• 81 results
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, and Captain Boomerang vs Kakashi, Pein, Sasuke, and Naruto!

Battle to KO or Death.

Battle here!

#2 Posted by jashro44 (27479 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu can deal with captain cold. Captain boomerng isn't impressive. Don't know anything about weather wizard but mirror master is suppose to be a league level threat when properly written isn't he?

#3 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Captain Boomerang as pictured might be the MVP. He's Captain Boomerang II, he had latent super-speed, meaning he could throw and react at hypersonic speeds.

#4 Edited by jashro44 (27479 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Captain Boomerang as pictured might be the MVP. He's Captain Boomerang II, he had latent super-speed, meaning he could throw and react at hypersonic speeds.

That version of captain boomerang was beaten by nightwing in hand to hand.....

#5 Posted by Ratava (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

If we use latest Naruto - then first he would lend his team some of his chakra which protects them from attacks

here the shroud blocks a combined jutsu from two of the most powerful shinobi (Obito/Madara)

and boosts their stats/attacks x-fold as mentioned by Kakashi

then he could use some Bijuu Bombs

Kakashi uses Kamui, Sasuke Amaterasu+Perfect Susanoo, Pain has his Paths and could use summonings, his Tensei techniques, Soul sucking etc.

@cadencev2: I only know the animated Rogues and they would get stomped hard. So what are their comic counterparts capable of? I assume they are much much stronger.

#6 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7379 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava:

@cadencev2: I only know the animated Rogues and they would get stomped hard. So what are their comic counterparts capable of? I assume they are much much stronger.

0.o

I will let others say. They are Justice League Threats.

@thetruebarryallen @esquire @nickthedevil Holla!

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

iirc mirror master is a threat to serious flash, and sometimes a threat for entire jla.. He could potentially solo if he's at full potential.

Current cold's froze three boats and a large area around them (he lost the guns, right?), iirc, but no problem with bijju bomb.

Captain boomrang isn't going to be much of a threat, considering he's barely hypersonic in throwing and far slower h2h..

Don't know much about weather wizard, though.

#9 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

The pictured Captain Cold could solo. His Cold Gun will kill any person here in one shot. Mirror Master also solos. Weather Wizard could nullify many attacks that the Naruto guys have (lightning, wind, etc.). Owen is a non-issue in comparison. This is a bit of a stomp.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

The pictured Captain Cold could solo. His Cold Gun will kill any person here in one shot. Mirror Master also solos. Weather Wizard could nullify many attacks that the Naruto guys have (lightning, wind, etc.). Owen is a non-issue in comparison. This is a bit of a stomp.

This is Pre 52 Rogues FTR

#11 Posted by Ratava (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

As i said i don´t know anything about the Rogues but why will a Cold Gun kill everybody? Narutos chakra cloak blocks elemental attacks just fine, Sasuke has his Perfect Susanoo shrouded in Amaterasu, Kakashi could BFR the attack or Cold with his Kamui, Pain can absorb attacks with no problem.

#12 Posted by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

\

@ratava said:
@diredrill said:

As i said i don´t know anything about the Rogues but why will a Cold Gun kill everybody? Narutos chakra cloak blocks elemental attacks just fine, Sasuke has his Perfect Susanoo shrouded in Amaterasu, Kakashi could BFR the attack or Cold with his Kamui, Pain can absorb attacks with no problem.

It's absoulte Zero gun that will render all kinetic energy to a null. It everything and including the Flash. Sasuke/Pain would get frozen if he attempted to block it with Susanno'o. Naruto hasn't proven to be able to block something like that either.

#13 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Oddly enough, Captain Cold got weaker when he got superpowers so using Pre-52 Cold makes this a bit unfair.

@ratava: Captain Cold doesn't shoot ice or elemental attacks. His gun shoots a beam that literally slows down every molecule it touches to Absolute Zero. Absolute Zero isn't just cold, it is the coldest temperature possible, it is the temperature at the end of the universe, it is a temperature that would give Galactus pause. It is a killshot against everyone who does not have complete control over their own molecules.

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: What if sasuke just amaterasu's him?

#15 Posted by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Cold also has absolute zero field which slow down molecules that could near him.

