uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@laflux said:

Flash. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

What are you talking about? Flash can't even hurt Superboy Prime.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reaverlation
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

Flash. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Jayko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@uberhikari said:

@laflux said:

Flash. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Superboy prime solo'd the entire DC Universe by himself, took on multiple supermen from alternate universes and defeated the green lantern corp.

Sorry but how is flash touching this?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@uberhikari said:

@laflux said:

Flash. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Exactly, just post an ellipses with no argument because you can't make any. Name some ways that Flash can hurt Superboy Prime...I'll wait with baited breath.

@uberhikari: Are you saying Prime wins?

At best it's a stalemate. Prime can't catch Flash and Flash can't hurt Prime.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Flash is millions of times faster than Prime so Barry can just easily vibrate Prime's heart and brain out or send him to the speed force.Wally...let's just say he wins

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

@uberhikari: Flash is millions of times faster than Prime so Barry can just easily vibrate Prime's heart and brain out or send him to the speed force.Wally...let's just say he wins

Superboy Prime survived a blast that basically enveloped an entire universe, with durability like that Barry (or Wally) isn't vibrating anything. Also, what would a speed force dump do to Prime? His punches destroy reality and he's broken out of pocket dimensions with brute force before.

Seriously, do you even know who Superboy Prime is? Stop it.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Vibrating would phase through him: not go through him with brute force.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit said:

@uberhikari: Vibrating would phase through him: not go through him with brute force.

On what basis do you think Flash can phase through people with universe level durability? Show me scans of Flash using that ability on someone with universe level durability. You can't. The idea that Flash can just phase through anybody is a no limits fallacy.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime falls over and dies of cardiac arrest.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

@reaverlation said:

Superboy Prime survived a blast that basically enveloped an entire universe, with durability like that Barry (or Wally) isn't vibrating anything. Also, what would a speed force dump do to Prime? His punches destroy reality and he's broken out of pocket dimensions with brute force before.

Seriously, do you even know who Superboy Prime is? Stop it.

Those feats were performed by Superman Prime IIRC

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit said:

On what basis do you think Flash can phase through people with universe level durability? Show me scans of Flash using that ability on someone with universe level durability. You can't. The idea that Flash can just phase through anybody is a no limits fallacy.

The ability itself is meant to ignore one's durability. That's the whole point of it. By purpse: it isn't a no limits fallacy.

@jayko said:

@laflux said:

@uberhikari said:

@laflux said:

Flash. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Superboy prime solo'd the entire DC Universe by himself, took on multiple supermen from alternate universes and defeated the green lantern corp.

Sorry but how is flash touching this?

He took on two (or was it 3?) that we depowered/depowering faster than he was (they also started off weaker than he was; so they had less to lose, and quicker).
He only defeated a decent amount: DEFINITELY NOT the WHOLE Corps: that's just b.s. on your part.
The Speedforce dump won't work; but didn't Barry or Wally beat the crap out of him? I didn't read the whole arc so I don't wanna go naming names...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: That was Man-Prime who got KO'd by that blast not Boy Prime as it would matter.Barry has complete control over his molecules while Prime has not shown any single bit to show he can resist it from someone like Barry(or Wally).Prime was down right afraid to fight Flashes and he loses to Barry and especially Wally.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Assuming Prime doesn't pee his pants, he takes it.

Jayko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime wins here. Show some scans and feats of Wally.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uberhikari

@dondave: @reaverlation:

Superman Prime and Superboy Prime are the same exact character, lol.

@darkbiscuit

Show me scans of Flash or anybody stating that vibrating through someone's molecules ignores normal durability. Show me scans of Flash using the ability on anybody with universal durability. You can't. By your logic Flash could phase through Adult Franklin. What you're saying is not true. The ability works by Flash speeding up his own molecules and phasing through matter but his capacity to do this is not infinite. He can't phase through adamantium, for example.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By patrat18

@jayko said:

Prime wins here. Show some scans and feats of Wally.

lol welcome to the vine.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayko: Wally?Wally already is millions of times faster than Prime so that's a start.Wally can spend a whole day sleeping and Prime would still not move.After that Wally goes and steals his speed to render Prime immobilized

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By laflux

Exactly, just post an ellipses with no argument because you can't make any. Name some ways that Flash can hurt Superboy Prime...I'll wait with baited breath.

Fine

@uberhikari said:

His punches destroy reality and he's broken out of pocket dimensions with brute force before.

When people mention that Reality punch, they fail to mention the Superman-2 already weakened the barrier. Superboy Prime doesn't have to be expontially stronger to break it.

