Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MightyWarrior

Stipulations

1. The fight takes place in Asgard.
  2. No prep time.
  3. Both are willing to kill each other. Whatever it takes.
  4. Both are in character.
  5. New 52 versions.
  6. No BFR allowed.
  7. I don't care who wins.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with Helspont limited feats of just manhandling supes (twice) he still can destroy FB relatively easy.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helspont

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helspont

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonez_

I'd take Helspont.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helspont

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Helspont

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Outside_85
No Caption Provided

Considering he tore Hades apart within his own realm (which is kinda of an extension of Hades' own body), I am willing to think the FB could pull off a win and a head.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helspont, but it's not at all an easy fight.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to say Helspont would win.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellspont

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Considering dinner knives can cut the First Born and a spear can slice right through him, Helspont's fingernails will be his undoing.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kingant27

It's actually very close, but a lot of people don't know a lot about him:

First Born:

While weakened from escaping the Earth's core; he achomplish end these feats.

Beat Orion and Wonder Woman at the same time.

Beat Ares.

Beat Hades.

Helspont:

With a backhand, he hit Superman from he Earth to the moon, BS was dominating him physically.

First Born can actually win here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 Helspont would beat all the people you listed and with much more ease.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Born got nothing on Helspont

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: you dont think those were normal dinner knives do you? And im under the impression that whatever she pulls out of her bracers are just as sharp as her atom splitting swords. Then again, i only believe that because she did that to FB with the spear and then used it on his viny vein drain tentacles later on.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's actually very close, but a lot of people don't know a lot about him:

First Born:

While weakened from escaping the Earth's core; he achomplish end these feats.

Beat Orion and Wonder Woman at the same time.

Beat Ares.

Beat Hades.

Helspont:

With a backhand, he hit Superman from he Earth to the moon, BS was dominating him physically.

First Born can actually win here.

Ares....Ares.....oh you mean that 'Ares', bleh.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@karazor-el said:

@saren: you dont think those were normal dinner knives do you? And im under the impression that whatever she pulls out of her bracers are just as sharp as her atom splitting swords. Then again, i only believe that because she did that to FB with the spear and then used it on his viny vein drain tentacles later on.

In fairness, that mistake is easy to make because I missed the part where those dinner knives were revealed to be magical blades anointed with the blood of dying angels and not just, you know, dinner knives.

I don't know why you'd be under that impression when Diana's atom-splitting sword is Hephaestus' creation, not her own. Helspont still scratches the First Born to death.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: well thats rude. I didnt mean to strike a nerve. Sincere apologies oh great saren.

Thats true about it being a haohaestus creation. Then again he did "tinker" with her bracers so who knows maybe they are made to be that sharp. Maybe not. All i know is that it cut thru war and fb. Figured something was up. Meh but i guess your right and a child with a note pad can papercut him to death. Child Super stomps ftw.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@saren said:

Considering dinner knives can cut the First Born and a spear can slice right through him, Helspont's fingernails will be his undoing.

lol

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First born is pretty powerful but he doesnt defeat Helspont.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also believe Helspont would win, but I feel like First Born isn't getting the respect he deserves here. The guy is an absolute tank and with brute force alone, took out Wonder Woman and Orion (in fact, he knocked Orion out cold with one blow, iirc). In fact, Wonder Woman only became the goddess of war because she couldn't beat First Born and was desperate to make sure he didn't take the god of war mantle from Ares. On his own, this guy has proven himself to be a nigh-unstoppable, and even the gods fear him.

This will be one hell of a fight, and while I believe Helspont would still win, this would not be a stomp in any form or shape of the word. This would be grueling, bitterly-fought and hard-won for Helspont.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@karazor-el said:

@saren: well thats rude. I didnt mean to strike a nerve. Sincere apologies oh great saren.

Thats true about it being a haohaestus creation. Then again he did "tinker" with her bracers so who knows maybe they are made to be that sharp. Maybe not. All i know is that it cut thru war and fb. Figured something was up. Meh but i guess your right and a child with a note pad can papercut him to death. Child Super stomps ftw.

Eh. There's no reason First Born should win even 1/10 here; even setting aside his crippling durability issues, Superman is more powerful than Wonder Woman or Orion and Helspont one-shotted him twice, even withstanding everything Superman could throw at him without issue. Hell, if you take Helspont's word for it and accept his boast of ripping apart a star with his bare hands to be factual, then he's more powerful than everyone in Wonder Woman's universe put together.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: the winner of this battle was never in doubt.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

First Born isn't even a threat for Helspont.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @tdk_1997: He is a threat, but whether he wins is a different story; beating both WW and Orion at the same time is good feat.

