• Firestorm may not transmute Thor
  • Firestorm is Composite
  • Thor is worthy
  • Fight takes place in abandoned New York City
  • Please give reasons

Rounds

1. Firestorm vs Base Thor
  2. Firestorm vs Warriors Madness Thor
  3. Morals off and bloodlusted Firestorm (using all of his powers) vs Warriors Madness Thor
  4. Elemental Firestorm vs Power Gem Thor

Firestorm's seldom used powers are:

• Temperature control down to absolute zero
  • Ray Palmer level size shifting
  • Teleportation (he actually used this often)
  • Intangibility
  • BFR into the Firestorm Matrix
  • Ability to modify genetic code
Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FirestormFate1919

I actually see Firestorm taking this. The primary reason he can't usually take out these types of people is his lack of combat speed. Thor has no impressive combat feats either, and Firestorm has some serious Firespower when he gets the chance to use it. He could go absolute zero, create antimatter fields, and split entire spans of molecules creating mini-nuclear occurences in incalculable numbers. His intangibility allows him to avoid Thor's attacks, as seen by the trouble he consistently has with the Vision. The only real issue I see is Firesotrm's rather consistent trouble with magic. Everyone from Prometheus to Luthor has used magic to split his molecular bond. It all depends on wether Thor attempts his more magic-based powers of the bat or charges in with brute force. Given the latter is more consistent, Firestorm 7/10.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@firestormfate1919 said:

I actually see Firestorm taking this. The primary reason he can't usually take out these types of people is his lack of combat speed. Thor has no impressive combat feats either, and Firestorm has some serious Firespower when he gets the chance to use it. He could go absolute zero, create antimatter fields, and split entire spans of molecules creating mini-nuclear occurences in incalculable numbers. His intangibility allows him to avoid Thor's attacks, as seen by the trouble he consistently has with the Vision. The only real issue I see is Firesotrm's rather consistent trouble with magic. Everyone from Prometheus to Luthor has used magic to split his molecular bond. It all depends on wether Thor attempts his more magic-based powers of the bat or charges in with brute force. Given the latter is more consistent, Firestorm 7/10.

Just saying, PC Firestorm trapped Zatanna in an anti-magic bubble. And as for combat speed, PC Firestorm also reacted to the Omega Beams, after they were fired, and kept up with Flash for a while.

What do you think of the specific rounds?

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Yeah, early PC Firestorm was pretty OP in terms of versatility, but I generally go with quantity over quality in terms of feats. The Beams are rather inconsistent given that Batman has dodged them (although it was complete PIS). The magic field was very impressive, but worked in a way that isn't as viable during this battle. He used the quantum field (or the Firesotrm matrix) to cut off Zattana's connection to reality alteration. This doesn't apply as much when the atrack also involves raw power, such as lightning blasts. It mainly applies to passive damage such as the attacks of Zattana, Constantine, Occult, ect. Althoug I could see it being used in combination with an absolute zero field to nullify any teleportation or magical distortion Thor uses to attempt escape with. As for the rounds, I can't give a completely accurate rundown because my knowledge on Thor is limited. But I see it going:

Round 1: Firestorm 7/10 for reasons already explained

Round 2: Firestorm 8/10. This makes Thor much more powerful, but also even less tactical by nature. He's even more likely to charge in against an opponent with as much raw ranged attacks as Firestorm has. He won't try to use his magical advantage, and physical power doesn't do much when ensnared within an absolute zero field.

Round 3: Firestorm 8/10, as it is basically the same, except making the battle faster.

Round 4: Thor 6.5/10. The Gem (from what I've heard) gives Thor Surfer level speeds, allowing him to counter absolute zero and avoid attacks. While Elemental Firestorm likely has superior firepower and versatility (he has some pretty OP feats), I believe the speed gap (and willingness to use it) will overwhelm Firestorm

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm whispers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestroms ftw not sure about the last round

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm could take the first 3 rounds, not sure about the last one though.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm

Thor

Firestorm

Thor.