starts banging his head on the table

no... as powerful as Firestorm is, he's nowhere near Surfers league

M

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think SS.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm dies a horrible inhumane death. He is just way under the Silver Surfer's league.

#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Nice pictures though:P"

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice pictures though:P

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer. The Power Cosmic is something serious.

#9 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

every thing fire storm can do SS can do the same thing but better. Firestorm can transmute non organic objects. SS can transmute practically anything

he goes about 4 times light speed where firestorm is much slower

and then you have the power cosmic blast which would destroy firestorm

#10 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of Firestorm battles lol

But Surfer's Power Comsic takes it easily.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver surfer is a stronger version of firestorm.

so he easily wins lol

#12 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer can also use his power cosmic to augment his strength to incalcuble levels perhaps he could even out power or match superman with this method

SS is like a big swis army knife of heroes

I think the only way firestrom could beat SS would be to find a way to become one with martian manhunter, superman, and the flash

but firestorms weakness is that he is already fused with two people which the two minds dont always agree

#13 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer easily.

#14 Posted by Infinity-Man (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I guess I don't quite see why you'd even match these two guys up. Might as well match Batman up against the Surfer.

#15 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

It does seem a little mismatched. I read once that the Surfer's power rivals Dark Phoenix.

#16 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Firestorm still combined with Firehawk? If so, does it augments his power any?

#17 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Surfers transmutation powers cannot effect masses and objects as large as Firestorms.

A key example of this was seen in Secret Wars II when SS stated that he could not repair a tear in the earths crust but could help guide Molecule man to fix it.

We have seen Firestorm transmute aircraft carrier size objects. SS has never done anything that big.

If Firestorm can only manipulate non-organics, then surely he could effect SS's silver outer layer as I don't think that it is really organic in nature. If this is correct, he could also destroy the surfboard (and I know that SS can recreate it).

Although I think that SS will win, Firestorm can hurt him or try to contain him (inside a gigantic transmuted block of adamatium) if he wanted.

#18 Posted by Cannonball (11 posts) - - Show Bio

IF U WATCHED FANTASTIC FOUR NUMBER TWO, U WILL SEE THAT SILVER SURFER CAN TURN THE DESERTS INTO A COLD COUNTRY

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Is Firestorm still combined with Firehawk? If so, does it augments his power any? "

Not really.

#20 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Cannonball says:

"IF U WATCHED FANTASTIC FOUR NUMBER TWO, U WILL SEE THAT SILVER SURFER CAN TURN THE DESERTS INTO A COLD COUNTRY"

Sorry, are you referring to a cartoon ?

If so then it is no cannon and should not be considered.

In the future please post a point that actually means something.

#21 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Actually Surfers transmutation powers cannot effect masses and objects as large as Firestorms. A key example of this was seen in Secret Wars II when SS stated that he could not repair a tear in the earths crust but could help guide Molecule man to fix it. We have seen Firestorm transmute aircraft carrier size objects. SS has never done anything that big. If Firestorm can only manipulate non-organics, then surely he could effect SS's silver outer layer as I don't think that it is really organic in nature. If this is correct, he could also destroy the surfboard (and I know that SS can recreate it). Although I think that SS will win, Firestorm can hurt him or try to contain him (inside a gigantic transmuted block of adamatium) if he wanted."
I think his skin is probably consider organic like Colossus and Thing, but I can't say that is 100% true. As for this power, didn't get just get a boost in power recently?
#22 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"The_Creator says:
"Actually Surfers transmutation powers cannot effect masses and objects as large as Firestorms. A key example of this was seen in Secret Wars II when SS stated that he could not repair a tear in the earths crust but could help guide Molecule man to fix it. We have seen Firestorm transmute aircraft carrier size objects. SS has never done anything that big. If Firestorm can only manipulate non-organics, then surely he could effect SS's silver outer layer as I don't think that it is really organic in nature. If this is correct, he could also destroy the surfboard (and I know that SS can recreate it). Although I think that SS will win, Firestorm can hurt him or try to contain him (inside a gigantic transmuted block of adamatium) if he wanted."
I think his skin is probably consider organic like Colossus and Thing, but I can't say that is 100% true. As for this power, didn't get just get a boost in power recently? "

He seems to have one at the end of Annihilation - as he resumed his rightful place at Galactus's side.

