#1 Posted by kcflashkills (80 posts) - - Show Bio

to the death morals on for flash. no brf

#2 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcflashkills said:

to the death morals on for flash. no brf

flash doesn't need an adamantium skeleton to win this....well, if it's Wally West at his best. Any other Flash loses horribly.

#3 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos............

#4 Posted by heymanjack (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

#5 Posted by darktiger (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@kcflashkills said:

to the death morals on for flash. no brf

flash doesn't need an adamantium skeleton to win this....well, if it's Wally West at his best. Any other Flash loses horribly.

agreed

#6 Posted by darktiger (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Thor solos............

how does thor solo,he is on a team against one person

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Flash has no good feats using speed force in the new 52 yet. Thor crushes him.

#8 Edited by darktiger (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@darktiger: Flash has no good feats using speed force in the new 52 yet. Thor crushes him.

you said thor solos,That doesn't make sense and Flash is too Fast for thor plus adamantium makes him cost more damage

#9 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium is really dense so good luck trying to vibrate through a wall with adamantium skeleton.

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@YoungJustice said:

@darktiger: Flash has no good feats using speed force in the new 52 yet. Thor crushes him.

you said thor solos,That doesn't make sense and Flash is too Fast for thor plus adamantium makes him cost more damage

Even with adamantium, Flash can be k.o'ed.

#11 Posted by darktiger (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@darktiger said:

@YoungJustice said:

@darktiger: Flash has no good feats using speed force in the new 52 yet. Thor crushes him.

you said thor solos,That doesn't make sense and Flash is too Fast for thor plus adamantium makes him cost more damage

Even with adamantium, Flash can be k.o'ed.

yeah but it will be hard and he will quickly k.o the team before they k.o him.He will beat them in a flash

#12 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash dies from adamantium poisoning...

#13 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4795 posts) - - Show Bio

ha! this ^

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@YoungJustice said:

@darktiger said:

@YoungJustice said:

@darktiger: Flash has no good feats using speed force in the new 52 yet. Thor crushes him.

you said thor solos,That doesn't make sense and Flash is too Fast for thor plus adamantium makes him cost more damage

Even with adamantium, Flash can be k.o'ed.

yeah but it will be hard and he will quickly k.o the team before they k.o him.He will beat them in a flash

He just took a slash from Wolverines claws.

He just tripled the speed of light................

#15 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

You're down grading Flash by lacing him with adamantium as previously stated.

@Magethor said:

Adamantium is really dense so good luck trying to vibrate through a wall with adamantium skeleton.

#16 Posted by JediXMan (31304 posts) - - Show Bio

The adamantium would make Flash worse, not better.

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Wouldn't the adamantium just make him super heavy. LOL

#18 Posted by darktiger (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

The adamantium would make Flash worse, not better.

good point

#19 Posted by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be alot of extra weight for (Wally? Barry? New-52? Pre New-52?) Wolverine is supposed to be 5'3", 180 pounds without adamantium and 300 with his adamantium skeleton. I think that the skeleton would slow flash to the point he would probably lose because of it.

#20 Posted by JediXMan (31304 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@JediXMan: Wouldn't the adamantium just make him super heavy. LOL

And he'd die of poisoning. It's just a pointless addition that I find quite irritating in battle threads.

Moderator Online
#21 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

You're down grading Flash by lacing him with adamantium as previously stated.

@Magethor said:

Adamantium is really dense so good luck trying to vibrate through a wall with adamantium skeleton.

#22 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7976 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcflashkills: Why have you refused to read the rules.