#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Till someone is KO-ed

hey girl hey

hey girl hey
Moderator
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler.CURBSTOMP.

Moderator
#3 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Dazzler will take down Firestar hard
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestar.. she manips dazz's light

Moderator
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Firestar.. she manips dazz's light"
Can She ?
#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Firestar.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I'm going with Firestar."
She loses.Dazzler has beaten people Firestar couldn't even scratch.
Moderator
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"Firestar.. she manips dazz's light"
Can She ? "
NO...Firestar can only manipulate electro-magnetic waves.Has nothing to do with the light Dazz emits.
Moderator
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"I'm going with Firestar."
She loses.Dazzler has beaten people Firestar couldn't even scratch."
of course she has...that's the way her script was written.
Moderator
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"I'm going with Firestar."
She loses.Dazzler has beaten people Firestar couldn't even scratch."
Just cause A beats B and B beats C doesn't mean A beats C. Or something like that:P
#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"Firestar.. she manips dazz's light"
Can She ? "
NO...Firestar can only manipulate electro-magnetic waves.Has nothing to do with the light Dazz emits."
EM waves includes light
Moderator
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"I'm going with Firestar."
She loses.Dazzler has beaten people Firestar couldn't even scratch."
Just cause A beats B and B beats C doesn't mean A beats C. Or something like that:P"
True but in this case it's relevant.
Moderator
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"I'm going with Firestar."
She loses.Dazzler has beaten people Firestar couldn't even scratch."
Just cause A beats B and B beats C doesn't mean A beats C. Or something like that:P"
True but in this case it's relevant."
Depends on who you are talking about.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"Firestar.. she manips dazz's light"
Can She ? "
NO...Firestar can only manipulate electro-magnetic waves.Has nothing to do with the light Dazz emits."
Thats what I thought




pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"Firestar.. she manips dazz's light"
Can She ? "
NO...Firestar can only manipulate electro-magnetic waves.Has nothing to do with the light Dazz emits."
EM waves includes light"

Oh Boy...
#15 Posted by IcePrince_X (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to go with Dazzler because part of her powers is to create a barrier shield and shoot some gigantic laser beam that can zap Firestar.

#16 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestar can only manipulate Microwave energy. This is part of the Electro Magnetic sprectrum but is a distaict band, so she cannot manipulate light.

I don't think that her plasma field (produced by the microwave energy superheating the air around her) will help deflect the coherent light attacks of Dazzler. However Firestar can fly much more effectively than Dazzler (who has been shown to simply launch herself with light beams pushing her off the ground). This could give some tactical advantage and Firestar is immensley powerful. Her energy levels are exceptionally high and a focussed blast from her has hurt Super Nova in the past (who easily took blows from Wonder Man without any damage), so her best blasts should power through Dazzlers light shields.

I think that however gets the 1st solid strike is likely to be the winner as Firestar apparently has the power to get through Dazzlers shielding and Firestar herself has little shielding herself.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"

Firestar can only manipulate Microwave energy. This is part of the Electro Magnetic sprectrum but is a distaict band, so she cannot manipulate light.

I don't think that her plasma field (produced by the microwave energy superheating the air around her) will help deflect the coherent light attacks of Dazzler. However Firestar can fly much more effectively than Dazzler (who has been shown to simply launch herself with light beams pushing her off the ground). This could give some tactical advantage and Firestar is immensley powerful. Her energy levels are exceptionally high and a focussed blast from her has hurt Super Nova in the past (who easily took blows from Wonder Man without any damage), so her best blasts should power through Dazzlers light shields.

I think that however gets the 1st solid strike is likely to be the winner as Firestar apparently has the power to get through Dazzlers shielding and Firestar herself has little shielding herself.