Depends what you think is more impressive:

Beating Orion(matched Superman) and Diana together.

Or

backhanding Superman from the Earth to the moon, and handling him with near ease.

Both don't have enough feats, though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 Oneshotting Superman on two different occasions is better than everything FB has done

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingant27

@dondave: I am not doubting that, but First Born has:

Beat Apollo.

Orion and Diana at the same time.

Etc.

Did you read @Killmall post on the other thread.

Helspont definitely did probably display slightly more strength in the way that he handled Superman; but First Born handling to Superman level type characters which is immpresive.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helspont but it'll be a hell of a fight.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: All Diana has on Clark is skill and that won't help at all.Diana is closer to Aquaman than Superman

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Outside_85
No Caption Provided

@saren: First Born strangling one star. He doesn't have any durability issues.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dondave

@kingant27 FB went through H2H with both Orion and Wonder Woman. Helspont just oneshotted Superman instead. He'd defeat Orion and Wonder Woman with greater ease as compared to FB.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: We've been through this, she makes up for it via weapons and fighting skills.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: So someone Superman level and Diana; I am not doubting he can't do that, but you are underatting First Born a bit, I am not doubting Helspont couldn't do the same or win, but First Born is of his level.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: The physical advantage is too big in that her skill and weapons are of no help against Clark.Diana can't beat Clark

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: One shotting Superman and handling him with more than just ease is way more impressive than everything FB's done so far.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Clark isn't impervious from Diana's sword, and a physical edge means without her weapons she beats WW; but Diana is a way better combatant, and could easily slice him.

Just because he has a physical it doesn't mean she loses to him; Hulk has on average a strength advantage over Thor, yet his weapon gives him what it takes to beat him.

Unless Clark has now become immune to slicing, which he hasn't; because I have read every New-52 Superman issue of his solo series, then Diana can win.

Just because you don't want Clark to beat her it doesn't mean she can't, her weapons and fighting skill more than make up for it.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: I am not doubting that, but First Born beating Orion and WW at the same time, beating Apollo, Ares etc is impressive.

Orion is Superman level, and Helspont did trash Superman, but adding WW wouldn't make that much of a difference; but it is still a good feat of that level/near.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: I am not doubting that, but First Born beating Orion and WW at the same time, beating Apollo, Ares etc is impressive.

Orion is Superman level, and Helspont did trash Superman, but adding WW wouldn't make that much of a difference; but it is still a good feat of that level/near.

It is indeed a good feat, I am not saying otherwise, but it just isn't impressive enough. I guess we should wait a little more until we see what the First Born can really do.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Apollo is not actually a star anymore than Darkseid is literally evil. When the First Born doesn't get lumps cut out of him by dinner knives, then he might not have durability issues. You're a Wonder Woman fan, vulnerability to sharp objects shouldn't be new to you.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Agreed, we will have to wait to see more feats; but Helspont being a Mr Majestic villain, I can see him being slightly more powerful, but the whole First Born beeating gods etc is also impressive.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Apollo is the physical embodiment of the Sun, no one in the comics actually disputes that. And I am also a WW reader, so I know FB getting stabbed, sliced or burned barely slows him down.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Apollo is the physical embodiment of the Sun, no one in the comics actually disputes that. And I am also a WW reader, so I know FB getting stabbed, sliced or burned barely slows him down.

If he was the physical embodiment of the Sun, the sun would have died along with him. Gods like him have always been metaphorical embodiments rather than literal ones, which is why the concepts and things they represent aren't affected in the least when they die. War didn't disappear when Ares died, the mantle just shifted to Wonder Woman. The things represent them more than they represent the things. It's also the reason there's no single representative for these things; Ares is a God of War and Orion is a God of War at the same time, the only difference being that something actually happens when Orion dies, like how people actually lost the will to fight after he kicked it in Final Crisis. As a Wonder Woman reader, I'd have figured you'd have noticed the First Born was slowed down pretty good by a spear impaling him, but then I only read Wonder Woman for fun.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: The gap is too large in physicals for skill to matter.The reason it mattered when discussing their Pre-52 versions because the gap in physicals was much smaller compared to their New 52 versions. Honestly,you'd be hard pressed to find feats from Diana that surpass even Aquaman let alone Clark who is in another league compared to Arthur.Clark can 1 shot Diana way faster than Diana could

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KaraZor-el

Its funny that people keep bringing up piercing damage when helspont doesnt have a piercing weap....oh wait, thats right hes going to scratch him to death as per the mod...pffft lmao.

What a waste of time. Helspont punches first born a few times and its lights out. Gg.