If it is Jason then Hulk gets stomped.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sithlantern93: @foreverevil: Question: What can FS do to put Hulk down? He's resistant to transmutation or molecular manipulation , he just tanked a cannon that rewrites molecular structure in his book. Can FS BFR Hulk? FS has flight advantage but do you really think he can wear down Hulk with energy blasts?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: @foreverevil: Question: What can FS do to put Hulk down? He's resistant to transmutation or molecular manipulation , he just tanked a cannon that rewrites molecular structure in his book. Can FS BFR Hulk? FS has flight advantage but do you really think he can wear down Hulk with energy blasts?

well I'm not supposed to take sides and I wont but since you asked. Since these battles take place in a shared universe, he could make adamantium blades the size of a house inside his stomach. He could make an adamantium straight jacket and then BFR him. ETC ETC ETC. Im just saying. But as i said. Im not supposed to take sides or making arguments for either character. just answering your question that you directed at me.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@foreverevil: the blades in the stomach probably wouldn't work and wouldn't FS gave to know the composition of adamantium before he could make it ( if this isn't Prof. Stein)? If he did the Adamantiium straight jacket BFR combo works for me lol.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: the blades in the stomach probably wouldn't work and wouldn't FS gave to know the composition of adamantium before he could make it ( if this isn't Prof. Stein)? If he did the Adamantiium straight jacket BFR combo works for me lol.

the battles always take place in a shared universe unless specified by the OP...and I'm the OP. So yea he'd know how to make it. He'd be an idiot to in a world with a metal so bad ass like adamantium and not use it.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RetconCrisis

@wavemotioncannon said:

Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can absorb massive amounts of energy as well as being able to absorb many different types of energy. Most commonly the elements and energies associate with life and the human body are absorbed.

Gamma radiation is created when an atom undergoes radioactive decay, which is nuclear power, which is one of Firestorm's specialties... why his second alias is The Nuclear Man.

Therefore he can pull a Silver Surfer and turn Hulk back to Bruce Banner.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon said:

the battles always take place in a shared universe unless specified by the OP...and I'm the OP. So yea he'd know how to make it. He'd be an idiot to in live a world with a metal so bad ass like adamantium and not use it.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

the battles always take place in a shared universe unless specified by the OP...and I'm the OP. So yea he'd know how to make it. He'd be an idiot to in a world with a metal so bad ass like adamantium and not use it.

Or Depleted Promethium, but I see your point...

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can he not drain him like the surfer did or transmute his gamma radiation into a more reactive radiation as to harm hulk (maybe I don't know much about FS so any advice would be much appreciated)

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FIRESTORM

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Emperorb777
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

firestorm

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna make a league of Legends reference.

This is like Zyra going against Warwick in lane.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Firestorm takes it.

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Firestorm?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not pertinent to the outcome of the battle, but I just wanted to say that I always loved Firestorm's costume. It's a great piece of design and the red/yellow colors work perfectly together with the fire and his powers.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm wins. Spite

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm turns him into salt.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: @battle123axe:

Physical Feats

• one shotted Black Adam
  • tanked the blasts of an entire advanced space armada
  • was fairly even in a fistfight against Kalibak (a new god with Superman-level physicals)
  • tagged Kid Flash (Bart)

Diversity

• Trapped Killer Frost in an absolute zero field (Hulk has no resistance to absolute zero)
  • can BFR people into the Firestorm Matrix, a separate dimension
  • redirected Darkseid's Omega Beams back at him
  • intangibility
  • teleportation (depending on which version of FS this is)

and of course, he can transmute stuff.

Hulk doesn't really stand a chance here. He's got no way to hit Firestorm given intangibility and teleportation, while Firestorm could freeze or BFR him.

brian88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm not even close

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Cool fight. Firestorm.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Battle123axe

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

Physical Feats

• one shotted Black Adam impressive, although seems hard to beleive if he is depicted as fighting superman level characters
  • tanked the blasts of an entire advanced space armada hulk has tanked planet busting blasts
  • was fairly even in a fistfight against Kalibak (a new god with Superman-level physicals) hulk is usually depicted to be stronger than thor, so moot point
  • tagged Kid Flash (Bart) hulk has tagged quickilver and other supersonic speedsters, but feats for kid flash?

Diversity

• Trapped Killer Frost in an absolute zero field (Hulk has no resistance to absolute zero) hulk has resisted absolute 0 in indestructible hulk
  • can BFR people into the Firestorm Matrix, a separate dimension hulk has resisted being bfr to the negative zone
  • redirected Darkseid's Omega Beams back at him wow, but not really appliccapbe aginst hulk
  • intangibility hulk has grabbed vision(not too sure) before
  • teleportation (depending on which version of FS this is) not really useful if he isnt hurting him/ hurting him but he instantly heals

and of course, he can transmute stuff. hulk has also resisted a gun that rewrites molecules, so moot point.