But I have not use his power to turn a battle ship sized item to flowers of the like.

#23 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#24 Edited by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

In the movie, it wasn't the Surfer changing the weather, it was an effect of his comming into the atmospher....or some other such scientific blather, lol  :\ 
and for mor non-canon matter transmutaion, Check out the Super-man/Surfer crossover :P 

oh....Surfer easy....

#25 Posted by Casket (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer should win this and he's way faster than Firestorm

#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Two years later, but this is a rare treat. Adding something to the creator's post is not something that happens every day.

@the creator said:
"

A key example of this was seen in Secret Wars II when SS stated that he could not repair a tear in the earths crust but could help guide Molecule man to fix it.

We have seen Firestorm transmute aircraft carrier size objects. SS has never done anything that big.

"
The Surfer has managed to to affect matter (both organic, and inorganic, simultaneously) on a planetary scale in the past, on at least two occasions, even though it did strained him. That is also verified in his entry in OHOTMU: Fantastic 4, 2005.   

Affects matter on a planetary scale, in Silver Surfer volume 3, # 104 (note that the only reason he fails to have the desired outcome, is due to his frail state of mind, which was the reason he hastily attempted to do this, in the first place)

Repairing the Earth, in Silver Surfer, volume 4, # 13 (the effort here left him very weakened however, and unable to defend the Earth later on against Marduk):

#27 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably SS

#28 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
He also repairs the entire Planet Skaar, after Surfer overcame the oldpower and defeated the Son of Hulk. Planet Skaar was supposedly a massive planet that would have fed Galactus for months on end
Creator's snobbery and bullshit theory to cripple Marvel characters has been exposed once again

@the creator said:
"

Although I think that SS will win, Firestorm can hurt him or try to contain him (inside a gigantic transmuted block of adamatium) if he wanted.

"
 Adamantium does not exist in DCU how does Firestorm make it? Is he standing in Marvel Universe with a sample of Adamantium next to him?
Even if we did accept your fanboy theory and give him an Adamantium prison, Surfer can phase through it or teleport out of it
#29 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Not entirely sure here.

#30 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer should win.

#31 Posted by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins easily.

Firestorm is powerful, but he's still Earth level. He's not cosmic level.

Whatever Firestorm can do Silver Surfer can do on a global level.

#32 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"

Firestorm dies a horrible inhumane death. He is just way under the Silver Surfer's league.

"
A GL vs Firestorm would be a better fight
#33 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5379 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins. Period.

#34 Posted by lilexplizit (150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos: True...
#35 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer should win here
#36 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @the creator said:
"

He seems to have one at the end of Annihilation - as he resumed his rightful place at Galactus's side.

But I have not use his power to turn a battle ship sized item to flowers of the like.

"
So Firestorm wins this?

Epic fail  

Why the hate Batdance ? 
If you are going to quote someone, try at least to quoting all of the posting so as not to mislead people. We would not want anyone to accuse you of anything : )  
Oh and don't forget that this was posted over 2 yrs ago.

@the creator said:
"

Actually Surfers transmutation powers cannot effect masses and objects as large as Firestorms.

If Firestorm can only manipulate non-organics, then surely he could effect SS's silver outer layer as I don't think that it is really organic in nature. If this is correct, he could also destroy the surfboard (and I know that SS can recreate it).

"
#37 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @OhTru said:
" @the creator said:
"

"
So Firestorm wins this?

Epic fail  

Why the hate Batdance ? 
If you are going to quote someone, try at least to quoting all of the posting so as not to mislead people. We would not want anyone to accuse you of anything : )  

@the creator said:
"

"
"
Ooh, ooh, can I post an epic fail pic about OhTru, or, is infamous alias, Batdance?
#38 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru:
Why thank you Batdance : )
#39 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"Except this time Methos and Buckshot are no longer licking your boots
Vance,  Lunacyde, DCMarvel1000,  LanceUppercut, Spiderpigbart,Gerladthesloth, Matezoide StaticShock and part of your old school might still love you, 
your old cool club from your retirement home might still worship the ground you walk on. But nobody else does  "
Wait, why am I not mentioned? You're hurting my feelings here...
#40 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:

" @OhTru said:

