• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

• Morals are off
  • Win by K.O or death/Start 100 feet apart
  • New 52 flash/Fight in New York City/No people around
  • Random encounter but both know who they are up against
#2 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#3 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

Apocalypse

why you think apocalypse wins

#4 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: Athough Flash has the speed advantage,Apocalypse is more versatile,from intelect to superhuman abilities and he has advanced technology at his disposal.If written correctly and without Pis and Cis there aren t many guys on earth who can stop him.

#5 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

@jackofspades: Athough Flash has the speed advantage,Apocalypse is more versatile,from intelect to superhuman abilities and he has advanced technology at his disposal.If written correctly and without Pis and Cis there aren t many guys on earth who can stop him.

cool just wanted to know

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4937 posts) - - Show Bio

En Sabah Nur ftw

#7 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 flash loses...pre-52 flash would stomp. oh depowerment...

#8 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Flash; but New-52 Barry hasn't really shown any feats that I think would let him win this; so I'm going to say Apocalypse wins pretty easily.

#9 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

I love the Flash; but New-52 Barry hasn't really shown any feats that I think would let him win this; so I'm going to say Apocalypse wins pretty easily.

this

I wanna say Flash anyway!!

#10 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, if you look at Apocalypse again, he's not as powerful as we have once thought.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11836 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Barry has access to the speedforce...Apocalypse gets dumped just like grodd, Barry can either keep him there forever or beat him in there since he is practically a god in the speed force.... either way. Flash wins

#12 Edited by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the guy above me said.

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17017 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Your scans ends in moment in which Grodd was in better position than Flash.

All comes down to one thing: Can we bring a scan in which he survived withou body and possesed his enemy? If yes, than Flash will lose, sooner or later. If no, then destroying his body will be enough, but another thing is that destroying his body isn't easy. Flash can think that battle is over, but Apoc can still reform and use speed from long distance (After teleportation).

#14 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

which version of flash?

#15 Edited by w0nd (2957 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

Really? The old flash must have been insanely powerful then haha.

I figured that his whole "I am always vibrating when i am not even thinking about it, causing me to be invulnerable" thing always gets him out of tight spots. He took a full force knee to the face from super girl. His head should have exploded. And I am not sure how his power works, but is he still able to determine every outcome of his actions right down the the most small detail? He may have a shot.

Edited:

Can he still do this?

#16 Posted by Dredeuced (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Barry still has his speed mind, yes. It's how he came up with the speed force dump plan against Grodd.

#17 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#18 Edited by New_World_Order (12644 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash.

#19 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off? Barry easy

#20 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Flash. The Speed Mind will really help him in this situation.

#21 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the guy above me said.

that wont work because apocalypse can teleport

#22 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: he can think about teleporting, but he would never actually be able to do it before Barry hits him with 100+ punches.

#23 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

This

#24 Posted by King Saturn (223839 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Flash fast enough to strike down Apocalypse before he could do anything ?

#25 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Dredeuced (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Barry getting through Apocalypse's regen or durability with his level of striking in new-52.

#27 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins.

#28 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: he can think about teleporting, but he would never actually be able to do it before Barry hits him with 100+ punches.

you do know that apocalypse has super speed also that and he can teleport

#29 Posted by Dredeuced (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse's superspeed is effectively not super speed compared to Barry. It'd be like a snail gaining the speed of a slightly faster snail. Apoc's got other means. Barry's main shot is BFR and, if he were bloodlusted, disintegration through phasing frequency.

#30 Posted by Clark_EL (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades:

1. Good Match
  2. Barry Wins....Barry can have him and himself go into the speed force in which he can easily beat him in.
#31 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse's superspeed is effectively not super speed compared to Barry. It'd be like a snail gaining the speed of a slightly faster snail. Apoc's got other means. Barry's main shot is BFR and, if he were bloodlusted, disintegration through phasing frequency.

apocalypse can match the speed of who ever he is facing

#32 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

@jackofspades:

1. Good Match
  2. Barry Wins....Barry can have him and himself go into the speed force in which he can easily beat him in.

thanks and that wont work because apocalypse can teleport

#33 Posted by Clark_EL (2583 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

Where was it ever stated he can augment his speed to levels such as Flash?

And has he ever teleported out of a dimension? If not, he's stuck in the Speed Force.

#35 Edited by Shawnbaby (10483 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse gets owned.

Never take Morals off with The Flash.

#36 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@jackofspades said:

@dredeuced said:

Where was it ever stated he can augment his speed to levels such as Flash?

And has he ever teleported out of a dimension? If not, he's stuck in the Speed Force.

well for one not to many people has flash speed in marvel but that does not say he can't and i think he has teleported but can't find the scans Teleportation: Apocalypse can teleport himself and others around vast distances across the planet and has shown the ability to teleport an entire fortress with him while leaving those within behind.

#37 Posted by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: If Flash dumps him the speedforce,he isn't coming out.

#38 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

I don't see Barry getting through Apocalypse's regen or durability with his level of striking in new-52.

Agreed - even if Barry takes him to the speed force, he hasn't shown the ability to take down more durable opponents yet in the new-52 (as far as we can tell, his punches aren't as hard as they were pre-52...just normal punches, albeit a LOT of them)...win is by death or KO here, so even in the speed force I'm giving it to Apoc.

#39 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

i think flash is the most likely winner

#40 Posted by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17017 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: He got a knee to the face right after.

Ok, but I am still not sure how GG is comparable to Apocalypse. Nur is immortal and was able to posses Stryfe.

I don't have doubts about Flash destroying Apoc's armor and body. I have doubts if this would be Apoc's end.

#42 Posted by dondave3 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash ftw

#43 Posted by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@monarch_prime said:

@czarny_samael666: He got a knee to the face right after.

Ok, but I am still not sure how GG is comparable to Apocalypse. Nur is immortal and was able to posses Stryfe.

I don't have doubts about Flash destroying Apoc's armor and body. I have doubts if this would be Apoc's end.

Grodd isn't,i was just stating what happened in the next panel.

#44 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way Barry is beating Apocalypse at all, and Barry has no counter attack if Apocalypse possess his body, or transmutes Barry into stone. The telepathic monkey who isn't even class 100 strength and certainly not faster than Apocalypse was giving him problems. Than you have Apocalypse's durability and his complete control over his own Molecules.

#45 Posted by FireThunder (41 posts) - - Show Bio

If barry creates a vortex which wiil send apocalypse in to the middle of sun or more destructive areas, can he react fast enough to teleport ?

#46 Posted by Dredeuced (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

@dredeuced said:

@king_saturn said:

Agreed - even if Barry takes him to the speed force, he hasn't shown the ability to take down more durable opponents yet in the new-52 (as far as we can tell, his punches aren't as hard as they were pre-52...just normal punches, albeit a LOT of them)...win is by death or KO here, so even in the speed force I'm giving it to Apoc.

I'd still give it to Barry morals off. He can cause molecular disintegration which should shred Apcoalypse's regen. I was just correcting about his striking strength -- which IS harder than normal human, as he is able to harm Grodd and send both Superman and Supergirl flying significant distances (Though not hurting them).

#47 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I am fully aware of what his power are, but is he anywhere near a bloodlusted barry? The answer is no, not even close.

#48 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I def think new 52 Flash will have a rougher time, pre however...would thrash Apocalypse

#49 Edited by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins. DCnU version loses.

#50 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: If Flash dumps him the speedforce,he isn't coming out.

apoc will not get trap he can teleport right in front of barry and use the same door way barry will use