Hulk doesn't really stand a chance here. He's got no way to hit Firestorm given intangibility and teleportation, while Firestorm could freeze or BFR him. points made above

Purveyor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted....too hot.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 20damon

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

Physical Feats

• one shotted Black Adam impressive, although seems hard to beleive if he is depicted as fighting superman level characters
  • tanked the blasts of an entire advanced space armada hulk has tanked planet busting blasts
  • was fairly even in a fistfight against Kalibak (a new god with Superman-level physicals) hulk is usually depicted to be stronger than thor, so moot point
  • tagged Kid Flash (Bart) hulk has tagged quickilver and other supersonic speedsters, but feats for kid flash?

Diversity

• Trapped Killer Frost in an absolute zero field (Hulk has no resistance to absolute zero) hulk has resisted absolute 0 in indestructible hulk
  • can BFR people into the Firestorm Matrix, a separate dimension hulk has resisted being bfr to the negative zone
  • redirected Darkseid's Omega Beams back at him wow, but not really appliccapbe aginst hulk
  • intangibility hulk has grabbed vision(not too sure) before
  • teleportation (depending on which version of FS this is) not really useful if he isnt hurting him/ hurting him but he instantly heals

and of course, he can transmute stuff. hulk has also resisted a gun that rewrites molecules, so moot point.

Hulk doesn't really stand a chance here. He's got no way to hit Firestorm given intangibility and teleportation, while Firestorm could freeze or BFR him. points made above

Yeeeah, if there's one thing you can count on not working on Hulk it's elemental, energy and transmutation attacks. I hope he has something else up his sleeve.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

one shotted Black Adam impressive, although seems hard to beleive if he is depicted as fighting superman level characters

Well... it happened. Not sure what's so hard to believe about it- Firestorm's a high herald level character, and the most experienced iterations of him always have been

tanked the blasts of an entire advanced space armada hulk has tanked planet busting blasts

Black Adam's tanked blasts from planet busters too

was fairly even in a fistfight against Kalibak (a new god with Superman-level physicals)hulk is usually depicted to be stronger than thor, so moot point

ok

tagged Kid Flash (Bart) hulk has tagged quickilver and other supersonic speedsters, but feats for kid flash?

Kid Flash is much, much faster than Quiksilver. The former is approaching the speed of light, the latter's hypersonic.

Diversity

Trapped Killer Frost in an absolute zero field (Hulk has no resistance to absolute zero)hulk has resisted absolute 0 in indestructible hulk

Uh... I hope you're not talking about this:

No Caption Provided

Where Hulk literally had a suit emitting thermal energy that partially cancelled out the absolute zero field.

Not really resisting absolute zero, at all.

can BFR people into the Firestorm Matrix, a separate dimension hulk has resisted being bfr to the negative zone

???? How do you resist BFR?

Regardless, Firestorm can also use zeta radiation to teleport Hulk light years away.

redirected Darkseid's Omega Beams back at him wow, but not really appliccapbe aginst hulk

that's fair

intangibility hulk has grabbed vision(not too sure) before

Scans? I don't remember Hulk ever grabbing Vision while Vision was intangible.

teleportation (depending on which version of FS this is) not really useful if he isnt hurting him/ hurting him but he instantly heals

And Firestorm can override transmutation resistance.

Regardless, the fact remains that there's no way for Hulk to feasibly tag Firestorm given intangibility and teleportation. At best it's a stalemate.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: @battle123axe: Do either of you have the scan where Hulk resisted molecular manipulation? Also, Hulk didn't grab Vision. On one occasion Vision went inside Hulk and had trouble escaping Hulks girth. Another time Hulk was swinging at Vision and couldn't touch him. It really comes down to who has the better manipulation or resistance feats.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FS wins. I don't see how Hulk can even get to him before he gets transmuted into an Oreo cookie

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Grey Hulk was transmuted by Grey Gargoyle. But turned back to Hulk on his own. Later the High Evolutionary couldn't transmuted Hulk and High Evolutionary has transmuted planets. So Hulk does have transmutation resistance feats

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt FS has an answer for gamma radiation. Hulk smash, imo.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@thenewbluebeetle007: Firestorm 1 shotting BA is a high end feat

Why are you pointing out that BA has survived planetary attacks?

QS is FTL or reaching it (idr which)

Hulk has never tagged Vision while intang, but he can see him when he is supposed to be invisible

Firestorm doesnt spam intangibility enough to easily snuff Hulk out

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheKinfing

@darkbiscuit: Comic QS only has one FTL Feat(Outrunning Radio Waves) and to my knowdlege he doesn't have any other feats that put him at that level, so that could be considered an outliner.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Yeah i got carried away and couldnt remember what put him at LS. That explains it: one feat

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper: Firestorm

Featwise: Hulk

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Agreed.

I'd definitely say it's one of the overall iconic looks that deserves more recognition.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper: Firestorm

Featwise: Hulk

This guy knows his shit ^