@uberhikari said:

@darkbiscuit said:

Please, if SBP Prime has universe durability, why was he defeated by the Teen Titans, and Sodam Yat able to fight him for an extended period of time despite being posioned? How do two Supermen have the ability to push him back against his will via flight? Fine Flash doesn't phase through him- he pulverizes him with enough force to destroy Anti-Monitor's armor, when the rest of top Tier DC Superhumans where having trouble denting it.

At the end of the day Prime has nothing to show that he's more than a few times more powerful than a regular Superman tops. Alot of the top end feats posted by him tend to be overstated.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By laflux

@lvenger am I missing something here? Am I underratting SBP here?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Superman Prime is an amped version of Superboy Prime however

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By uberhikari

@laflux:

When people mention that Reality punch, they fail to mention the Superman-2 already weakened the barrier. Superboy Prime doesn't have to be expontially stronger to break it.

Who says he has to be "exponentially stronger"? That's a straw man argument. It doesn't matter if the barrier was weakened or not, if you have enough brute force to break through the fabric of reality then you're pretty damn strong. And he didn't just break through reality, the punch had had a cascading effect that transformed the entire DC timeline.

Please, if SBP Prime has universe durability, why was he defeated by the Teen Titans, and Sodam Yat able to fight him for an extended period of time despite being posioned? How do two Supermen have the ability to push him back against his will via flight?

I don't wanna hear your whining. Superboy Prime survived a point blank blast that destroyed a universe. That's an on-panel feat that can't be disputed.

Second, again, stop your whining. Prime getting beaten by the Teen Titans happened years after COIE. It's clearly PIS by the writers attempting to retroactively depower him. How can you mention this crap in good faith? It's like when people point out how Thanos got the crap beaten out of him by the Avengers or when people whip out that scan of Black Panther putting Silver Surfer in an armbar.

Fine Flash doesn't phase through him- he pulverizes him with enough to destroy Anti-Monitor's armor, when the rest of top Tier DC Superhuman's where having trouble denting it.

Really? LOLOL! Tell me you don't see the irony in this. This is what you wrote write after this:

At the end of the day Prime has nothing to show that he's more than a few times more powerful than a regular Superman tops. Alot of the top end feats posted by him tend to be overstated.

LOLOL! Yeah, Prime's top end feats are overrated just like Flash destroying Anti-Monitor's armor. That was clearly PIS. And no Flash has any other feats that even come remotely close to replicating that level of power.

Seriously, the Flash fans on this site wank the high heavens out of Flash.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By reaverlation

@uberhikari: That's the point of it.Wally was able to vibrate through the anti-matter of the Anti-Monitor.Don't overestimate Boy-Prime who got blood drawn by Flash twice so Barry wins easily and Wally stomps him into the ground

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

In what way is Superman Prime an amped version of Superboy Prime?

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes but SuperMAN prime is a MAN. He was stated to have more developed powers. So stop stating his feats. SuperBOY Prime does NOT have universal durability.

@darkbiscuit

Show me scans of Flash or anybody stating that vibrating through someone's molecules ignores normal durability. Show me scans of Flash using the ability on anybody with universal durability. You can't. By your logic Flash could phase through Adult Franklin. What you're saying is not true. The ability works by Flash speeding up his own molecules and phasing through matter but his capacity to do this is not infinite. He can't phase through adamantium, for example.
By the way it works, we know this. Durability =/= molecules are closer together. His molecules are the same as everybody else's, so it doesn't change from person to person.
He could.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

@uberhikari: That's the point of it.Wally was able to vibrate through the anti-matter of the Anti-Monitor.Don't overestimate Boy-Prime who got blood drawn by Flash twice so Barry wins easily and Wally stomps him into the ground

What are you talking about? This is not what happened at all.

Flash ripped up the Anti-Monitor's armor and he thinks he won. But Anti-Monitor gets up, kills everybody, and he was about to kill Wally but Wally runs away. Wally never vibrated through the anti-matter of the Anti-Monitor; he just ripped up his suit.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Yes but SuperMAN prime is a MAN. He was stated to have more developed powers. So stop stating his feats. SuperBOY Prime does NOT have universal durability.

@darkbiscuit

By the way it works, we know this. Durability =/= molecules are closer together. His molecules are the same as everybody else's, so it doesn't change from person to person.
He could.

First, Superman Prime had more developed powers as in he had greater control over his powers, that doesn't mean he was more powerful than Superboy Prime. They're both equally powerful: one just knows how to control his powers better. But this is irrelevant in cases of durability anyway because Kryptonians can't make themselves more durable. They can't control their own durability.

Second, durability has nothing to do with how close or far apart your molecules are, it has to do with, wait for it, how durable your molecules are. Saying that Superboy Prime has the same molecules as everybody else is like saying Silver Surfer is just a regular guy, lol. His molecules aren't the same as everybody elses, he's more durable. That's literally what it means to be durable.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit said:

@uberhikari said:

@darkbiscuit

He could.

