan:

No Caption Provided

Black Adam stumbles after he and Jay have already reached light speed, as shown on your own scan. "
I interpret it differently. It's clear his strength flagged at Mach 500. It says so on panel. In my opinion, the only reason he's shown in your scan is to confirm that Black Adam is indeed still behind Jay at Mach 500. Due to his strength flagging, he stumbled.
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Skaddix

didn't majestic tour the entire universe in a month, i havn't seen wally move fast enough to do that.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Achilles.

Despero can solo

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41  Edited By Erik
@superdemon: 
Having strength flag does not mean that he was losing speed. Just that he was becoming strained. Jay was approaching light speed. In order for Black Adam to have even been on panel, he would have to also be close. If he topped out at mach 500 (which is only 1/1762 of light speed), Black Adam would have been hundreds of miles away by the time Jay approached light speed. Black Adam was keeping up despite the strain he was going through until Jay stole his speed.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By termiteone4ever

FLash Loses to this team. Even it was Zoom he would lose to this team.HP Doomsday is one of the factors why he would lose.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By superdemon
@erik said:
" @superdemon:  Having strength flag does not mean that he was losing speed. Just that he was becoming strained. Jay was approaching light speed. In order for Black Adam to have even been on panel, he would have to also be close. If he topped out at mach 500 (which is only 1/1762 of light speed), Black Adam would have been hundreds of miles away by the time Jay approached light speed. Black Adam was keeping up despite the strain he was going through until Jay stole his speed. "
Meh. Whatever. I'm not complaining if you think so. He's my fav characters. The better he is, the happier I am.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik

Yes. Black Adam is awesome.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtPhantom
@superdemon said:
" I interpret it differently. It's clear his strength flagged at Mach 500. It says so on panel. In my opinion, the only reason he's shown in your scan is to confirm that Black Adam is indeed still behind Jay at Mach 500. Due to his strength flagging, he stumbled. "
If Black Adam topped out at mach 500 while Jay reached lightspeed, they would have been several hundred miles apart  at least by that point. No way he would have taken his speed at that distance. The fact that he took Adam's speed means they were in immediate vicinity of one another.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik
@AtPhantom: 
Hey! I stole your thunder already and addressed the argument. Hmmm..... I must have stolen your posting speed Flash style.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jezer

I'm curious though, 
what would you guys say if the O.P. replaced Flash with Zoom? 

Though, I feel like Doomsday means a definite win for the team.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AtPhantom
@erik said:
" @AtPhantom:  Hey! I stole your thunder already and addressed the argument. Hmmm..... I must have stolen your posting speed Flash style. "
Sonnova!!! Yoouu giiiveee meee thaaat baaaack.....
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik
<--Places his new AtPhantom statue in the Titans tower.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Jezer said:
" I'm curious though, what would you guys say if the O.P. replaced Flash with Zoom?  Though, I feel like Doomsday means a definite win for the team. "
If it wasnt for DD. He would win in my opinion