RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sodamyat said:

I debunked the time stop feat as the absurd-ness that it is

Never seen you attempt to debunk it, but I find it HIGHLY doubtful that you did. I can't find the issue right now but yeah it's pretty cut and dried what happened, unlike certain other events.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Never seen you attempt to debunk it, but I find it HIGHLY doubtful that you did. I can't find the issue right now but yeah it's pretty cut and dried what happened, unlike certain other events.

Cool. Yea, It was about a week ago. Debunked it pretty easily since it ispretty obvious what happened.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

Cool. Yea, It was about a week ago. Debunked it pretty easily since it ispretty obvious what happened.

Show your attempted debunking then. Anyone can say they debunked something.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@randomsid: im curious as to why wallys feats don't matter

I mean im the first to admit kallarks feat is impressive

But

It

a) required tremendous effort to the extent of him having to rest for a while

b) isnt actually time travel

Seeing as wallys feats are at least as good, id say this is yet another case of your mindless pro marvel stance which has been evident for a while now , in fact just as evident as sodamyats mindless pro DC stance

fact is zoom made wally look like a statue and barts as fast as him. so yes, kallark is going to end up looking like a statue just fine

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

Sure, no problem. Post the scan and I'll just highlight the exact words and debunk it in 5 seconds.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: nope, that's way out of Wally's league. Wally and Bart would be statues to Kallark as he punches them into the sun.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: nope, that's way out of Wally's league. Wally and Bart would be statues to Kallark as he punches them into the sun.

LOL

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid: im curious as to why wallys feats don't matter

I mean im the first to admit kallarks feat is impressive

But

It

a) required tremendous effort to the extent of him having to rest for a while

b) isnt actually time travel

Seeing as wallys feats are at least as good, id say this is yet another case of your mindless pro marvel stance which has been evident for a while now , in fact just as evident as sodamyats mindless pro DC stance

fact is zoom made wally look like a statue and barts as fast as him. so yes, kallark is going to end up looking like a statue just fine

First, Wally's feats don't matter because this is not a fight with Wally, it is a fight with Bart. Just because Wally can do something does not mean Bart can do it as well.

Second, I'm not pro Marvel or pro DC. I like both equally and have voted for both whenever I thought one or the other should win. I could probably list at least twenty times(if not many more) where I voted for a DC character over a Marvel character when I thought they would win. So you trying to attack my preferences on characters is baseless.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: you can almost taste the sarcasm xD

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

Sure, no problem. Post the scan and I'll just highlight the exact words and debunk it in 5 seconds.

You are funny, I believe I already said I couldn't find it right now. You said you already debunked it, go find where you debunked it and copy and paste it here.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: the reasons being cited are being ignored by you as to why wallys feats are relevant here

Wally was a statue to zoom

Bart was fast enough to keep up with zoom

Kallark on his best day is about as fast as wally( and thats being generous)

Kallark would be a statue to zoom, and hence to bart

Got it?

as for the second part, haha yeah right. absolutely. you are truly unbiased , especially when it comes to the hulk ( so hulk still beats wally amirite?), and its not like your objectivity is getting a chance to shine yet again in this thread is it? ha.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RandomSid82

@thegrayghost said:

@randomsid: the reasons being cited are being ignored by you as to why wallys feats are relevant here

Wally was a statue to zoom

Bart was fast enough to keep up with zoom

Kallark on his best day is about as fast as wally( and thats being generous)

Kallark would be a statue to zoom, and hence to bart

Got it?

as for the second part, haha yeah right. absolutely. you are truly unbiased , especially when it comes to the hulk ( so hulk still beats wally amirite?), and its not like your objectivity is getting a chance to shine yet again in this thread is it? ha.

First, you are underestimating Gladiator's speed. Second, Bart was only able to keep up with Zoom after absorbing the entire speed force(something you said yourself), which is something he is not likely to do in this, or every battle he got into. Maybe you should actually go look at more threads. I've even voted against hulk on quite a few occasions. Sorry, but accusing me of being biased is not going to work when I, and anyone that reads my posts knows that I don't vote based on DC or Marvel. I vote based on which character I believe has the ability to win over the other. Got it?

Now, I am going to get something to eat. If you post something worth debating rather than just trying to accuse me of being biased again, then when I get home I'll take a look and respond.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

You are funny, I believe I already said I couldn't find it right now. You said you already debunked it, go find where you debunked it and copy and paste it here.

So, you want me to go look for your scan? No dice. This Cavs VS Rockets game takes priority over doing you a favor.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: er thats the point?

bart as flash is the dude who absorbed the speed force?

and then he died after like 13 issues?

thats kinda the point.

so heh, heres another question. if you didn't know about barts feats, why blindly vote for the marvel character in the thread? heh

And id honestly be shocked by you voting against hulk in anything short of hulk vs galactus

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and oh the gladiator feat is from FF 339. its a pretty impressive feat i might add

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and oh the gladiator feat is from FF 339. its a pretty impressive feat i might add

I might agree. Its not quantifiable though.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the feat in question:

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RandomSid82

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

So, you want me to go look for your scan? No dice. This Cavs VS Rockets game takes priority over doing you a favor.

It's actually doing yourself a favor. You made a claim with nothing to back it up. So until you produce your evidence you might as well simply be lying.

As for your circling of the words "relative to us". Absolutely, that doesn't debunk anything. Reed and the crew were using tech that allowed them to move through it, Gladiator did not need the tech. Yeah, you failed at that debunk, sorry.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SodamYat

It's actually doing yourself a favor. You made a claim with nothing to back it up. So until you produce your evidence you might as well simply be lying.

FACEPALM

Look up...