#16 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Captain Cold projects a Cold Field around himself that is at Absolute Zero. It is so potent that even the Flash finds it difficult to run through it. Make no mistake Captain Cold is a planetary threat.

#17 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Yeah, but all sasuke needs is to focus his eye on him.. not like he needs physical contact or anything.

#18 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Seriously? Man they let him down. He was supposed to have hypersonic reactions. He should've mopped the floor with Bird Brain. (Grumbles in corner)

#19 Edited by jashro44 (27479 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Seriously? Man they let him down. He was supposed to have hypersonic reactions. He should've mopped the floor with Bird Brain. (Grumbles in corner)

Yes.

#21 Posted by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Yeah, but all sasuke needs is to focus his eye on him.. not like he needs physical contact or anything.

If Flash struggles to blitz Cold before he could get the gun field on, Sasuke wouldn't be able to do it either. Cold usually puts it on all of the time because he fears Flash blitzing him.

#22 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@jashro44:

Yes.

LOLOLOLOL

#23 Edited by jashro44 (27479 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

If Flash struggles to blitz Cold before he could get the gun field on, Sasuke wouldn't be able to do it either. Cold usually puts it on all of the time because he fears Flash blitzing him.

Does captain cold actually draw his gun before flash blitzes him or does he all ready have the cold field on when flash shows up to stop him? I never understood how some one with no powers could have faster then light reactions....

#24 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Rouges win this without breaking a sweat.

Captain Cold has his Cold gun, which as it's been stated, harness the temperature that is known as 'Absolute Zero'. When used against a normal human being whose molecules don't move at lightspeed it causes them to become frozen solid. Cold projects what is known as a Cold Field that is invisible to the eye, it would decimate anyone on the Naruto team who stepped into it and any projectiles they fire at him.

Dat Cold Field.

Captain Boomerang here is Owen Wilson, who is a Speedster. He may not be the greatest threat but Hypersonic Trick Boomerangs are a threat to anyone on the Naruto team.

Weather Wizard is able to create powerful storms with ease through usage of his wand. He's used his abilities to create a tornado inside a foes stomach causing him to explode for an instant kill.

Scan 1 shows a lightning attack. Scan 2 shows the Tornado feat.

Mirror Master is one of the scariest villains I've ever read about in comics. He can kill people through their reflections, can make copies of himself, and travel through any reflective surface. If the Naruto team has anything shiny on them then Mirror Master can exploit it and attack them. Also, if anyone one of the Naruto team members are brought into the Mirror World they're dead meat. Mirror Master can also BLIND every single member of the Naruto team by appearing in their eyes, since they're reflective surfaces, he's done this before.

Scan 1 shows MM blinding a foe by appearing in his eyes. Scan 2 shows the power of his weaponry, turning someone into a glass form an shattering them. Scan 3 shows him appearing in a reflective surface on Flashes suit.

The Rouges may look goofy but they're INCREDIBLY powerful.

#25 Posted by Superbot400 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@superbot400 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Does captain cold actually draw his gun before flash blitzes him or does he all ready have the cold field on when flash shows up to stop him? I never understood how some one with no powers could have faster then light reactions....

Cold always has the cold field on when he is fighting the Flash. It's usually because Cold is paranoid about Flash attacking him, and he has some to deal with Flash.

Sasuke and Kakashi could beat Cold by say maybe Kamui or random genjutsu.

#26 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: It is a combination of the two. He need not draw his gun to put up the Cold Field but the Field is just static and will only slow hi down. To put the Flash down, he needs to hit him with consistent cold which requires him to draw down on the Flash. Even without the field, his reaction time is still damn near superhuman for someone who is never said to be more than Peak Human.

#27 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Most ppl replying here have little to no knowledge on the Naruto character's skillsets; it's honestly unfair to put these four against the Flash rogues.

Pein alone is enough to take them down (and I promise you all I'm tryin to be as objective as possible). From the start, neither opponents have any knowledge on their matchups; huge advantage for the rinnegan user. He alone fights utilizing the six paths (six different abilities, six different entities at once) so the rogues are already outnumbered. Propulsive shots, summonings, soul absorption, and large-scale gravity manipulation just to name a few. I could honestly spend this post debating a Pein solo.

