Flash runs the gauntlet (Read OP)

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lol

Well I was reading the SBP vs Bloodlusted Flash thread and I see the post of @ Sophia89 who say flash beat cwherc on the vine,he beat pr moleculeman on the vine,he beat darkseid+thanos+white crown phoenix on the vine at the same time(sarcasm) and @ Darkbiscuit say Reasonable wins too then that happens

@uberhikari said:

@darkbiscuit:

I'm done debating you. I actually thought you could be reasoned with but then you said Flash could beat Molecule Man and White Crown of the Phoenix. My stomach still hurts from laughing so much.

Speed blitz: how can they stop him? They can't. I'm not wrong. They are waaaaaay more powerful however not fast enough; and definitely not durable enough. Keep laughing in your corner of defeat. I accept you conceding. GGWP

and I stay in the side of the people who have an attack of laugh so I decide made this thread and see what number of users still thinks flash can clear it. This is not spite only i wish prove flash is overrated at a new level. Fanboys flash are worst than fanboy DBZ. Flash too can get help from zoom if he couldn't do alone. Flash is Wally West but he can gets help from all speedster from DC after round five.

No BFR. All Pre-52 characters. Bloodlusted On

Then start:

1.Galactus, Tyrant (Full power), Mega Mad Celestial ( Voltron Celestial)

2.Entropy( Marvel), One Above All (Celestial) , 4th Host of Celestials

3.Shuma Gorath, Exitar, Eternity

4.Oblivion, Death( Marvel), Infinity

5. White Phoenix, Goblin Force, 5th Host of Celestials

6.Chaos King, Abraxas, Chaos War Hercules

7.Spectre( COIE Corrigan), Zero Hour Parallax, Mandrakk( Rox Ogama)

8.Superman Thought Robot, COIE Anti Monitor, The Source

9.Soulfire Darkseid, The Word, Death of the Endless

10.Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Living Tribunal

11.Great Evil Beast, Nemesis IB, Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

12.Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Thanos HOTU, Pre-Retcon Amalgam Brothers

Bonus Round:

The One Above All( God), The Presence, Primal Monitor, Man of Miracles

So many people think they can still clear it? Then if not clear it in what round stop?

For last time this is not a spite thread is only a test for prove as far as flash's wank can arrive

Sorry for the huge OP

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bflynn316

You never specified out of character. He gets completely destroyed round one.

If we were to look at this out of character, he should go round 3 at the farthest, how is he going to hurt those guys?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lol

@bflynn316 said:

You never specified out of character. He gets completely destroyed round one.

If we were to look at this out of character, he should go round 3 at the farthest, how is he going to hurt those guys?

Sorry Bloodlusted is On. OP edited.And thanks for answer

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He beats absolutely no one from this list.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lol

He beats absolutely no one from this list.

Yeah lol i want fanboys flash to gets a big laugh

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Iragexcudder

@lol: this is needed.

But spite threads are useless.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets curbstomped in round one.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lol

@iragexcudder said:

Well if you read OP still be users think flash can win

You think he can beat no one of this list?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forget teams, there's not a single person on this list Flash could beat 1 vs 1.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@iragexcudder said:

Well if you read OP still be users think flash can win

You think he can beat no one of this list?

He absolutely 100% canNOT beat anyone on this list.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is pointless

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: no need for this obvious spite match, you need to see Flash fanboys frustrated, you can put all Flashs bloodlusted against an anime character like this :

all Flashs (Barry, Wally, Bart, Garry, Zoom, Professor Zoom...) vs DarkShneider

PotatoOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

Well I was reading the SBP vs Bloodlusted Flash thread and I see the post of @ Sophia89 who say flash beat cwherc on the vine,he beat pr moleculeman on the vine,he beat darkseid+thanos+white crown phoenix on the vine at the same time(sarcasm) and @ Darkbiscuit say Reasonable wins too then that happens

@uberhikari said:

@darkbiscuit:

I'm done debating you. I actually thought you could be reasoned with but then you said Flash could beat Molecule Man and White Crown of the Phoenix. My stomach still hurts from laughing so much.

Speed blitz: how can they stop him? They can't. I'm not wrong. They are waaaaaay more powerful however not fast enough; and definitely not durable enough. Keep laughing in your corner of defeat. I accept you conceding. GGWP

and I stay in the side of the people who have an attack of laugh so I decide made this thread and see what number of users still thinks flash can clear it. This is not spite only i wish prove flash is overrated at a new level. Fanboys flash are worst than fanboy DBZ. Flash too can get help from zoom if he couldn't do alone. Flash is Wally West but he can gets help from all speedster from DC after round five. Really people think he can beat god because he is more faster

No Caption Provided

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What the hell is this. He gets stomped in the first round.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@uberhikari said:

Forget teams, there's not a single person on this list Flash could beat 1 vs 1.

seconded.

however i am sure viners are about to come to defend flash and show scans of him koing a white martian and the one with him fighting zoom while superman is a statue,and the one when he turned inertia into a statue.

then say none of his opps ever fought an opp that fast therefore flash wins.

it happens on nearly every thread flash is in.