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: er thats the point?

thats kinda the point.

so heh, heres another question. if you didn't know about barts feats, why blindly vote for the marvel character in the thread? heh

And id honestly be shocked by you voting against hulk in anything short of hulk vs galactus

Then you know nothing about me. I have voted against Hulk on many occasions and it wasn't against Galactus(though Galactus would hand Hulk his butt too).

And that's another point, this thread is KID FLASH BART and you use an adult Flash Bart feat? Excuse me while I ignore you now for the baseless accusations and inability to follow the rules of the thread.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

@thegrayghost said:

: er thats the point?

thats kinda the point.

Then you know nothing about me. I have voted against Hulk on many occasions and it wasn't against Galactus(though Galactus would hand Hulk his butt too).

And that's another point, this thread is KID FLASH BART and you use an adult Flash Bart feat? Excuse me while I ignore you now for the baseless accusations and inability to follow the rules of the thread.

Its Bart's feats as a whole.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

gladiator

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

FACEPALM

Look up...

Look up again. I posted before I had the chance to see the rest, but I went back and added in my edit after looking at the rest. Didn't change anything.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time stop = Debunked.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RandomSid82

@sodamyat said:

Time stop = Debunked.

Debunk=Fail

Sorry but circling words that show that it was completely frozen doesn't debunk it. Nice try though.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Time stop = Debunked.

Debunk=Fail

Sorry but circling words that show that it was completely frozen doesn't debunk it. Nice try though.

Wat?? LMFAO

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:

Time stop = Debunked.

Debunk=Fail

Wat?? LMFAO

Did I stutter? You circled the words "relative to us". I already explained(and it was explained in the issue) that it is relative to them because of the tech Reed was using to allow them to move in the time dilation. So circling the words relative to us doesn't mean a thing. The fact is, time was completely frozen there outside of Reed's tech and Gladiator did not need the tech. He flew through it anyway through sheer speed.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Posting the same thing again doesn't change anything either.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not trying to change anything. The scan speaks for itself.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:
@randomsid said:

Yes, it does, and you are wrong.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey check out the super cool time stop feat I posted. Im super cereal right now.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:
@randomsid said:

LOL

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:
@randomsid said:

LOL

Let me know when you can actually debunk something seriously. So far it is just failing and completely ignoring the fact that you failed. I'm glad you have a sense of humor, you will need it.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid said:

@sodamyat said:
@randomsid said:

LOL

Let me know when you can actually debunk something seriously. So far it is just failing and completely ignoring the fact that you failed. I'm glad you have a sense of humor, you will need it.

No Caption Provided

Mic Drop

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: How cute, a fail and then a mic drop(in this context another fail).

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By SodamYat

Our education system is failing.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Our education system is failing.

The funny thing is, your whole argument is based on three words that have already been proven to not support your argument. So if our education system is failing anybody it is failing you by your lack of understanding.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, things being frozen "relative to us" is stuff Wally could do when he was barely Mach 10 speed. Don't know why anyone thinks particularly highly off this feat.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SodamYat

@dredeuced: Its because our education system is failing. To say it shows Gladiator is fast is fine, we already knew that. Even if this feat is unquantifiable. But to say its evidence of time stop...LOL

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@dredeuced: Its because our education system is failing.

Having fun trolling your own thread?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@dredeuced: Its because our education system is failing.

Having fun trolling your own thread?

Im sorry that someone agreed with me on something obvious and that it made you mad at me. Im just stating facts.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah, things being frozen "relative to us" is stuff Wally could do when he was barely Mach 10 speed. Don't know why anyone thinks particularly highly off this feat.

There is a major difference between the two. For Flash, things aren't actually frozen, they just look like it to him because he is moving so fast. In this instance, things are actually frozen because of the time dilation effect. And Gladiator flew through a time dilation that froze everything outside of Reed's tech with pure speed.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: That's funny. I realize it is hard to tell context through text, but yeah, not mad at all. Slightly amused by your antics but far from mad.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

@dredeuced said:

@sodamyat said:

There is a major difference between the two. For Flash, things aren't actually frozen, they just look like it to him because he is moving so fast. In this instance, things are actually frozen because of the time dilation effect. And Gladiator flew through a time dilation that froze everything outside of Reed's tech with pure speed.

See what I mean? He doesnt even know what time dilation is...

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

said:

@dredeuced said:

@sodamyat said:

See what I mean? He doesnt even know what time dilation is...

Yeah flagged for the trolling and insults. But regardless, I said it was frozen because of the time dilation effect. In other words by the effect the time dilation was having. It says on panel that everything was frozen relative to Reed and company who were using tech specifically designed to allow them to move through it. Not sure where you are having a problem understanding it.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By SodamYat

@randomsid: I honestly dont think you know what "relative" or "time dilation" mean. I was going to post the definitions but didn't want to be rude.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@randomsid: I honestly dont think you know what "relative" or "time dilation" mean. I was going to post the definitions but didn't want to be rude.

I honestly don't think you understand the difference between real science and comic book science. Read that issue, nothing in that issue or the previous issue mentions that the time dilation was caused by speed. You are trying to base your argument based on real world science that doesn't exist in a make believe world.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited by RealityWarper (5998 posts) 1 minute, 37 seconds ago

I agree that Gladiator don't make a speed feat there.

I guess that "everything's frozen in place relative to us" means "everything's frozen in place relative to [the starfleet and the fantastic four who are in the time bubble".

IMO the time bubble engulf the whole starfleet to allow the spaceships to go at hyperspeed or something like this.

I haven't read the issue but it's the most logical assumption here.

Moreover Flash (Bart) is faster than Gladiator.

BUT Gladiator has the other advantages that Superman has over The Flash.