Kakashi sensei, one word: kamui.

Sasuke in perfect susano'o (not to mention eternal mangekyou--amaterasu [eternal flames] or tsukyomi [time-altered reality illusion]) could literally just swipe his Amaterasu flame control sword laterally once and it would be over due to the range and destructive capabilities of it (and that is a very simple demonstration of its capabilities).

And if an explaination is needed on how overwhelmingly more powerful Naruto is than each one of these characters than it proves the statement made in my first sentence.

The rogues are capable of brawling with the Flash on a daily basis (aside from maybe Captain Boomerang) and their battles on molecular scales are very impressive. However they are not well versed enough to battle with shinobi on these scales. Nor are they durable enough to survive very ppwerful--but not full strength--techniques from the Naruto cast (I still can't believe you put Pein in there). As mentioned earlier an argument can be made on either one of the Naruto team soloing (Kakashi would have the most difficult time with that task).

Cadence does this tho, for some odd reason he hasn't been too successful with his very frequent Naruto battle posts.

It's all love man :D

#28 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@odinsonnn:

I'm pretty sure the Rouges have what it takes to deal with the Naruto team.

I don't see any counters for Mirror Master, he's still able to appear in the eyes of his foes and blind them.

Weather Wizards storms are INCREDIBLY powerful, here's a fight against Wally that shows just how crazy they can be.

Mirror Master could also replicate himself multiple times so we don't really want to argue who has the greater numbers in terms of team size.

Cold's field prevents projectiles from getting to him, it's also blocked Weather Wizards lightning as shown in a scan I posted earlier. I just don't see how the Naruto team manages to land a hit on anyone in the Rouges team, besides maybe Owen since he's been given some low showings.

#29 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@odinsonnn: I love how your post completely ignores the fact that Cold and Mirror Master can outright ignore most of those attacks and can oneshot everyone on the enemy team before they know whats going on.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence does this tho, for some odd reason he hasn't been too successful with his very frequent Naruto battle posts.

It's all love man :D

I love the arguments between fans over who has the bigger ****. I am not knowledgeable in either area here lol.

#31 Edited by jashro44 (27479 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

I didn't say sasuke is going to blitz him. He just needs to look at him, which he's more than capable of doing..

Rouges win this without breaking a sweat.

Captain Cold has his Cold gun, which as it's been stated, harness the temperature that is known as 'Absolute Zero'. When used against a normal human being whose molecules don't move at lightspeed it causes them to become frozen solid. Cold projects what is known as a Cold Field that is invisible to the eye, it would decimate anyone on the Naruto team who stepped into it and any projectiles they fire at him.

Dat Cold Field.

Now, how does any of that stop kakashi from warping him off, or sasuke amaterasu'ing him, or pein blasting him with city+ gravitation and breaking every bone in his body, and naruto blasting a 6 mountain+ energy attack at him?

The first two work by just focusing your eye, third is a gravitational manipulation, fourth is an energy based attack, no molecules to deal with.

Captain Boomerang here is Owen Wilson, who is a Speedster. He may not be the greatest threat but Hypersonic Trick Boomerangs are a threat to anyone on the Naruto team.

They kind of stopped being hypersonic at chunin-exams.. I doubt the boomrangs are going to cause any problems here, as two people have precog and one has an enhanced danger sense.

Weather Wizard is able to create powerful storms with ease through usage of his wand. He's used his abilities to create a tornado inside a foes stomach causing him to explode for an instant kill.

Scan 1 shows a lightning attack. Scan 2 shows the Tornado feat.

sasuke's Susano tech's notorious for tanking lightening for breakfast, kakashi can use raikiri to cut through it. Naruto usually uses a whole lot of shadow clones so taking a few out isn't a problem. Deva path's durability is way too much to be killed by either (He gets hit by mountain+ attacks and gets out with a signed shirt, or gets hit by his own gravitation attack and gets up like nothing) Not to mention his bodies can be resurrected on the spot..

Mirror Master is one of the scariest villains I've ever read about in comics. He can kill people through their reflections, can make copies of himself, and travel through any reflective surface. If the Naruto team has anything shiny on them then Mirror Master can exploit it and attack them. Also, if anyone one of the Naruto team members are brought into the Mirror World they're dead meat. Mirror Master can also BLIND every single member of the Naruto team by appearing in their eyes, since they're reflective surfaces, he's done this before.

Scan 1 shows MM blinding a foe by appearing in his eyes. Scan 2 shows the power of his weaponry, turning someone into a glass form an shattering them. Scan 3 shows him appearing in a reflective surface on Flashes suit.

Mirror master is, agreeably, the most serious threat here, possibly soloing at full potential. It'd be a *really* bad idea to come in contact with pein's rinnegan, though, as it contact with it paralyzes you. Like it did to jiraya and kakashi and nearly to naruto. Also, all of the team has basic substitution to escape as required. Good amount of cloning techniques as well. (well, naruto is the cloning expert afterall) Anyone getting close to pein is getting soul ripped.

Besides that, they also have block+ missiles, huge hax summons, various elemental techniques, illusions etc.

I'd say it's not a 'blink of eye' deal..

The Rouges may look goofy but they're INCREDIBLY powerful.

Agreed.

#33 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

"Sasuke's Susano tech's notorious for tanking lightening for breakfast, kakashi can use raikiri to cut through it. Naruto usually uses a whole lot of shadow clones so taking a few out isn't a problem. Deva path's durability is way too much to be killed by either (He gets hit by mountain+ attacks and gets out with a signed shirt, or gets hit by his own gravitation attack and gets up like nothing) Not to mention his bodies can be resurrected on the spot.."

I'm still fairly positive that if a Tornado was created on the INSIDE of anyone on the Naruto team they'd be down. They may be durable on the outside but they're soft and squishy on the inside, and I think that in a fight like this he wouldn't be able to just resurrect, as the terms & conditions for a win are a kill, and if he's died once he's been 'killed'.

Anyways, like stated earlier and as you agreed Mirror Master could solo them. If he takes them into his Mirror World they're finished, he's a God there.

#34 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: I'm not sure why they won't just simply use kawarimi in case of a tornado.. And maybe the other three aren't as durable, but deva pein certainly is. (And naruto, if we allow the sage techs as per the current version)

#35 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: What is Kawarimi? Plus, the Tornado isn't outside running rampant, it's inside their stomachs. The pressure from that would cause them to explode from the inside out.

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: What is Kawarimi? Plus, the Tornado isn't outside running rampant, it's inside their stomachs. The pressure from that would cause them to explode from the inside out.

Substitution. It's basically that they die, but a puff of smoke substitutes them with a wooden log. Kakashi was cut into pieces similarly and used it..

#37 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Ah, interesting. I think they could dodge a few attacks then but they can't just continue creating substitutions this entire fight and hope to win.

#38 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: I won't say it's a stomp but :

1. Mirror Master does not want to make eye contact with a Sasuke or Kakashi. Not only will that ultimately leave him in a genjutsu (possibly tsukyomi), they don't even need direct eye contact. Sasuke can produce never ending embers on anything he looks at, no hyperbole. Kakashi's kamui (technique that transposes any matter into an alternate dimension) also work the same way; whatever he looks at.

2. Weather wizard is not gonna be able to stand up to Kakashi, a man who knows over 1,000 different techniques of all different element-types--again, not a hyperbole.

3. Not that it matters, but I'd love to argue who has greater numbers than the best shadow clone user of all ninja aka Naruto. From day one his style has incorporated overwhelming opponents by sheer numbers alone. Once he began gaining the skillset to ADD to his numbers game it became unfair. Now add kyuubi mode and/or sage mode to those ridiculous numbers? It's all up to his imagination.

4. That cold field is impressive. But sasuke's Amaterasu would have no problem getting through. Those flames cannot burn out. Now normal fire is just rapid oxidation, so absolute zero would certainly do the trick. However Amaterasu isn't technically real--it's effects certainly are. It doesn't require oxygen, it can exist on or under water, it's quite unorthodox. Should have no problem burning through.

My main point is that these warriors aren't just fighters, they're shinobi. They are very skilled in fatal combat and they have an array of additional fictional abilities that only amplify that. The Rogues are not versed in this style, they're more sci-fi. I stick with the Naruto cast on this one.

