Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place near a burning forest close to a beach. Morals off.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Khael

Lapis lazuli wins since the fight take place near the sea ( if that forest close to lake this is will be better match-up )

Edit: this is a curbstomp, even a little water from small balloon can knock out flame princess

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Even if she is prepared, so that she could boiled the water, turning it into damp?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I thought FP was severely injured when she was touched by a single one of Finn's tears... Lapis Lazuli wrecks her.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vivide

The gem who moved the ocean

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

The gem who moved the ocean

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

I thought FP was severely injured when she was touched by a single one of Finn's tears... Lapis Lazuli wrecks her.

But she stomped Ice King, and ice is just frozen water. Just because a tear hurts doesn't mean that it's deadly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:
@shiryu said:

But she stomped Ice King, and ice is just frozen water. Just because a tear hurts doesn't mean that it's deadly

I don't remember the fight going down that way. And I remember Flame Princess also taking serious damage from a bearhug from one of Ice King's snow golems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After deciding to watch the Steven Universe show after some...convincing.., I can say that Lapis should stomp with the utmost ease as long as she's willing to fight(I mean come on, she manipulated the entire ocean to form a massive tower of water that essentially went into space. Not only this, but she is currently restraining Malachaite with the weight of the entire ocean...)

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lapis

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Don_Sevour

Lapis due to type advantage, lol

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full power FP is easily a multi-mountain buster seeing how easily she dwarfed the entire Ice Kingdom when she was pissed off.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lapis lol stomps

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa, this is a cool battle with some of my fav elemental female characters. I'm giving it to Lapis though, based on her showings in Ocean Gem

Avatar image for perfectperson21
Perfectperson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Perfectperson21

Awww I love both of them very much, they’re both my favourite characters of Adventure Time and Steven universe. As for this fight I’ve gotta day Lapis takes this. She has way better feats. Phoebe’s feats put her at least Large island level to Small Country level. Lapis however has shown feats that put her at multi continental, Flame princess is also extremely weak to water, she lost her powers and almost died from a lake, if that amount of water could kill her imagine what lapis lazuli’s ocean would do to her? Lapis is also much faster, Phoebe is only Hypersonic while lapis is Massively hypersonic+ to relativistic. I’ve gotta say Lapis takes this quite easily. I do see them both getting along and bonding after the fight. They are very similar to each other. They both have trouble controlling their emotions. They’ve also both been through a lot. I need a fan fiction for this ^ ^

Atreon_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this match up seems one sided of course Lapis wins, firstly the whole weakness of flame princess is "water" if I am correct she can severely get affected by water even rain in a least can put out her flames to the point of her fainting, not only are her opponents arsenal fully water based but Lapis is most defiantly if he put her abilities as water bending like in a avatar she would easily be the most over powered water bender int he verse, she can create wings and create a giant water avatar, her constructs that she can create can hold down powerful gems and powerful fusions, water clones that she can create can match whoever they replicate as it seemed when they were equal with they're actual gem counterparts, most definitely her most impressive feat, in a few days she can gather the earths ocean and create a tower of it reaching space itself.

Lapis Wins there is not contest.

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lapis for sure