No. No one is coming to defend Flash. And that happens becuase its usually the case....

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You see what you Flash fans have done? With your IMP attacks ( that have only been used once at a time, although you guys believe he do hundreds), speed steals, and all of that such.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

As much as I love Flash, this here is beyond impossible

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There will be bits of Wally drifting through the universe after round 1.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every version of Flash combined could not beat a single person on this list.

keithcolby1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By keithcolby1995

What a waste of time...

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PhantomLantern8
No Caption Provided

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Its only logical that he can do more than once. If a boxer is able to throw a punch going 70MPH and his other hand can go the same speed then shouldn't he be able to do follow up punches with that same speed? The only way tis going to decrease is if they tire out which isn't really the case for Flash. Going that speed is regular for him so having something that going light speed travel 2 feet over and over again(since he should be able to do a follow up punch) wouldn't be out of teh question to say he can deliver hundreds or thousands or millions.

Same as if he took one step moving light speed. How stupid do you think it would be if he couldn't move another? It would simply only make sense for the other foot to move that speed or near. Hope I explained it well why people believe that.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath:

Its only logical that he can do more than once. If a boxer is able to throw a punch going 70MPH and his other hand can go the same speed then shouldn't he be able to do follow up punches with that same speed? The only way tis going to decrease is if they tire out which isn't really the case for Flash. Going that speed is regular for him so having something that going light speed travel 2 feet over and over again(since he should be able to do a follow up punch) wouldn't be out of teh question to say he can deliver hundreds or thousands or millions.

Same as if he took one step moving light speed. How stupid do you think it would be if he couldn't move another? It would simply only make sense for the other foot to move that speed or near. Hope I explained it well why people believe that.

Until it's shown that you can't say that. Flash has never thrown so many light speed punches like everyone thinks he has. That's also not a good comparison.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@lol: so we say that flash can beat ONE powerful being that has the squish of a plush toy, so you make a thread where he has to go against multiple EXTREMELY powerful beings that can easily tank his hits (for the most part). Great logic. Flagged. Pls close this sad spite.

Just saw that you have omnipotents there...sigh. such fail. Much amaze.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need I say more...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Thats the same scenario.How is that not a good comparison?

Loading Video...

If this mans punches were going about 300MPH(which I'm sure its not) and no one has done this before and he gets 805 punches in 60 seconds then wouldn't his punches have to stay about they same or increase for us not to see a visible decrease?

I don't see how its hard to believe Flash can do this. The guy can move millions of times faster than the speed of light. That requires hand motion. I don't see how he couldn't be able switch those hand movements from vertical to horizontal . There's no way he would go from millions from vertical movement to less than a million to horizontal. If anything I beleive that it would require more to be fast moving upwards that foward. Like A jet going to as to a Jet going straight.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Used it before, but this is my impression of Flash in this gauntlet:

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lol

@darkbiscuit: Yes is much amaze as your fanboyism flash. Yes this thread fails as all your post on the vine

@thanofleeze said:

He gets curbstomped from any of this list.

Fixed. For last time isnt a spite is only a joke thread

Really i expect see a case for flash why no one say flash speedblitz all this characters. I can made a case for Flash but i expect fanboys post to laugh and then maybe i made of course until this thread gets locked

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Thats the same scenario.How is that not a good comparison?

Loading Video...

If this mans punches were going about 300MPH(which I'm sure its not) and no one has done this before and he gets 805 punches in 60 seconds then wouldn't his punches have to stay about they same or increase for us not to see a visible decrease?

I don't see how its hard to believe Flash can do this. The guy can move millions of times faster than the speed of light. That requires hand motion. I don't see how he couldn't be able switch those hand movements from vertical to horizontal . There's no way he would go from millions from vertical movement to less than a million to horizontal. If anything I beleive that it would require more to be fast moving upwards that foward. Like A jet going to as to a Jet going straight.

Let's agree to disagree.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: noooo...this is spite. Your ignorance to me being a "flash fanboy" is sad. I literally said that he could beat two guys through a speedblitz, becausethey werent durable nor had the time to kkill.so you get omnipotents and people who can tank flash hits and group them up to 3+v1 him.

1. Thaat made no sense. You got guys who cant die by normal means, can easily tank flash hits, and can easily live long enough to kill him

2. 100% spite. The reason it being a joke is even moreso spite.

3. I seriously dont even like dc; let alone the flash. They're all overrated or overpowered imo. Nobody overrates enough for this. You seriously got Thanos, jean, and molecule man losing vs flash 1v1, so you get eternity, celestials, galactus, toaa, oblivion, and many more is 3 to 5v1's.

4. Ignorance and foolishness aatits finest

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lol

@darkbiscuit: Yeah you dont like Flash and DC and still overrated both in all your post. I know Flash cant beat any for this list is only to see the fanboys flash reaction because any fans accept when your favorite character loses but not all

I am not ignorant in all case i am as you are a dumbass and if you wish continue insulting me then go

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

All this is doing is giving Flash a bad rep.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bflynn316

While this is spite, it needed to be done. I hope this gains some traction before being locked. This has aggravated me before too. I've read plenty comics with Flash, and he is never portrayed on the level comicvine puts him at.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: noooo...this is spite. Your ignorance to me being a "flash fanboy" is sad. I literally said that he could beat two guys through a speedblitz, becausethey werent durable nor had the time to kkill.so you get omnipotents and people who can tank flash hits and group them up to 3+v1 him.

1. Thaat made no sense. You got guys who cant die by normal means, can easily tank flash hits, and can easily live long enough to kill him

2. 100% spite. The reason it being a joke is even moreso spite.

3. I seriously dont even like dc; let alone the flash. They're all overrated or overpowered imo. Nobody overrates enough for this. You seriously got Thanos, jean, and molecule man losing vs flash 1v1, so you get eternity, celestials, galactus, toaa, oblivion, and many more is 3 to 5v1's.

4. Ignorance and foolishness aatits finest

Yeah Thanos have the HOTU and Molecule Man have the power from beyonder dimension and still loses to Flash, yeah this is more foolish than all my words in this thread

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man survive the attack of Beyonder and he died by Flash punch yeah that is ignorance in his most expresion

Thanos HOTU survive from the attack of Cosmic Marvel and Flash beat him yeah im watching fanboyism at max here

No Caption Provided

Now if you think Flash can cause more damage than this beings you need return to the psychiatric hospital

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@bflynn316: Have you ever checked if it is "in character Flash"? That is likely why. In that case you can't complain.

@patrat18 said:

@lol said:

@darkbiscuit: Yeah you dont like Flash and DC and still overrated both in all your post. I know Flash cant beat any for this list is only to see the fanboys flash reaction because any fans accept when your favorite character loses but not all

I am not ignorant in all case i am as you are a dumbass and if you wish continue insulting me then go

No I do not like either. I went with the general overrated Flash that is displayed because, while annoying and op, it is true. I in no way supported DC; simply one of its characters.

If you knew he had no chance of winning then it is spite.

I'm not sure what you're saying (I bolded it), but no need for foul language or insults. Saying your post has ignorance is not insulting you either.

Note how you didn't address the fact that you went from non-durable beings to omnipotent and far durable beings. Nice transition.

I'm not going to stay in a spite thread made for obvious spite reasons by a butthurt viner to be bothered with by the OP who must not be in his right mind. Not my thread. No interest here. Cya buddy

@god_spawn

@saren

@vance_astro

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears it.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

Eh. I think its balancing his status rather than setting him higher than the totem pole

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

Literally no one is going to come defend the flash.
Not a single person on here could even hope to make a case for him.
The "flash fanboys" that you love talking about so much, are intelligent enough to understand he can't take anyone on this list under any circumstances.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While this is spite, it needed to be done. I hope this gains some traction before being locked. This has aggravated me before too. I've read plenty comics with Flash, and he is never portrayed on the level comicvine puts him at.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lol

@mastermouse said:

@lol said:

Literally no one is going to come defend the flash.

Not a single person on here could even hope to make a case for him.

The "flash fanboys" that you love talking about so much, are intelligent enough to understand he can't take anyone on this list under any circumstances.

Yeah agreed still this thread must be locked now

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By bflynn316
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dredeuced

It is astounding how mad people get at Flash that they so frequently make threads with the sole intention of going, "SEE? FLASH LOSES."

Very insecure.

Obviously Flash is well out of his depth. Bloodlusted Flash has a hard time making an argument to beat Surfer and you toss him up against Galactus, lol.

@lol said:

The reaction you got was everyone cleanly stating that Flash loses. Much to the contrary of what you thought, not everyone who gives Flash the win in other threads thinks he's unbeatable. This doesn't retroactively make Flash lose hypothetical fights people made on this forum that you thought he should lose, but people disagreed with you so you made this thread.

This thread, which is a glorified temper tantrum.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lol
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lol

@dredeuced said:

It is astounding how mad people get at Flash that they so frequently make threads with the sole intention of going, "SEE? FLASH LOSES."

Very insecure.

Obviously Flash is well out of his depth. Bloodlusted Flash has a hard time making an argument to beat Surfer and you toss him up against Galactus, lol.

@lol said:

The reaction you got was everyone cleanly stating that Flash loses. Much to the contrary of what you thought, not everyone who gives Flash the win in other threads thinks he's unbeatable. This doesn't retroactively make Flash lose hypothetical fights people made on this forum that you thought he should lose, but people disagreed with you so you made this thread.

This thread, which is a glorified temper tantrum.

Lol sure dude none of your words annoy me

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: It's not about what annoys you. There's a reason the rules are in place. If we allowed every thin skinned poster to clog up the forums with dumb spite threads because they have some insecure hatred of a comic character then we'd never have anything to actually discuss. Your goal was a very, very bad attempt to "troll" Flash fanboys because someone disagreed with you in a forum that is about debate in another thread, so you resort to demeaning them to try to discredit their point and make asinine threads to overexaggerate what they're saying.

If you can't deal with people disagreeing with you on a debate based forum without throwing a tantrum then you should not partake in it.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: Did you really say he could kill White Phoenix of the Crown?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers