Flash and Green Lantern and the Phoenix Five gauntlet

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

GL and the Flash are displaced in the Marvel universe during the events of the Phoenix Five saga. They choose to assist the Avengers in stopping the P5 using their unique powers. How far can they get? The powers of any P5 does NOT transfer over to the remaining Phoenixes. GG and Flash get 10 minutes prep with 5 extra minutes for every round that they clear and GG gets a full recharge.

Round one- Namor

Round two- Magik

Round three- Colossus

Round four- Cyclops

Round five- Emma

Jim Lee Flash
Jim Lee Flash
No Caption Provided
Avengers vs. X-Men #6
Avengers vs. X-Men #6
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Oooh this is interesting. I think they probably stop at 2 because of Magik's ability to summon some pretty vicious demons (could keep pretty much any Avenger locked in eternal struggle) and general mystic arts voodoo along with her teleportation and general PF powers granted during the arc (flight, energy projection, telepathy etc) -- She could probably get the duo into her realm where she's more powerful than Doc Strange pre-PF and can overpower Cytorrak's magic via being master of her realm.

I feel like Namor is aggressive and foolhardy enough for Barry to get some serious hits in while Hal duels with him and gets him to the ground for Flash to work, but it'll take a lot of doing because the avengers as a whole struggled to bring down 1/5th PF Namor. I think Hal (since I'm pretty sure new 52 and pre 52 are the same and have the same feats, iirc?) has the power to really take it to Namor and get the KO with Flash's assistance, considering their great teamwork.