• 56 results
#1 Edited by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki vs Sylar vs Doctor Doom vs Voldemort vs Magneto

Battle takes place in an abandoned city. This is all movie/tv versions of the characters. Not the comic book versions. Loki from Thor & The Avengers, Magneto from the end of First Class(he has his helmet), Sylar from Season 3, Voldemort from the Harry Potter Movies & Doctor Doom from the Fantastic Four movies. Character loses if knocked out or death. Who is the last one standing.

#2 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7747 posts) - - Show Bio

loki ir magnento but i say loki wins

#4 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki. He's better feats.

Can Magneto fly?

#5 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Loki. He's better feats.

Can Magneto fly?

He didn't really fly in first class. Only levitated at the end after killing Shaw.

#6 Edited by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

If he did leviate, then he very much can fly. This will give him advantage. In an abandoned city, there's a lot of things he could use.

It'll ultimately come down to Loki vs Magneto. I seriously can't tell from here.

#7 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

If he did leviate, then he very much can fly. This will give him advantage. In an abandoned city, there's a lot of things he could use.

It'll ultimately come down to Loki vs Magneto. I seriously can't tell from here.

I'm not sure about that I think he was using the metal. You may be right but I'm not sure if First Class Magneto can fly.

#8 Edited by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

If he CAN fly, the battle will be very close. It he can't, Loki will win.

#9 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#10 Posted by 14NC3 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

i see sylar taking this. Then it's magneto, then doom, then voldermort and finally loki. Sylar has a lot of powers to use here, and can take them down with his electric manipulation, telekinesis, flight and an advanced healing factor. I'm putting loki last because he didn't have much good fighting feats. Magneto was pretty powerful but Sylar takes him as well as doom as he wasn't that impressive, i barely see him taking voldermort.

#11 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

the way i see it, Sylar=Voldemort>Magneto>loki>doom

doom and loki can be taken out by magneto.

voldemort can oneshot magneto with the killing curse

the battle comes down to sylar vs voldemort, in which case it could go either way, voldemort has the ability to oneshot him and sylar has many abilities that he could use to end voldemort.

#12 Edited by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Voldemort's just to versatile in this fight. He can one-shot everyone here with the killing curse. (I'm assuming that since it's not really physical damage so much as magical it can kill Syler too). That combined with his other various abilities is too much for any single one of these guys to take him. If they were to team up somehow they could probably drop him... but none of these guys in general are really team players so I don't see that happening.

#13 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can use various thing as a shield. Killing curse can be blocked by solid objects. It doesn't have the power of stunning spell.

My knowledge on Sylar is a beat weak, but does his uniform has anything made of metal on it?

Loki in Thor movie was much powerful than Avengers. He survived Thor's punches. He's extremely durable(most out of every one, perhaps).

#14 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by xlab3000 (3132 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom or Magneto

#17 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I think he who shall not be named is being underrated here. Again his versatility and cunning should be enough to take this. Not that he'll win every battle, but in say 10 fights I see him winning 3-4/10. With this many combatants if he wins 4/10 than he'll probably be the majority winner, as there's only 6 fights left to split among the others.....

#18 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to give this to doom,

I mean the guy survived a freaken supernova blast

Who has a better feat then that?

#19 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420 How would You Know Who will take down Magneto? Or Loki? Magneto will have unlimited defences while Loki has dealt with magic way more stronger than what Voldy is capable of.

#20 Edited by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@schillenger420 How would You Know Who will take down Magneto? Or Loki? Magneto will have unlimited defences while Loki has dealt with magic way more stronger than what Voldy is capable of.

Remember these are movie versions.

#21 Edited by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrevorguy Dude is all metal. And he's facing Mageto. You tell me.

