Fist of the North Star: Random battles

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fallen548

So I'm mostly bored and wanted to see who people think would win in these battles.

Fight 1: Ryuga and Juza vs Souther

Fight 2: Raoh and Souther vs Kaioh

Fight 3: Jagi and Amiba vs Shin and Heart

Fight 4: Shew and Sachi vs Falco

Fight 5: Falco and Toki vs Hyou

Fight 6: Juza and Fudo vs Juda and Shin

Final fight: Kenshiro, Toki, and Rei vs Kaioh, Raoh, and Souther

Only rule is no BFR, they fight until the opponent is down

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good guys.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight 1: Souther

Fight 2: Raoh solos.

Fight 3: Shinn solos. Jagi never really mastered hokuto shinken. He will be as fodder as amiba

fight 4: Falco

fight 5: Toki solos.

fight 6: shinn and juda

final fight: I'd say Team kenshiro in a very close fight. Rei is the weakest link of the three and his other counterpart souther could easily take him down leaving 3vs2. but it basically boils down to raoh vs kenshiro since the two can use musoi tensei.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute:

Fight 1: I agree, though it seems to me like the combo of Ryuga and Juza would give Souther a ton of trouble. I mean Juza alone nearly broke Raohs arm.

Fight 2: This one I have to disagree, to me Kaioh seems much more powerful. The only technique I can think of that would give Raoh an advantage is the Musou Tensei and Kaioh easily blew that away during his fight with Ken.

Fight 3: Again, I agree. Both Jagi and Amiba seemed pretty useless >.>

Fight 4: Agreed, much as I love Shew I know he's not on Falco's level. And while a user of Hokuto Ryuken Sachi's still the weakest of the 4 Ryuken users, though the team might give Falco a bit of a fight.

Fight 5: I slightly disagree, Toki is one of the best users of Hokuto Shinken in the series there is no doubt of that. But with his body ravaged by illness he'd lose out in a battle of stamina, which Hyou has plenty of. Toki would weaken Hyou enough though that Falco could finish him off.

Fight 6: I have to disagree, both Juza and Fudo seem on a completely different level from Juda and Shin in power. Raoh didn't even acknowledge Juda or Shin as far as I can remember, but he considered Juza and Fudo opponents worthy of fighting.

Fight 7: I'll agree that team Ken would win but just barely, though I don't think it'd come down to Ken and Raoh even with Musou Tensei since Kaioh did beat Ken during their first fight when Ken used it. If Souther did beat Rei (and I say if because he is stronger than Rei physically, there is no doubt about that, Rei doesn't rely on pressure points like the Hokuto users. Nano slashes the opponent from the outside, and all Souther had going for him against the Hokuto bros was his reversed pressure points) then Toki'd be enough to handle Souther then fight against Raoh. I doubt he'd be able to beat Raoh but he'd weaken Raoh enough that Ken would have little to no trouble beating him. Then it'd come down to Ken and Kaioh, and after a vicious battle Ken would just barely come out on top.

I hope that you don't take the ones I disagreed on the wrong way, I did enjoy the answers ya gave and they gave me a bit to think about :)