First, Superman Prime had more developed powers as in he had greater control over his powers, that doesn't mean he was more powerful than Superboy Prime. They're both equally powerful: one just knows how to control his powers better. But this is irrelevant in cases of durability anyway because Kryptonians can't make themselves more durable. They can't control their own durability.
He has more developed durability, strength, speed: everything. Don't even try to argue this: it is well known and quite axiomatic.

Second, durability has nothing to do with how close or far apart your molecules are, it has to do with, wait for it, how durable your molecules are. Saying that Superboy Prime has the same molecules as everybody else is like saying Silver Surfer is just a regular guy, lol. His molecules aren't the same as everybody elses, he's more durable. That's literally what it means to be durable.
He vibrates to where he just moves by your molecules: nothing to do with durability. He goes in, grabs the heart, goes out. GG.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit:

I'm done debating you. I actually thought you could be reasoned with but then you said Flash could beat Molecule Man and White Crown of the Phoenix. My stomach still hurts from laughing so much.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: My phone corrector messes up my sentences when I type sorry about that(using new feature on phone).Meant to say how Wally was able to vibrate through the anti-matter universe to the positive matter universe(but couldn't as it ceased to exist)It shows how great his molecular control is.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

He absorbed the Energy from a Guardian after the Guardian scarified it's life during Sinestro Corps War.

No Caption Provided

So yes, he was amped.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pooty

SBP durability can't protect him from this:

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

SBP durability can't protect him from this:

No Caption Provided

Isn't that Walter West?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: IDK. could be. it says Wally on the page I got it from

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@darkbiscuit:

I'm done debating you. I actually thought you could be reasoned with but then you said Flash could beat Molecule Man and White Crown of the Phoenix. My stomach still hurts from laughing so much.

Speed blitz: how can they stop him? They can't. I'm not wrong. They are waaaaaay more powerful however not fast enough; and definitely not durable enough. Keep laughing in your corner of defeat. I accept you conceding. GGWP

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By reaverlation

@dondave: Can't Wally use it?In the Superman vs Superman thread someone said you can use Post-Crisis Superman feats to back up how strong red son superman is.He said how it's no different that Wally and Walter so it's applicable

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By captnmcdeadpool

Nu 52 Barry can vibrate with devastating results, from Flash 1. Additionally, Barry could utilize his ability to maintain limited invisibility (Flash 3), phasing in and out of Prime and eventually causing him to explode.

It is true that there are limits to the vibratory abilities of the speed force. Wally found this out in Flash 118.

But unless someone can prove to me with scans that Prime's durability is a result extremely dense molecules, I would be hard pressed to believe that Barry couldn't zip back and forth, nearly invisible, phasing in and out of Prime until...game over. If however, his durability is the direct result of super dense molecules, how does Prime touch Barry when he can simply phase through Prime's attacks?

Barry for the win pending other proof.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Can't Wally use it?In the Superman vs Superman thread someone said you can use Post-Crisis Superman feats to back up how strong red son superman is.He said how it's no different that Wally and Walter so it's applicable

I don't agree with that logic. Otherwise you could claim that Smallvile Superman or Earth One Superman should be just as strong as Post- Crisis Superman when they have no feats of their own to justify being so.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I thought the same thing but didn't feel like engaging at the time.Thanks for that clear up

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NICK31898

Flash doesn't even need to be bloodlusted. HE DOMINATES.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP never said which Flash we are talking about here.

Wally, Barry, Bart? Who?

@dondave said:

REPLY:

Superman Prime is Superboy Prime after absorbing the power of the Guardians of the Universe. This rapidly aged him and give him insane power. Enough power to snatch Mxyzptlk from the 5th dimension and beat up him. This scared Mxyzptlk so much that he sealed up the 5th dimension. However, the reason for why Superman Prime was able to do this was for two reasons and it was not because of PIS or CIS like many people on here think.

The reason for why Prime was able to beat up Mxyzptlk was because of the Damage Spectre did to Magic prior to the Infinite Crisis. Spectre was tricked into believing that all the magic in the DCU was evil and must be destroyed. The after effects of Spectre's wrath weakened the forces of magic to a point that even Mxyzptlk was effected by it.

The other reason for why Prime was able to harm Mxyzptlk was because he could break the forces of reality itself with his punches. Mxyzptlk being of a higher dimension could still be harmed by these punches because Primes punches can effect different realities itself. Yes this also includes beings of a higher reality. Also during Mxyzptlk weaken state he was unable to harm Prime, also because Prime has a special immunity to Magic. But that wouldnt stop the effect that Mxyzptlk could alter reality around him. Mxyzptlk even said himself that he could have taught Prime a lession if he wasnt depowered. He didnt exactly say that but that's what he ment.