#22 Edited by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: This version of magneto is one of the weakest i'v ever seen. He doesn't have full understanding of his powers, and the only way for him to block or deflect the killing curse is by putting something in the way. I didn't say Magneto won't or can't win some fights.... but I just don't think he wins as many as Vold. As far as Loki's concerned the guy's a schemer.... he's a great 'man with a plan' but in an actual battle all i'v ever really seen him do is get his butt handed to him. For all of Loki's magical abilities he's never really done squat.... almost like he's more of an illusionist than anything. Voldemort kills, quickly and often.

#23 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up Kinda slipped off the mind. Still. Asgard is full of magic. Its no alien concept to Loki. And Magneto showed what he's capable of in First Class. Fight is taking place in an abandoned city. Imagine how many things he can use to his advantage.

#24 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420 He's still very powerful. Spells travel more or less at a bullet's speed. I don't think Magneto will have trouble blocking it(knowing that there'll be a lot of metals around). Voldemort's shields wont hold to a pole flying at him. Or a car.

Loki has used his 'clones' in fight before. He very well can use one here.

#25 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Everything you say is true... Spells travel at about bullet speed.... Magneto can probably block without much trouble... (so long as Vold doesn't bust out a stunning spell) and Vold's shields probably won't block a pole or car, (we really don't know but i'll concede the point) and yes Loki can make a clone/hologram of himself.... makes a great distraction... (His own version of the Picard Maneuver:>) All of these things allow others to take some wins. Doom's pretty slick too, I'm sure between his tech and magic he can pull of a win or two. I personally just don't think they have what it takes to take down Voldemort in this kind of fight.... at least not the majority of the time.

#26 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420 Voldermort's senses are no better than a human. He won't realise Loki appearing behind him until its too late.

Magneto has advantage of flight(or levation).

Actually there are many ways they can kill Vooldemort. None of them are gonna hesitate anyway.

#27 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

With his staff, Loki wins.

With Gungnir, Loki stomps.

With neither, probably Sylar.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by Marshall_Long (1870 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Loki.

#29 Edited by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @rbt: To rbt....This version of Magneto never showed the ability to fly/levitate.... To both Rbt and Floopay...This version of Loki's a chump when it comes to, well anything other than taking control of people with his staff. The only person he directly killed in Avengers or Thor was a Shield agent. Since it's movie version and not comic.... The most Loki's gonna take is 2/10. Floopay you make a good point with Sylar.... he's the wild card in all this.... but I still don't see him winning as many as Vold. Avada Kedavra:>)

#30 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: Loki tanked an RPG+ sized blast to the face after catching an arrow shot by Hawkeye while he wasn't even looking or paying attention while moving at high speeds in an incredibly noisy area. I don't think he was a "chump" at all.

He could cast illusions, and did so often, could, as stated, take control of people's minds, threw Tony Stark 10 feet through a plate glass window (that glass could take a shotgun blast and it's doubtful it would do more than crack slightly), pierced Thor's armor with his dagger, and took a thrashing from the Hulk without too much damage to his body, all things considered. With that staff he can shatter stone pretty easily. His only real threat here is Doom as far as I can tell.

Sylar at the end of Season 3 could replicate powers by being near people if he tried hard enough. He could theoretically copy Magneto's powers. His regeneration, telekinesis, electrokinesis, and freezing powers give him an immense advantage here.

Doom is worthless here, as Magneto can pin him down in an instant.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay Loki wears an armor, right? Armors have metals. Also, his shaft is made of metal. If nothing else, his shaft can easily kill him. All magneto has to do is direct it to his heart. Loki is extremely durable, but to physical blows. Nothing suggests he can survive something like this.

Sylar's power like electrokenesis won't affect Magneto(sheids and all). Also, Magneto has 'telekenesis' as well. About duplicating his powers,its not instaneous. He won't gain anything anyways. He already has telekenisis.