"
Taking a hit from Wonder Man is PIS for Firestar.She's been hit by weaker people and been knocked out cold.
I also don't think Firestar can destroy one of Dazzler's shields.
Moderator
#18 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Taking a hit from Wonder Man is PIS for Firestar.She's been hit by weaker people and been knocked out cold.
I also don't think Firestar can destroy one of Dazzler's shields.
"
I think you misunderstood Vance.
Firestar did not take hits from Wonder Man.
Super Nova, a being with almost all the power of the Nova Corps, who could take blows from Wonder Man and the like without any damage, was hurt by a massive energy blast from Firestar as she can manipulate huge amounts of energy.
This level of power also eneabled her to empower a Sh'iar space gate. She can blast through Dazzlers shielding.
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Vance Astro said:
Taking a hit from Wonder Man is PIS for Firestar.She's been hit by weaker people and been knocked out cold.
I also don't think Firestar can destroy one of Dazzler's shields.
"
I think you misunderstood Vance.
Firestar did not take hits from Wonder Man.
Super Nova, a being with almost all the power of the Nova Corps, who could take blows from Wonder Man and the like without any damage, was hurt by a massive energy blast from Firestar as she can manipulate huge amounts of energy.
This level of power also eneabled her to empower a Sh'iar space gate. She can blast through Dazzlers shielding."
Oh ok..I didn misunderstand.
Moderator
#20 Posted by HeroineAddict (68 posts) - - Show Bio

50-50.  But I'm cheering for Dazz.  :)
#21 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, I'll go for Firestar cos she's agile when she flies

#22 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

dazzler. more experience. creates energy shields. lasers and photons and solid constructs. and firestar defeated the nova guy in outer space when she was amped up. she is not in space in this battle.
#23 Posted by Kingzila (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be a  tie but i think the dazzler will win

#24 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
" dazzler. more experience. creates energy shields. lasers and photons and solid constructs. and firestar defeated the nova guy in outer space when she was amped up. she is not in space in this battle. "
agreed, more experience.
#25 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star:
the firestar fan agrees with the dazzler fan? thanks. lol
#26 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
" @Fire Star: the firestar fan agrees with the dazzler fan? thanks. lol "
hey a true fan knows there characters limits. One laser and Firestar is gone, Dazzler has too much exp. and speed./
#27 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" I think, I'll go for Firestar cos she's agile when she flies "
this makes no sense, I think you need too read more on these characters.
#28 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star:
lol. indeed.
#29 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
" @Fire Star: lol. indeed. "
lol on both comments ?
#30 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

no i think i get what he is saying. i just don't agree with him.
#31 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
" no i think i get what he is saying. i just don't agree with him. "
oh me either lol
#32 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Firestar flies fast and she could always strike at Dazzler easily. Dazzler will have a hard time hitting Firestar

#33 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" Well Firestar flies fast and she could always strike at Dazzler easily. Dazzler will have a hard time hitting Firestar "
Ummm no she won't. Dazzler makes a shield. Who's to say Dazz can't keep up ? Trust me, I know a lot about Firestar and she isn't beating Dazzler.
#34 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

if firestar looks at dazz. it is over.
#35 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
" if firestar looks at dazz. it is over. "
This is actually a pretty tough fight. Firestar can always lift a large mass of land again and drop it to where Dazzler is
#36 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:
" if firestar looks at dazz. it is over. "
This is actually a pretty tough fight. Firestar can always lift a large mass of land again and drop it to where Dazzler is "
What ?!?!?! The breath was knocked out of me ?  When did she ever do that ? And when did you become a Firestar expert, thats my job ! lol
#37 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9877 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler ftw.

#38 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti:
say what? firestar isn't superstrong. are you getting her confused with starfire?
i
#39 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

I am soooo curious.

#40 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: say what? firestar isn't superstrong. are you getting her confused with starfire?i "
It's one of Firestar's feats Firestar has posted before. Or you can check Firestar's feats in Firestar Forum.
 
She uses her powers to lift gigantic stuff.
#41 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @charlieboy said:
" @rbysjti: say what? firestar isn't superstrong. are you getting her confused with starfire?i "
It's one of Firestar's feats Firestar has posted before. Or you can check Firestar's feats in Firestar Forum.  She uses her powers to lift gigantic stuff. "
........... Where's a scan ?
#42 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't there, because she doesn't have super strength.

#43 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler wins.

#44 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler.

#45 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler