• 57 results
Avatar image for world_breaker_elmo
World_Breaker_Elmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@dredeuced: I appreciate the info. I did not know if Barry at the time was fully aware of all his abilities or what the deal was.

As for the comparison between Adam and J'onn I was thinking that since Billy has been stated to be able to "weave" his own spells that maybe Adam has since been shown doing something similar, and if he has then maybe it could be of benefit to him in this matchup.

Bottom left is the
Bottom left is the "spells you can weave" I was referring to. No idea if Adam has shown any spell usage so far.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Moonman78

Lol black Adam back hands flash into orbit to avoid from killing him

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: this is before or after Flash back hands BA into orbit 1000 times?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dredeuced

@world_breaker_elmo: No problem. Hell, just for posterity's sake, I'll give a little context on exactly what I was saying. In JL #19, Barry points out that the reason he didn't appear in the previous arc where Orm invaded was because he was dealing with the Gorillas invading his city:

No Caption Provided

The Martian Manhunter fight was referenced to have happened in the past, WAAAAY back in JL #9, which debuted in July 2012:

No Caption Provided

As I've stated, Barry learned to use his Speed Force BFR against Grodd during the Gorilla Warfare arc -- which concluded in Flash #17, which happend in April 2013. He learned how to use it by using his Speed Mind as precognition to determine every possible outcome for the fight and he saw that as the only way to beat Grodd without killing anyone. As far as our real world time line, Flash didn't figure out he had these powers until about 9 months after the Martian Manhunter fight was ever referenced. And it was referenced to have happened in the past -- which could've been up to 5 years before when it was referenced.

Flash has only used these powers in his own comic and only in the last 6 months or so (he used his Speed Mind to solve minor problems much earlier but never to the extent that he used it against Grodd, where he literally weighed every possible outcome that existed).

If you ever need another Flash info dump, I'm your man.

Avatar image for world_breaker_elmo
World_Breaker_Elmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dredeuced: Good info. LOL I also like the "Bat Glare" at the bottom of that first pic. Barry was always a fun character, whether solo or on a team. I like how he has been treated well recently in terms of his abilities.

As for this match. Adam is a fav of mine but if he cannot hit that which can not only hit him but out think and BFR him as well then Barry's victory seems pretty clear cut.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Needlebay

@dredeuced: Good info. LOL I also like the "Bat Glare" at the bottom of that first pic. Barry was always a fun character, whether solo or on a team. I like how he has been treated well recently in terms of his abilities.

As for this match. Adam is a fav of mine but if he cannot hit that which can not only hit him but out think and BFR him as well then Barry's victory seems pretty clear cut.

I don't see how it's clear cut. Barry time travels and does what? Adam seems to be pretty uber. He did kill most of the council of wizards or whatever. Barry has never time traveled and killed a being in Adam's league. I'm sure BFR will work, but Barry doesn't have the durability or strength to take Adam down by purely punching him. No matter how good his pre cog is.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: that's what I thought and that sucks ass