#32 Edited by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: You forget sir, that an aspect of the killing curse is it can't be blocked by magical means, and it's not physical damage.... it's essentially and insta-kill whatever it hits spell.. Loki grabbing Hawkeye's arrow is his only real reaction feat.... that means he can react that fast but for some reason often doesn't.... again kind of chump status. That glass window he threw Tony through was so strong Tony wasn't even physically injured, so it wasn't really that strong, although throwing Tony that far is a strength feat.... Pierced Thor's armor with a dagger.... only because Thor let him get close... even then Loki was scheming....and as far as being beat by the Hulk with little damage.... Vold isn't attacking him physically, he's going after him with an insta-kill unblockable by magic spell.

Sylar's a wild card because of his very immense power at this point, but Vold again is the only one that can actually kill him as the killing curse isn't a physical attack. Basically Vold can one-shot everyone on the field and unless they dodge or use illusions (Why loki has a chance but doesn't take the majority). If he hit's anyone here with that spell their dead regardless of durability, healing factor, god status... whatever. Since it's a Royal Rumble fight.... I see no reason why Vold doesn't take the majority.

#33 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Floopay Loki wears an armor, right? Armors have metals. Also, his shaft is made of metal. If nothing else, his shaft can easily kill him. All magneto has to do is direct it to his heart. Loki is extremely durable, but to physical blows. Nothing suggests he can survive something like this.

Sylar's power like electrokenesis won't affect Magneto(sheids and all). Also, Magneto has 'telekenesis' as well. About duplicating his powers,its not instaneous. He won't gain anything anyways. He already has telekenisis.

Magneto doesn't have telekinesis, he has the power of electromagnetism, and he only showed enough control of it to control metals. He didn't have shields, or any special resistances to anything in the movies.

Loki doesn't wear metal armor as far as I saw. He could summon and dismiss a set of armor at will using his mystical powers. And his staff may or may not have been metal as well, but when it comes who is quicker on the draw, I give it to Loki, the Asgardian who has proven himself to be superior to Magneto in every physical aspect, over Magneto who was just learning to control his powers.

Loki makes Captain America look like a chump

Remember, Loki's goal was to lose this fight, so the many obvious kill shots he doesn't take, he doesn't take for a reason. He WANTED to get captured.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by oge321 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

What powers does sylar have at the Ed of season 3? At the end of 1 he could win he has the ability to see the future although I don't remember how good he was at using it. And he can go off like a nuke and just blow them all up.

#35 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay I know Magneto doesn't have telekenisis. I used quotation marks for a reason.

His shaft sure does look metallic to me. Also, he always have things like daggers on him.

Yes, Loki is more durable, more powerful(strength) and quicker than Magneto. But Magneto has a power that very well can give him an advantage. Seeing, almost everybody here has something metallic on them.

@schillinder420 Why would Magneto let Voldy hit him with killing curse when he can block it very easily?

#36 Edited by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@oge321 said:

What powers does sylar have at the Ed of season 3? At the end of 1 he could win he has the ability to see the future although I don't remember how good he was at using it. And he can go off like a nuke and just blow them all up.

Here is a tribute to Season 3 Sylar

The powers after the part saying Powerless is Sylar's Season 3 powers

http://heroeswiki.com/Sylar

#37 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Because I don't think he can block it all that easily. He can put something physical in the way, but the curse is just a spell, so it'll go through any magnetic shielding. Also Mag's isn't as powerful as he could/will be. I just don't think it'll be that easy for him to block the spell... especially when there could be any number of other people attacking him at the same time. I'm also trying not to look on this so much as a 1v1 fight as free for all.... per the op. In a free for all situation I honestly believe Vold can take more fights than any single other player. Now this is just an opinion and I realize it's debatable but I see Vold as being either equal to Sylar in versatility or very close to it. Add to that the fact that Vold is a truly evil and psychotic guy.... I just think he has the edge overall in this battle. Vold is genuinely cruel and sadistic.... very quick to kill. No one else on the field quite has that killer instinct.

#38 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@Floopay I know Magneto doesn't have telekenisis. I used quotation marks for a reason.

His shaft sure does look metallic to me. Also, he always have things like daggers on him.

