Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Rozalia

@comicstooge said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

What about ZH Parallax,Bat-Mite,Thanos with IG or HOTU,Eternity,and maybe Saint of Killers?

SoK would get blitzed, Thanos would get the IG removed from him before he knows what's going on. The other choices seem logical, though.

SOK has good durability though and when he shoots the bullet automatically hits its target no matter what.

No Thanos would not get his IG removed, he can control whatever he wants with the IG.

You need more then good durability to survive an IMP from morals off Flash. And what I'm saying it Flash blitzes SoK before he even has a chance to fire.

Yeah, I'm aware what he can do with it, I'm saying he gets his IG taken off him from Flash, who I believe has been calculated to be able to run up to 250 Quindecillion (250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) times the speed of light.

Pretty sure that was a case of the writer not knowing how math works. Also all the speed in the world wouldn't save him from the three guys I posted since Trueman cannot beaten by anyone who has been born, Luther would cripple Flash, and Exdeath being able to survive as a tiny piece of wood means Flash would have to destroy completely every single tiny piece of Exdeath before Exdeath sends him packing to the void.

wolverine73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Iceman - if the fight is to the Death then Iceman survives the IMP but gets knocked out - his body probably gets destroyed but he is still alive in vapour form, there he has the ability to Flash Freeze everything until 'The Flash' loses all kinetic energy and is unable to move - then Iceman freezes his blood for a win.............

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

@comicstooge said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@comicstooge said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

What about ZH Parallax,Bat-Mite,Thanos with IG or HOTU,Eternity,and maybe Saint of Killers?

SoK would get blitzed, Thanos would get the IG removed from him before he knows what's going on. The other choices seem logical, though.

SOK has good durability though and when he shoots the bullet automatically hits its target no matter what.

No Thanos would not get his IG removed, he can control whatever he wants with the IG.

You need more then good durability to survive an IMP from morals off Flash. And what I'm saying it Flash blitzes SoK before he even has a chance to fire.

Yeah, I'm aware what he can do with it, I'm saying he gets his IG taken off him from Flash, who I believe has been calculated to be able to run up to 250 Quindecillion (250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) times the speed of light.

Pretty sure that was a case of the writer not knowing how math works. Also all the speed in the world wouldn't save him from the three guys I posted since Trueman cannot beaten by anyone who has been born, Luther would cripple Flash, and Exdeath being able to survive as a tiny piece of wood means Flash would have to destroy completely every single tiny piece of Exdeath before Exdeath sends him packing to the void.

The Human Race never capped Wally's speed at light speed like the Korea Nuke one, so no, it has nothing to do with the Writer not knowing math -- Wally had just merely speed stolen two planets worth of people. One with hundreds upon thousands of super fast heroes (earth) and another populated entirely by radio wave people who...move as fast as radio waves.

Thanos did get the IG removed and the IG has been removed before from others without their consent. Though in Thanos' case it was speculated that was what he wanted to happen because he likes losing.

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By tasir

@wolverine73 i think if iceman freezes flash long enough he will win but it can go either way i say 6/10 iceman

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

no no no, the imp was strong enough to knock out a white martian, if one doesnt do than he can do it more times

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 once flash gets that imp i doubt he will have a chance to do it again at this point supes will know flash is coming and he will be prepared to at least dodge the attack

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By russellmania77

@tasir said:

@russellmania77 once flash gets that imp i doubt he will have a chance to do it again at this point supes will know flash is coming and he will be prepared to at least dodge the attack

not if he speed steals

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tasir said:

@russellmania77 true but it still wont be a easy win

I didnt say it was. i said superman would lose to flash

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By tasir
Dhanraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dhanraj

Golden amazo

Swamp thing

Ion

Dr fate

Mxyzptlk

These people can beat him

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a year of prep what's stopping Flash from:

Fusing with Black Racer

Becoming one with the Negative Speedforce

Creating an army of time duplicates

Absorbing speed of all speedsters throughout time and becoming a White Flash

Obtaining a power ring

Flash has done all these things in less time than a year. There's no one short of universal busters that could face him if he has prep and even then some may fail

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White Phoenix of the Crown

Death

The Beyonders spread out

The Phoenix Five spread out

Dormammu in his dimension

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Q transforms Flash into a dog, as he did with Dr. Crusher.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaman x-man

Come at me if you can :P

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a year of prep what's stopping Flash from:

Fusing with Black Racer

Becoming one with the Negative Speedforce

Creating an army of time duplicates

Absorbing speed of all speedsters throughout time and becoming a White Flash

Obtaining a power ring

Flash has done all these things in less time than a year. There's no one short of universal busters that could face him if he has prep and even then some may fail

Did Flash do these things with prep time or did it just unintentionally happen to him? Like fusing with the Black Racer, didn't the Anti Monitor forcefully fuse them together?

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DCprose689

Gilgamesh(Fate) stomps that fodder DC character 10/10. which his broken conceptual 8D to ?D hax 10/10.

No Caption Provided