• 65 results
#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this?

#2 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm.

In theory his ability to convert even organic matter to other atomic forms means he could turn Godzilla in to a rather large fruit salad.

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it will take alot of power to convert Godzilla molecules into somethng else. The new Firestorm is a miniature Silver Surfer. Godzilla has control over his own molecules. He could be that great one day but not now.

#4 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Well it will take alot of power to convert Godzilla molecules into somethng else. The new Firestorm is a miniature Silver Surfer. Godzilla has control over his own molecules. He could be that great one day but not now."

Godzilla has control over his molecules - what he can shapeshift and stop this effect, or do you mean he has a healing factor ?

Firestorm has the power to make this happen - size in theory is no longer an issue for the change - he just has to focus to pull this change off. He can also perform the change from a long range.

Actually, Firestorm has the potential to be a lot more powerful than SS as he can effect a much larger mass than SS can and he can effect a full atomic transformation - lead in to gold for instance, whereas SS can't.

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't really a battle its more like turning Godzilla back into a lizard.

#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Well it will take alot of power to convert Godzilla molecules into somethng else. The new Firestorm is a miniature Silver Surfer. Godzilla has control over his own molecules. He could be that great one day but not now."
Godzilla has control over his molecules - what he can shapeshift and stop this effect, or do you mean he has a healing factor ? Firestorm has the power to make this happen - size in theory is no longer an issue for the change - he just has to focus to pull this change off. He can also perform the change from a long range. Actually, Firestorm has the potential to be a lot more powerful than SS as he can effect a much larger mass than SS can and he can effect a full atomic transformation - lead in to gold for instance, whereas SS can't. "

Well then, who can beat him? I always thought that size and property mattered.

#7 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"The_Creator says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Godzilla has control over his molecules - what he can shapeshift and stop this effect, or do you mean he has a healing factor ? Firestorm has the power to make this happen - size in theory is no longer an issue for the change - he just has to focus to pull this change off. He can also perform the change from a long range. Actually, Firestorm has the potential to be a lot more powerful than SS as he can effect a much larger mass than SS can and he can effect a full atomic transformation - lead in to gold for instance, whereas SS can't. "
Well then, who can beat him? I always thought that size and property mattered. "

Less so with the new firestorm.

He can effect organic and inorganic matter and size is less an obstacle than it was.

Firstorm is potentially one of the most powerful characters in the DC universe but he amy still be vulnerable to power drains and telepathic attacks.

Also he still needs 2 people to form up the matrix of Firestorm.

#8 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"This isn't really a battle its more like turning Godzilla back into a lizard."

Liolrotfl

#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"The_Creator says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Well then, who can beat him? I always thought that size and property mattered. "
Less so with the new firestorm. He can effect organic and inorganic matter and size is less an obstacle than it was. Firstorm is potentially one of the most powerful characters in the DC universe but he amy still be vulnerable to power drains and telepathic attacks. Also he still needs 2 people to form up the matrix of Firestorm. "

What kind of power drains? Because Godzilla can drain nuclear energy easily.

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"The_Creator says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"The_Creator says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Less so with the new firestorm. He can effect organic and inorganic matter and size is less an obstacle than it was. Firstorm is potentially one of the most powerful characters in the DC universe but he amy still be vulnerable to power drains and telepathic attacks. Also he still needs 2 people to form up the matrix of Firestorm. "
What kind of power drains? Because Godzilla can drain nuclear energy easily."

not before he's turned into enough sushi to end world hunger for about a week.

#11 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

FIRESTORM would return ashy to GODZILLA

#12 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Well don't heat Godzilla 0ver 4000o celcius or your blowing up the planet.

#13 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

of for sure GODZILLA

it would not support the heat that

it emanates of FIRESTORM

#14 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Well what enemies does he fight on a regular basis? Nuclear powered beasts?

#15 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

the power of a mutant

it is bigger than that of any type of

it schemes or bomb

#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyah! No, seriously what do you mean?

#17 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

if it is seriously

because they have superhuman powers

so I believe

that FIRESTORM can overcome

the high temperature of an atomic bomb

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

U know why they never use the Atomic bomb on Godzilla? Because they know he'll absorb t and become stronger!

#19 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

good is right

but

maybe if humans were capable of

to conquer GODZILLA doesn't believe that

a mutant like FIRESTORM would end up

also defeating GODZILLA?

#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

If Firestrom can beat King Ghidorah then maybe I might change my answer.

#21 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

it is analysis question

humans conquered GODZILLA

FIRESTORM conquers the humans

that indicates that FIRESTORM conquers to

GODZILLA

#22 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

#23 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

in brief words that

GODZILLA is not anything

to face FIRESTORM

#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

#25 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

IF AS WELL AS READS IT

#26 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

He's trying to say that godzilla will lose. you need to learn how to speak Gambit0 lol.

#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh?

#28 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla just does not stand a chance against Firstorm unless he could crush 1 of the people who form up Firstorm before they could join.

Without that occuring the fight is finished.

Firestorm might try to blast Godzilla, see his blast absorrbed and then convert the lizard to a teddy bear.

#29 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

2 things:

1) Godzilla loses, unfortunately.