Yes, Loki is more durable, more powerful(strength) and quicker than Magneto. But Magneto has a power that very well can give him an advantage. Seeing, almost everybody here has something metallic on them.

@schillinder420 Why would Magneto let Voldy hit him with killing curse when he can block it very easily?

There's also a point to be made that Loki has shown he can have 5+ illusions up at the same time. I mean at some point who knows if they're even hitting the correct Loki. That's a huge advantage.

I'm not saying the others don't have a fighting chance. It's just Loki has almost every physical advantage here, including draw speed, reflexes, and fighting ability.

I mean when he first shows up in the Avengers he leaps across the room and annihilates everyone. Nobody even kind of stood a chance against him.

Over and above that he's a brilliant tactician and mastermind. Everything played out his way throughout the whole movie. Obviously he lost at the end, but still.

Physical Superiority

Magic

Superior Fighting Capabilities

Superior Weaponry

Illusion Casting

Loki could have half these guys dead with his staff before they had any idea what was coming for them if he wanted.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#39 Posted by Pokeysteve (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Sylar here.

Powerful telekenesis, Claire's healing factor, and Elle's electricity abilities. These are just the ones I remember. And there's nothing in the OP saying he can't take Mags powers.

#40 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Sylar here.

Powerful telekenesis, Claire's healing factor, and Elle's electricity abilities. These are just the ones I remember. And there's nothing in the OP saying he can't take Mags powers.

I may not be easy though. I don't even think he needs Magneto's powers he already has telekinesis.

#41 Posted by Pokeysteve (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

Going with Sylar here.

I may not be easy though. I don't even think he needs Magneto's powers he already has telekinesis.

I was thinking that too but Mags metal manipulation seemed more developed than Sylar's TK. Couldn't hurt to take it if he has time I guess.

#42 Edited by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up said:
@pokeysteve said:

Going with Sylar here.

I was thinking that too but Mags metal manipulation seemed more developed than Sylar's TK. Couldn't hurt to take it if he has time I guess.

Sylar was able to flip a truck just by using 2 fingers. His TK is pretty powerful. Start at 2:40

#43 Edited by Pokeysteve (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:

Telekenesis is moving stuff with your mind. The hand movements are for the audiences benefit. I would put Mags' feats in First Class, above Sylar. It's been a while since I watched Heroes though.

#44 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:

Telekenesis is moving stuff with your mind. The hand movements are for the audiences benefit. I would put Mags' feats in First Class, above Sylar. It's been a while since I watched Heroes though.

Magneto did have some impressive feats such as turning the satellite, the scene when he lifted the submarine, destroying the boat when he was in the water and when he stopped the missiles

But does anyone think that Sylar can replicate this feat

Also the battle takes place in the city where there will be a lot of metal.

#45 Posted by Pokeysteve (8049 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:

I don't think Sylar can do stuff like that with his TK. He has Elle's electricity abilities though. That's what'd he'd use to take out Mags. Claire's healing factor should be enough to repair any damage he takes. It'll be one awesome ass battle!

#46 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

If the fight comes down to Sylar and Magneto, I think Magneto will win.

@Floopay You made your points very well.

I'd say-

Loki>Magneto>Sylar>Voldemort>Doom

#47 Edited by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

If the fight comes down to Sylar and Magneto, I think Magneto will win.

@Floopay You made your points very well.

I'd say-

Loki>Magneto>Sylar>Voldemort>Doom

LMAO in another thread people said Magneto wouldn't stand a chance against Sylar.

#48 Edited by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up Movie versions?

#49 Posted by never give up (9490 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@never give up Movie versions?

Movie and TV for Sylar.

#50 Posted by RBT (4100 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up I'm just glad they didn't say Sylar can beat comic Magneto.

Sylar's telikenisis is no where close to what Magneto is capable of. His electricty can be blocked by a shield(Magneto has blocked bullets like they were nothing). His healing won't help much when his head has been chopped off.