#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Ah, interesting. I think they could dodge a few attacks then but they can't just continue creating substitutions this entire fight and hope to win.

Well, agreed. Mirror master is a Jla level threat.. he doesn't belong here lol

#40 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@odinsonnn:

Mirror Master doesn't need to make eye contact or stare someone down to blind them, he APPEARS in their eyes and blinds them, he's not looking at them, he's on the reflective surface of the eyes.

I don't know what any of these terms from the Naruto-Verse are, so if you could bring some clips or some scans that'd be great.

#41 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: well if that's the argument then I vote for myself lol.

#42 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Maybe you don't understand how Absolute Zero works but no energy attacks work within it either. It creates a field where entropy just does not happen anymore, no entropy = no functional energy. He stopped a blast of lightning in mid blast with no problem.

Eyes are a major weakness of Naruto characters and a major strength of Mirror Master. He'll render every eye based attack impossible. Cold can kill their entire team with a single blast if he so desires. He will outdraw them and he will kill them. He is the fastest draw in comics.

Weather Wizard can just outright kill them with Tornado Belly attacks.

These guys fight a guy who could yawn and beat the Naruto team. The Naruto guys just don't really stand a chance.

#43 Posted by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Ratava (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill said:

@odinsonnn: I love how your post completely ignores the fact that Cold and Mirror Master can outright ignore most of those attacks and can oneshot everyone on the enemy team before they know whats going on.

@thetruebarryallen said:

ok - as i thought the comics Rogues are much more powerful as their animated counterparts - thanks for clearing this up :D

But i think you guys are underestimating Team Naruto - Sasuke can use Amaterasu which sets a target on fire just by watching at it and that fire can´t be extinguished till the target is reduced to ash. He can trap you in an illusion just by watching at you. Kakashi can use "Kamui" with that he just has to look at you and you are bfred to another dimension without the possibility of escape. Naruto can create hundreds of Shadowclones who each can act on his own. Pain uses 6 Bodies with different abilities for example Gravitation Powers, Soul Sucking, Summonings etc.

I can´t post images right now but i will add something when i get home.

and maybe a stupid question but in every Flash thread i have read, peope say that he moves x-fold Speed of Light so how are these guys being a threat to him? ^^

#45 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Maybe you don't understand how Absolute Zero works but no energy attacks work within it either. It creates a field where entropy just does not happen anymore, no entropy = no functional energy. He stopped a blast of lightning in mid blast with no problem.

Well, leave the bijju bomb then. Rest aren't energy attacks.. Both amaterasu and kamui start directly at the target, and cold isn't going to stop gravitational push.

Eyes are a major weakness of Naruto characters and a major strength of Mirror Master. He'll render every eye based attack impossible. Cold can kill their entire team with a single blast if he so desires. He will outdraw them and he will kill them. He is the fastest draw in comics.

If he does get in eye of pein, he gets paralyzed. And there is nothing they can't simply substitute out of. Not to mention they train specifically with their eyes shut for being helpful against sharingan.

He will outdraw them and he will kill them. He is the fastest draw in comics.

And fastest draw? I thought he wasn't a high-tier superhuman in reflex department? Anyway, he can't be faster than techniques that simply need to look at you, or require no motion at all..

Weather Wizard can just outright kill them with Tornado Belly attacks.

Simple substitution.. or in peins/naruto's case, tanking..

These guys fight a guy who could yawn and beat the Naruto team. The Naruto guys just don't really stand a chance.

maybe.

#47 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: I can explain.

1. If mm or anyone accidentally makes eye contact with sasuke, he can cast a pretty strong illusion on them. Same with kakashi.

2. Well, kakashi's basic techniques may not be on a high level, but he's incredibly fast with them, and has deadly precision. I was waiting to put up these videos somewhere for a while anyway :D

He could be a very good opponent for weather wizard:

Trap him in earth, and hit him on the head.

Ignore the audio of this one Idk what the uploader did to it:

Clones, each capable of using his techniques (hence the name kage bunshin)

fireball:

Instant crisp.