2) Gambit0 is an idiot who can't spell.

a) Learn how to spell and speak.

b) The humans have never, ever conquered Godzilla. Ever. They've locked him away temporarily, knocked him out, sent him away, but he ALWAYS COMES BACK. Moron.

#30 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat says:

"2 things: 1) Godzilla loses, unfortunately. 2) Gambit0 is an idiot who can't spell. a) Learn how to spell and speak. b) The humans have never, ever conquered Godzilla. Ever. They've locked him away temporarily, knocked him out, sent him away, but he ALWAYS COMES BACK. Moron."

just because he isn't from america doesn't mean you have to get all over his case about his spelling and the way he talks.

#31 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

already you that I don't write very well

and speaking of the topic

the humans if they defeated GODZILLA

or the movie was not watched

#32 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

has to understand that

I am not of UNITED STATES

I am from COLOMBIA

#33 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Its all good! I know you cna understand that much!

#34 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Its all good! I know you cna understand that much!"

hey we agree on somthing i can't stand it when people get down him about his post.

#35 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought his was joking around. I dind't realize he was from another country.

#36 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"I thought his was joking around. I dind't realize he was from another country. "

his fanboyism is great and when people harp on him about gambit can get funny but i really hate it when they start getting on his case about his spelling and his post. oh the best?funniest flame wars is with him and EC.

#37 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"SoundWave07 says:
hey we agree on somthing i can't stand it when people get down him about his post."

I hate when they do that too.

#38 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"acewasp23 says:
"SoundWave07 says:
hey we agree on somthing i can't stand it when people get down him about his post."
I hate when they do that too."

glad to see im not the only one that thinks that way.

#39 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm

#40 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Godzilla(90s version) would drain him dry!

#41 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"I'd say Godzilla(90s version) would drain him dry! "

ok just so i can get a better understanding of godzilla does he drain energy on a Consciousness or a sub-Consciousness lvl? also if he absorbs energy is there a limit to it and why in the movies doesn't the power go out or mecha godzill's power run out if big G can drain energy? just so i know (because i want to look it up after) when has he ever draind energy? ok next who can beat godzilla? from what your saying the Silver Surfer, Green Lanter, Superman, Sentry, and Captain Atom couldn't win because he would drain there energy and leave them helpless or they wouldnt be able to hurt him in any way.

#42 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

FS isn' near his level.

#43 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"FS isn' near his level."

ok but i still want to know so i can get a better understanding of Godzilla. i use to watch the movies alot when i was younger and i never seen him do any of that and as a fanbo... fan of godzilla i was wondering if you could point out him doing any thing like that in his movies or other media?

#44 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"I'd say Godzilla(90s version) would drain him dry! "
ok just so i can get a better understanding of godzilla does he drain energy on a Consciousness or a sub-Consciousness lvl? also if he absorbs energy is there a limit to it and why in the movies doesn't the power go out or mecha godzill's power run out if big G can drain energy? just so i know (because i want to look it up after) when has he ever draind energy? ok next who can beat godzilla? from what your saying the Silver Surfer, Green Lanter, Superman, Sentry, and Captain Atom couldn't win because he would drain there energy and leave them helpless or they wouldnt be able to hurt him in any way. "

Atomic energy! And Sentry? Superman might put a btter fight than he will! it would tkae 50 Sentrys to beat Godzilla. Captain Atom? Oh Godzilla would even engage him at alll because all the Atomic Energy would be drain instantly! Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) has a chance! SS would beat him!

#45 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"FS isn' near his level."
ok but i still want to know so i can get a better understanding of Godzilla. i use to watch the movies alot when i was younger and i never seen him do any of that and as a fanbo... fan of godzilla i was wondering if you could point out him doing any thing like that in his movies or other media?"

Like what? His powers? Can you be little specific?

#46 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

does he drain energy on a Consciousness or a sub-Consciousness lvl?

if he absorbs energy is there a limit to it and why in the movies doesn't the power go out or mecha godzill's power run out around godzilla?

and how could the silver surfer win even docter doom draind the silver surfer?

#47 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and in what movie or other media does he do all this in?

#48 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i'll answer all that.

#49 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Ok i'll answer all that. "

LOL will you really our are you just messing with me?

#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

1) He absorbs radiation/atomic energy, subconsciously or his body absorbs automatically! 2) I saw that one, Godzilla discharged radiation threw his cables to severaly damage MechaGodzilla 2. But to answer your question, I really don't know why he can't run out of energy or Mech Godzilla. Maybe it regenerates automatically, I don't know. Well there has to be a limit on how much radiation he can absorb.(I don't know what limit though. We know he can absorb it a high scale). I mean in the movie "Godzilla v.s Destroyah" he was mutated into Meltdown form, if I can recall they said it was because of alll the radiation that he absorbed over time, which lead to his death. 3) Is SS's made out of radiation energy? If he is hes in trouble. But he'll still win because he has molecular manipulation in his hands! 4) Godzilla 2000(2000), Godzill v.s. Destoyah(90s), Godzilla v.s. Space Godzilla(refereced in it), and if I recall correctly I think Godzilla v.s. Biollante they talked about him absorbing radiation.

I ain't a fanboy! Just like looking up info on characters! Almost any character for that matter!
Post Edited:2007-08-17 02:23:34