Vance,  Lunacyde, DCMarvel1000,  LanceUppercut, Spiderpigbart,Gerladthesloth, Matezoide StaticShock and part of your old school might still love you, 
your old cool club from your retirement home might still worship the ground you walk on. But nobody else does  "
Wait, why am I not mentioned? You're hurting my feelings here... "
Worry not, he mentioned you on another thread.
#41 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer should win here
#42 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Oh good, I was beginning to worry he's gone soft on me or something. : )
#43 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_: Oh good, I was beginning to worry he's gone soft on me or something. : ) "
I think he mentioned you as a DC fan, but he was favourable upon you: he said you try and restrain yourself. :P
#44 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nighthunter

said:

"

yeah  
and magnitudes faster   
#45 Posted by jloneblackheart (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fairly new and I always check to see what the Creator has to say.  

#46 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" I'm fairly new and I always check to see what the Creator has to say.   "
Don't listen to that, everyone checks what the creator has to say.
#47 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @jloneblackheart said:
Don't listen to that, everyone checks what the creator has to say. "

@jloneblackheart said:
"I'm fairly new and I always check to see what the Creator has to say.   "

Thanks you both.
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The truth should always be told.
#49 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" Unfortunately a vine user named creator once exposed himself as a DC numbskull by saying superman beats goku and superman beats the starwars verse under any circumstances and exposed himself by ranking superman at 5 times the power of Galactus. 
You heard it right - 5 TIMES GALACTUS
He even attemped to verify this nonsense by pulling ridiculous numbers out of his butt

today he is still the same DC fanboy

@the creator

said:
"

"

Epic fail 

@the creator said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @jloneblackheart said:
Don't listen to that, everyone checks what the creator has to say. "

@jloneblackheart said:
"I'm fairly new and I always check to see what the Creator has to say.   "
Thanks you both. "
 The vine is far busier today than it was 2 years ago

Morpheus is just throwing you a bone so you don't get splatted in RushHour traffic again

@Sling Shot

said:
"

I would think SS.

"

Surfer should take it

@the creator

said:

"

"

Two years ago you were a biased idiot who ranked Superman at five times the power of Galactus 
sometimes you tried to give yourself credibility with PIS fanboy numbers you pulled out of you butt
Except this time Methos and Buckshot are no longer licking your boots
your old cool club from your retirement home might still worship the ground you walk on. But nobody else does 

The old vine Moderators admitted they were DC biased, they are far more moderate today and they no longer jerk you off

Most newcomers have seen through your transparent BS

You can reminisce about the days the vine 'used to be great' or or when people used to think Superman always stomped Goku or when Superman always beat Galactus, you can reminisce how it used to be better to your liking but those days are long gone

2 years ago you were a biased idiot

Today you are still a biased fanboy idiot  

@jloneblackheart

said:

Trainwrecks are always interesting

especially when someone superman fanboy thinks of himself as the train driver, its such a mess nobody can stop themselves from watching the wreck

@AtPhantom

said:

" @OhTru said:

Wait, why am I not mentioned? You're hurting my feelings here... "
  You AtPhantom are actually quite moderate, 
I wouldn't class you as biased to Anime, Marvel or DC

The only characters I've ever seen you jerk off are

Dr Fate and The New Darkseid  you seem to get fanboyish with them
As opposed to some of the other people who expose themselves as idiots by jerking off the whole of DC verse etc

You do seem to have some bum buddy thing going on with creator, you seem to tolerate his BS and you seem to have this pal thing going on from way back

Other than this I would have zero complaints about you
You're very moderate, rarely troll and provide good comic evidence

@Nighthunter

said:

"

yeah   and magnitudes faster "
Any reason you've posted and deleted this for like 4 times now?
#50 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"  You AtPhantom are actually quite moderate, 
I wouldn't class you as biased to Anime, Marvel or DC
  The only characters I've ever seen you jerk off are
  Dr Fate and The New Darkseid  you seem to get fanboyish with them
As opposed to some of the other people who expose themselves as idiots by jerking off the whole of DC verse etc
  You do seem to have some bum buddy thing going on with creator, you seem to tolerate his BS and you seem to have this pal thing going on from way back
  Other than this I would have zero complaints about you
You're very moderate, rarely troll and provide good comic evidence"
I'm actually insulted by this....