Superman Prime also battled a universe buster known as Monarch and survived a point blank explosion that destroyed that entire universe in Primes attempt to find Earth Prime. Not much is known about Primes survival of the blast, except for that he did and only escaped because of his future self known as the Time Trapper. The fact that Time Trapper freed Superboy Prime after the events of the explosion that destroyed the universe tells me that Prime doesnt escape whatever happen to him until after the 31st century. But if you know anything about the Time Trapper he is the main villian of the Legion and he actually comes from the further future and traveled back in time to fight the legion.

Also their are different Time Trappers and in one reality Superboy Prime actually became one. Or it happened in the same reality but just at a different timeline. We dont really know but that much I do know. If you want any scans Id be glad to show you. Thanks.

END OF REPLY. NEW TOPIC.

@laflux:

Who says he has to be "exponentially stronger"? That's a straw man argument. It doesn't matter if the barrier was weakened or not, if you have enough brute force to break through the fabric of reality then you're pretty damn strong. And he didn't just break through reality, the punch had had a cascading effect that transformed the entire DC timeline.

Please, if SBP Prime has universe durability, why was he defeated by the Teen Titans, and Sodam Yat able to fight him for an extended period of time despite being posioned? How do two Supermen have the ability to push him back against his will via flight?

I don't wanna hear your whining. Superboy Prime survived a point blank blast that destroyed a universe. That's an on-panel feat that can't be disputed.

Second, again, stop your whining. Prime getting beaten by the Teen Titans happened years after COIE. It's clearly PIS by the writers attempting to retroactively depower him. How can you mention this crap in good faith? It's like when people point out how Thanos got the crap beaten out of him by the Avengers or when people whip out that scan of Black Panther putting Silver Surfer in an armbar.

Fine Flash doesn't phase through him- he pulverizes him with enough to destroy Anti-Monitor's armor, when the rest of top Tier DC Superhuman's where having trouble denting it.

Really? LOLOL! Tell me you don't see the irony in this. This is what you wrote write after this:

LOLOL! Yeah, Prime's top end feats are overrated just like Flash destroying Anti-Monitor's armor. That was clearly PIS. And no Flash has any other feats that even come remotely close to replicating that level of power.

Seriously, the Flash fans on this site wank the high heavens out of Flash.

REPLY:

1.Superboy Prime was said to be a PC Superman. Personally, I think thats a overstatement but not that far off. Prime did have the ability to break reality itself. Which made trapping him extremely hard. Not even the Flash could keep Prime depowered and trapped for to long.

2.Superboy Prime level does not have a universal buster level of durability. Superman Prime which is Superboy Prime amped by the power of the Guardian of Universe power. Amped with that power Superman Prime aged and was insanely powerful. As far as Superman Prime surviving the blast from Monarch. This did happen but the effects of it were so strong that it took the Time Trapper a Superboy Prime from a further future to become Time Trapper and free himself from that state altering his own history. This is why when Superboy Prime punched him Time Trapper Prime was instantly destroyed and boy Prime was teleported back to his home world completely depowered.

3. It depends on the state of the Flash. Which Flash we are talking about! Is this Wally, Barry, or Bart Flash?

4.Well Superman Prime was several time WAY more powerful than Superman. Because Superman Prime easily killed different Supermans from different realities. Like Superman Zod in countdown. If your talking about Superboy Prime then Superboy Prime is stronger than Superman. Prime killed Superboy, manhandled the entire Titans and JL at the sametime, which included Superman,Supergirl, and Powergirl. After Primes fight with Ion he was still able to fight them in numbers.

No Caption Provided

This is Prime after his fight with Ion. As you see Prime here is being jumped by both Corps, the Yellow and the Green. Theirs Alan Scott, Superman, Powergirl and John Stewart.

This and defeating Ion is more than just a few times more powerful than Superman.

However, after the legion of 3 worlds. Prime was depowered and depowered to a point that even magic effected him. So we see a dramatic change from the Blackest Night to the Teen Titans. Even Kryptonite was mentioned as a way to kill Prime and before Prime was immune to all Kryptonite outside his own reality.

Im not trying to defend Prime here but I want to point out that Prime has fought the Flash before and to me it depends on which Flash we are talking about. If its Wally, then Id say Wally is the only one that is smart enough and has the ability take Prime down. If I had to pick between Wally vs Superboy Prime id pick Wally. If it was Wally vs Superman Prime with the guardian energy then Superman Prime would absolutely destroy Wally. If you need further scans id be glad to assist and share my opinions.

Barry and Bart would do good against Boy Prime but they would lose. IMO.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@uberhikari said:

@laflux said:

Flash. SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

@reaverlation said:

@uberhikari: Are you saying Prime wins?

At best it's a stalemate. Prime can't catch Flash and Flash can't hurt Prime.

Flash can vibrate his brain out of his head like he did to Amazo.