Electric: (Note that this is the first time he uses his iconic move, that's why the speed was shown slow. In all showings after, activation is nigh instant)

This is the same technique he used to cut through lightening, hence the name, raikiri. It amps his body, too.

Or use the water dragon.

He can also control lightening beasts:

As well as an earth style defense wall as per requirement:

And last and the most: Kamui. A wormhole type ability, it opens where ever he wants. He can use it on things as big as block+, people, organs, and look at his precision (note that he's literally seconds away from his death in the scene)

Anything from a nail to a tailed beat.

Only thing required is to look.

Considering his insane combat speed (I hope you know the speed feats from other threads) and all, and the hax he has, he should be more than a good opponent for ww or boomrang.

#48 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't BFR the Rogues, the Mirrorverse stretches into every possible universe. Anytime you BFR them, Mirror Master just pulls them out and puts them right back into the Battlefield. BFR is never an option when the Mirror Master is available.

From what I understand of the Narutoverse, the eye is incredibly important and even changes upon activation of eye-based powers even while closed. When Mirror Master gets in all of them simultaneously, they lose any eye-based powers they may have.

As many reflections that exist in the world, Mirror Master can make copies. He makes so many copies that it takes the Flash alot of time to deal with them. Read that again, it takes the Flash alot of time to deal with them. The Flash can punch someone a thousand times in one second. The copies are also self replicating and can be made of light or mirrors. He can also make reverse copies of the enemy team and send them against you. Oturan, Niep, Ihsakak, Ekusas will rock their world.

On top of that, he can murder them in the Mirrorverse and they die in real life. There is no counter for this attack, they just die.

Mirror Master alone solos this with no problem. Adding in the rest of the Rogues makes this a stomp.

#49 Edited by Odinsonnn (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruebarryallen: (Note: manga is read from right to left)

This is tsukyomi in a nutshell. It is one of the three major techniques granted by obtaining a Mangekyou Sharingan. It is a high-grade genjutsu (optic-based technique) that plunges the victim into a horrid reality completely up to the caster. Here, Itachi chose to use it "jokingly"

Kamui is the name/ability of taking/sending matter to/from our dimension to the Kamui dimension. Its essentially two realities, and the only two ppl capable of excersing it--Kakashi and Obito--are able to go back and forth between the two realities as well as send other matter back and forth between the two realities. It is characterized by a swirling motion similar to a black hole (look for those signs)

In this scan they are "in" the kamui dimension.

This is Obito returning back to "our" reality.

It also works on other matter willed by the caster.

Here, Kakashi uses it on the very large Hachibi (eight-tailed demon)

This is sasuke setting the Hachibi ablaze with amaterasu (mind you they are on water).

Here is Sasuke's susano'o (1/3 mangekyou sharingan techniques), the giant aura around him, utilizing amaterasu in one of the many ways he is well-versed in utilizing it.

#50 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (22738 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't BFR the Rogues, the Mirrorverse stretches into every possible universe. Anytime you BFR them, Mirror Master just pulls them out and puts them right back into the Battlefield. BFR is never an option when the Mirror Master is available.

From what I understand of the Narutoverse, the eye is incredibly important and even changes upon activation of eye-based powers even while closed. When Mirror Master gets in all of them simultaneously, they lose any eye-based powers they may have.

As many reflections that exist in the world, Mirror Master can make copies. He makes so many copies that it takes the Flash alot of time to deal with them. Read that again, it takes the Flash alot of time to deal with them. The Flash can punch someone a thousand times in one second. The copies are also self replicating and can be made of light or mirrors. He can also make reverse copies of the enemy team and send them against you. Oturan, Niep, Ihsakak, Ekusas will rock their world.

On top of that, he can murder them in the Mirrorverse and they die in real life. There is no counter for this attack, they just die.

Mirror Master alone solos this with no problem. Adding in the rest of the Rogues makes this a stomp.

It's actually a personal dimension. iirc there was nothing reflective in there, just blank space.

Yes, and coming in contact with pein's rinnegan has paralyzing effects.

And anyway, mirror master can solo the rest put together on his own Apparently @cadencev2: doesn't know this. If you put mm on one side, and remaining seven on other, he can still take it easily enough. Not in the same league of the thread.